00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

caught with weed at school

3,811 Views | 78 Replies

caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 13:53:25

i was at school in the bathroom wrappin the weed up with my friends and the teacher walks in then takes me to the office and said i was better then that. He was wounding why my behavior got worse and he wanted to know whats going down and he found out walked in the bathroom and caught me. i got 5 days suspendant i got handcuffed and taking to the police station and they took my weed >:( thats like the only thing that makes me happy and i promised my family i would not do it again what should i do?

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 13:54:37

1. Don't fucking bring weed to school, dumbass.

BBS Signature

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:01:49

Why the fuck would you bring weed to school?

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:03:04

At 2/9/07 01:58 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Duh don't do that in the bathroom at school you idiot.

no i didnt smoke it i bought it at skool thats when i see him

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:03:42

Next time don't do weed in a public place , idiot

Somebody make me a cunting signature.

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:06:35

ha ha ha I cant believe you got caught you dumb shit we use to toke all the time in the bathroom and we never got fucking caught

my suggestion get a ride or something just do it off campus if your that incompetant and get caught that easy furthermore if I was in highschool and a teacher came in to the bathroom while I had pot, Id punch him in his face run off ditch the weed and then say he was trying to touch me and get all my friends that were there to back me up as witnesses

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:21:51

got any real proof?

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:27:06

YOU WILL TAKE YOUR SPANKING LIKE A REAL MAN!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:28:31

n00b, you should have wallhacked to see if someone was coming... seriously though,, quit the weed, it'll feck you up (evidently) and also, your parents are damn lenient you lucky son of a bitch!

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:30:44

At 2/9/07 02:08 PM, Lakashvin wrote:
t's not funny, it's actually serious. If you don't end it now, it can lead to worse stuff when you're an adult (prostitution, debt, I don't think I have to go over this). One of my best friends is now a drug addict and I feel bad for him. He is currently "Talking to Frank" and I hope he gets better.

This is comin from the dude who has Aerosmith listed as one of his favorite bands need some more coke Steve Tyler?

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:37:21

You're an idiot for bringing it to school. About two months ago a friend of mine showed a small piece of it to our computer teacher (he was foolish enough to think he could trust him), and the teacher told on him to the disciplinary council. She didn't do anything, though. She just told him that she knows what his father would do to him if he found out (his father is a general in the Egyptian National Security, very tough man). She just holds it as a threat if he causes any more trouble...it's kept him quiet so far.

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:37:38

your just asking to be caught bringing shit like that to school. if it isnt a teacher that catches you, there's always some sneaky rat that will tell on you.

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:41:52

At 2/9/07 02:34 PM, TropicalPenquin wrote:
No you wouldn't you sad fucking bastard. Lying on the internet to give your self a bigger E-Dick isn't cool.

how the fuck am I gonna lie about a hypothetical situation? you tool

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 14:46:12

Drugs Are shitty

Hoooooooooo you ya PIE!

BBS Signature

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 15:39:54

shit now the dealer thinks i snitched he wants me dead now shit

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 15:43:09

You dumbshit.....

BBS Signature

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 15:46:42

oh noes teh dealerz will pwn me...

meh, i'll just stay inside and wack off all my life so he never finds me

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 15:51:13

Leave the weed at home. I used to smoke weed but I've since quit due to threat of sex being taken away.

BBS Signature

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 15:51:37

1.don't bring weed to school
2.don't smoke weed at school
3.if you act like an asshole when you smoke weed, you may just have a mental problem

also why is it so hard for you to just smoke weed at home.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 15:54:51

What type of a fucking moron do you have to be to actully BRING YOUR FUCKING WEED TO SCHOOL!?!?!?!

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 15:56:53

At 2/9/07 03:39 PM, Ridetillidie wrote: shit now the dealer thinks i snitched he wants me dead now shit

Kill him before he kills you!

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 15:57:04

If you keep smoking weed you'll start seeing Pennywize The Dancing Clown and he'll keep telling you to "float" down the sewers

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

- George Carlin

BBS Signature

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 15:58:31

Same thing happens to me all the time only I'm streetwise enough not to get cought >;D

you got to be careful with your dope dude.

BBS Signature

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 15:58:51

At 2/9/07 02:08 PM, Lakashvin wrote: If you live in the UK you should know of an advertisement that frequently comes on TV. It shows a parent and suddenly they get a fish hook in their mouth and are dragged across the street to a cigarette store.

HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's so funny.

t's not funny, it's actually serious.

ooh.

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 16:02:25

you idiot you brought it to shool

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 16:06:30

At 2/9/07 02:32 PM, Lakashvin wrote:
At 2/9/07 02:23 PM, ChokeOnASpork wrote:
At 2/9/07 02:08 PM, Lakashvin wrote: t's not funny, it's actually serious. If you don't end it now, it can lead to worse stuff when you're an adult (prostitution, debt, I don't think I have to go over this). One of my best friends is now a drug addict and I feel bad for him. He is currently "Talking to Frank" and I hope he gets better.
Weed doesn't do anything to you, it's not addictive, if anything, its good for you, don't act smart.
You don't know anything, do you? Weed is a mild hallucinogen

the keyword hear is MILD.

He says "It's the only thing that makes me happy."

who says that?
I'm guessing he has used weed for some time, and he may find it hard to get off
there is nothing in normal to make you addicted.
(this is well known). Finally, weed is not good for you.
it helps cancer victims more then chemo, look it up.

No drugs are good for you,

except for maybe the ones you buy at the drug store that help you with colds and flus.

even mild ones like solvents.

fucking cleaners arent drugs.

Think twice before you post, it wastes my time to respond on the same subject twice.

i can imagine posting bullshit twice takes up alot of time.

- Dale Gribble

BBS Signature

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 16:10:55

People don't know the marijuana laws of the US. In some places they just take it from you and others they arrest you. Some states allow legal marijuana for medicinal uses which is rather loosely enforced, once you start smoking it. My friends grandma was telling me about how she was prescribed it and that it worked for her. The only reason why it is illegal is because it cannot be easily controlled nor taxed.

BBS Signature

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 16:13:02

you're fucking stupid...

what sissy school do you go to? in our school if you're caught with anything you get expelled. You must be a little rich boy with a little sprinkle of weed and eregano. rich douche.

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 16:15:32

Some kid I knew was caught with an ounce at school. Why he would have a QP is beyond me. He spent two weeks in juvenile hall and was expelled for a year and a half.

BBS Signature

Response to caught with weed at school 2007-02-09 16:18:00

Don't bring weed at school you silly silly boy!

Weed is for losers.