00:00
00:00

streching video 2007-08-09 15:16:31

ok i need help i have an animated picture that doesnt fit 212x159 but the file size will be change o fit paramiters of 40k even though its 239k or something please reply to this. oh ya if you want to see it heres the link

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi a=http%3A%2F%2Fi165.photobucket.com%2Fal bums%2Fu47%2Fbryansruiz%2FFunny%2FCOMEDY .gif&searchTerm=comedy%20or%20funny&page Offset=2

ENJOY!

Lets play army. I'll lay down and you blow the shit out of me.

BBS Signature

Response to streching video 2007-08-09 15:22:59

At 8/9/07 03:16 PM, Mr-Shiny-Sides wrote: ok i need help i have an animated picture that doesnt fit 212x159 but the file size will be change o fit paramiters of 40k even though its 239k or something please reply to this. oh ya if you want to see it heres the link

The file size and dimensions of that image won't adjust to allow you to upload it. You're going to need to actually edit that image yourself, and have it fit the needed picture requirements (as I said in your other threads). You'd most likely need to take out frames and size it down a bit to really fit.

If you don't know how to, or don't have any animated .gif software, then post a request in the Newgrounds Sig Makers (as I also told you to).

BBS Signature

Response to streching video 2007-08-09 15:27:46

so what your saying is there no way that me or you know to make that fit? and did you see it on photobucket?

Lets play army. I'll lay down and you blow the shit out of me.

BBS Signature

Response to streching video 2007-08-09 15:35:09

At 8/9/07 03:27 PM, Mr-Shiny-Sides wrote: so what your saying is there no way that me or you know to make that fit? and did you see it on photobucket?

There wouldn't be "no way", and I could probably work on it for a bit if I could be bothered.

But think about this for a second. That .gif image has 240 frames and is 244Kb. Getting it down to 40Kb is a pretty steep drop. If I were to go about it, I'd remove every other frame (possibly do this twice) shrink the image down, and then drop the colors to like 4 or 2.

The people in the Newgrounds sig makers would probably do this for you, which is why asking there would be a good idea. Either that, or choose a smaller image.

BBS Signature