00:00
00:00

LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask :

701 Views | 10 Replies

LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask : 2007-08-09 15:32:53

How i "level up" how i do find the "secrets" and how i make (witch wich programm) my own flashes thanks

Response to LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask : 2007-08-09 15:37:15

At 8/9/07 03:32 PM, talkboyx1 wrote: How i "level up" how i do find the "secrets" and how i make (witch wich programm) my own flashes thanks

EXPERIENCE & SECRETS:

At the top of every NG page you should see a link to the Newgrounds FAQ, indicated by the Help / FAQ link. You should check out the Experience section for information regarding your question.

Experience can currently be gained through the following methods:

» Subscribing to NG News Updates or the Daily Portal Top 5 mailing list when creating an account. (5 experience per mailing list)
» Depositing experience after voting (not to be confused with reviewing) on at least five different Flash portal submissions per day (based on Eastern Standard Time). Voting on more than five submissions per day does not increase the amount of experience gained. (10 experience per deposit)

Other than the listed methods, there are no other ways of increasing experience.

Experience is good for the following:

» Increase in level. See Experience Points and Levels for a list of the levels and corresponding icon, as well as the amount of experience needed for each level.
» Higher voting power. Both the amount of experience you have and B/P rank bonus currently factor into your voting power.
» Unlock secrets. Secrets can be accessed from your account options here, but specific secrets are not to be discussed on the BBS.

MAKING FLASH:

[$700] Flash CS3
[$250] Flash CS3 Student Edition

As with many other Adobe products, there is a Free 30 Day Trial of Flash available to download HERE.

Alternative Flash Animation Software

[FREE] Liveswif
[$50] MotionArtist 3.0
[$60] Kool Moves
[$100] SWiSH

Note: Tutorials and help listed below are for Adobe Flash

Flash Tutorials and Resources

Flash Resources and help can be found in the Flash Tutorial Collection. Specific Flash questions should be inquired in the Flash Forum.

As: Main - Various ActionScript tutorials and resources.
Animation : Main (Thread) - Animation Based Tutorials.

FlashKit
Kirupa
Tutorialized
Adobe Flash Tutorial Index
ActionScript [org]
WebWasp
Tutorial Outpost

LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask :

BBS Signature

Response to LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask : 2007-08-09 15:38:32

At 8/9/07 03:32 PM, talkboyx1 wrote: How i "level up" how i do find the "secrets" and how i make (witch wich programm) my own flashes thanks

to level up vote on 5 things per day, vote either 0 - 5 and you will get 10 exp per day

you get secrets when you get to a certain level

and to make flashes you need to use Flash, a program that you can get a 30 free trial on

You really should have read the FAQ - http://www.newgrounds.com/lit/faq

Response to LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask : 2007-08-09 15:38:39

First of, I suggest you read the FAQ.

Leveling up: Vote on 5 movies every day and your exp will automaticly be deposited. After you gained enough exp you will level up. You can only get a maximum of 10 exp a day.

Secrets: You get them after you reach a certain amount of exp points. Some of the secrets aren´t working right now cause of the redesign.

Program to make flash: search for macromedia flash on google. You can download a 30 day free trail version, or you can buy it for a few hundred dollars.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask : 2007-08-09 16:49:00

its 700$ .. thats alot of money .. but does anybody know what that is in euros? (i dont have a converter and yes i live in europe, ireland to be exact)

Response to LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask : 2007-08-09 17:55:55

At 8/9/07 04:49 PM, Lorco20009 wrote: its 700$ .. thats alot of money .. but does anybody know what that is in euros? (i dont have a converter and yes i live in europe, ireland to be exact)

Well, I believe currently E1.00 is worth about $1.20. So (5/6)*700= 583.33. I guess E600.00.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask : 2007-08-09 20:32:30

Anyone trying to download Liveswif is in for trouble. It doesn't work. Does anyone know of a more reliable free flash creator?

You know you wanna be one.

BBS Signature

Response to LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask : 2007-08-09 20:34:17

At 8/9/07 08:32 PM, RTZ wrote: Anyone trying to download Liveswif is in for trouble. It doesn't work. Does anyone know of a more reliable free flash creator?

There really aren't any others out there. You could try asking here if you need help setting it up to work.

BBS Signature

Response to LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask : 2007-08-09 20:42:33

At 8/9/07 08:34 PM, absent wrote:
At 8/9/07 08:32 PM, RTZ wrote: Anyone trying to download Liveswif is in for trouble. It doesn't work. Does anyone know of a more reliable free flash creator?
There really aren't any others out there. You could try asking here if you need help setting it up to work.

No good. I'm about as lost on this thing as a blind guy in an airport. Any other links?

You know you wanna be one.

BBS Signature

Response to LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask : 2007-08-09 22:50:05

dont mean to hijack but this seemed like a logical place to ask, i know where to get the secrets i unlocked 2 so far and this post reminded me that my first one doesnt work :( anybody know why is it going to get fixed or did i miss out?

BBS Signature

Response to LOL Im a newbie and i wanna ask : 2007-08-09 23:08:35

At 8/9/07 10:50 PM, crash-1369 wrote: dont mean to hijack but this seemed like a logical place to ask, i know where to get the secrets i unlocked 2 so far and this post reminded me that my first one doesnt work :( anybody know why is it going to get fixed or did i miss out?

it not workign right no it on a long list of thigns they are working on.

It will work eventually, you are better off not asking when