00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Virus Collab! (come Join!)

9,587 Views | 332 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-25 02:35:47

Emo.I have been very busy so I was unable to work on my part but no beacuse of the holz I can,but one thing my sound doesn't work so I cant make the mouse click noise and stuff,is that ok?

Hi there

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-25 04:24:29

Sorry, looks like I'm too busy with all the other collabs I'm in. I'm gonna quit, and if I have time to do a part, I'll join again.

Sorry again.

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-25 10:36:59

Hey, im almost done with my part, i need to add some sound stuff, then ill be done,

to upload it do i just use that link that everyone else is using? idk can you get it from there?

ok whatever pm me with the details plz

Ninja Gorilla Productions Creator

Email Me

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-25 12:08:57

This is the last time im warning you, dont trust him!!! Im not trying to start trouble, dont reply to this, im just telling you one last time that he WILL unco u after a while. Last time im on this thread, i promise, just warning you one last time!

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-26 11:55:05

if he does, whatever, i already have made the flash, its not going to do anygood just sitting on my computer, and its not nearly good enough to stand out on its own with a desent score, so whatever, if he doesnt tell me what to do soon though im not posting it, cause i dono how to get it to him

Ninja Gorilla Productions Creator

Email Me

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-28 17:53:11

I am almost done everyone. Just got to finish making the worm, I don't think I'll make 40-50 seconds of animation though. If I am allowed I believe mine would go up to 1 min 10 secs. If I am only allowed to make 40-50 I will try and cut mine down. Here's my animation so far reply back if you want me to remove anything. http://www.swfup.com/file/14326

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-29 13:20:50

that ian is pretty stupid.he must have his panies on too tight.
not many days left guys,hurry!
told ya all not to put it off lol
ive been at my beach house :( so i didnt have a pc.

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-29 13:23:32

At 6/28/07 05:53 PM, Ran2Chaos wrote: I am almost done everyone. Just got to finish making the worm, I don't think I'll make 40-50 seconds of animation though. If I am allowed I believe mine would go up to 1 min 10 secs. If I am only allowed to make 40-50 I will try and cut mine down. Here's my animation so far reply back if you want me to remove anything. http://www.swfup.com/file/14326

i love your part,it all looks good to me...though you could make the part with the screaming so it isnt so jumpy and slow.And everyone,you can upload your parts through denvish upload,just google it if you have to.

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-29 13:23:58

Hell, I'm in, I should be able to rustle something decent up within the next week.

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-29 13:38:39

Im out... later peoplez

Hmmm?

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-29 13:42:44

can I join

???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era,

What have I done with my life?

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-30 05:02:12

I am sorry but I cannot alter that scene with the character running. for some reason the thing moves choppy, same thing happened to my old animation, is it that bad because if it is I can remove the sequence or try harder to alter the flash.

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-30 21:09:32

I have a question, what about our biographiies for the collab is there going to be one? Do you need information or do we put up a small logo on our flashes? How is the collab going to be spaced out? with everyones playing in a linear fashion or every part has a play button on the screen and the audience just chooses what to watch like that Queers of War one? Also almost done here. Sorry for posting twice...

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-06-30 22:27:48

At 6/30/07 09:09 PM, Ran2Chaos wrote: I have a question, what about our biographiies for the collab is there going to be one? Do you need information or do we put up a small logo on our flashes? How is the collab going to be spaced out? with everyones playing in a linear fashion or every part has a play button on the screen and the audience just chooses what to watch like that Queers of War one? Also almost done here. Sorry for posting twice...

the parts are gonna go after each other,your names will be added when we put it together (blah) and idk about bios...no one seems to be responding,or posting here. Your part looks really good...idk...i like the part with the screaming and stuff,you dont have to take it out.

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-01 12:46:39

Hey Can nudity be allowed because I am thinking about having pop-ups be on the worm as like a shield or something.

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-01 13:03:17

At 7/1/07 12:46 PM, Ran2Chaos wrote: Hey Can nudity be allowed because I am thinking about having pop-ups be on the worm as like a shield or something.

i guess...but it cant be against the ng rules

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-02 06:39:06

What happened to everyone? Who else is still in this collab? Can someone do a head count or something?

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-05 01:20:06

Emo sadly I have to leave today on holiday,soo I cannot finish my flash I hope you forgive me for this inconvenice and if theres any way I could make it up somehow.... pm me.

Hi there

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-05 11:42:27

EMO! IM SORRY! I had to bring my comp in for a checkup!!! Something happened!!! PLEASE! I MIGHT NEED 1 or 2 more days after the deadline! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE GIVE ME A LITTLE MOAR TIME!!! :( I'm rushing it to get it done so PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME OUT!!!!

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-05 19:20:13

I am really close to being done, I have shortened my animation instead of a fight to the finish between the anti-viruses and the worm, I'll just have the worm explode and the men go What the Hell! or maybe you want to make a fight adding a longer scene...

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-05 21:30:19

I am done.

Here: http://www.swfup.com/file/14976

If you want any last minute changes tell me before the 7th. On the 7th I'll hand mine in.

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-07 22:14:48

What happened to emo? I just saw someone replying, and it sounded like something a collab leader would say, so just incase, is emo still on NG, I got startled seeing "<deleted>" there so.... yeah...

And also this needs a bump and im checking in. 99% done on my part, as soon as I get home today or tomorrow I should be able to finish it. Later for now.

Check out my new movie "Blood Harvest"!

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-08 01:14:41

im still here guys...i had some pretty crazy problems over the last week...the deadline will be further back of course,end of the month now,since not many are done yet.

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-09 00:31:32

At 7/8/07 01:14 AM, TheEmoKiller wrote: im still here guys...i had some pretty crazy problems over the last week...the deadline will be further back of course,end of the month now,since not many are done yet.

Oh my god, fuck yeah! Normally that would suck, but I just got a job at Future Shop so I would have been too busy training to finish! I just came online to say I couldn't finish... and now I can! YAY

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-09 06:34:53

i really wanted it to be ready by the 7th...but I havnt been able to get like any parts yet,plus I havnt been able to talk to Blah,who did intro etc.

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-11 01:15:19

Well I'm done, how do I send mine in, by the way before I do should there be any changes mine needs before I turn it in? To see go back a few posts it should be there

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-11 01:45:36

are you still accepting newcommers?

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-13 05:03:24

if anyone can get a part done by the end of the month,ill accept you.

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-15 12:25:12

Hey mines been done, how do I send it in? I am tired of having this on my computer and I want it posted

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to The Virus Collab! (come Join!) 2007-07-18 19:37:09

At 6/15/07 03:18 AM, Ran2Chaos wrote: Hey, I can animate... I don't know how to work on a collab though so uh this would be my first. If you hire me. E-mail me what to do.

ye u do dat wid me as well i mean i can animate as well.