00:00
00:00

Why cant you edit your posts?

451 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Why cant you edit your posts? 2007-08-08 23:38:20

Ok go ahead and rip into me if theres a post just like this one like 2 topics down or something, just let me know why we cant edit our posts? its real frustrating and helps avoid double posts and stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Why cant you edit your posts? 2007-08-08 23:41:22

It would be abused like hell. Simple as that.

Liljim has repeatedly said that, and I quote, "THERE WILL BE NO FUCKING EDIT BUTTON."

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to Why cant you edit your posts? 2007-08-08 23:45:20

Well i guess its only for those grown up forums where you wouldnt have users making a statement and pissing people off then just editing it to make them selves look like a victim...
Well shit if that isnt ruining it for us mature people who want to use it just to correct a bad link or bad grammar

ok thanks then

BBS Signature

Response to Why cant you edit your posts? 2007-08-08 23:47:03

Ok i just messed up and theres an example i said 'them selves' instead of 'themselves' the edit btton would come in handy there lol
And get rid of this double post.

lock this thread, its for the best

BBS Signature

Response to Why cant you edit your posts? 2007-08-09 00:00:57

if you mess up on spelling and such, you can download firefox, which comes with a built in spell checker. it will put a red scribbly under a word you spell wrong. (the funny thing is it puts a scribbly under... scribbly)

or if you use IE, you could try this out, never used it before, but it's a simple enough task to do.

should help you fix some. sorry for rebumping your thread you wanted locked, however :X

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - : : fart : : bikes: : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BBS Signature

Response to Why cant you edit your posts? 2007-08-09 00:08:02

hah no worries, its nice to see a helpful soul in these parts, as a matter of fact i use firefox but disabled the spell checker as its in american not english, what i mean is it prefers color to colour and labor to labour and it pisses me right off, im english dammit!
note: i got 8 scribbly lines when i checked this post, sorry 9 with scribbly ... damn it 10

BBS Signature

Response to Why cant you edit your posts? 2007-08-09 00:27:14

hey all im just wondering i need some help tracing pics on ma flsh can some1 help me

BBS Signature

Response to Why cant you edit your posts? 2007-08-09 00:34:14

At 8/9/07 12:27 AM, Jew-Jitsu wrote: hey all im just wondering i need some help tracing pics on ma flsh can some1 help me

Flash Forum.

Incidentally, you should have made a new thread about this, instead of posting a completely irrelevant question in a totally unrelated thread...

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature