00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

seaquester just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

sonic may be in brawl (

3,678 Views | 66 Replies

sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-06 03:23:48

i have found some info about sonic in brawl a friend of mine has told me he knows alot secrets of info on games from different websites so here is the story sega wanted sonic to be in melee but they didnt i have contact with the game developors of smash bros but when sega finnaly got contact with the game developors the game was almost done and they didnt want to have game delays for one charecter but now sega has contact now with the develpors so hope for the best about sonic i still dont have any info on the date of release if you want more info on charectes,stages,music,items or new options go to this web site

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-06 03:24:45

I'll click that link when you can punctuate.

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-06 03:26:56

nope,i cant im to lazy its 3:00 in florida fuck that

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-06 03:27:11

Actually, is was Kojima (is that right?) that wanted Snake to be places in Mellee. Not Sonic. Sonic was wanted in Mellee but there was no talk about it.

Brawl, on the other hand, may contain Sonic.

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-06 03:28:20

I think sonic would ruin SmashBros.

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-06 03:38:58

*Slowpoke.jpg insert here*

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-06 03:41:06

They should put in Earthworm Jim.

really. screw any rules preventing it.

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-06 03:48:46

Sonic wont be in SSB, didn't you hear about the whole " Sega shits on nintendo!" story?

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-17 19:53:50

At 7/6/07 03:48 AM, SirSloth wrote: Sonic wont be in SSB, didn't you hear about the whole " Sega shits on nintendo!" story?

i know whey the date release its 12/3/07

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-17 19:56:13

At 7/6/07 03:41 AM, Slapdamonkeyaz wrote: They should put in Earthworm Jim.

Seconded to the max, seriously loved that game.

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-17 19:57:13

i think SSBB needs more tankmen, that will own

Yes, ImLevelOne

'kay.

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-17 19:59:18

he wont he wont he wont he wont

if i had a penis for every time you said that i would be a rocket man

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-17 20:01:40

I really doubt he'll be in it. He'd probably suck anyway.

test

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-17 20:06:03

I would love for him to be in Brawl, but as the days go and no announcement is made, it just seems more and more impossible.

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-17 20:14:46

Ha this might be true because of the Sonic and Mario Oylmpic game. God, its gonna be horrible.

Dicks

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-07-17 20:30:45

I don't understand why on any Brawl thing someone mentions something about Sonic and how they want him in Brawl... why do so many people seriously want him in Brawl? He wouldn't even have any B attacks to use...

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-08 15:44:08

At 7/6/07 03:23 AM, dema-the-hedgehog wrote: i have found some info about sonic in brawl a friend of mine has told me he knows alot secrets of info on games from different websites so here is the story sega wanted sonic to be in melee but they didnt i have contact with the game developors of smash bros but when sega finnaly got contact with the game developors the game was almost done and they didnt want to have game delays for one charecter but now sega has contact now with the develpors so hope for the best about sonic i still dont have any info on the date of release if you want more info on charectes,stages,music,items or new options go to this web site

sonic ain't in brawl.if you go to youtube you can see the opening with all the NEW characters.Herer is another arling picture buy yours trully.i know this is a sonic thread but i just wanted to post him

sonic may be in brawl (

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-08 15:46:42

It has been confirmed by the head of Nintendo that Sonic won't be in Brawl.

Why are you telling us this now when everyone knows that he won't be?

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-08 15:49:18

At 7/6/07 03:23 AM, dema-the-hedgehog wrote: i have found some info about sonic in brawl a friend of mine has told me he knows alot secrets of info on games

Yeah your friends a real clever guy, getting "secrets" from a website that's available to the public and has been open to the public for about 3-4 months now.

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-08 15:50:41

No. Everyone knows he won`t be in Brawl!! Brawl is waaay too good for Sonic. All he would do is just hitting people by running around fast.

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-08 15:50:58

At 7/6/07 03:23 AM, dema-the-hedgehog wrote: i have found some info about sonic in brawl a friend of mine has told me he knows alot secrets of info on games from different websites so here is the story sega wanted sonic to be in melee but they didnt i have contact with the game developors of smash bros but when sega finnaly got contact with the game developors the game was almost done and they didnt want to have game delays for one charecter but now sega has contact now with the develpors so hope for the best about sonic i still dont have any info on the date of release if you want more info on charectes,stages,music,items or new options go to this web site

Did you not use a period in that whole paragraph?

Oh, and, he won't be in brawl. Nope. And honestly, Sonic just doesn't work as a SSB character. Sonic..... rolls, or something. And SSB is about melee fighitng moves.

I am Mex

I love Yoko Matsugane. (And asian women in general.)

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-08 15:51:50

At 10/8/07 03:44 PM, snowclansparky wrote:
At 7/6/07 03:23 AM, dema-the-hedgehog wrote:
sonic ain't in brawl.if you go to youtube you can see the opening with all the NEW characters.Herer is another arling picture buy yours trully.i know this is a sonic thread but i just wanted to post him

Your a dumbass, that video doesn't have all the new characters, like three have been announced in the past month that aren't in there (Diddy Kong, Pokemon Trainer, Ike)

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-08 15:51:53

Yes, because they'd show every single new character in the trailer.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-08 15:53:54

havnt you ever played that sonic beat em up game on GBA its really good and sonic has a large range of moves, anyway before ssb mario had like 2 moves ground pound and flower power!

lilcheeselad says: You can't blame EyeLovePoozy for being a douche, he can't help it.

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-08 17:01:03

At 7/17/07 08:14 PM, beeryayghost wrote: Ha this might be true because of the Sonic and Mario Oylmpic game. God, its gonna be horrible.

SAY WHAT!?!?!?! That's news!

Too lazy to bother leveling up.

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-08 17:03:44

There was arumor that he would be in Melee, too. As well as Toad. It's bullshit.

Please disregard the above post.

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-09 13:02:18

At 7/6/07 03:28 AM, the-amazing-joe wrote: I think sonic would ruin SmashBros.

Seconded -sonic the F-ing hedgehog is one of my pet hates.

Pm me something happening in your own corner of the world, even something small will do. Just tell me about something you did.=)

http://www.newgrounds.com/pm/send/s ilverman10

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-09 13:08:35

sonic would fuck up brawl, and i'd like to see earthworm jim in the game (giant earth worm of DOOM!)

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-09 13:09:11

At 7/6/07 03:24 AM, Slapdamonkeyaz wrote: I'll click that link when you can punctuate.

Made me smile.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to sonic may be in brawl ( 2007-10-09 13:10:37

At 7/6/07 03:41 AM, Slapdamonkeyaz wrote: They should put in Earthworm Jim.

really. screw any rules preventing it.

YEA! Earthworm jim dominates!

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature