00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

hmm i need help

685 Views | 5 Replies

hmm i need help 2007-08-13 21:02:57

i just submited my first movie.. "demo skateboarding" and i wanna put a pic up for it instead of the ng signal.. i have a pic but i cant get it to 46x46 pixels.. sumone do me a favor..

hmm i need help

click my sig for brittaney spears nekid on crack

BBS Signature

Response to hmm i need help 2007-08-13 21:05:53

ahh sum1 helppp.. please?

BBS Signature

Response to hmm i need help 2007-08-13 21:09:06

i dont have photo shop i have this gay thing.. and its pissin me off.. sum1 just do me a fav.. lol. i know its a dumb request./ haha

BBS Signature

Response to hmm i need help 2007-08-13 21:15:33

At 8/13/07 09:09 PM, raspberry-pie wrote: i dont have photo shop i have this gay thing.. and its pissin me off.. sum1 just do me a fav.. lol. i know its a dumb request./ haha

you and these requests.. didn't you make one today already that got locked?

geezus -_-;

Feed your brain it's not hard to figure it out yourself.

Not having software is no excuse

Quit being a lazy ass.

Response to hmm i need help 2007-08-13 21:51:59

ahh i need to make it a gif.. if sum1 cant do it for meh how do i do it? and i dont have photoshop so dont say it.. lol

BBS Signature

Response to hmm i need help 2007-08-13 22:03:02

At 8/13/07 09:51 PM, raspberry-pie wrote: ahh i need to make it a gif.. if sum1 cant do it for meh how do i do it? and i dont have photoshop so dont say it.. lol

Use Flash to shrink it or make it a .gif, it's not rocket science. Open a new Flash document, change the properties to the size you want, shrink the image with the free transform tool.

Anyway, the art forum does not take requests. So if you're unhappy with my solution, tough.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature