00:00
00:00

Small suggestion 2007-08-08 04:18:29

Just a small suggestion, but can some of you learn the words to much information? The last thing anyone need to see is what your bf/gf was doing or anything like that while you played the game or even made the review. It is just pretty much creepy.

Response to Small suggestion 2007-08-08 04:23:08

At 8/8/07 04:18 AM, godofanime1 wrote: Just a small suggestion, but can some of you learn the words to much information? The last thing anyone need to see is what your bf/gf was doing or anything like that while you played the game or even made the review. It is just pretty much creepy.

I haven't seen any reviews like that...link? Well i supps someone could be like says "i loved this my gf did too while she blew me" i guess i could see that but i haven't noticed any of those kinda reviews.

Multipurpose Blog/Normal comments.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to Small suggestion 2007-08-08 04:43:59

I've never really seen any of those kind of reviews, but your best bet is just to ignore things. Unless it is way, way over the top, I doubt it's against the review rules (haven't read them in a while, I should really go and brush up on them). If you read through the review rules, and feel ithe reviews break them, flag the reviews in question, but I seriously doubt they are.

Response to Small suggestion 2007-08-08 06:08:57

At 8/8/07 04:18 AM, godofanime1 wrote: Just a small suggestion, but can some of you learn the words to much information? The last thing anyone need to see is what your bf/gf was doing or anything like that while you played the game or even made the review. It is just pretty much creepy.

There's a simple sloution th your suggestion. Don't read the review.

It doesn't sound abusive, but if you give us a link, I'll have a look and see if it's whistle worthy.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Small suggestion 2007-08-08 07:47:22

it isnt and you can whistle reviews if you want, but at the expense of losing whistle points

also, why not vice versa? why dont YOU learn what bf/gf/y/wtf/gtfo/stfu etc. means