00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do you post an MS paint image?

679 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I keep trying to post this image, but it won't let me. It says must be .JPEG or .gif But I've seen people post MS paint images before.

How?

-thanks

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

BBS Signature

Response to How do you post an MS paint image? 2007-08-23 19:37:04

At 8/23/07 07:28 PM, ThePhrozenPhoenix wrote: I keep trying to post this image, but it won't let me. It says must be .JPEG or .gif But I've seen people post MS paint images before.

In Paint I believe it's something like File > Save as... > Save as type > Jpg/gif > Save.

However, Paint tends to compress images pretty terribly (namely jpgs), so getting something better (but still free) like Paint.NET, Gimp or IrfanView would be good.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you post an MS paint image? 2007-08-23 19:40:54

At 8/23/07 07:37 PM, absent wrote: In Paint I believe it's something like File > Save as... > Save as type > Jpg/gif > Save.

Crap, I don't think I'll ever be able to post it then. I'm using a Windows 98 right now, and under save as type it's only bmp. Thanks anyway, though.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

BBS Signature

Response to How do you post an MS paint image? 2007-08-23 19:42:27

At 8/23/07 07:40 PM, ThePhrozenPhoenix wrote: Crap, I don't think I'll ever be able to post it then. I'm using a Windows 98 right now, and under save as type it's only bmp. Thanks anyway, though.

You can fix that by following the instructions here.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you post an MS paint image? 2007-08-23 20:00:12

At 8/23/07 07:42 PM, absent wrote: You can fix that by following the instructions here.

Massive help, thanks.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

BBS Signature