00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fat girl hates criticism

5,705 Views | 81 Replies

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-14 20:34:02

Lol she shut the hell up prettydamn quick.

Who's your warden, baby?

BBS Signature

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-14 20:41:44

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

at onepoint you could see her cat get up and stretch.

that leads me to believe that: she is a fat chick that can't get a guy, she contimplated suicide before, and she wanted to......idk what the hell she wanted to do.

people don't care about poetry, ESPECIALLY fat girl poetry.

_____EYE____HEART ____SAW

BBS Signature

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-14 20:42:08

That was absofuckinglutely disgusting. Aaaaaaaand the newest member to jump on the I-hate-fat-people bandwagon, here is the illustrious comment from systemovadwn!

She can go fuck herself.

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-14 21:42:12

If they make poems and actually respond to people saying that their fat, then well their letting it get to them. LOL omg how about instead of writing a poem, go run on a tred mil!

Whoa its me!

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-16 12:29:35

At 1/15/07 10:05 PM, manwith10toes wrote: ha she may be able to block comments but i found away to make shit in the playllist link in the video.
i made a "disgusting" play list, linked it to her vid, and now its in the list
huzza the system works

u 1337 h4x0rz

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-16 12:44:14

What a whore. If I thought that my chance of telling her that I thought her poem was horrible would get through, I'd post it. It doesn't help that it looks like someone smashed in her face with a shovel and then fed here a few hundred punds of straight lard with an IV of Sugar/Oil mixture.

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-16 13:25:19

I hate poetry, especially since it's an art form that just about anyone thinks they can do. Hell, on MySpace right now there's a coworker (one of the ones who drew on my car) who was pissy enough to write a poem about how she hates myself and another manager (without naming names in it) and stupid teens have the gall to call it "deep" and "meaningful". It's really a fucking piece of shit... shall I post a linky?

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-16 14:21:59

At 1/14/07 11:11 AM, thelordofcheese wrote:
I also posted one suggesting she was all those things because she ate them.

Pure genius :D.

I like it.

BBS Signature

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-16 14:24:19

i hate fat girls who bitch at people.

Y bigbadron B Hatn?

BBS Signature

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-16 15:08:10

I really hate it when fat people do this. I bet she ate that cat in the background when she was done. >:[

you were so high you chewed on candle wax for like an hour | Join the TF2 club.

(Gamertag: FrostedButts25)

BBS Signature

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 02:48:58

At 1/14/07 06:04 PM, thelordofcheese wrote: ... and here's some neurosis: http://youtube.com/watch?v=U0m0Umjcf88
Like we care. Drop the towel. Give us some n00dz.

LOL! look at some of these responses! hahaha!

Fat girl hates criticism

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 03:17:17

Lookatentertainment's best fat people vids. Is it just me or is this becomming the official fat joke thread.

Is that a whale?
Dancing pig. (2 meanings)
We've all seen this one.
Coconuts
What really sunk the Titanic

I think I'm going to create an ultimate fat people thread.....

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 03:20:27

Well it can't be that bad...*clicklink*....loadi- HOLY SHIT!

Damn! I thought I was a little overweight in the past but that's just too fricken much. Seriously, why can't fat peoples think "Hmmm, maybe if I exercise and/or eat healthily I could make those assholes who make fun of me shut up..."? Really, it's not that healthy to be like that, I don't hate her, I pity her :(

Fat girl hates criticism

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 03:23:27

lol fat people

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 03:27:15

That is the saddest most desperate thing I have ever seen

She's fat btw

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 07:14:58

At 1/14/07 01:37 PM, lightning wrote: I mean she doesn't even look overweight. She is however obese.

i think your getting your words confused, having a bmi of 25 to 30 means your overweight, having your bmi more than 30 means your obese,

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 07:24:55

I'm posting this:

From the other comments I've read elsewhere, it seems to me that you're deleting all the negative comments for this video. Why? You're putting this video on a PUBLIC website and you are ASKING for opinions through the comments we users make. If you're just going to delete the negative ones, then you're just making yourself a safety blanket from the harsh realities of this world. People need constructive criticism to IMPROVE themselves. All you're doing is making yourself temporarily feel better. What did you tell all the people who POLITELY told you to exercise and eat less?

"I am a piece of everything beautiful in the world, this is why I am larger than you"

No, you're larger than me because you eat too much and don't work out. If this statement makes you feel insulted, then I pity you even more.

And as someone else said: "For someone who exercises their rights of free speech, it seems more than a little hypocritical to censor what other people say. Especially if they're attempting to critique your work. Certainly without any advice on what to improve, your poems will remain stagnant."

And now you make it so that you have to approve our comments. What's the matter? Did my comment insult or offend you in any way? I did nothing more than practice YOUR first amendment right.

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 07:39:50

At 1/20/07 07:24 AM, ArabFreak wrote: I'm posting this:

From the other comments I've read elsewhere, it seems to me that you're deleting all the negative comments for this video. Why? You're putting this video on a PUBLIC website and you are ASKING for opinions through the comments we users make. If you're just going to delete the negative ones, then you're just making yourself a safety blanket from the harsh realities of this world. People need constructive criticism to IMPROVE themselves. All you're doing is making yourself temporarily feel better. What did you tell all the people who POLITELY told you to exercise and eat less?

"I am a piece of everything beautiful in the world, this is why I am larger than you"

No, you're larger than me because you eat too much and don't work out. If this statement makes you feel insulted, then I pity you even more.

And as someone else said: "For someone who exercises their rights of free speech, it seems more than a little hypocritical to censor what other people say. Especially if they're attempting to critique your work. Certainly without any advice on what to improve, your poems will remain stagnant."

And now you make it so that you have to approve our comments. What's the matter? Did my comment insult or offend you in any way? I did nothing more than practice YOUR first amendment right.

Well written, but she seems to arrgoant to accept any fair criticism.
I have no idea what she is talking about when she says I am a piece of everything beautiful in this world, this is why I am larger then you; just her excuse for being fat and lazy.
I doubt she even bothers to exercise, instead she thinks its better to write a poem about how she is proud or something :/

BBS Signature

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 07:41:50

lol,nice video

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 07:45:07

At 1/20/07 07:39 AM, Xurch wrote: Well written, but she seems to arrgoant to accept any fair criticism.

Meh, I've sent her a message too.

I have no idea what she is talking about when she says I am a piece of everything beautiful in this world, this is why I am larger then you; just her excuse for being fat and lazy. I doubt she even bothers to exercise, instead she thinks its better to write a poem about how she is proud or something :/

It's what she does to make up for her ugliness. There's a psychological term for it, but I don't remember it. All she wants is a way to make herself feel better, because she knows she can't insult someone elses' flaw (since she has a big one herself).

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 08:01:31

i remember in primary school we had this really fat teacher and she would do the whole bending over you while you sit in your chair doing you work thing, anyway i dont think she ever noticed but her huge tits would like rest on top of your shoulders or bounce of your ears

Response to Fat girl hates criticism 2007-01-20 08:23:34

The perfect video response:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaklIABFoAc