00:00
00:00

Asian users club

127,005 Views | 2,050 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-16 20:34:10


At 11/16/07 08:04 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
Honestly I can't really tell that you were chinese until I took a closer look at your eyes. LOL

Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, and Korean eyes are all alike!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-16 21:24:11


At 11/16/07 08:34 PM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 11/16/07 08:04 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
Honestly I can't really tell that you were chinese until I took a closer look at your eyes. LOL
Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, and Korean eyes are all alike!

Sometimes, the cheek figures and eye patterns can be a little different between each Asian nationality. :/


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-16 22:14:41


At 11/16/07 09:24 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 11/16/07 08:34 PM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 11/16/07 08:04 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
Honestly I can't really tell that you were chinese until I took a closer look at your eyes. LOL
Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, and Korean eyes are all alike!
Sometimes, the cheek figures and eye patterns can be a little different between each Asian nationality. :/

My art teacher told me its how your skull is shaped. Which is why Asians have those "eyes"

By the way. Im Laotian/Thai/Chinese


BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-17 01:44:13


At 11/16/07 08:04 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
At 11/15/07 08:49 PM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote: I'm pure Chinese, but I was born here in the U.S., as were the last 7 generations of my family.
Honestly I can't really tell that you were chinese until I took a closer look at your eyes. LOL

Hey, enough with the squinty-eyed crap. The light was hitting below my eyes. That's why it looks that way. Seriously though, even if it is a joke, that squinty-eyed stereotype shit is NOT funny.


Have a waffle. I hear they're good for you.

Soldier for the NG Mafia | Read my News Posts, and for the love of randomness, leave a comment.

XBL Gamertag: SteelDragonClaw

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-17 05:18:45


At 11/16/07 08:04 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
Honestly I can't really tell that you were chinese until I took a closer look at your eyes. LOL

did i even show you my picture?

Since the topic starter is an inactive member and most likely quiting NG (he said it) i shall claim this Club as the Owner.

Now, members please report, so i can do a headcount and write your name somewhere.

OP can..

Asian users club


Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-17 12:52:35


At 11/17/07 05:18 AM, Takeshima wrote:
At 11/16/07 08:04 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
Honestly I can't really tell that you were chinese until I took a closer look at your eyes. LOL
did i even show you my picture?

No, no. He was referring to my picture on page 11.


Have a waffle. I hear they're good for you.

Soldier for the NG Mafia | Read my News Posts, and for the love of randomness, leave a comment.

XBL Gamertag: SteelDragonClaw

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-17 21:56:43


At 11/17/07 01:04 PM, Takeshima wrote: oh okay. my mistake. Anyways, He's being a dick at calling asians the stereotypical "slint eyes". In fact in Japan most of us have normal eyes...God..its like saying all westerners are obese...

Good to hear man! Not all Asians have slint eyes!

Anyways, Members please holler out. And those who are able to join are people who are 50% ASIAN.
( e.g no 10% chinese 90% American) "if you are white, join the other white club >_>"

Don't worry about me, I'm pure Asian! And I think I should follow your new rules! Give me the commands and I shall do as you say!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-18 00:49:30


At 11/17/07 01:04 PM, Takeshima wrote:
At 11/17/07 12:52 PM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote:
At 11/17/07 05:18 AM, Takeshima wrote:
oh okay. my mistake. Anyways, He's being a dick at calling asians the stereotypical "slint eyes". In fact in Japan most of us have normal eyes...God..its like saying all westerners are obese...

Anyways, Members please holler out. And those who are able to join are people who are 50% ASIAN.
( e.g no 10% chinese 90% American) "if you are white, join the other white club >_>"

Smart ass i am asian...100% And why discriminate people under 50%?

And who said you should be the leader? Don't go self-proclaiming straight head. Get your head out ur ass.


BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-18 01:58:52


At 11/18/07 12:49 AM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
Smart ass i am asian...100% And why discriminate people under 50%?

Did i discriminate?? So you want people with 0.01% Asian blood and 99.9% American to post here? Come on.

And who said you should be the leader? Don't go self-proclaiming straight head. Get your head out ur ass.

I say so. Ever heard of a coup? And the leader isnt going on NG anymore. read his past posts.


Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-18 03:40:23


At 11/17/07 09:56 PM, LeeJaySan wrote:
Good to hear man! Not all Asians have slint eyes!

Do we Filipinos have slint eyes? I don't think so.

Don't worry about me, I'm pure Asian! And I think I should follow your new rules! Give me the commands and I shall do as you say!

As well as me.

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-18 03:51:01


This is going downhill fast heya?


The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-18 12:19:12


At 11/18/07 03:51 AM, Sarai wrote: This is going downhill fast heya?

Don't worry. I'll make it right.

So Sarai, in the club?

wait...i think i have your old MSN somewhere...

Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-18 14:43:28


At 11/18/07 01:58 AM, Takeshima wrote:
At 11/18/07 12:49 AM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
Smart ass i am asian...100% And why discriminate people under 50%?
Did i discriminate?? So you want people with 0.01% Asian blood and 99.9% American to post here? Come on.

Its obiviously still in their blood. But reasoning with you seems pointless


And who said you should be the leader? Don't go self-proclaiming straight head. Get your head out ur ass.
I say so. Ever heard of a coup? And the leader isnt going on NG anymore. read his past posts.

Im fully aware that he isn't on as much as before and I read his post. And if you look back 1 or 2 pages thats a recent post so hes NOT completely gone. And it wouldn't matter if there was a coup. Asians will still post here. If this thread goes on inactive I'll post on here for the hell of it. SO MR.SELF-PROCLAIMING. WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT?


BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-18 19:19:09


At 11/18/07 12:19 PM, Takeshima wrote:
Don't worry. I'll make it right.

So Sarai, in the club?

wait...i think i have your old MSN somewhere...

All hail Takeshima! Hope you lead this club to revelation! I still have my MSN!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-19 00:53:46


At 11/18/07 03:51 AM, Sarai wrote: This is going downhill fast heya?

The Asian population on Newgrounds is quite low for some odd reason. Maybe the reason is because China blocked Newgrounds. Why would they do such a thing? :(


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-19 02:52:22


At 11/19/07 12:53 AM, Seamonky wrote:
The Asian population on Newgrounds is quite low for some odd reason. Maybe the reason is because China blocked Newgrounds. Why would they do such a thing? :(

I know that! And it screws me up big time! China blocked it? I wonder why! Pls force them to remove the blockade now! And we'll invade this place like a nation!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-19 05:22:31


On the "Great Firewall of China" site, Newgrounds if blocked. Tom wrote" maybe I should send wade to remove that stick that's up the Chineses' " asses.

At 11/19/07 02:52 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 11/19/07 12:53 AM, Seamonky wrote:
The Asian population on Newgrounds is quite low for some odd reason. Maybe the reason is because China blocked Newgrounds. Why would they do such a thing? :(
I know that! And it screws me up big time! China blocked it? I wonder why! Pls force them to remove the blockade now! And we'll invade this place like a nation!

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-20 00:40:53


At 11/19/07 05:22 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: On the "Great Firewall of China" site, Newgrounds if blocked. Tom wrote" maybe I should send wade to remove that stick that's up the Chineses' " asses.

ROFL! That could be the reason! Destroy the Great Fire Wall of China! So the Chinese nation can join in our cyber war!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-20 16:12:40


At 11/15/07 07:39 AM, Takeshima wrote:

I should take over this club, and since the topic starter is like meh, so what the heck

Im 100% Asian (Japanese,Mongol,Chinese,Malay,Arab) And i'm in my native country unlike most of you, in other western country.

GTFO!And did you just call me meh?


Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-20 19:55:09


At 11/20/07 04:12 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote:
At 11/15/07 07:39 AM, Takeshima wrote:
GTFO!And did you just call me meh?

There you have it. He told you to fuck off hahaha.


BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-23 21:18:20


At 11/20/07 12:40 AM, LeeJaySan wrote: ROFL! That could be the reason! Destroy the Great Fire Wall of China! So the Chinese nation can join in our cyber war!

We can't! Its very strong! Water can't put out the fire!

BTW, crappy flash quality

Asian users club


Life is good

"Difficult. Not impossible."

DA

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-23 21:37:33


At 11/20/07 04:12 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote:
At 11/15/07 07:39 AM, Takeshima wrote:

I should take over this club, and since the topic starter is like meh, so what the heck

Im 100% Asian (Japanese,Mongol,Chinese,Malay,Arab) And i'm in my native country unlike most of you, in other western country.
GTFO!And did you just call me meh?

Woohoo! kRaZyAzN is back! You have got to stop Takeshima or whoever the hell that is from taking over this place and sending it to hell (not that hell wouldn't be a great place.... wait, what am I saying?).


Have a waffle. I hear they're good for you.

Soldier for the NG Mafia | Read my News Posts, and for the love of randomness, leave a comment.

XBL Gamertag: SteelDragonClaw

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-11-26 17:19:58


Okay...Save the thread time.


BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-12-11 00:01:40


At 11/23/07 09:37 PM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote:
Woohoo! kRaZyAzN is back! You have got to stop Takeshima or whoever the hell that is from taking over this place and sending it to hell (not that hell wouldn't be a great place.... wait, what am I saying?).

Ah man! And I was already enjoying beating those American eediots! Takeshima is ma homie and he'll be the leader to me!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-12-11 15:29:58


At 11/19/07 05:22 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: On the "Great Firewall of China" site, Newgrounds if blocked. Tom wrote" maybe I should send wade to remove that stick that's up the Chineses' " asses.

The Great Firewall of China sounds genius. I never would of though of that one. XD


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-12-11 16:50:06


Wouldn't have mattered for my cousin there since he didn't have a computer ( yet ).


Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-12-12 22:47:24


At 12/11/07 03:29 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 11/19/07 05:22 AM, hongkongexpress wrote:
The Great Firewall of China sounds genius. I never would of though of that one. XD

So is there a Great Proxy of something?


BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-12-14 06:01:26


At 12/11/07 03:29 PM, Seamonky wrote:
The Great Firewall of China sounds genius. I never would of though of that one. XD

OMG! The Chinese are often so strict at almost everything(Number of Children, laws, etc)! It's so disturbing!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-12-25 17:37:34


At 12/14/07 06:01 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 12/11/07 03:29 PM, Seamonky wrote:
The Great Firewall of China sounds genius. I never would of though of that one. XD
OMG! The Chinese are often so strict at almost everything(Number of Children, laws, etc)! It's so disturbing!

And that's why I'm glad I live in America. Otherwise, I wouldn't have my younger brother and sister. Or... isn't there some kinda thing they do about twins, though me and my twin brother are fraternal twins.


Have a waffle. I hear they're good for you.

Soldier for the NG Mafia | Read my News Posts, and for the love of randomness, leave a comment.

XBL Gamertag: SteelDragonClaw

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-12-25 17:45:40


At 12/14/07 06:01 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 12/11/07 03:29 PM, Seamonky wrote: The Great Firewall of China sounds genius. I never would of though of that one. XD
OMG! The Chinese are often so strict at almost everything(Number of Children, laws, etc)! It's so disturbing!

Yet I heared in China and other Asian countries that you can have sex at quite a young age. Is this true? :/


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature