00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Asian users club

159,735 Views | 2,030 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-04 23:25:22

This club is like heaven for whoever has an A.F. I'm sure plenty of those people come to visit all the time, amiright?

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-04 23:45:44

At 7/4/08 11:25 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: This club is like heaven for whoever has an A.F. I'm sure plenty of those people come to visit all the time, amiright?

Well, it was a regular club but it became inactive and few Asians were visiting this club and by the way, can you elaborate "A.F."?

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-04 23:55:42

weeeeeee my birthday~~ i love playing this game. Don't know why lulz.

Asian users club

Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-05 00:09:08

At 7/4/08 11:55 PM, Takeshima wrote: weeeeeee my birthday~~ i love playing this game. Don't know why lulz.

Happy Birthday, and welcome back. Where have you been? LeeJaySan misses you, he said it when he gave me a SMS.

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-05 00:29:05

At 7/4/08 11:45 PM, youngblood26 wrote: Well, it was a regular club but it became inactive and few Asians were visiting this club

It always sucks whenever a club starts to die, especially when it's not achieved full potential

and by the way, can you elaborate "A.F."?

Asian Fetish.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-05 09:53:17

At 7/5/08 12:09 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
At 7/4/08 11:55 PM, Takeshima wrote: weeeeeee my birthday~~ i love playing this game. Don't know why lulz.
Happy Birthday, and welcome back. Where have you been? LeeJaySan misses you, he said it when he gave me a SMS.

Busy as always my friend, with work and taking care of two teenagers (now i feel what a teen-parent feels like =.=) anyway, things are okay so far =D

and yeah i miss all of you =D

Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-05 11:16:53

Happy birthday Takeshima, Hope you have a good one.

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-05 12:21:13

At 6/29/08 01:50 AM, youngblood26 wrote: So, in short, you are fluent in English instead on Korean, right?

Yes that pretty much sums it up

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-05 23:10:57

At 7/5/08 11:16 AM, Sawdust wrote: Happy birthday Takeshima, Hope you have a good one.

thanks alot =3

yeah i had a good birthday. It was fun

Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-06 02:38:08

At 7/5/08 12:29 AM, NeonFlame126 wrote:
At 7/4/08 11:45 PM, youngblood26 wrote: Well, it was a regular club but it became inactive and few Asians were visiting this club
It always sucks whenever a club starts to die, especially when it's not achieved full potential

Yes, indeed. I think this club ain't die because of the normal guys here are coming back again.

and by the way, can you elaborate "A.F."?
Asian Fetish.

Ah, ok.

At 7/5/08 09:53 AM, Takeshima wrote: Busy as always my friend, with work and taking care of two teenagers (now i feel what a teen-parent feels like =.=) anyway, things are okay so far =D

Oh I see, I think so also that you are a teenage parent and also a working student as well.

Same as what you think. =D

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-06 05:23:04

At 7/5/08 11:10 PM, Takeshima wrote:
At 7/5/08 11:16 AM, Sawdust wrote: Happy birthday Takeshima, Hope you have a good one.
thanks alot =3

yeah i had a good birthday. It was fun

What's up? I haven't seen ya in months!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-06 11:19:31

At 7/6/08 02:38 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
At 7/5/08 09:53 AM, Takeshima wrote: Busy as always my friend, with work and taking care of two teenagers (now i feel what a teen-parent feels like =.=) anyway, things are okay so far =D
Oh I see, I think so also that you are a teenage parent and also a working student as well.

Actually, I graduated early because i only took 2 years for University instead of 3(some kind of company affiliation thing; only learn what you need to learn; everything else is a waste of time and energy shit) I got a job in Sony Corporation now. Tough job, but luckily my colleagues and bosses are very very nice people.

And those 2 girls, well long story short, My mom and dad cant make anymore after me, so they decided to take care of my late dad's friend's(mother died during birth. Father died at sea in a ship collision accident) twin daughters while they were like 3 yrs old. But my parents, being the rich fucks they are, migrated to Switzerland when i hit 16, and they left me a house, a huge pile of money and transfered guardianship of the two girls to me (aka i'm their stepfather/guardian/warden now)

So thats the story, hope it cleared any questions/doubts. Its kinda tough being a parent, especially if you keep on concentrating on work and at home(like a single parent) and can NEVER get a real relationship on the go (the girls always spoil my blind-dates) my last REAL relationship ended up in smokes, as my ex girlfriend commited suicide. Troubled girl..

And even if i DO get a girlfriend, get married etc, i ALREADY have 2 teenage girls. So, yeah. Thats the pressure of what i got. I hope you all understand what i'm going through here, and it would be nice to have some advice/support from all of you! =D

Same as what you think. =D

Hehe. Its good to be back to see you all.

Pic not related; its a drum arcade game =D

Asian users club

Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-07 04:01:12

That drum arcade game kinda looks like a cuter version of Percussion Masters! Sugoi!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-07 05:08:05

At 7/6/08 11:19 AM, Takeshima wrote: Actually, I graduated early because i only took 2 years for University instead of 3(some kind of company affiliation thing; only learn what you need to learn; everything else is a waste of time and energy shit) I got a job in Sony Corporation now. Tough job, but luckily my colleagues and bosses are very very nice people.

Well, gladly you did make it and hopefully you will work hard for your younger sisters. Having a job in a popular and known corporation like Sony, which is a major producer of gadgets out there, is not a joke. You must remember that.

And those 2 girls, well long story short, My mom and dad cant make anymore after me, so they decided to take care of my late dad's friend's(mother died during birth. Father died at sea in a ship collision accident) twin daughters while they were like 3 yrs old. But my parents, being the rich fucks they are, migrated to Switzerland when i hit 16, and they left me a house, a huge pile of money and transfered guardianship of the two girls to me (aka i'm their stepfather/guardian/warden now)

Sucks for you. Sorry to hear that but now your parents were now gone, you should double the responsibility that your parents used to.

So thats the story, hope it cleared any questions/doubts. Its kinda tough being a parent, especially if you keep on concentrating on work and at home(like a single parent) and can NEVER get a real relationship on the go (the girls always spoil my blind-dates) my last REAL relationship ended up in smokes, as my ex girlfriend commited suicide. Troubled girl..

Well, its serious though and its hard to do all of that. You must multiply your body and do it all at the same time.

And even if i DO get a girlfriend, get married etc, i ALREADY have 2 teenage girls. So, yeah. Thats the pressure of what i got. I hope you all understand what i'm going through here, and it would be nice to have some advice/support from all of you! =D

Well, hopefully, you can get one someday, there are many CUTE girls around.

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-09 13:28:14

At 7/7/08 05:08 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Well, gladly you did make it and hopefully you will work hard for your younger sisters. Having a job in a popular and known corporation like Sony, which is a major producer of gadgets out there, is not a joke. You must remember that.

I know. Right now i'm trying my best to do everything right. Well its okay, for now. But i'm so engrossed in my work/housework that i have little time to myself (get a real girlfriend lol)

Sucks for you. Sorry to hear that but now your parents were now gone, you should double the responsibility that your parents used to.

I am. Like i said, i have devoted time and money for those girls. Like a real parent should.

Well, its serious though and its hard to do all of that. You must multiply your body and do it all at the same time.

Kage bunshin (In b4 narutard)

CUTE doesn't mean likeable. And believe me, the girl i was dating before she slashed her stomach with a sword and drove down a hill is VERY cute. Now i just have the confidence anymore..Maybe i'm afraid the same thing might happen again.

Now....these sushi don't look too fresh...

Asian users club

Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-09 19:03:45

At 7/9/08 01:28 PM, Takeshima wrote:

Question: Do you put expiration dates in those?

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-10 03:32:09

At 7/7/08 05:08 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
I know. Right now i'm trying my best to do everything right. Well its okay, for now. But i'm so engrossed in my work/housework that i have little time to myself (get a real girlfriend lol)

I hope you will get some, I will try to find some later after I graduated College. That's the time that I can choose the woman of my dreams.

I am. Like i said, i have devoted time and money for those girls. Like a real parent should.

Well, don't push yourself on that, especially when you get older, lol!

Haha, you're lucky if you have that.

CUTE doesn't mean likeable. And believe me, the girl i was dating before she slashed her stomach with a sword and drove down a hill is VERY cute. Now i just have the confidence anymore..Maybe i'm afraid the same thing might happen again.

I know. If you find a girl who doesn't have pleasing personality but she has good character, I might probably like that kind of girl.

I prefer our viands here. Sorry.

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-10 06:39:12

At 7/10/08 03:32 AM, youngblood26 wrote:

You'd be very lucky if you do! Do it now and send one of them here! I want a best friend nearby!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-12 00:10:39

At 7/10/08 06:39 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 7/10/08 03:32 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
You'd be very lucky if you do! Do it now and send one of them here! I want a best friend nearby!

Well, you're not alone if I do that exactly.

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-12 14:58:07

welcome to kuriya seafood market under the mall.

SNOW CRABZ ZOMG LOLOLOLOL

Asian users club

Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-12 20:20:49

At 7/12/08 02:58 PM, Takeshima wrote: welcome to kuriya seafood market under the mall.

Got some ebi? I wanna make some tempura!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-12 22:46:13

At 7/12/08 02:58 PM, Takeshima wrote: welcome to kuriya seafood market under the mall.

What's that sign over there, "Suakutsu 10"?

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-12 22:53:39

At 7/12/08 10:46 PM, youngblood26 wrote:

What do you think? You were able to read it!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-13 01:48:34

At 7/12/08 10:53 PM, LeeJaySan wrote:

A crab port, I think. With 10 shops? Well, I don't get it anyway.

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-13 03:09:37

At 7/13/08 01:48 AM, youngblood26 wrote:

Its basically a seafood hypermarket in a shopping centre. PLUS the best damn seafood ramen store is in there.

Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-13 03:13:46

At 7/13/08 03:09 AM, Takeshima wrote:
At 7/13/08 01:48 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Its basically a seafood hypermarket in a shopping centre. PLUS the best damn seafood ramen store is in there.

Oh I see, like here. Usually, in our malls here, we have seafood hypermarkets in each mall. Speaking of ramen, I think I never tasted a single one of it.

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-13 08:04:17

Wow! I wanna taste that ramen! I'm getting hungry!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-13 08:56:19

At 7/13/08 08:04 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
Wow! I wanna taste that ramen! I'm getting hungry!

If I'm right, "ramen" is like "mami" here. I think I tasted it somehow.

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-13 09:52:50

At 7/13/08 08:56 AM, youngblood26 wrote:

But ramen has thicker noodles! I'm totally using my noodle!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-07-13 10:03:02

At 7/13/08 09:52 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 7/13/08 08:56 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
But ramen has thicker noodles! I'm totally using my noodle!

Well, I like thick noodles, I might probably like it if I buy one.