00:00
00:00

old stuff =) 2007-08-08 13:59:48

Hey there, im new here (forum) but i know about NG for some time... I know that the "COLLECTIONS" are updated every now and then but where do old flash goes?? I an find them in the search option but what if i dont remember the name of the game?
can anyone tell me????

Response to old stuff =) 2007-08-08 14:02:04

It might be in Flash Portal History. Or it might have been deleted. That's the best I can do.

Response to old stuff =) 2007-08-08 14:05:58

Collections really only showcase the "best" Flash on Newgrounds (at least based on admin judgment). If you're looking for an old Flash but don't remember the name, then you'll just have to poke around using the search bar if the Flash was never added to a collection.

Not all Flash movies are added to collections, so there isn't a collection for all "old flash". If you can't find the Flash at all, the next thing you could try would be to ask in this forum for help, by describing everything you can remember about the Flash.

BBS Signature

Response to old stuff =) 2007-08-08 14:30:31

hmmm Thanks for the help....
im pretty sad cuz i dont remember the name =(
well.... better start looking for it =)

Response to old stuff =) 2007-08-08 16:05:45

At 8/8/07 02:30 PM, HeavyFuel wrote: hmmm Thanks for the help....
im pretty sad cuz i dont remember the name =(
well.... better start looking for it =)

If you give a description of the flash that you are looking for, it's possible that someone may know what you are talking about. Describe the flash for us, and we'll do our best to help you.

BBS Signature