00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

lol im on my friends wii

1,983 Views | 38 Replies

Response to lol im on my friends wii 2007-08-19 11:35:44

At 8/19/07 10:55 AM, Ss2-teen-gohan-Ss2 wrote: In all seriousness, the wii is one of the best systems right now. There's just idiots who think it's cool to hate the wii.

I lol'd. As I say to many General idiots, people have the right to think what they like. I'm sorry the majority is against you. In my opinion, the Wii is going downhill. The graphics suck, the games bore you quickly, and frankly, I've played a Wii before. It sucks. The Xbox 360 and PS3 will soon be on top, because those games for the PS3 haven't used the full potential power of it yet, and once Halo 3 will come out for Xbox, it will become a huge gaming fad.

Be an Original

Response to lol im on my friends wii 2007-08-19 11:38:52

The Wii is, in my opinion, the sbsest thing to happen to games since the Brown Box. It, as the codename stated, revolutionized gaming. The other two systems did nothing to how games are played.

I am your new lord and master. Deal with it.

Those daleks are going to kill you so bad.

Response to lol im on my friends wii 2007-08-19 11:39:13

At 8/19/07 11:05 AM, Syphonik wrote: Sleepover's should stop at the age of 14 for guys.

That's what my mom say's at least.

Shouldn't the phrase "That's what my mom says at least" stop at 14 for guys as well?

Dead.

Response to lol im on my friends wii 2007-08-19 11:41:16

At 8/19/07 10:53 AM, ryden94 wrote: yea so i had a sleepover with my friend and he is still sleepin so i decided to surf the bbs on newgrounds until he woke up... its really hard to type with a wii mote instead of a keyboard.... so what doyou guys think about the wiis cool abilities like going on the web

Just wait...Nintendo will create a keyboard that plugs into the Wii Remote, that will be so AWESOME!

Response to lol im on my friends wii 2007-08-19 11:47:19

So you will have a machine with a keyboard and a wireless pointer device that can go on the internet and play games? Wow! That beats my PC anyday! We all know the 360 has the best online capabilities. Anyone who whines about the £40 a year pricetag is stupid / too poor to own a 360.

Response to lol im on my friends wii 2007-08-19 11:48:47

At 8/19/07 10:56 AM, kitty-and-meander wrote: Your a god for typing that whole post on a wii-mote. It takes me FOREVER to even enter a URL in one of those.

Is it possible to plug a keyboard into the damn thing?

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to lol im on my friends wii 2007-08-19 11:50:21

They need to make a keyboard for the Wii.

Response to lol im on my friends wii 2007-08-19 11:52:16

At 8/19/07 11:38 AM, MegaMeh wrote: The Wii is, in my opinion, the sbsest thing to happen to games since the Brown Box. It, as the codename stated, revolutionized gaming. The other two systems did nothing to how games are played.

True. But the graphics in Gears of War are still amazing.

(Personally, I'd rather get an Xbox 360 or a PS3, or just stick with PC games. I can't imagine enjoying a game that requires me to wave a remote control around in front of a motion sensor, and from what I've heard, every single Wii game is like that. If there are no simple button-pushing games that don't require you to look like an idiot, I'm not buying the system.)

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to lol im on my friends wii 2007-08-19 12:09:32

HEY CHECK ME OUT IM BROWSING NEWGROUNDS WITH MY COMPUTER OMG

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature