00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Contest suggestion 2007-08-23 18:02:25

There should be, now i'm not sure if there already is or not, a pre-loader contest, and the top 5 or so should win, and be able to be downloaded!

Response to Contest suggestion 2007-08-23 18:08:00

At 8/23/07 06:02 PM, killa9512 wrote: There should be, now i'm not sure if there already is or not, a pre-loader contest, and the top 5 or so should win, and be able to be downloaded!

That's kind of a boring contest in my opinion. I mean, a preloader to download would be neat and all, but I'd rather have actual Flash movies/games in contests, not just the preloader, IMO.

But seeing how Tom does the contests, I guess you could PM him the idea for kicks anyway. Either that, or make the contest yourself in the Flash forum (be sure to get mod permission and offer money for winners).

BBS Signature

Response to Contest suggestion 2007-08-23 18:13:20

Ok, but well, I guess people could make a movie about a pre-loader or something, or not, just add a pre-loader in a movie they were already going to submit, they can just add "Pre-Loader Contestant" in their description on top, so people will know. Make the contest myself? Money? Prizes? I don't have that much power, I'm only 14!! Or does a big congrats, and a big increase in their e-penis count as a prize? If so, then can you give me permission? or are you a different mod?

Response to Contest suggestion 2007-08-23 18:18:39

At 8/23/07 06:13 PM, killa9512 wrote: I don't have that much power, I'm only 14!! Or does a big congrats, and a big increase in their e-penis count as a prize? If so, then can you give me permission? or are you a different mod?

I'm not a BBS mod nor am I active in the Flash forum, so I couldn't give permission. And I believe monetary prizes are usually the only ones which are accepted, or at least the only ones which might actually motivate people to do something.

Again, you could always pitch the idea to Tom, but since I doubt he just creates any contest based off of ideas of other people I wouldn't hold your breath.

BBS Signature

Response to Contest suggestion 2007-08-23 18:26:04

At 8/23/07 06:18 PM, absent wrote: I'm not a BBS mod nor am I active in the Flash forum, so I couldn't give permission. And I believe monetary prizes are usually the only ones which are accepted, or at least the only ones which might actually motivate people to do something.

Well, what motivates people to make great flash from the start, like xombie, brackenwood, aladdin 3150, all of those, and besides, this isn't something that takes months of blood, sweat, and tears, just a few days, with a little comitment, and some creativity is all.

Again, you could always pitch the idea to Tom, but since I doubt he just creates any contest based off of ideas of other people I wouldn't hold your breath.

Then I'll beam it into his mind while he's sleeping, and when he's typing the news i'll make him say, "Thanks to Killa9512 for this great idea!! AHAHAHAH! What a huge e-penis, and penis he has! Much Bigger then mine!" Well, I might not make him look like an asshole.