00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Asian users club

159,870 Views | 2,030 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-15 15:06:30

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-15 16:17:30

At 5/15/07 03:06 PM, Sarai wrote: Mmmmhhhh Cooking

did you really cook that?

Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-15 16:25:46

At 5/10/07 12:00 PM, Sarai wrote: Just to bring a 'sister' club into the fold, I present my 'Asian Music Club' from a year or so ago...

Asian User Club

You mean Asian Music Club?

So yeah, my parents just bought a ticket to go to Japan this summer!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-15 16:38:45

At 5/15/07 04:25 PM, RyanKajito wrote:
At 5/10/07 12:00 PM, Sarai wrote: Just to bring a 'sister' club into the fold, I present my 'Asian Music Club' from a year or so ago...

Asian User Club
You mean Asian Music Club?

So yeah, my parents just bought a ticket to go to Japan this summer!

I'm going to Shanghai and Beijing this summer! Also, I'm going to the Beijing Summer Olympics in 2008.

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-16 12:56:45

beep beep

hey wanna guess who shot up v-tech?

yep you guessed it! an 'AzN'

for fucks sakes this club is racist as hell go back fuckin asia if ur so fuckin proud of urself
fuckin racists

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-16 13:54:12

At 5/16/07 12:56 PM, KingofKool wrote: for fucks sakes this club is racist as hell go back fuckin asia if ur so fuckin proud of urself
fuckin racists

And I am not amused by your hypocricy, ignorance and lack of grammar which puts yourself to shame.

And if you have nothing related to the arts or cooking, leave.

At 5/15/07 04:25 PM, RyanKajito wrote: So yeah, my parents just bought a ticket to go to Japan this summer!

This Summer? You're not going to be attending Comiket by any chance are you?

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-16 14:51:34

At 5/16/07 12:56 PM, KingofKool wrote: beep beep

for fucks sakes this club is racist as hell go back fuckin asia if ur so fuckin proud of urself
fuckin racists

Why are white people so jealous of Asians? Do they feel insecure about not being the only race to do great things in history?

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-16 19:46:28

fuckin racists

wow.
1)I'm asian
2)My parents went to VT.
3)You are the BIGGEST FAG that I've ever met on NG

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-17 13:27:29

fuckin racists

Hey guess what, who shot up at Columbine, some 'whiteys'.

noob.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-17 14:01:45

At 5/16/07 02:51 PM, SouthAsian wrote: Why are white people so jealous of Asians? Do they feel insecure about not being the only race to do great things in history?

I'm white and I'm not jealous of asians at all. In fact, I actually like their custom traditions, food, art, etc.

3)You are the BIGGEST FAG that I've ever met on NG

Just you wait. There will be bigger FAGS on Newgrounds. :)

Hey guess what, who shot up at Columbine, some 'whiteys'.

:(

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-17 14:42:24

At 5/17/07 02:36 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 5/16/07 02:51 PM, SouthAsian wrote:
Why are white people so jealous of Asians? Do they feel insecure about not being the only race to do great things in history?
Hold the phone - white people are jealous of Asians?

Since when?

I was half joking and half sarcastic.Im not serious about it.

I dont want to start argumenting in a club that doesnt require it.I apologise.

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-18 14:34:55

At 5/17/07 02:48 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 5/17/07 02:42 PM, SouthAsian wrote:
I was half joking and half sarcastic.Im not serious about it.

I dont want to start argumenting in a club that doesnt require it.I apologise.
Haha, no need to apologise m'good man - I don't know why I was browsing the club in the first place.

Sweet.

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-18 18:29:29

Bye!I'll be off to China soon. Hope the club isn't locked when I come back.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=70 3396

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-18 18:42:41

huh,I got hatemail.

Sent: 5/18/07 2:50:06 PM
Subject: ur sik

..y u makin a thread just 4 asians..... is ther any need? anyone who does this kinda thing (like wen blaks all go round 2gever) cant complain ppl are racist to u. if u minority ppl (even if ur not for those like u out there) dnt mix wiv evryone els u deserv abuse, if all asians at my skl mixed wiv me, i wudnt xactly b racist to em cos half of em r my m8s.... but theyr not.... cos theyr morons lyk u that split off 2geva.

ur no betr or worse than any1 els moron

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-18 19:35:46

Why can't they write properly? Hey, I am not even English yet I write it okay...

Anyway, have a nice time in Bejing. I come from Shenyang and around, so we'll be kinda close :p

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-18 19:47:01

At 5/18/07 07:35 PM, Sarai wrote: Why can't they write properly? Hey, I am not even English yet I write it okay...

I recieved a hate mail for a complete stranger about 2 weeks ago (my first), I read his posts and he didn't have anything in the threads I made, or go to. No connections whatsoever (no movies so no reviews)... I deleted it (just "fuck you") then two days later my account was stolen... I wish I kept it so I could remember the name.

Anyway, have a nice time in Bejing. I come from Shenyang and around, so we'll be kinda close :p

Your're from Shenyang? Wow, I am in Anshan and maybe moving to Dalian or Shenyang for a summer job. Been offered a permanent teaching job in Shanghai though, I am kinda torn whether to go or not...
(for those of you saying "where the f* " it is about 8 hours north-east of Beijing.

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-19 12:13:01

Things are a bit weird today for me.... girls or guys haha :p

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-20 13:54:32

Anyway, back to the topic in hand.

I just had Dim Sum out and about in London town :)

It was very good, perhaps one of the best London restaurants I've been to for DS.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-20 14:42:54

God, sometimes I wish I could go back to Asia and relive a bit of my time as a kid. Like the time I got my first dog. We found him wandering on the streets and named him after an alcoholic beverage (Soju). Maybe I can get some travels in after college.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-21 15:51:20

At 5/20/07 02:42 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: God, sometimes I wish I could go back to Asia and relive a bit of my time as a kid. Like the time I got my first dog. We found him wandering on the streets and named him after an alcoholic beverage (Soju). Maybe I can get some travels in after college.

Traveling is what I strongly reccomend.It is like the motivation for me to finish school and college and get a high paying job and absorb the culture of Asia.Or should I say Eurasia. :)

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-21 18:27:35

At 5/20/07 02:42 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: God, sometimes I wish I could go back to Asia and relive a bit of my time as a kid. Like the time I got my first dog. We found him wandering on the streets and named him after an alcoholic beverage (Soju). Maybe I can get some travels in after college.

I would like to go to Asia just to be a tourist, see the sites like mountains, and eat foreign food. Also, I wanna see what it's like in their shoes. It's possibly way different over there from over here. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-21 22:25:01

At 5/21/07 06:27 PM, Seamonky wrote:

Yeah, do that.

I would like to go to Asia just to be a tourist, see the sites like mountains, and eat foreign food. Also, I wanna see what it's like in their shoes. It's possibly way different over there from over here. :/

Lotta hobbos in the subway stations in Shanghai. Once I saw like a burn't hobbo. His/her skin was all red and peeling off, and it was just really disgusting.

Also, if you ever go to China you have to go eat at KFC! It's really different than the KFC here.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-23 15:07:19

It's my last day here!Bye!

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-25 21:55:32

Now to take the cooking to a different tangent:

I did an experiment when preparing Pizza today:

One of them has the dough hand-rolled and therefore packed not-so-densely, and the other has been rolled down densely with a very tough consistency.

Both of them had an equal amount of yeast and nearly the same amount of ingredients, and both are baked at 220 degrees fahrenheit for a time period of 25 minutes.

Surprisingly, the only difference was in appearance as the rolled down dough had a somewhat tougher consistency with a much browner colour than the other one. As for taste, they seemed to be more or less the same.

It could have used far more salt during the dough preparation though.

By the way, does anyone have goo recipies for preparing batter used for making the famous Japanese dish style 'Tempura' (Shrimps, vegetables, etc...)?

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-25 22:13:23

At 5/25/07 09:55 PM, HaroFreak wrote: By the way, does anyone have goo recipies for preparing batter used for making the famous Japanese dish style 'Tempura' (Shrimps, vegetables, etc...)?

Critical Edit:

By the way, does anyone have good recipies for preparing batter used for making the famous Japanese dish style 'Tempura' (Shrimps, vegetables, etc...) as well as preparing it?

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-26 11:23:09

At 5/21/07 10:25 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: Lotta hobbos in the subway stations in Shanghai. Once I saw like a burn't hobbo. His/her skin was all red and peeling off, and it was just really disgusting.

The only bad thing about China that I know of it the polleution in certain areas. Some of the pollutions in those areas are quite deadly. :/

Also, if you ever go to China you have to go eat at KFC! It's really different than the KFC here.

-O snap! A KFC in China? Freakin nice!
-Well, I went to Chinatown in New York and they're McDonalds cheeseburger are fresh. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-28 17:48:44

At 5/26/07 11:23 AM, Seamonky wrote: -Well, I went to Chinatown in New York and they're McDonalds cheeseburger are fresh. :)

Fresh? As in they make it on demand?

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-28 22:08:54

At 5/18/07 06:42 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: huh,I got hatemail.

Obviously, he's unaware of how unintelligent he is, am i right? He's American-born, he can't type worth shit, HE LACKS DISHIPLINE! Did you respond to it or simply delete it and put the guy on your blocklist?

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-28 22:29:21

At 5/28/07 05:48 PM, HaroFreak wrote: Fresh? As in they make it on demand?

Fresh as in the quality of the burgers and the fries. They tasted way better in Chinatown then where I live. Maybe it's because they got a clean environment. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-28 23:00:08

At 5/28/07 10:29 PM, Seamonky wrote: Fresh as in the quality of the burgers and the fries. They tasted way better in Chinatown then where I live. Maybe it's because they got a clean environment. :/

And by the remote chance of it being HEALTHIER?
(Surprisingly, Japan's McDonald's uses a different kind of oil to do their 'deep frying' it seems.