00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 194 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Asian users club

127,910 Views | 2,050 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 08:50:06


At 2/23/08 08:45 AM, Sarai wrote: Leaders are elected based on a number of criteria;

Sex appeal

I have a good sex appeal.

Money

That's the problem, POVERTY!

wins :p

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 08:54:51


At 2/23/08 08:50 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
At 2/23/08 08:45 AM, Sarai wrote: Leaders are elected based on a number of criteria;

Sex appeal
I have a good sex appeal.
Money
That's the problem, POVERTY!
wins :p

How do you solve that one my friend? I can't seem to get out of it? I am stuck in the Ghetto state of mind and I can't live anyway else....


And Now the Darkness Eternal Returns to Breathe the Air of the Living.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 08:57:02


Well you see,

I am an accountant. That solves the money thing. :p You guys, you give up your traditional skills when you don't go into either Maths, Accoutancy or Physics related stuff :P

Sassy Sarai knew what was best for her :)


The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 08:57:05


At 2/23/08 08:44 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Oh wait, I didn't heard of that... That's waht true hentai addicts do. To spread "Hentaism".

We're trying to make a future! Because if real porn still exists now, those ppl who do that for you will still get AIDS! That's my vision if I wanna stop the HIV/AIDS disease from spreading! Wow! I'm starting to act like some kind of doctor!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:02:11


I love Asians to the dearest parts of my soul....

I wish I could live in your world.......

But Christ is about doubt and pity

and Buddha is about Joy and Happy

Is there a house of the Iron Buddha?

One where he is all knowing and strong?

Well Christ tried that one....

He was killed for it......

East meets West?

Hello?


And Now the Darkness Eternal Returns to Breathe the Air of the Living.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:07:19


At 2/23/08 08:57 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 2/23/08 08:44 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Oh wait, I didn't heard of that... That's waht true hentai addicts do. To spread "Hentaism".
We're trying to make a future! Because if real porn still exists now, those ppl who do that for you will still get AIDS! That's my vision if I wanna stop the HIV/AIDS disease from spreading! Wow! I'm starting to act like some kind of doctor!

STD's? well, I'll agree with that quote but why there are condoms? What's the use of it?

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:11:07


At 2/23/08 08:57 AM, Sarai wrote: Well you see,

I am an accountant. That solves the money thing. :p You guys, you give up your traditional skills when you don't go into either Maths, Accoutancy or Physics related stuff :P

Well you see, I'm still a Junior student and I don't have a profession that your talking about like Calculus, Physics or any related subjects in matter. Well, I hope can help my family with my course I am choosing after I graduated and solve this money thing.


Sassy Sarai knew what was best for her :)

I hope I know what's best for me. Seriously.

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:17:35


At 2/23/08 09:07 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
STD's? well, I'll agree with that quote but why there are condoms? What's the use of it?

Those pornstars don't know how or are afraid to use a condom! It's just like putting a deflated balloon on a thick stick!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:20:21


At 2/23/08 09:17 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 2/23/08 09:07 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
STD's? well, I'll agree with that quote but why there are condoms? What's the use of it?
Those pornstars don't know how or are afraid to use a condom! It's just like putting a deflated balloon on a thick stick!

Really? Then why not buy a small balloon?


And Now the Darkness Eternal Returns to Breathe the Air of the Living.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:25:56


At 2/23/08 08:45 AM, Sarai wrote: Leaders are elected based on a number of criteria;

Sex appeal
Money

wins :p

Well oh rich, sexy one, our leader will have to organize a center point for us to pursue, and you have failed us in that matter.
Impeached!!!


what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:28:06


At 2/23/08 09:20 AM, Call-Of-TheWild wrote:
At 2/23/08 09:17 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 2/23/08 09:07 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
STD's? well, I'll agree with that quote but why there are condoms? What's the use of it?
Those pornstars don't know how or are afraid to use a condom! It's just like putting a deflated balloon on a thick stick!
Really? Then why not buy a small balloon?

I think my friend, It'll never work. If you fuck somebody with a small balloon, it is a nil.

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:29:43


At 2/23/08 09:25 AM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 2/23/08 08:45 AM, Sarai wrote: Leaders are elected based on a number of criteria;

Sex appeal
Money

wins :p
Well oh rich, sexy one, our leader will have to organize a center point for us to pursue, and you have failed us in that matter.
Impeached!!!

Buddha? Joy

or

Christ? Doubt

East or West?

Truth or Lies?


And Now the Darkness Eternal Returns to Breathe the Air of the Living.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:35:49


At 2/23/08 09:25 AM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 2/23/08 08:45 AM, Sarai wrote: Leaders are elected based on a number of criteria;

Sex appeal
Money

wins :p
Well oh rich, sexy one, our leader will have to organize a center point for us to pursue, and you have failed us in that matter.
Impeached!!!

You can't impeach me, in China we don't have democracy.

Duh

:)


The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:36:44


At 2/23/08 09:17 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 2/23/08 09:07 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
STD's? well, I'll agree with that quote but why there are condoms? What's the use of it?
Those pornstars don't know how or are afraid to use a condom! It's just like putting a deflated balloon on a thick stick!

Or they're aware of using it, all they do just to fuck up somebody altohugh they didn't loved a man/woman.

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:39:33


At 2/23/08 09:35 AM, Sarai wrote: You can't impeach me, in China we don't have democracy.

Duh

)

Okay.
Then forceful resignation.
How's that?


what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:39:43


At 2/23/08 09:36 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Or they're aware of using it, all they do just to fuck up somebody altohugh they didn't loved a man/woman.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And Now the Darkness Eternal Returns to Breathe the Air of the Living.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:41:08


At 2/23/08 09:39 AM, knuxrouge wrote:

Atomic Bombs don't work.

They only make things worse.


And Now the Darkness Eternal Returns to Breathe the Air of the Living.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:42:18


At 2/23/08 09:39 AM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 2/23/08 09:35 AM, Sarai wrote: You can't impeach me, in China we don't have democracy.

Duh

)
Okay.
Then forceful resignation.
How's that?

Many have tried, only Wadefulp managed it when I used to be a mod :p


The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-23 09:46:39


At 2/23/08 09:42 AM, Sarai wrote:
At 2/23/08 09:39 AM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 2/23/08 09:35 AM, Sarai wrote: You can't impeach me, in China we don't have democracy.

Duh

)
Okay.
Then forceful resignation.
How's that?
Many have tried, only Wadefulp managed it when I used to be a mod :p

Okay then. lead us to a guide point that we can all agree on, your hotness.


what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-24 02:47:30


i think in China we usually revert to kicking u out of the party, or framing u over some trumped up crimes, and publically executing you.
Which sounds better Sarai?
I think im up for the firing squad option, after accusing u of crimes traitorous to the party.

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-24 04:16:20


Lol I think you guys got a little overboard with the hentai deal but looks like the Asian club is starting to get back to it's momentum.

Here's a question. If you guys can only stick to one kind of staple food, what would it be? You don't have to be extremely specific unless you want to (for example: just say Rice, don't need to say Japanese rice).

My answer would be rice! (how ironic.) I expect lots of you to say rice now, :P heh heh.

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-24 07:00:48


At 2/24/08 04:16 AM, Sonni wrote: Here's a question. If you guys can only stick to one kind of staple food, what would it be?

Ramen.
Those Shinobi really new sheir shit.


what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-24 22:58:04


hmm rice or ramen?
i think rice prob better for me.

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-25 00:17:30


At 2/24/08 04:16 AM, Sonni wrote: Lol I think you guys got a little overboard with the hentai deal but looks like the Asian club is starting to get back to it's momentum.

Here's a question. If you guys can only stick to one kind of staple food, what would it be? You don't have to be extremely specific unless you want to (for example: just say Rice, don't need to say Japanese rice).

Well, since us South East Asians like rice a lot as staple food, well indeed that is my answer.

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-25 06:13:49


Do I sense free rice again? Dang! Not again! I've mentioned about free rice before!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-25 09:45:10


Errr guys, guess what:

kRaZyAzN 's back

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-25 17:39:05


At 2/25/08 09:45 AM, Sonni wrote: Errr guys, guess what:

kRaZyAzN 's back

OH well! There does the neighborhood!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-25 23:45:28


From the sounds of things, this sounds real bad. should i be happy or sad over this?

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-26 00:28:59


To tell you the truth, I don't really know as well. But since he's the founder we should be happy I guess.

Response to Asian users club 2008-02-26 03:27:35


It all depends.
Is he gonna come back here?
So many questions...


what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature