00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lordmagian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how can you hate foamy?

4,316 Views | 85 Replies

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 07:58:24

At 4/11/07 10:05 AM, hairy-eyeball wrote:
There'd a 6 hour rant about how goddam annoying it is to see his face on frontpage when there are genuine artists who work at their animation because he just ridicules any and anything including free speech in itself.

The part about Foamy getting on the frontpage despite the "harder" working animators is total crap. The fan boys as everyone is putting us have nothing to do with Foamy getting on the front page. THAT IS ALL TOM'S FAULT! not the fan boys. If Tom likes Foamy that much than guess wat? BAM Foamy's on the front page. simple as that really

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 07:59:40

At 4/19/07 05:26 PM, krakk wrote: Because the animator is a shitty overrated cuntfaced faggoty unskilled IQ-purged stupid little retard living in his moms basement.

.... u apparently hate Foamy yet.... thats his kind of insult up there... he never said it (at least i dont think he did) but its something he would say.

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 08:00:44

the humor has lowered if he made a few good things again i would laugh instead of insulting germain all the time

another rant plz

Join me at Razlors Gaming Lounge

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Razlors GamingLounge/

BBS Signature

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 08:03:15

Bwaaaa,I don't really hate him,
He just freakin irritates me!!!

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 08:07:32

he was funny.

he was funny at the begining until like most animated shows or w/e stop being funny and repetative

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 08:44:09

mraaronyuppy...here on NG people just find one flash and just bitch about it later but in reality they love it. i mean, every forum has a hater :P

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 10:06:17

First illwill makes annoying flash with annoying voices, then his annoying fan boys make annoying threads about annoying flash series.

Go figures.

https://www.facebook.com/BBQBBM You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the BBQBEEFBURGERMAN, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name

BBS Signature

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 10:18:28

At 4/11/07 10:09 AM, mraaronyuppy wrote: i mostly agree with AAALLL of you here today on the BBS post but 1 simple thing matters most

IT MAKES PEOPLE LAUGH

I don't.

but if you dont like it well dont review it...

That's the point of reveiwing, to post your opinon.

and ill admit hurricane special with 1 frame was a bit sumb to get front page

What they meant by "1 frame". is he puts a scene, and has foamy moving with an annoying voice over...that's all.

but i still piss me self laughing

Then you must be 12..

and yes i think hes using the germaine character slut to attract horny 12 year olds

It worked on uoi?

cmon u'd have to be blind to not see it
(i am half blind so dont get me wrong)

No, I got 20/20 vision, and I blantly say his shit sucks.

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 10:19:50

Excuse me while I recite an epsiode

FUCK SHIT LOL COCK ASS LOL WORLD DOMINATION LOL UR ALL INFERIOR TO Squrriels LOL

Point made, rant terminated.

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 12:16:26

Foamy is viewed as unfunny because of the animation style. A single frame filtered JPG with a coked-up squirrel hopping around the single pic, ranting.

Ranting, and ranting, and ranting, and ranting, and ranting...

And it's all he does. IllWillPress is also using Germaine as a sex object to add to his already massive legions of drooling, sex-starved Gugs.

Warning: Sig has been known to cause heart problems, rectal bleeding, and erections lasting longer than 4 hours. If problems persist, take the time to send me a PM.

BBS Signature

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 13:34:23

At 4/11/07 11:03 AM, mraaronyuppy wrote: thanks everyone for posting but please some of you have intelligent answers but some are being retards

please only post intelligent answers!

Here you go.

The Foamy cartoons are not, in any way, sophisticated. Neither are most of the Foamy fans. You've demonstrated this with every one of your posts, as have the other IWP defenders who've popped up in this thread. Literally, if you've seen one Foamy cartoon, YOU HAVE SEEN THEM ALL. Pre-teens with unsophisticated tastes (who really aren't even supposed to BE HERE) obviously think an unanimated mouthless squirrel shrieking is funny, even though just about ANYONE could do a better Foamy flash. They also think stick figures shooting at each other is funny. They think a lot of things that aren't funny are funny. Largely because they have more excess energy than sophistication, which must be built up over time, by experiencing things and exploring. I would not be in any way surprised if someone who thinks Foamy is hilarious also believes that Carlos Mencia going "DEE DEE DEE!!!!!" is the height of humor.

Add to this the fact that IWP fans act like they've discovered some sort of unknown dime-store Tim Burton, and they defend IWP as though their lives depend on it. This only makes it more aggravating when IWP gets on the front page. Most animators don't go "assembly-line" until a big faceless corporation pays their bills; THEN they crank out mediocre animations every week. IWP has been in factory-mode for YEARS. Ask any animator who pours months of work into an animation how they feel about that. Especially when IWP sends his fans into a pathetic fapping uproar when he throws in yet another "joke" about "Germaine" and her "boobs". Past a certain level of maturity, that shit looks about as pathetic as furry Sonic prOn.

So I guess you could say I hate Foamy because it cheapens the work of a very broad group of people, who work a hell of a lot harder. Is that a fucking intelligent enough answer for you?

Oh, and BTW, check my profile before you flame me, and try not to ask such a stupid question next time. If you want intelligent answers, ask an intelligently-worded (at least) question. I don't mean to be a dick, but this is a really fucking stupid question.

WINNER BEST ANIMATED FEATURE 2008 ATLANTA UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL

BBS Signature

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-05-10 15:21:47

who hates foamy? be quiet u just qualified to be level 9.

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-10-01 21:07:27

At 4/11/07 08:00 AM, mraaronyuppy wrote: ok ive asked my self this question for ages

what do people have against foamy?

like all the guy is doing is freedom of speech through flash!

isnt that what flash is about besides making good films,games,advertisement!

now i would like people to leave a note telling me what you really hate about foamy

and please dont be childish and say "i just hate that fag"

i mean seriously i personally love the whole foamy parody thingy going on!

They think Ian Mathers is some big corperation bent on ruining the 'INDEPENDENT cartoon" genre. That and they are over angsty jealous people. It s just like anything that gets uber popular, some people after awhile start to get annoyed by it. Like Harry Potter, myself, I cant stand harry potter, I however don't go out of my way jamming it down everyone's throat. Ian Mathers or whatever his name is, is just one guy who is really good at making offensive cartoons.

And that's another thing, some of the haters take the jokes (like with race and stuff) too seriously. Race is an illusion folks. It's a made up idea by stupid people who go out of their way to hate on people because they look different.

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-10-01 21:07:48

I luvs Foamy!

'Bizzy"

BBS Signature

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-10-01 21:20:30

I never liked Foamy. The whole series is repetitive and unfunny. All illwillpress did was recycled his graphics, used very little animation, and adjusted the pitch of his voice.

|

BBS Signature

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-10-01 21:21:41

how can you hate foamy? easy. dislike his rants and tell him to get a job is politics

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-10-01 21:22:15

At 4/11/07 08:03 AM, BatDan wrote: It's the animation.

If you look at Foamy in the past 3 years, he hasn't changed... at all.

Doki's flash hasnt really either, but people love his movies..

I wholeheartedly agree with you on the sellout thing though.

I am Darknessium, I do not forgive, I do not forget.

BBS Signature

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2007-10-01 21:24:18

At 4/19/07 05:26 PM, krakk wrote: Because the animator is a shitty overrated cuntfaced faggoty unskilled IQ-purged stupid little retard living in his moms basement.

Now THATS a nouthfull.

how can you hate foamy?

I am Darknessium, I do not forgive, I do not forget.

BBS Signature

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2008-02-24 21:59:15

At 10/1/07 09:24 PM, Darknessium wrote:
Now THATS a nouthfull.

now tht pic is disturbing...

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2008-02-24 22:12:59

I find the cartoon annoying.

I'M AN ATHEIST LOL.

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2008-09-07 00:16:29

At 4/14/07 12:12 PM, JJRamone wrote:
At 4/11/07 10:56 AM, mraaronyuppy wrote: spoogerag is fucking right you lot are retarded on Ng your meant to make gd films not a childish film bout how you h8 another artist!?!?

i think that should be in the NG guidelines of flash

you lot make me sick you pubeless fags

ive had it now i know people hate foamy cause there insecure fags!

i carved my name inside your mothers ear while she was till having oral sex with the family dog!!

p.s that last cuss was from foamy so fuck off!

spoogerag gd work dude >=)
We hate it because it has fans who make pointless, stupid arguments like you. This thread has proved it.

So... for the exact same reason I hate Naruto (and countless other fads and bandwagons (like the fucking Clock Crew) that have sprung up over the years)?

I like Foamy. Because his motto is Fuck The World. I think that John doesn't really give a shit what us cuntrags think of his work, which is why he keeps doing what he's doing. The point is... Foamy is something he enjoys doing. When's the last time someone walked up to you (let's say you like playing video games, that's something we all like right?) and said, "Fuck you! I hate video games! Go outside or read a book or something, you wasteoid loser faggot!" Never, right? (Excluding parents and such, we all know they're still trapped in the early twentieth century).

I just find it fucking hilarious that you all get butthurt about the things Foamy rants about, or that you hate it for the hype, or that he only does one frame in most of his videos. Well... so do most of the hacks who make hate flashes about him, and yet you rise up and applaud those worthless wanks. Hype is an easy thing to ignore. Kinda like all that hype about Pokemon. Well, the shit's still here ain't it? I dunno... SOMEBODY must like it. Foamy's simple. If you don't think it's funny... well then, I'm sorry you have an underdeveloped (some people call it "refined") sense of humor. If you think it's stupid... well, sometimes somethings funny BECAUSE it's stupid (see aforementioned reference to underdeveloped sense of humor).

Bah, rant over, I'm done wasting precious seconds of my life trying to win on the Internet... where the only people who win are the forum moderators... because they have power O_o

_.i.. (-.-) ..i._

BBS Signature

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2008-09-07 00:17:33

At 4/11/07 08:00 AM, mraaronyuppy wrote: what do people have against foamy?

In general, I hate things that aren't funny but try extremely hard to be.

Foamy fits the general category.

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2008-09-07 00:23:21

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can
call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!!
thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old
(im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch (neurotically yours) w/ my girlfreind
(im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its
SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random
ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make
alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

* ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

so i says to the barkeep, "that's no dog, that's my wife!"

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2008-09-07 00:24:53

Oh, and

how can you hate foamy?

BBS Signature

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2008-09-07 00:27:28

Ugh...why do people hate Foamy? Simple:

illwillpress has a bad habit of reusing the same tweens and movie clips in practically every fucking Foamy movie. There's nothing at all original about his flashes, and they sure as fuck don't deserve to be on the front page. Above all, they're horribly boring. I mean come on; who the hell wants to see a squirrel rant for 4 - 6 minutes about senseless garbage NO ONE CARES ABOUT. It's all the same old shit. Same annoying voice, same sexually explicit usage of Germaine, same tweens, same backgrounds, same boring, worthless garbage.

Response to how can you hate foamy? 2008-09-07 00:40:47

cause its unfunny and appeals to 13 year olds