00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lordmagian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bioshock Crew

12,433 Views | 190 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-25 07:07:08

Can i join? i'm getting Bioshock in a few days, and i might get stuck on some.

:P.S. can i have a sig that goes along with my name?, the one i have down there is the best i can do.

:but sadly, since i don't want that stupid protection on it that only let me install it two times, i have to get it through....illegal ways.

:sorry 2k games, you really should have thought of a better way to protect your games.

As you can tell by the snow, I'm Canadian. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Barracks

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-25 10:24:48

I join by default. Didn´t get the game yet, but I´m planning to.

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-25 12:09:43

deadly, a BioShock crew!!!!

so far, im in arcadia on medium. my favorite plasmid is telekenisis and my fav tonic is the hackers delight.

hackers unite!!!

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-25 12:12:46

I played it for four hours last night, I love it.

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-25 12:17:36

Great to see the new members and you dont have to ask to join.

As long as you follow the rules stated in the first post you are in.

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-25 17:19:54

I have just got to the part where i have to get the two potion things.

So far i can't belive the story.

So many twists and turns.

But i have now taken to saving the Little Sisters insted of harvesting them.

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-25 17:21:20

You know, we should just make a Videogame Crew and throw the clubs together...

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-25 18:35:03

At 8/25/07 05:19 PM, Psycho-Simple wrote: I have just got to the part where i have to get the two potion things.

So far i can't belive the story.

So many twists and turns.

But i have now taken to saving the Little Sisters insted of harvesting them.

Panzy. You should be killing them for more ADAM.

Downside? Big Daddies

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-25 18:37:34

At 8/25/07 05:21 PM, Rague wrote: You know, we should just make a Videogame Crew and throw the clubs together...

That's a very bad idea because if that did happen, most of the video game crews that we have now will be locked or deleated. Examples of video game crews are the Halo Club, Gears of War Crew, this crew, etc...

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-25 18:44:49

I'm in, already beat the game twice.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-25 18:56:12

At 8/25/07 06:35 PM, Bomshaw wrote:
At 8/25/07 05:19 PM, Psycho-Simple wrote:
Panzy. You should be killing them for more ADAM.

Downside? Big Daddies

But i can now have a metel pet.

Im not harvesting them ever again!

Not after what happened.

(I wont say as it spoils the story)

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 07:14:01

At 8/25/07 06:37 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 8/25/07 05:21 PM, Rague wrote: You know, we should just make a Videogame Crew and throw the clubs together...
That's a very bad idea because if that did happen, most of the video game crews that we have now will be locked or deleated. Examples of video game crews are the Halo Club, Gears of War Crew, this crew, etc...

Also if that did happen people would be flameing each other for liking games they hate.

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 07:31:48

At 8/25/07 06:44 PM, Crashman wrote: I'm in, already beat the game twice.

I'm on my second time.

On my way to Ryan right about now.

DAMN YOU FONTAINE YOU BASTARD.

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 12:57:56

hmm i'll join.

installing it now and by the sound of things, i won't be disappointed =D

down on the upside

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 13:08:15

At 8/26/07 07:14 AM, Psycho-Simple wrote:
At 8/25/07 06:37 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Also if that did happen people would be flameing each other for liking games they hate.

i tried that.....mods locked it before it gotten big enough.

:oh, if you kill any of the little sisters, you gotten the bad ending, that is all im saying for spoilers

As you can tell by the snow, I'm Canadian. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Barracks

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 13:28:47

Got a question. Is there any downloadable content that I can get from Bioshock like gamer pictures or wallpaper for my dashboard? :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 14:05:57

At 8/26/07 01:28 PM, Seamonky wrote: Got a question. Is there any downloadable content that I can get from Bioshock like gamer pictures or wallpaper for my dashboard? :/

Yeah, both are available, and there are even two picture packs to choose from: Character and Artistic. Artistic is a lot like the ads you see in the game, while Character is more in-game graphics and renders.

Now, would you kindly(see what I did there) take a look at my gamertag, I myself have the Character pack and proudly display the Big Daddy.

My GT is Dejanus.

If all men were brothers would you let one marry your sister?

Dejanus' super-suave alt of terror

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 14:21:01

At 8/26/07 02:05 PM, AbbadonTheDespoiler wrote: Yeah, both are available, and there are even two picture packs to choose from: Character and Artistic. Artistic is a lot like the ads you see in the game, while Character is more in-game graphics and renders.

I am guessing you have to pay Microsoft Points for the Picture Packs and the Dashboard Theme's. :/

Now, would you kindly(see what I did there) take a look at my gamertag, I myself have the Character pack and proudly display the Big Daddy.
My GT is Dejanus.

-That's pretty sweet. When I get my Xbox 360 Elite soon, I plan to get Bioshock and everything that comes with it. Gamer Pictures, Dashboard Themes, etc.
-I'll add you to my friends list once I get a new Xbox 360. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 14:43:38

At 8/26/07 02:21 PM, Seamonky wrote:
I am guessing you have to pay Microsoft Points for the Picture Packs and the Dashboard Theme's. :/

Yeah, but all three together come up to less than Five bucks USD, worth it for the amazing art in the game if you ask me.

-I'll add you to my friends list once I get a new Xbox 360. :)

Thanks, see ya around.

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 14:51:14

At 8/26/07 02:43 PM, AbbadonTheDespoiler wrote: Yeah, but all three together come up to less than Five bucks USD, worth it for the amazing art in the game if you ask me.

When I first saw the trailers and the gameplay, I knew this game was going to be awesome from the start. Your right about it being worth $5 but I'm thinking of saving my Microsoft Points for Halo 3 stuff. There is going to be a lot of downloadable content when Halo 3 comes out. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 18:33:35

Finished!
I am now doing the game on easy trying to save all the little sisters.
When i saw the ending i was like wtf!
Anyway it didn't disapoint me in anyway.

For me the themes and gamerpictures haven't been released as of yet but im not to sure.

When they do i will get the theme but no gamer picture.

I can tear myself away from Angry Faic.

Bioshock Crew

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 21:01:57

At 8/26/07 06:33 PM, Psycho-Simple wrote: Finished!
I am now doing the game on easy trying to save all the little sisters.
When i saw the ending i was like wtf!

Which ending? There are two, depending on whether you ever harvested or abandoned any Little Sisters or not.

Someone should post links to the endings on Youtube, Im too lazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-26 22:15:59

At 8/26/07 07:31 AM, Jigen wrote: I'm on my second time.
On my way to Ryan right about now.
DAMN YOU FONTAINE YOU BASTARD.

He is a bitch on Hard. Anyways whats your gamescore for the game? I've got 820

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-27 01:38:20

At 8/26/07 10:15 PM, Crashman wrote: He is a bitch on Hard. Anyways whats your gamescore for the game? I've got 820

Damn. Is it way easy to get achievements in Bioshock? I though it would be much harder to get since it's not a multiplayer game. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-27 05:43:25

At 8/27/07 01:38 AM, Seamonky wrote:
At 8/26/07 10:15 PM, Crashman wrote: He is a bitch on Hard. Anyways whats your gamescore for the game? I've got 820
Damn. Is it way easy to get achievements in Bioshock? I though it would be much harder to get since it's not a multiplayer game. :/

So did i but but when you look at the list it is pretty hard to get some and finish the game only saving the little sisters.

At 8/26/07 09:01 PM, AbbadonTheDespoiler wrote: Which ending? There are two, depending on whether you ever harvested or abandoned any Little Sisters or not.

I harvested loads of little sisters, saved a few and apparently i left some.

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-27 10:28:57

At 8/26/07 09:01 PM, AbbadonTheDespoiler wrote:

Would you kindly ; ) type in Bioshock endings on you tube? You may get results. Would bring links but for some reason its not letting me.

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-27 12:11:46

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-27 13:41:54

At 8/27/07 05:43 AM, Psycho-Simple wrote:
At 8/27/07 01:38 AM, Seamonky wrote:
So did i but but when you look at the list it is pretty hard to get some and finish the game only saving the little sisters.

Well I just played it twice and I was kind of going for the achievements while I was playing the first time (crappy ending). Then I realized if I wanted the best ending I needed to not harvest any Little Sisters, so I played on hard which you get 40 points just for beating it on that mode. If you find and get all Little Sisters without Harvesting you get 140 points just for that. Also researching the enemies you get points as well but thats not the main reason of researching, you get added attack damage for doing so.

You can easily beat the game without harvesting, but if you try that on hard its pretty rough. Final fight took me a couple of trys compared to the one on normal which was once.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

Best weapon IMO Crossbow Trap Bolt attachment.

BBS Signature

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-27 15:18:46

At 8/27/07 01:41 PM, Crashman wrote: Well I just played it twice and I was kind of going for the achievements while I was playing the first time (crappy ending). Then I realized if I wanted the best ending I needed to not harvest any Little Sisters, so I played on hard which you get 40 points just for beating it on that mode. If you find and get all Little Sisters without Harvesting you get 140 points just for that. Also researching the enemies you get points as well but thats not the main reason of researching, you get added attack damage for doing so.

You can easily beat the game without harvesting, but if you try that on hard its pretty rough. Final fight took me a couple of trys compared to the one on normal which was once.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

Best weapon IMO Crossbow Trap Bolt attachment.

I suppose so but still.
I have got to the same point where i was when i joined the club but this time on easy not harvesting.
I have saved all i have found and it seems to be a lot better not harvesting because you know you are doing good.

Can someone please supply me with a complete list for all the power to the people stations i need to get these done this time around.

Also does anyone have any hints on getting the Jackpot achivement.

Congrats to you for doing it on hard.
I will be doing that next time around and also trying to get even more achivements.

Response to Bioshock Crew 2007-08-27 15:49:27

I'll join I guess, I beat the game on hard

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature