00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do you believe in Aliens?

3,269 Views | 75 Replies

Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:09:43

Do you believe in Aliens or do you think it is a bunch of crap that the government invented??
Do you believe there is somekind of other life form in the universe?

I do.

LvBombLvBombLvBombLvBomb

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:11:13

I don't, because it's simply just a stupid idea.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:11:56

I do, because i have seen them personally crossing the border!

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:12:43

I have the same logical opinion as most people.

I believe there is other forms of life on some other planet, or Galaxy or Nebula or something, I just don't think any of them ever visited us.

Yet!

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:13:41

Odds are, we're not the only intelligent species in the universe, so there probably are "aliens" out there.

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:14:19

An alien waters my garden and cuts my lawn. So... yes. Yes, I do.

Post Count +1!

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:14:31

Your just selfish if you think we are the only life form in the universe.

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:16:12

i do beleave there are aliens.
have i ever seen one no but few can say they have but im prety sure there are.

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:16:18

Well the universe is near endless so there's bound to be at least one other civilization out there watching us right now.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:16:18

I have other things to worry about... Aliens are something stupid to care.

i'm lazy...

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:18:05

At 6/26/07 12:11 AM, Genocide wrote: I do, because i have seen them personally crossing the border!

Ba-dum-pish.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:19:05

Aliens are the only thing you can logically be agnostic towards.

I don't know whether I believe in aliens because on one hand, it's very possible that there could be, but on the other hand, there's no evidence yet that there is.

Me: sex is fun God: it is more fun alone.

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:19:59

Not really

b

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:20:18

i have seen farmers cows after they have been abdutied beleave me there is no way you could replicate or fake what happend have orgens removed with out damageing the skin of purfect holes in the body with no cut marks, or how about a humen with all his bones removed from his body replacate that i dare u.

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:20:20

Also, yes, because the universe is huge..why would we be the only living intelligence? Have they come to earth, probably not. I don't believe any real UFO sightings because none of them look the same.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:21:13

"Yes."

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:22:42

actualy there is.. alot

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:23:02

At 6/26/07 12:20 AM, gnikhcil wrote: i have seen farmers cows after they have been abdutied beleave me there is no way you could replicate or fake what happend have orgens removed with out damageing the skin of purfect holes in the body with no cut marks, or how about a humen with all his bones removed from his body replacate that i dare u.

Did you know that you made 8 spelling mistakes in just those few sentences alone?

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:23:33

If they had some kind of hard evidence. But I don't think that every UFO sighting was a coincidence.

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:25:28

At 6/26/07 12:11 AM, ZENON wrote: I don't, because it's simply just a stupid idea.

How is it a stupid idea?

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:26:15

Law of probabiity says there probably is life outside Earth. I'm not gonna go into numbers, but with the billions of planets that exists in the universe, even a microscopic chance of life developing would make Alien lifeforms a disticnt possibility.

However, before you start learning Klingon and heading to radioshack for satellite gear, be aware of two things.

#1. As well as probability works for the question of alien existence, it also works against you, me, or any of us ever seeing any. The universe is old, large, and we are small, and short-lived as compared to everything else. We can only reach within our own Solar System, and barely beyond with 2 probes massing together less than a VW Beetle. If humanity gets past the turbulent condition that it is in now, then there is a chance that an expanded human civilization may come into contact with other civilizations. But not now.

#2. Uranium-238. This element exists everywhere in the universe that there is carbon. Any sentient civilization will come across it eventually, and discover its potential for destruction. Because of this, there may be races that destroyed themselves through war and genocide, as we threaten to do ourselves.

While these two things do not remove the chance of there being life, they lower the chance of running into these civilizations, and in particular, running into them anytime soon.

But yeah...in short...I think there are aliens out there.

What the hell have you done today?

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:28:06

At 6/26/07 12:25 AM, KerfuffleMach2 wrote:
At 6/26/07 12:11 AM, ZENON wrote: I don't, because it's simply just a stupid idea.
How is it a stupid idea?

How isn't it? It's just an idea presented by someone who really was bored with what we have here so they/he/she convinced themselves/himself/herself that something else exists outside of the barriers of our planet.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:30:35

The only thing that ever got my suspicion was the alien autopsy hat was aired on fox, it was confirmed to the news from the government to be 100% authentic but at the last second they changed there minds and said it was fake. Anybody remember that? Somebody is hiding something, maybe a different species of human or something, maybe it actually WAS a alien? We don't know for sure, i doubt if even our government has any real knowledge.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:31:41

I do bcuz I lyk wtchd Stra Wasr, and dey had aleans so it mst b tru!

I guess there has to have been some form of life of some other planet, but in reality I could care less, because we will probably never find them.

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 00:36:10

At 6/26/07 12:28 AM, ZENON wrote:
How isn't it? It's just an idea presented by someone who really was bored with what we have here so they/he/she convinced themselves/himself/herself that something else exists outside of the barriers of our planet.

...and? The fact still remains that there is something out there. Basic probability. Whether or notit could come here, who knows. But there is something out there. Even if it is only single celled organisms.

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 01:33:18

Your conception was a stupid idea.

Why were you even born?! GAAAAAAAAH

View my Deviantart

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 01:34:45

You are ignorant if you think we are the only intelligent life forms in the universe. It's endless and there is no way we are the only evolved species.

Sig by fahrenheit.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 01:36:04

Fuck yeah I beleive in Aliens

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-26 01:54:35

Yes but mostly cause of this...

1. In an ever Expanding universe (or a closed universe) such as our own, space in infinite (or Extremely large, but still finite) the're exists countless worlds.

2. Even though intelligent life would be hard to come by it will eventually spring up somewhere, I.E. Earth

3.Though we may never find another lifeform outside of our solar system (Mars had germs or something) not neccasarilly intelligent, it might exist due to the large amount or Galaxies/Stars/Planets.

So in conclusion, just cause we haven't seen an alien doesn't mean they aren't there.

Response to Do you believe in Aliens? 2007-06-27 17:35:20

waste of space if there wasnt