00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

PS3's online lounge

747,687 Views | 16,103 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-12 13:31:11

At 6/12/09 11:57 AM, WORLDTHREAT wrote: Anyone remember me? I'm the irritating one with the silly user-name who hasn't posted for months!

Holy fucking shit you're back

haven't seen your sexy face around for yonks

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-12 13:32:18

At 6/12/09 11:02 AM, Jack wrote: Popped in to Gamestation and bought a pre-owned copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 for £9.99.

Its time to see what all the fuss is about.

Unless you're a fan of the series, and have played MGS1, 2, and 3, you'll be more lost then a lost person in a very large maze with no exit.

srs.

sorry for double post

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-12 13:45:21

Downloaded the Beta. Haven't played it yet. One big problem I've encountered is that the beta isn't PAL compatible (it was a US code so it makes sense I guess) which means that the beta is BLACK AND FUCKING WHITE on my old SD TV. Really annoying.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-12 14:07:23

At 6/12/09 11:57 AM, WORLDTHREAT wrote: Anyone remember me?

yay, you're alive :3

Anyway, Shi No Numa is pretty fun.

And scary. The dogs scared the crap out of me the first time.

AND I LIKE HOW THE BEST CHARACTER HAS MY LAST NAME, GUYS :3

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-12 15:02:03

Managed to get on Vidzone today. Youtube is so sacked :P Putting a playlist together is a bit of a ballache though. And the new Killzone 2 maps are rather good. I ain't getting the CoD one though. Also, FFFFFFFFFFFFFF at MGS not coming out on classics.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-12 20:23:27

So any of you buy anything new? I want Bomberman Ultra. I'm being a serious cheap-ass, but I figure why spend the money when someone out there wants to share it?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-12 21:33:34

At 6/12/09 08:32 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: So when is the next big game to come out that automatically gets over 90 on metacritic?

It's been a while since the last big game.

Was [PROTOTYPE] a bust? I've only heard bad things from my friend about it..

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-12 23:36:04

i just got back from europe god dude having FFVII Resident Evil and Castlevania Symphony of the Night to play on my PSP makes that plane ride AWEEEESSOOOME also extra batteries FTW

PSN ID: Unseen_Fury Gamertag: Ungeshener Zorn STEAMID: Unseen Fury

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 03:42:47

Got Final Fantasy 7 against my brother's very loud wishes.

Got bored to death and shut it off within the first 10 minutes and couldn't save because neither of my PS1 internal memory cards are registering.

It gets more interesting, right?

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 04:11:19

At 6/12/09 08:23 PM, scetch00 wrote: So any of you buy anything new?

I got FF7, (IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY IMMERSED GUIZ) Noby Noby Boy and Flower.

Aeris is such a whore.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 05:17:19

At 6/13/09 03:42 AM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: Got Final Fantasy 7 against my brother's very loud wishes.

lulz

Got bored to death and shut it off within the first 10 minutes and couldn't save because neither of my PS1 internal memory cards are registering.

wuh-oh

It gets more interesting, right?

it does, I started my second save earlier this year (the first save was a few hours in and on my PS1 memory card) and I'm now about 4 hours in, I'm still yet to scratch the surface of the intro section. it's a good game, very interesting but only if you're willing to enjoy it, and actually want to get to know the characters. the gameplay is goodness too, once you get the hang of it.

clouds just an emo fuck, so you'll probably hate him straight away >:)

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 05:41:06

Hi, I'd like to join, coz I have a PS3. My PSN ID is UnreaK745 and I own a lot of games... Now I play Skate 2 online mostly...

PSN username - UnreaK745 / PM me for similar sig.

Visit my page, cocksuckah.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 07:20:08

Ryan, my experience with FF7 was about exactly the same. I guess you had to be there at the time to really enjoy it. It's not something I'm going to pour a bunch of time into.

PS3 ID: Jerkapotamus

Sig by Akula

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 07:37:15

FF7 is garbage. I played it on PS1 and didn't really enjoy it then. Turn based RPG only works in Pokemon.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 08:06:03

At 6/13/09 07:37 AM, TheMaster wrote: FF7 is garbage. I played it on PS1 and didn't really enjoy it then. Turn based RPG only works in Pokemon.

LOL, do you really have to whinge about everything? Anyway, put some more music on my playlist, then I got bored and went on Home. I got some free stuff and then ran about as my girl avatar for a bit, for the lulz.

When I got bored with that I went on Killzone and ended up falling asleep. I was in one game which had a team of noobs and one decent player on the Hig side and I absolutely hammered them. God bless the sniper rifle and my awesome aiming ^^

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 12:47:39

At 6/12/09 02:07 PM, IrishGun wrote: AND I LIKE HOW THE BEST CHARACTER HAS MY LAST NAME, GUYS :3

Fuck off, Dempsey sucks, Richtofen and Nikolai are way better

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 14:04:26

The network is down, and me and jtm just swapped details to trade my Killzone packs for his new CoD pack right before it happened. Fucking typical...

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 14:11:44

I Keep getting errorz KSB, im going to try again

just got server errors myself and got very worried over nothing!

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 14:16:20

At 6/13/09 02:11 PM, jtm17 wrote: I Keep getting errorz KSB, im going to try again

It wouldn't let me use someones elses details. The same thing happened when scetch gave me his details. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF F

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 14:28:46

At 6/13/09 12:47 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 6/12/09 02:07 PM, IrishGun wrote: AND I LIKE HOW THE BEST CHARACTER HAS MY LAST NAME, GUYS :3
Fuck off, Dempsey sucks, Richtofen and Nikolai are way better

Did you ever consider the fact that my last name might be Takeo?

And Richtofen is a close second. He was the first one I played as.

With prepubescent morons.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 16:13:24

At 6/13/09 02:33 PM, xscoot wrote: You made a new profile on you PS3 to gameshare, right? You need one for each person you share with.

I do? That sounds like it requires effort.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 16:56:36

At 6/12/09 09:33 PM, scetch00 wrote:
At 6/12/09 08:32 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: So when is the next big game to come out that automatically gets over 90 on metacritic?

It's been a while since the last big game.
Was [PROTOTYPE] a bust? I've only heard bad things from my friend about it..

I regret buying it. Should have gone with Fallout 3.

what

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 17:32:24

At 6/12/09 03:02 PM, BobbaQ wrote: Managed to get on Vidzone today. Youtube is so sacked :P Putting a playlist together is a bit of a ballache though. And the new Killzone 2 maps are rather good. I ain't getting the CoD one though. Also, FFFFFFFFFFFFFF at MGS not coming out on classics.

What? I've been excited about Vidzone for a while and yet it's still not available here in the US yet. But if it is, I have no idea on how to download that crap. How did you get it?

Oh yeah, WAW PLATINUMED.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-13 20:12:29

At 6/13/09 02:16 PM, BobbaQ wrote:
At 6/13/09 02:11 PM, jtm17 wrote: I Keep getting errorz KSB, im going to try again

It wouldn't let me use someones elses details. The same thing happened when scetch gave me his details. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF F

I told you SEVEN times. Go make a new user in the XMB all the way to the left.

Sign up for PSN, USE EXISTING ACCOUNT. Put details in. Go in store. Download shit. Log off and we start playing games together.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-14 10:14:06

At 6/13/09 07:37 AM, TheMaster wrote: FF7 is garbage. I played it on PS1 and didn't really enjoy it then. Turn based RPG only works in Pokemon.

I'm sure if you played FF7 when it came out you would have been like "OMFG I LOVE THIS GAME!!" But now because of all the games we have today like Halo 3, Killzone 2, Gears of War 1/2 - all of those are high level graphics games. So when we play a game like FF7 today we're like "This game is shit." But i still think it's a great game FF7. But yes, i wouldn't compare it to today's games like FF13 or.... i don't know another high level graphic game.

Today's video game industry has a high expectation level...

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-14 13:34:25

At 6/13/09 05:32 PM, TehreTard wrote: What? I've been excited about Vidzone for a while and yet it's still not available here in the US yet. But if it is, I have no idea on how to download that crap. How did you get it?

Oh yeah, WAW PLATINUMED.

It was in the store. It's only about 23 MB. It's a bit confusing and putting a playlist together is a ballache, but it's rather cool. There's no Muse though :(

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-14 13:40:20

Retard - It isn't coming to US, and downloading off the EU or UK store or whatever and playing it on your US shit won't work.

Need some special other type of T-V or something.

TheThing - Add me?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-14 14:00:14

At 6/14/09 01:40 PM, scetch00 wrote: TheThing - Add me?

I don't think I want to, you sound mean.

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-14 16:09:15

At 6/14/09 02:00 PM, liaaaam wrote:
At 6/14/09 01:40 PM, scetch00 wrote: TheThing - Add me?
I don't think I want to, you sound mean.

I kick puppies. That nice enough?
Finished Penny Arcade Episodes 1&2.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-06-14 16:28:09

At 6/14/09 10:14 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: I'm sure if you played FF7 when it came out you would have been like "OMFG I LOVE THIS GAME!!" But now because of all the games we have today like Halo 3, Killzone 2, Gears of War 1/2 - all of those are high level graphics games. So when we play a game like FF7 today we're like "This game is shit." But i still think it's a great game FF7. But yes, i wouldn't compare it to today's games like FF13 or.... i don't know another high level graphic game.

Today's video game industry has a high expectation level...

I didn't play it when it right when it came out, but I played it when the PS1 was still the newest console on the market. It was still shit back then. Turned it off and went back to awesome games like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and Crash Team Racing.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature