00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I can't fucking stand little kids.

74,665 Views | 707 Replies

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-01 14:55:20

At 9/30/07 01:04 PM, andythehedgehog wrote: what i wanna do to em

hahaha nice photo , me too

Get ur deity now!

: NOTE: if you're not seeing the image. You will need force a reload of your browser's cache, or clear it completely.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 20:43:20

bring a microwave next time =p

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 21:05:05

once my 4 year old cousin [who is now 7] purposefully poured water all over my ps2

little sod

I hate video games.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 21:09:31

I don't liek them instead i hate them when keep doing something annoying

i hava bonr mang

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 21:11:37

little kids CAN be good every once in a while.but thats when candy is involved....
personally,I don't blame you for dislikeing them.don't get me wrong,though.

Humanity's error.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 21:16:01

When I was 11 I strangled and punched this 10 year old in Pino's. I didn't strangle him so much that he died but this kid was such an asshole I regret not killing him.

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 21:19:55

11 years old, im with my friend at his house when some 8 year old comes up, and wants to fight me because a 15 year old supports him to do it. We're on grass and the 15 kid (Who dresses like a "gangster") tells the 8 year old to football tackle me and he comes toward me. I kick him in the stomach and throw him on the ground. He comes back later and grabs my shirt trying to pull me down. I get sick and headbutt him and calls me a (*insert "female dog, postereur, and n word" here*) and runs and tells his mom to come here. I explain why i did it,and she tells us both to apologize. I rhought it was unfair, but i said sorry. My friend said it was funny.
I didnt like it

Well, I have 175 letters remaining on my sig so, I should ramble... What is this Canada you speak of?

Like They say in Brooklyn, early to bed early to ****! :)

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 21:20:05

Once, about seven or six years ago, I went to a summer camp that stank. At said camp, there was one squirt who was the son of one of the counselors. Well, what he would do was run up to somebody, harass them, either by insults or by beating on them, and then run over to wherever his mom was. If you so much as pointed your index finger at him, his mom would tell you that it wasn't nice to gesticulate at people for five minutes. If that wasn't bad enough, what's worse is that whenever he bothered someone, his mom saw what was going on, and didn't do squat. I hate it when people use double standards like that.

Eventually, I couldn't stand this shrimp anymore, so I clonked him on the head a few good times. Guess what. His mom came over and proceeded to kick me out of the camp for a few days. I didn't mind, I got a reprieve for that awful place. Besides, hitting the shrimp made it all worthwhile.

If love is blind, and God is love, and Ray Charles is blind, then God plays the piano.

Surreal landscape sigs > all others

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 21:30:11

Father got in my face again, then my Dad stepped in and it was a fun fucking night. Nothing violent occured, but it wad nice to see my Dad had my back. he didn't raise no asshole.

respect

Sigur Ros = win

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 21:34:39

At 6/11/07 07:41 PM, Slapdamonkeyaz wrote: I have the best one.

Haha win

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 21:48:18

I play football with little kids.

siglololol

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 21:48:48

Yeah this morning i went to cut my hair and i hear some screams from outside of the shop a little guy about 2 years old crying and whining because a guy is cutting his hair and i started to read a newspaper and the fucking brat was still crying so damn loud i was about to stand up and say..."SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"
Dude that hell lasted like 10 mins...

The One-Eyed Man

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 22:24:15

I got one

A couple years back I was walking through the street and I see a little kid (about 8 or 9) with a yoyo I can tell he's not doing well so I go up to him and ask if he wants some help he gratefully accepts so as i'm showing him some basic tricks (round the world etc.) a little bogan fuck comes up and takes the little kids wallet in response to him doing this (I had the yoyo in my hand) I said Oi! and tell him to give that back and the little bogan fuck says and I quote "NO YOU STUPID FAGGOT YOUR MUM'S A CUM DRINKING SLUT!" well if he had just said I was a faggot I would have kept on asking him nicely but as if anyone insults my mother I won't rest until that fuck has a serious injury using the yoyo as it was designed (as a weapon) i threw it at the little fucks head the yoyo bounced off the fucks head before coming straight back to my hand and so the little bogan fuck has been knocked-the-fuck-out I walk over to him take the wallet back give it to the little kid and the little kid says and I quote again "Wow that was awesome can you teach me that trick?" and i replied sure and proceeded to teach im how to kill someone with a yoyo.

I didn't actually kill the bogan just knocked him out.

A great website. Another great site. A third one.

Click my sig image to go to Acid's Website.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 22:36:03

But I couldn't retrieve my fucking Dr. Pepper.

Wow that sucks I would've started cussing at everyone

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 22:48:59

Ya, i have a cousin in texas, i went there on vacation and while playing xbox at his 5- year old friend's house the little shit started hurling his stuffed toys at me, and keep in mind i'm actually 12 (FUCK OFF), then when iwent to kick his ass, the little shit got on top of my back and i had to roll over to get him to let go, my cousin just stood there and watched too.

Plus, the little shit told his mother that i hit him, which i never did.

the temptation though, was staggering.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 22:52:03

At 7/8/07 10:49 PM, Iggyman wrote: well bad dragon, if everyone was a complete dick to their kids all their life, would the child turn out normal, or would they not? as i see it, thats what must have happened to EVERYONE here because that must explain everyone's nihlistic and/or narcissistic behavior.

most, if not all people who have posted here would willingly beat a 3 year old CHILD because the little one "deserves" it. WHAT KIND OF FUCKING SELF SERVING JACKFUCK DO YOU NEED TO BE TO NOT SEE HOW WRONG THAT IS?!?!?!?! And you all complain and call that 13 year old's parents "strict" because he doesnt get to do what he wants to and for the reasons he stated. Yeah, fuck you, hypocrisy abounds here on Newgrounds.

but i know, im wrong, im stupid, i dont have 5 millions posts, so i dont even matter.
im just a man who will defend his children, no matter what they do, from the obviously dangerous fucking assholes that NG allows to post in the forums.

Why don't you pull the cock out of your ass and do something worthwile like get a job instead of trying to reason with us on NG? Small children are the most annoying people on the Earth and they do deserve to be hit if they can't fucking control themselves and the try and steal shit or break your stuff so kindly get the fuck out.

I can't fucking stand little kids.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 23:08:55

1. Just last week, a kid I know maybe 7-8(but fucking huge for his age) comes up to me and calls me a fucktard, then he proceeds to attack me with his fat bulbous body and a pen. I decided the asshole needed a lesson so I proceeded to get behind him, hit him at the base of the spine and leave. He decided he was gonna try again so I break his pen(take it apart), kick him in the nuts and palm him in the face, he decided not to attack me with any more weapons.

2. A little shit who is as old as I am but is only 4 feet tall comes over to my house to stay the night because his dumb-ass sister locked herself out of her house. So I have to entertain him, I keep him out of my room by lying and saying I had painted in there and the fumes would kill him in his sleep(he's a dumb-ass), But in the morning he goes out and started fucking with my skateboard, when I confront him he says "Mine now bitch!". I proceed to lift him by is legs and tie him up, then his dumb-ass sister tells me that I'm a dumb-ass, at which point I remind her that SHE is the one who locked herself out of her own house.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 23:33:16

those are the litttle fucking spoiled little kids who get what they want when they want it but some kids are cool like the ones that dont bitch that i got here first or some shit

Damnt,if you dont know it then GOOGLE IT!

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 23:37:47

At 10/20/07 10:48 PM, Yghrulez wrote: Ya, i have a cousin in texas, i went there on vacation and while playing xbox at his 5- year old friend's house the little shit started hurling his stuffed toys at me, and keep in mind i'm actually 12 (FUCK OFF), then when iwent to kick his ass, the little shit got on top of my back and i had to roll over to get him to let go, my cousin just stood there and watched too.

Plus, the little shit told his mother that i hit him, which i never did.

the temptation though, was staggering.

that has happened to my so many times its not even funny i get hit in the with some freiken plastic sponge that does his freakish sponge laugh and im like WTF and he goes and tells his mom that im cursing at him
lol one time i through a toy back and he just went down crying it was so funny

Damnt,if you dont know it then GOOGLE IT!

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-20 23:53:26

At 10/20/07 11:37 PM, sk8erkid95 wrote: lol one time i through a toy back and he just went down crying it was so funny

Ya, i hurled one of his stuffed toys back, and all he did was dodge it, he was a fast little fucker.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-21 01:40:24

The parents are sissys now, they want to give their little bundle of joy everything, and they turn into demons. I mean, if you try to defend yourself, or say stop and they fall, the parents gets pissed at you yelling, "YOU SONOFABITCH I HOPE YOU DIE." Sometimes, there is someone who saw what happened and tells the parents they should have used safe sex or be better parents and discipline their little shit. Really, next asshole kid coming up to me calling me a fucker, I would tell him that he/she was adopted, and if that parent comes and gets pissed, I would say use safe sex.

Asian Users Club, Fighting racism since 1882.

Sig made by: InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-21 01:44:01

They are annoying. Too bad we were all them once.

Veritas est index sui et falsi. (Truth is the criterion of itself and the false.)

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. (Sieze the day; trust little in tomorrow.)

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-21 01:57:53

You're all little kids to me.
Stay off my lawn for christs sake!

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-21 02:01:09

Everytime I go to church theres always a fucktard that cries or a dude ( and his brothers ) that piss the shit out of me.

the dude is older than me but acts like hes 5. his brothers also act like they're 5. they also dress like they're 5. They haven't even learned how to act your age. by now the dude should have some angst already. HES 12! (im 11. SHUT UP)

so there it is. the shit i have to run through like a freaking gauntlet practically every Sunday.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-24 17:12:11

THREAD RIVIVAL!

Sigur Ros = win

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-10-24 17:21:42

You're MY boyfriend now....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-11-24 18:30:14

At 10/24/07 05:15 PM, Eggys wrote: Dude, You are SOOOOOOOOOO not alone. These two kids came over mine and totally messed up my room and thrashed my Zelda stuff. I also hate kids.

If a little kid trashed my Zelda stuff he'd probably be a permanent resident in the serious injury ward at my local hospital.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-11-24 18:48:25

join the club

NAAMBLA

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-11-24 18:51:28

fuck...i have to deal with this with my little shit of a sister. she doesnt do jack all day and then cries at the drop of a pin. My parents havent beaten her once for all the shit she makes us put up with!

little kids need to get off my dick.

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-11-24 18:52:31

Thats funny, One time This little kid was spending night at my house (he is friends with my brother) Then one day,His parents started questioning me strangley ( I babysit the little shit to) Asking if I ever touched him but not directly asking just kind of mentioning it... I wa slike... the fuck. I saved that for his sister you dumb asses (I kid I kid)

How did this get here? I am not good with internet.

BBS Signature