00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Shape Society

1,041 Views | 6 Replies

Shape Society 2007-08-01 22:01:33

I propose a new club called the shape society, Basically, we make cool movies of motion-tweened shapes that are synched to music, i will have to screen a short flash of yours that can prove you can tween shapes well, by the wat, i used to have 4 flash but i had to delete them off NG, you can send your submissions to gorillavanillio93@yahoo.com , and no spamming, please. Include your NG user, if you are accepted, i will email or PM you PM probably, and you can pick your shape. I am Circle

Become a shape!

Check out my site

BBS Signature

Response to Shape Society 2007-08-01 22:06:48

No flash groups are to be allowed, you also would need proper rules, structure, and a purpose for a club before making it. Please go back, read the rules, and use the search bar, and then you would see that clubs like these don't work.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Shape Society 2007-08-01 22:14:00

Don't post unless you plan on joining

Become a shape!

Check out my site

BBS Signature

Response to Shape Society 2007-08-01 22:15:51

A bit specific for a club doncha think? You'd be better off starting a collab. Just check out the following first:

Official site for NG collabs

RULES FOR MAKING A COLLAB
Also, i'm not sure if there is a more "official" rules page, If anyone knows, post if you will.

Response to Shape Society 2007-08-01 22:17:30

Once again, Do not post without the intent of joining , plus, my BA isn't 3.0 so I cant start a collab

Become a shape!

Check out my site

BBS Signature

Response to Shape Society 2007-08-01 22:25:21

At 8/1/07 10:17 PM, nmbr1prblm wrote: Once again, Do not post without the intent of joining , plus, my BA isn't 3.0 so I cant start a collab

not thier issue this is C&C not the flash forum

Response to Shape Society 2007-08-01 22:25:30

At 8/1/07 10:17 PM, nmbr1prblm wrote: Once again, Do not post without the intent of joining , plus, my BA isn't 3.0 so I cant start a collab

We're all just trying to help. And Juggalo is right, starting a club or crew related with flash is ill adviced. This is essentially a collab that you're trying to create, and does not belong in the C&C forum.

Too bad that your BA is less than 3.0. You can still try and maybe talk people into joining, but chances are that no one will be interested.