00:00
00:00

Experienced Actionscripter Needed!

1,111 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

This is what I have so far on a tower defence game I'm making. It's a serious project, and I need an Actionscripter to code the flash. If you're interested, please let me know.

Voice Acting Demo ..I'm actually english but I can do american too as you can see ^.^

Response to Experienced Actionscripter Needed! 2007-06-29 20:14:43

At 6/29/07 08:07 PM, Acid-Animations wrote: This is what I have so far on a tower defence game I'm making. It's a serious project, and I need an Actionscripter to code the flash. If you're interested, please let me know.

i don't know about anyone else but i would call this a little more than insiration. granted you can't tell how much more is the same between these two games, from the icons and the basic idea of what they must do, i would say it's almost a copy. just with some revamped graphics and a new map track.

Experienced Actionscripter Needed!

Response to Experienced Actionscripter Needed! 2007-06-29 20:32:21

At 6/29/07 08:14 PM, crabwich wrote: i don't know about anyone else but i would call this a little more than insiration. granted you can't tell how much more is the same between these two games, from the icons and the basic idea of what they must do, i would say it's almost a copy. just with some revamped graphics and a new map track.

Have you SEEN how many defence games there actually are? Thanks for your not help.

Voice Acting Demo ..I'm actually english but I can do american too as you can see ^.^

Response to Experienced Actionscripter Needed! 2007-06-29 20:35:46

At 6/29/07 08:32 PM, Acid-Animations wrote:
At 6/29/07 08:14 PM, crabwich wrote: i don't know about anyone else but i would call this a little more than insiration. granted you can't tell how much more is the same between these two games, from the icons and the basic idea of what they must do, i would say it's almost a copy. just with some revamped graphics and a new map track.
Have you SEEN how many defence games there actually are? Thanks for your not help.

i did not say that there weren't a lot of tower defense games. but what i did say was that the path that you are on right now is leading you into an almost direct copy of "Tower Defense" with some revamped graphics. From your demo you have almost made a direct copy of how the track looks (gamescreen) and the weapons.

go ahead and make a tower defense game but make something original like "Desktop Tower Defense" or "Onslaught" are. Both are great original tower defense games.

and btw i DID help you out. i helped you out by pointing these things out before you were even farther in your project\submitted the game.

Response to Experienced Actionscripter Needed! 2007-06-29 20:50:11

At 6/29/07 08:32 PM, Acid-Animations wrote: Have you SEEN how many defence games there actually are? Thanks for your not help.

First of all, not normally goes after you say help. Secondly, yours is a complete ripoff. Same powers, nothing new, same style, worse artwork. Sorry, but I think you'll struggle to find an actionscripter.

========|| WWWWWWWW>[-[Blog] - [Audio] - [Userpage] - [Flash] - [Last.fm]-]<WWWWWWWW ||========

BBS Signature

Response to Experienced Actionscripter Needed! 2007-06-29 20:54:09

At 6/29/07 08:50 PM, Vengeance wrote:
yours is a complete ripoff. Same powers, nothing new, same style, worse artwork. Sorry, but I think you'll struggle to find an actionscripter.

Thank you, someone else sees what i see. :D

Response to Experienced Actionscripter Needed! 2007-06-30 15:58:21

At 6/29/07 08:54 PM, crabwich wrote:
At 6/29/07 08:50 PM, Vengeance wrote:
yours is a complete ripoff. Same powers, nothing new, same style, worse artwork. Sorry, but I think you'll struggle to find an actionscripter.
Thank you, someone else sees what i see. :D

Shut up you stupid little crittic. You need your eyes tested if the tracks look ANYWHERE near the same as to the two examples you showed. Besides; where's your flash? Where's your game? I'm trying to make my first game a nice one, and you can't accept that it's completely different: different MAP, different WEAPONS, different CONCEPT, different ENEMIES. Heck; what ISN'T different?

Response to Experienced Actionscripter Needed! 2007-06-30 16:32:06

At 6/30/07 04:05 PM, LCurtis wrote:
How has no one volunteered to work with you? You seem like a gentleman who would be fun to work with. I will PM you. I would love to help make this game but I do have one request. Can I do it for free. Cause then it would be perfect.

Sarcasm?

Response to Experienced Actionscripter Needed! 2007-07-01 13:28:33

Well thank you all so much for coming on here to criticise instead of help. That's what most people do on here. You had no intensions of helping me did you?

Response to Experienced Actionscripter Needed! 2007-07-01 15:06:54

Well considering that game you showed is almost an exact copy of the other game and how easilly you get angry and your bad attitude i'm guessing thats probably a no.

BBS Signature