00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,296,039 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-07-31 22:23:50

At 7/31/07 07:57 PM, Agouv wrote:
At 7/31/07 12:31 PM, AMP-d wrote:

With respect to Agouv, my main problem is with the mixes of concept art and sprites, resulting in some really awesome mash-ups, and some disturbing...Pokemon-things.

I can do small sprites, just takes longer any wya heres my latest a mix of Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur i call it ivybulbsaur

Dangit! I was gonna do that next...

About small sprites, yeah they take longer, but I think that the process is more rewarding.

But I digress. No one wants to have a flame war on their hands.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-07-31 23:28:44

Sorry for the double post, but I present something so amazing, I am surprised no one else thought of it first:

Porygon+Onix=Porygonix

Enjoy, and see you tomorrow.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 00:59:34

Hi Im a new pokemon sprite fusin' master and I'd like someone to ask me to make sprite fusions so that dodoman has some more time to work on you guys's sprite fusions and also dodoman can you make me a Nidoking Tyrannitar and Groudon, fusion?... I'd look really cool. Anyway here's one of my sprites... He's called Super Saiyan Blaziken

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 01:32:56

Gawd, peeps, post some cool requests. And by cool, I mean any request that doesn't have a rediculous number of pokemon.

Anyways, still bored, still mixing.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 01:35:07

Howtopian? since dodoman isn't back yet can you make me the Nidoking, Tyrannitar, Goudon fusion?, make it and I'll try ro make anything you want ok and also how do I make the sprite pictures smaller?, because I know that if I keep giving you guys giant sprites that you guys will start complaining about them being too big ok? :p

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 01:39:54

My list of top fusers!!

Dodo-man1
Hipowtian (Hipowtion)
Agouv
Is it Debura 78?
And me!! Da-Mario-Miester!! XD :p

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 01:42:02

Sooo sorry for the spelling mistake Howtopian :-( :-( :-( :-(

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 01:44:13

Hey Dented Dimentia if you can then make me a Gyarados, Dialga mix ( I hope it looks cool!!)

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 02:07:53

At 8/1/07 12:59 AM, Da-Mario-Miester wrote: can you make me a Nidoking Tyrannitar and Groudon, fusion?... I'd look really cool.

I know you asked for dodoman, but your Tyradon King is ready. I don't know if I mentioned it yet, but... I'm bored.

Anyways, I've got original and recolored, because I can't decide which looks better.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 02:29:37

At 8/1/07 01:44 AM, Da-Mario-Miester wrote: Hey DentedDementia if you can then make me a Gyarados, Dialga mix ( I hope it looks cool!!)

I dunno about cool, it look pretty frickin' weird.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 12:18:38

Trully awesome thanx guys youre my friends for life!!! so to thank you I'll show you another one of my sprites prestnting... Super Saiyan Blaziken 2!!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 12:26:53

Sorry for saying guys DD but I also want to tell you that I have my own sprite making company and all you have to do is give me up to 3 pokemon and I'll fuse them for one sprite you make for me. and also how do I make the sprite picture's smaller????

Your buddy,
Da-Mario-Miester

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 12:46:09

Hey Dented Dimentia what will it take to make you happy again cause' I know you said you were bored also ask me to make a sprite please I havent made any new ones yet which I usually do at least 2 or 3 times a day and I'll Also show you my Gyarados remake off of a Milotic

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 13:09:23

Hey every one I have "JUST" finished this funny, wierd, but cool sprite he's the ultumate Diglett I give you... THE EARTH GOD

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 14:38:02

At 8/1/07 12:26 PM, Da-Mario-Miester wrote: and also how do I make the sprite picture's smaller????

I work with the sprites at the same size they originally appeared in the game. I imagine you do something along the lines of expanding it so you can see what you're doing, then not being able to shrink it again. I just zoom in...

At 8/1/07 12:46 PM, Da-Mario-Miester wrote: Hey Dented Dimentia what will it take to make you happy again cause' I know you said you were bored

Nah, I'm fine, I just wasn't having a good day. And it's Dementia.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 15:00:53

Sorry and thanx, I do that it's just that I expand it at the end (sorry) but WOULD YOU PLEASE ASK ME TO MAKE YOU A SPRITE FUSION BUDDY????

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 15:03:51

Gawd nobody wants me to make them a sprite... and I'm a sprite fusin' master!! PLEASE ASK ME TO MAKE THEM A SPRITE FUSION ...PLEASE!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 15:06:21

Hey Dented "DEMENTIA" did you like the sprites I made if you do than I'll show you my top secret SS Blaziken form!!

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 15:30:53

Da-Mario-Meister, in case you haven't noticed, you have posted once every three minutes for the past six minutes. If someone wants a fusion, then they'll ask for it. The thing about this thread is that everyone wants to make their own Pokemon combinations, so you're pretty out of work.

Some ideas for you:

-Come up with your own combinations
-Re-do someone else's combination if you think you can do better (even mine)
-Get out of your house, and come back later, when someone has posted a request

Anyways, I've got another fusion, I was gonna try making Trogdor (again), but I decided to stop at Charizard+Rayquaza, shiny style. It still looks a heck of a lot like Charquaydos...

Meet Rayquazard!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 17:08:47

At 8/1/07 03:30 PM, AMP-d wrote: Da-Mario-Meister, in case you haven't noticed, you have posted once every three minutes for the past six minutes. If someone wants a fusion, then they'll ask for it. The thing about this thread is that everyone wants to make their own Pokemon combinations, so you're pretty out of work.

Some ideas for you:

-Come up with your own combinations
-Re-do someone else's combination if you think you can do better (even mine)
-Get out of your house, and come back later, when someone has posted a request

Anyways, I've got another fusion, I was gonna try making Trogdor (again), but I decided to stop at Charizard+Rayquaza, shiny style. It still looks a heck of a lot like Charquaydos...

Meet Rayquazard!

That is legendary!
Charquaydos is still awesome though.
I agree with you on Mario-Meister, he needs to calm the spicy-flavoured lamb joint down.
But, how about Arceus and a Mew, C'p'in Sprite King?
Give you s'm'in' to do while you come down offa yo crack binge, eh?
And don't expand the picture, it resizes the pixels, makes it look tacki-o, and generally monked up, maaaaan.
Oh, and some people are just so damned lazy, they crazy, so don't worrys 'bout it, ehs?
And enjoy the kitten!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Logic, the only natural resource not yet tapped by modern man.

Things you learn in a thread full of 3 year olds.

Hurrah for blackmail!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 17:25:27

I didn't post once every 3 minutes it's just that my computer clock is wrong or maybe your's is so I'm sorry and I'll try to make that Areceus Mew combination ok Howtopian?!

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 17:27:11

Howtopian you have a cute kitty picture!

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 17:54:29

Howtopian how do you like your Mewceus?, I'f it sucks than I'm sorry but I worked kinda hard on it.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 17:56:35

Sorry but her it is bigger.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 18:01:57

I tried to do what you and Dented Dementia said about zooming in but it just came up like the tiny Mewceus ok? so how do I "zoom in" to make the sprites look smaller on the forums?

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 18:48:24

How's this for my own combination? I call him... Salaquaza!!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 18:58:38

My favorite fusers(revised edition)

1.Dodo_man1
2.Howtopian
3.DentedDementia
4.Amp-D
5.Da-Mario-Miester (me!!)
6.Agouv

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 20:01:58

wow wow wow wow....

calm down mario meister your ruining the thread with overposting just calm it down.

Deputy of Burnination, PFN.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 20:26:13

Ok I'll post less ok? I'M SOOOO SORRY!! and how do you like the Mewceus?

I kick ass... period

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2007-08-01 21:54:36

D-M-M:

About resizing artwork - you'll notice that everyone else in this thread has left their Pokemon at the original size, so as not to create pixelated monsters. It's great that you keep making more, and your work is definitely improving.

Along the lines of making more, I present the latest and greatest development in my fusions, now with real white meat and 20% more cupholders.

Scyther+Sableye (I have a name for it, but it doesn't flow right)

Custom Pokemon Fusions!