00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lordmagian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

PS3's online lounge

742,327 Views | 16,103 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-12-30 21:47:22

hey i need some fuckas to play online with ID lightbiiue

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-01 00:15:33

another thing about that game share shit....u can only do it for games that u got off of psn not disk games....

End of Line.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-01 15:09:26

So my PS3 stopped reading Blu-rays today. DVDs play fine, but Blu-rays don't even spin.

Checked Sony help, said you could do a file system restore as that might fix it if it's a problem with the software. I know I have some corrupt game installs, so thought I'd try that.

Found problems, started fixing.

And then froze at 47%.

Going to have to turn it off and hope it doesn't fucking brick the system.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-01 15:40:44

At 1/1/12 03:09 PM, TheMaster wrote: Found problems, started fixing.

And then froze at 47%.

Going to have to turn it off and hope it doesn't fucking brick the system.

It eventually continued after about 10 minutes of being on 47%, but no joy. Tried some games too, which also wouldn't even spin, so it's definitely the blu-ray laser that's gone.

Guess my Christmas money is going on a slim, then.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-03 14:19:58

I haven't posted on here in fuckin' yonks, anyway merry christmas happy new years an' all that bollocks.

I haven't played my PS3 for a while, got stuck in the habit of discovering old games from my childhood and downloading them instead, just bought Terraria and it's confusing as fuck, been playing through The Thing on PC for the first time in about 10 years (still love it), and for some reason my PC has decided to not allow me to play Battlefield 3 at more than 20fps and Metro 2033 at all.

Time to get a better job and buy a new rig methinks.

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-03 14:22:14

Buying a full game from the store.

Crysis or Dragon Age?

I mean I get everything with Crysis, but with dragon age I won't be getting any expansions.

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner

GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-03 14:26:22

At 1/3/12 02:22 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: Buying a full game from the store.

Crysis or Dragon Age?

I mean I get everything with Crysis, but with dragon age I won't be getting any expansions.

Eh now that I look at DA it looks a bit too RPG-y for my tastes.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-03 16:28:27

At 1/3/12 02:26 PM, TheSporkLord wrote:

Crysis or Dragon Age?

An RPG is RPG-y?

Who would have thought?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-03 19:00:32

At 1/3/12 04:28 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 1/3/12 02:26 PM, TheSporkLord wrote:

Crysis or Dragon Age?

An RPG is RPG-y?

Who would have thought?

Who on earth wants to level up characters by killing creatures in dungeons in an RPG these days?

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-03 19:39:01

It just looked like something that I would have interest in at first, but then get really tired of it fast. I saw an on screen hotkey thing and that was a turn off. Maybe that was just the computer version idk. Just doesn't look like it would keep my interest.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-03 20:41:03

At 1/3/12 07:39 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: It just looked like something that I would have interest in at first, but then get really tired of it fast. I saw an on screen hotkey thing and that was a turn off. Maybe that was just the computer version idk. Just doesn't look like it would keep my interest.

It's basically the most generic action RPG there is. Why were you looking at it in the first place if you don't like RPGs?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-03 22:50:19

At 1/3/12 08:41 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 1/3/12 07:39 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: It just looked like something that I would have interest in at first, but then get really tired of it fast. I saw an on screen hotkey thing and that was a turn off. Maybe that was just the computer version idk. Just doesn't look like it would keep my interest.
It's basically the most generic action RPG there is. Why were you looking at it in the first place if you don't like RPGs?

I don't hate RPG's, I was just curious if it was just another generic grinding clone.

With Crysis, anyway, I can't seem to find any original versions for PS3 on most game stores. So on the PSN you can get the full remastered game without the online for $20. Think I should just cough up an extra 20 and get Crysis 2?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-01-04 20:11:35

Got Uncharted 3 for £25 today, thank you Sainsburys.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-02-08 12:48:57

Newgrounds added their ps3 theme to the downloads section. I hope every will get it now.
Some guy also posted some tankman images in the original thread. They can be used for your local user pictures.
There's also a user created psp theme.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-02-10 19:15:32

Holy eyeball-rape batman.

Another layout change? Looks pretty good...I still miss the original one though aha

Erm gaming..gaming...finally got around to playing more Resonance Of Fate, and remembered why I fucking love it, damn good JRPG that.

Finished Skyrim and started pissing about with the creation kit, got a few mods on the go, the posh mudcrabs one always makes me laugh whenever I run into them.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-02-12 08:05:07

At 11/7/11 12:04 AM, Hycran wrote: for those who dont know, sony is cutting down game sharing from 5-2 on i believe the 18th of november this year. Any old games will be grandparented and not subject to change, but afterwards youre boned. The caveat to this is that they are making a special website to manage your activations a bit better than qriocity does apparently.

Jerk, get at me if you want stuff before any shit goes down. I'm going to be loading up on shit pretty soon.

Anyone still playing Driver: San Francisco? It's such a good game but the online is close to dead.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-02-22 06:47:49

Will Vita make this place not-dead again?

I bought a Vita, but because I changed my preorder from one store to another, I have 2 preorder pack codes.

Anyone want one?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2012-02-22 12:09:18

At 5 hours ago, TheMaster wrote: Will Vita make this place not-dead again?

I bought a Vita, but because I changed my preorder from one store to another, I have 2 preorder pack codes.

Anyone want one?

i want 1.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2013-04-19 15:29:43

Anyonewant to pay cod with me my psn is skunks1

Response to PS3's online lounge 2013-04-19 18:54:38

Holy shit this thread is back from the dead. I'm up to play some PS triple with some NGers if anyone wants. Mostly been playing borderlands 2 and Payday lately.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2013-04-21 23:01:47

Anybody still play PSASBR? If so, my PSN is Di-Limiter if you want to add me. I also play some Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but really those are the only games I play online on my PS3.

Been kind of occupied with League of Legends on my PC right now...

Response to PS3's online lounge 2013-08-15 15:04:12

I would like to join. My username is:kulit_2

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!

PSN name: kulit_2

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2013-08-15 16:32:49

At 8/15/13 03:04 PM, Cooler1114 wrote: I would like to join. My username is: kulit_2

I would like to join so i could meet other ps3 users. I play games like skyrim, borderlands 2, motorstorm, portal 2, mortal kombat vs dc universe, and few more. I don't download any DLC, I am rank 8 in trophy ranks, and i have many friends.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!

PSN name: kulit_2

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2013-08-15 18:22:35

At 8/15/13 03:04 PM, Cooler1114 wrote: I would like to join. My username is:kulit_2

Well firstly, there is no ” joining”. Second, this thread is dead. Yours was the first post in months. Head over to the videogame forum and ask around there if you're looking for some people to play with.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature