00:00
00:00

NG Sado-Masochist Club

13,909 Views | 217 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-25 16:54:46

If you like bondage, torture, or are a violent, but happy person, then this is the place for you. Or if you enjoy being tied and/or beaten, sexually, or otherwise, then this the place for you too.

Whether you're a serious master or slave, or just some wierdo, like me, who has an interest in the stuff above, then this is the club for you!

What we do in this club? Well, here you can discuss favorite methods of bondage, torture, or past experiences with tie-up games or fights you've been in. Basically anything violent can be discussed here. Hate is frowned upon here, but if you're angry at someone, only say what you want to do to them, unless it was a practical joke.

Other things you could expect here are creative insults and role playing. But if someone tells you to stop insulting them, please honour their request. Normal BBS rules apply.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-25 17:16:11

one time i puched a kid down then jumped off a wall onto his jaw which snaped and there was blood everywar. (this is tru!)

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-25 17:30:36

One time I got into a fight with a short newgrounds regular (no profile) and hit him kick-for-kick until the teacher came. He was far more fast and agressive than I, but I had more endurance. That was so much fun.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-26 01:15:32

oh yeah well, one time i got a kid in a headlock and smashed his head into a wall about 3 times. then i picked him up by the throat with my left arm and beat his face in with my right. then i let go and pushed my elbow deep into his throat while punching him in the stomach. then i threw him onto the ground and sat on is chest and beat the shit outta his face. he had a broken rib, nose and jaw. plus a fractured skull. that was one of the most serious fights ive been in.

yesterday i got kicked outta my hockey league for throwing an ice skate at a kids head and beating the hell outta him with his own helmet.

i win.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-26 01:16:40

At 5/26/03 01:15 AM, poop_face wrote: i win.

It figures that you of all people would wander into this club. =P

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-26 01:20:56

oh yea oh yea well one time i hacked a guys head of with a meat cleaver then shoved a pinnaple grenade down his open throuhgt (which was gushing blood) then shot him whith a rocket launcher untill he desolved beat that!:P

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-26 01:28:32

At 5/26/03 01:20 AM, Neo-Reptille wrote: oh yea oh yea well one time i hacked a guys head of with a meat cleaver then shoved a pinnaple grenade down his open throuhgt (which was gushing blood) then shot him whith a rocket launcher untill he desolved beat that!:P

i highly doubt that is real but if it is then i gladly give you the most evil person here award and hide in a corner in fear. =)

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-26 02:07:45

Anyone have any bondage stories to tell?

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-26 02:11:40

well one time i accedtally superglued meself to a table but thats 'bout it

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-26 02:20:40

A few years ago ('90s) I tied up this one half Asian kid to a hand rail with a karate belt. It was so fun watching him struggle and hearing him say that he will die there. That's the only person I ever tied up. Although I havn't seen him, I'm sure he could kick my ass.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-26 02:46:53

Me My Dirty, dirty, generic site
I don't like s0d0my myself. I like to be spanked by my bf... erm... I like to read furry yiff stories about snuff and BDSM... that kinda thing.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-26 02:53:24

Forgot to post my assbeating story:
ok. When I was a teen I beat this prissy chick's ass for no reason other than I was drunk and someone dare me. I walked over to her smiling and asked her if she wanted to hear something funny, pulled her long blond hair back and dumped a bottle of soda on her face and hair. It was winter and it froze instantly. Then I backhanded her a few times and broke the bottle by tossing it at her leg. Then I followed her down the street and threw her face down in a snowbank on the curb and rubbed her face on the surface ice. She was crying and there were about 20 people watching, but they only came to "help" her when I was done. I heard she had to cut off some hair because it was sticky. She also didn't show up at school for a while and someone said it was because she had a bruise on her face. Nobody even called the cops or anything. I was only 15, so you know I was waiting for the cops to come, but it never happened. Can I be in this crew?

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-05-26 03:19:45

At 5/26/03 02:53 AM, DIshiyama wrote: Can I be in this crew?

Hell yeah!

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-22 22:45:56

Well, I have fought many fights in my life but the one I could remember the best would have to be the one in which I almost lost my life in. It was a dark night like many others while I was with a few of my boys going back home to chill while these guys came up to us of course intoxicated and of course they were carrying burners as we could already see so they came up to us and said yo what ya p#@#es doing so we already have a clear picture of what is about to go down so they came up to our faces and pushed my boy so this time its going down for real So I grabbed the guy by the neck swung at his tempo knocked his a$$ out then my boy tackled the guy down and took his gun shoot him in the leg My other boy was getting his a$$ pretty badly since the guy had pistol whopped him to the ground while I picked about a rock and bamed him on the head. now by now thier all pretty much knocked out the one who got shoot is crying like a B#@#ch so now we bounce since we hear cops. Now this moral of this story would be never fight while ur drunk or u'll end up like they did.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-22 23:45:10

At 6/22/03 10:45 PM, Killamasta wrote: A lot

Not SM, but still related. Welcome to the club.

Oh, and here's a tip: Keep your posts short and to the point: People hate reading solid blocks of text. And never censor swear words because it makes you look like a baby: Either just say the word, or use a different one. Just don't say the N-word.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-23 11:33:52

Thank you lol alright I'll make sure for shorter posts next time such as this one maybe

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-23 19:03:45

At 6/23/03 11:33 AM, Killamasta wrote: Thank you lol alright I'll make sure for shorter posts next time such as this one maybe

Now that looks much better. And you're welcome.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-23 20:17:51

y havent i joined this club yet. o yea i just got home from a fight i got my ass beat but i almost cut the guy 2 ribbons but i heard cops so we scattered

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-23 23:34:18

At 6/23/03 08:17 PM, -FaTbOy- wrote: y havent i joined this club yet. o yea i just got home from a fight i got my ass beat but i almost cut the guy 2 ribbons but i heard cops so we scattered

What is is this, the new Fight Club? Sure, you can talk about the old sado-sadistic (fighting) but, that's all I that these posts are about. Perhaps some torture stories/ideas and even naked violence would be nice for a change. Oh, and welcome aboard.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-24 12:46:02

lol a S&M club. haha, some things just make laugh.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-25 00:00:17

At 6/24/03 12:46 PM, Black-Guy wrote: lol a S&M club. haha, some things just make laugh.

Well, at least it's original. Do you want to join?

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-25 00:22:31

I enjoy having all the attention on these forums, even if its bad, so I got myself an Avril Lavigne signature.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-25 00:57:29

At 6/25/03 12:22 AM, izax wrote: I enjoy having all the attention on these forums, even if its bad, so I got myself an Avril Lavigne signature.

This isn't helping me, so you want attention eh? Perhaps you need some humiliation to set you straight.

*Cuffs izax - Rips off izax's clothes - Shoves crane hook up izax's ass - Hoisets izax 20 metres up - Points search light at izax's naked body - Gets out a megaphone and starts taking*

Hey people! Step right up and laugh at this attention whore! Pay ¥100 and you can shoot him with my paintball gun!

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-25 15:19:36

ok i remember this 1 time my friends were playing hockey and we tied some kid up then beat him with a hockey stick then we took his clothes and let he sit there in ultra cold weather wit no clothes except his boxers we got in so much trouble afte some guy untied him

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-25 19:08:02

At 6/25/03 03:19 PM, -FaTbOy- wrote: we tied some kid up then beat him with a hockey stick

Now that's the kind of shit this club needs more of. He must have gotten some major shrinkage after that.

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-26 22:59:59

hello. i'm going to tell you a story... on day why my routine skateboarding of the roof trick. i decided to find people who enjoyed pain as much as i did. so i set off on an adventure... i found this one dude who like stabed me in the arm for asking him if he enjoyed being beated with a rubber mallet, while gagged. i blead a little but not too much. after that i said to my self fuck it, i didn't wanna find ppl like me it would mean i would have to make friends with them and i didn't want friends. so i ran away and climbed my fravorite climbing tree... while climbing up i slipped and busted my balls... that hurt so bad i had a hard on for 2 weeks.... true story...

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-26 23:05:42

I had my friends throw me down a hill one time. I land-louged a skateboard into a brick wall and I sprayed my shirt with banacca (flamable) and set it on fire...while I was wearing it. Can I join?

Sig

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-26 23:10:14

O yeah and my friend just had a birthday party a couple days ago. We pulled those party popper things in eachothers' faces. They're not a powerful as we though.

Sig

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-26 23:20:08

At 6/26/03 10:59 PM, FaithoftheFallen wrote: that hurt so bad i had a hard on for 2 weeks.... true story...

Wow, your really are a true masochist. I'm sure there are people here who would like to fight you for the hell of it. I'm not really a masochist, but whenever I get sharp cramps, I found that wanting more pain is a good remedy. Same goes with injections. For some reason I'm just asking to be kicked in the balls. Are you into bondage by any chance?

Response to NG Sado-Masochist Club 2003-06-26 23:22:33

At 6/26/03 11:05 PM, jordanog wrote: I had my friends throw me down a hill one time. Can I join?

Sure. Just post here from time to time.