00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Surgery on My Balls

25,303 Views | 109 Replies

Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:21:31

Yes, I had surgery on my balls. I don't know why I feel the need to tell you, but isn't the BBS for telling pointless things to one another?

Alright, its start off like this:

I'm a boyscout, and we went camping over the weekend of February 2 - February 4, the one that just came and went. So we leave Friday night, I'm all packed up and excited about this trip. One of the Troop's favorites is this one; we sleep in cabins, which is a plus and away from the restricting eyes of the adults. The draw back: we have to teach the cub scouts scouting skills, like handling an ax. God I hope I was never as annoying as those little bitches. Anyway, we get to the place, unpack, eat and chill all night (quit literally; it was 25 fucking degrees out!). We run over to the kitchen, steal some food, and eat some more until we all went to bed around 2:00 AM. I got both balls and a dick too. Everything is fine.

That day, I get up, eat breakfast, get my station (the ax and other sharp stuff) ready. I teach the kids the proper handling, storage, blah, blah, blah. Then lunch and a football game. Then more teaching to the real little kids about folding and raising the American flag while a wind chill of 10 degrees blows throughout the camp. That pissed me off a little. But I still like the camping trip so far. I serve dinner, eat dinner, then go do some skits in the main building near the camp fire. Everything is great, I'm having fun, the kids are having fun, and the parents are glad that they don't have to take care of their kids for the hour or whatever. We have a cracker barrel (like a snack time, only more adult, and with a movie) and most of the littlest kids go home. The rest stay the night in the cabins we slept in last night. Nothing wrong downstairs; still got both of my testes and a reproductive organ.

So I'm kicked over to the main building, which has some bunks upstairs, but not enough. So I now have to sleep downstairs on the floor. Luckily there were some chairs I could line up and sleep on, which is so much better than the hard wood floors. Since I was a lot closer to the adults this time, it was early to bed for us. I went to bed, excited to go home and get a shower and watch TV and go on NG. I go to sleep thinking of those things. I still got 2 balls, and a dick.

I wake up at like 1:00 in the morning with excruciating pain to the testicle/scrotum region. I quietly get up and go to the bathroom to check everything out. Looks okay, feels like everything is normal. Whatever, I probably just moved my legs and crunched them. So I wait a while for the pain to go away. Still a lot of pain, if not more after 15 minutes. I decide to talk to my scoutmaster, who is a doctor. 2 testicles are on fire with pain, and a dick trying to comfort them is my situation now.

As I waddled up the stairs, I thought about what I learned in sex ed this year; penis, vagina, pregnancy, ah, things that can make you sterile. Radioactivity, chemicals, vasectomy, ah, here's what happened: I have testicular torsion. Essentially, I got my balls in a knot and they have 6 hours to live before all blood flow ceases to go there. I got the symptoms; pain, usually happens while asleep or working out. So I find my scoutmaster, and tell him "Hey Doctor K, my balls have been hurting for the last 15-20 minutes. I think I got testicular torsion" "Well son," he responded "for personal reasons I do not want to check if you have testicular torsion, but I'll take you to the hospital. So after an hour of extreme pain, we get to the emergency room. It's starting to fell like if I just take an ax and swing, my pain will go away, but I know I could get help.

After pulling some strings, Doctor K gets me in to a room after an hour and a half of waiting. That means my balls have been on fire for the past 2 and a half hours. I heard that if you end up going to 4 hours, you don't want to walk. So the doctor comes in, looks, feels and then diagnoses that I have testicular torsion. Not wanting to hear something I knew from 2 and a half fucking hours ago, I told him just that, only without the fuck. He told me to wait another half an hour before he could get a surgeon and an OR ready. I was ready to punch some one.

My parents were notified as I was wheeled to the OR to have a guy peek around and hopefully untie my balls. It's now 4 in the morning, and I have barely got any sleep. You know, pain is a good wake me up. I go into surgery, and 45 minutes later, I got balls that have blood in them and no pain and some stitches down the middle of my sack. I thanked the surgeon and doctor and stayed until noon to make sure everything was going to be alright. I would have pics, but no camera at the time and the stitches would be a little graphic for the young eyes of you NGers. I don't care if you don't believe me, I'm just glad that I have all my important organs still.

Characters remaining (obviously after I'm done typing all the stats of this post): 3212

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:23:35

First paragraph( of the story) first three words. I lol'd

PhilipAchapman@gmail.com Add me on MSN

I realise my use of the comma is pretentious as fuck, but it's habit.

Thanks to Mr. MuffDiver for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:25:43

I'm a boyscout

I lol'ed right after these words.

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:26:19

Lucky man.

ø

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:26:33

Damn, hope you feel better. I learned something!

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:27:48

hey man i know how you feel you have my sympathy and congrats on being able to keep your little friends

XBL Gamertag: SpootyEh.

Just add me to your friends list.

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:28:05

Interesting. Do you know HOW you strained it or hurt it?

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:28:58

Ouch, that had to suck. I used to be a boy scout, and no offense or anything are you sure your scoutmaster didnt grab your nuts when you were asleep and twist aroun... oh wait, boyscouts, i thoust you said catholic church camp nvm. I'm just joking anyways ^^. Hope you nuts remain in good condintion, and pleast dont take that in a gay way... o_O.

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:29:02

I didn't know that could happen to the balls.

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:31:06

The other night, i was pissin blood. No urine at all, just straight blood. It hurt like a motherfucker.

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:31:17

Damn that must have hurt like hell man...

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:33:24

so they still work?

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:36:08

That was so painful I Couldn't read the whole story. Now I'm afraid of that happening to me!

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 18:50:43

At 2/6/07 06:36 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote: That was so painful I Couldn't read the whole story. Now I'm afraid of that happening to me!

Me too.

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:08:56

Torsion...ugh...that made me swallow my lunch, almost.

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC - 5413-2791-7953

Da Smash. | Youtube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:21:18

Some kid wore really loose boxers to gym at my school, and we were running track at the time.

We ran / walked for about 45 minuites. (It was a "run / walk")

He is a very fast runner....

Well he fell to the ground in pain.

He went to the emergency room......

After the weekend (yeah, he had a shitty Friday.) He came to school, and told like the whole school his story.

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:24:03

Im sorry if im double posting, but I forgot to add why he went to the emergency room.

It's the same as what happened in his story.

(He tied up his balls)

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:32:16

At 2/6/07 06:21 PM, TheThing wrote: I'm a boyscout,

gay

my balls have been on fire for the past 2 and a half hours.

Lol

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:36:57

WOW!! Thats worse then what happened to my knee this morning.

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:38:24

At 2/6/07 06:21 PM, TheThing wrote: Yes, I had surgery on my balls. I don't know why I feel the need to tell you, but isn't the BBS for telling pointless things to one another?

Alright, its start off like this:

I'm a boyscout,

This is oging to end with vicious rape isn't it? I'm not reading any farther.

The average BBS user couldn't detect sarcasm if it was shoved up his ass.

Roses Are Red Violets are Blue

I'm Schizophrenic and so am I

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:39:29

This thread should be called "Balls galore!!!!!!! Talk about your balls being tied up!"

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:39:37

It's not that bad.

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:41:00

How in the hell is it 4 in the morning when you live in NJ?

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:46:03

Holy shit that sucks! I can't imagine having my balls in that much pain for such a long time. O_O

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:54:53

At 2/6/07 07:39 PM, E-2 wrote: It's not that bad.

Alright, let's give you some MAJOR pain and stiches to your balls.
Yeah, not that bad.

That sucks man. Good luck with your pals.

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:55:24

Why does god make men's balls so fragile to pain?

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 19:58:43

At 2/6/07 06:28 PM, Technoman07 wrote: Interesting. Do you know HOW you strained it or hurt it?

Nope. When I first learned about it, my sex ed teacher told me it just happens sometimes. I, nor anybody else, thought to ask, although if they did, he would have said it just happens.

At 2/6/07 06:33 PM, babo-babo wrote: so they still work?

Yes. They only fail if you go longer than about 6 hours with out blood flow. And all you pervs out there thought I was going to say I jacked off 20465416 times to make sure they still produced semen.

At 2/6/07 06:36 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote: That was so painful I Couldn't read the whole story. Now I'm afraid of that happening to me!

Same thing happened to me when I heard about it, especially since I'm on the football team and work out all the time, and working out, as I stated, could cause testicular torsion to happen.

At 2/6/07 07:32 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 2/6/07 06:21 PM, TheThing wrote: I'm a boyscout,
gay

In Boyscouts, if you're gay, you're out. Once happened to a kid in my troop, which has got to be one of the coolest troops with 4 soccer players, 3 football players (including myself) and a couple of them are some of the coolest kids in the school, let alone grade.

my balls have been on fire for the past 2 and a half hours.
Lol

Yeah, lol until it happens to you.

At 2/6/07 07:41 PM, Silent-Zombie wrote: How in the hell is it 4 in the morning when you live in NJ?

If you read the story right, you would have seen that it happened on Sunday at 1 AM, not Tuesday.

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 20:00:22

Since you kept talking about scouts and cabins and camping and shit, I thought you were setting up the scene for a 'a bear ripped my balls of' kind of thing.

Well, no bear, and a lot of words.

Fuck You. I want my money back.

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 20:00:45

EWW

STITCHES ON THE BALLS

GRODY

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to Surgery on My Balls 2007-02-06 20:03:46

Answer my question: Why does god make men's balls so fragile to pain?