00:00
00:00

experience points

635 Views | 9 Replies

experience points 2007-08-07 16:29:28

is their any other way to get experience than voting 5 times a day?

BBS Signature

Response to experience points 2007-08-07 16:31:52

lol really that sucs...

BBS Signature

Response to experience points 2007-08-07 16:35:33

Some of us are currently trying to change the system by getting tom to do something like this.

Ok, I don't know if this has ever been suggested before, but I was thinking that we need to get Tom to overhaul the XP system. Currently, no matter how much you're on Newgrounds, you can only get 10XP per day, even if you vote on 100 submissions, only 5 count. So, what if you got say, 10XP per 10 submissions voted on? I mean, I spend a lot of time on Newgrounds, along with several other people, so I think that there should be a system to let us get an advantage from spending more time on NG. But I also realize the potential for abuse, because someone could just open hundreds of random flashes and vote 3 or something on all of them, just to get XP. This is also why I suggest that there should be a requirement that you had to have viewed the flash at least once, that way there would be at least a little less abuse and you could form an educated opinion. I think that if enough of us PM'd Tom, he'd have to listen eventually. Share your thoughts on a overhaul of the XP system!

Response to experience points 2007-08-07 16:38:28

At 8/7/07 04:35 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote: Some of us are currently trying to change the system by getting tom to do something like this.

the experiencesystem will not be changed anytime soon.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to experience points 2007-08-07 16:43:43

At 8/7/07 04:35 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote: Some of us are currently trying to change the system by getting tom to do something like this.

That's why there are blam and protection points.

BBS Signature

Response to experience points 2007-08-07 17:05:48

At 8/7/07 04:35 PM, MetallicaManiac31 wrote: I mean, I spend a lot of time on Newgrounds, along with several other people, so I think that there should be a system to let us get an advantage from spending more time on NG.

Sign-Up Date:
07/25/07

If you want more experience, go back in time and sign up earlier.

If you want something for spending time on Newgrounds, get blam/protect points.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to experience points 2007-08-07 18:53:31

At 8/7/07 05:25 PM, Jesus-Owns-X wrote: The 7/25/07 guy is retarded he hasn't been here a month and already bitching i been here 4 months and ive figured out the way the site works and Pming tom won't help. that is why there are blam protect for memebrs to get more exp power for voting and keeping the portal clean of crap. changing the exp system will never happen it's fine the way it is and if you don't like it go to ebaums you peice of annoying shit.

I didn't write that paragraph. I copied it and pasted it cause I am trying to help, I never agreed that pming tom would help.

Response to experience points 2007-08-07 19:13:02

At 8/7/07 05:25 PM, Jesus-Owns-X wrote: The 7/25/07 guy is retarded he hasn't been here a month and already bitching i been here 4 months and ive figured out the way the site works and Pming tom won't help. that is why there are blam protect for memebrs to get more exp power for voting and keeping the portal clean of crap. changing the exp system will never happen it's fine the way it is and if you don't like it go to ebaums you peice of annoying shit.

OOH 4 months. I've been here since 04 (older account) and I still don't have it all figured out.

BBS Signature

Response to experience points 2007-08-07 22:11:27

At 8/7/07 07:25 PM, ZyklonB wrote:
Glad to see you are helping extraarm with his question by arguing with people in his thread. Real Cool.

Any time. Glad to see an 06 user criticizing me.

BBS Signature

Response to experience points 2007-08-08 12:32:47

At 8/8/07 12:25 PM, Jesus-Owns-X wrote: Then you must be fucking retarded it's not that hard to figure out you just need fucking brains

Calm down.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature