00:00
00:00

Battle Card Game 2007-08-09 12:02:27

It seems battle card games in rl is a big thing..like yu-gi-oh, pokemon and 100's more, So why has nobody ever made an online version where you can collect cards with monsters and abbilities and such and be able to battle ppl online or against the computer. I think if any1 made this game on here it would be a top game if it was done right...and ofcourse free!!! you just need a way to collect cards...maybe when u join the game u get a random starter deck of 40 cards and you can collect more cards by beating ppl or beating computer bosses and get a new card at random every win.

Response to Battle Card Game 2007-08-09 12:08:01

Making any online game is hard. Even for the best programmers, still takes a while and always bugs. Howerever, there is a yugio online console game if you want to look into that.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Battle Card Game 2007-08-09 12:38:15

ive seen that, only problem is you have to pay for that :( but look how popular it is its a winner!!
i hate games u have tp pay for cuz im tight with my money and im sure many people agree...i know how long a game takes to make ive done programing in the past although my skills are nowhere near good enough to make a game like this, but i know there are developers on here that could easily put somthing like this together with time.

Response to Battle Card Game 2007-08-09 12:43:41

Maybe someone could, even then, yous till need the resources to handle online games.

Servers for one.
Then mantinence for security onthe servers and flash.
Hacking

Alot of things to do. It isn't easy making an online flash base game. Even the best programmers can easily take up to year or more for one online game. In any event, this discussion really isn't in the right place to talk about it. If your interested in makign it a relaity, go to the flash forum and start there.

If you want to just lawl over how cool it would be, go to general.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Battle Card Game 2007-08-09 16:46:36

theres a topic i mad ein the CnC section for an online newgrounds card game
never got off the ground i wonder if i could find it

BBS Signature

Response to Battle Card Game 2007-08-09 17:03:44

At 8/9/07 04:46 PM, HellboundNinja wrote: theres a topic i mad ein the CnC section for an online newgrounds card game
never got off the ground i wonder if i could find it

Bling Bling Mother Fuckers
well now tha tive found it im sooo wanting to get ot work on it again

BBS Signature