00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Help him get passed the traps.

20,692 Views | 145 Replies
New Topic

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-02-28 19:45:52


At 1/8/07 03:54 PM, EvilJesus wrote: Some how he makes it and wait, second trap

okay.
here is my input.
Killslasher comes to the rescue!
and he shits on them...
OH YEAH AND THEN HE KILLS THEM WITH HIS ULTIMATE SWORD OF 1337!

Help him get passed the traps.

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-02-28 19:56:20


At 2/28/08 05:17 PM, Havayosunu wrote: 7th trap... And this one is real hard. No kidding.

wow.
killslasher comes back again.
game style.
Look I used hacks okay!?
ANYTHING WRONG WITH HACKS!?
Fine im leaving with my lvl 99999 killslasher...
Oh WOOT NO HITS!

Help him get passed the traps.

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-02-28 22:24:32


Everyone thoght this post was dead but no. >:)

Help him get passed the traps.


While I got banned i realized how much i Love NG

lol

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-02-29 03:35:28


At 2/28/08 07:56 PM, killslasher wrote:
At 2/28/08 05:17 PM, Havayosunu wrote: 7th trap... And this one is real hard. No kidding.
wow.
killslasher comes back again.
game style.
Look I used hacks okay!?
ANYTHING WRONG WITH HACKS!?
Fine im leaving with my lvl 99999 killslasher...
Oh WOOT NO HITS!

..........The hell??


my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-03-05 09:07:45


At 2/29/08 03:35 AM, Havayosunu wrote:
wow.
killslasher comes back again.
game style.
Look I used hacks okay!?
ANYTHING WRONG WITH HACKS!?
Fine im leaving with my lvl 99999 killslasher...
Oh WOOT NO HITS!
..........The hell??

That's what I wanna know...>=[


My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-03-05 11:12:45


mwahaha...

Help him get passed the traps.

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-03-05 11:18:40


Here's a new trap!

Sorry it's badly drwn, im lazy XD

Help him get passed the traps.

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-03-05 11:43:55


At 3/5/08 11:18 AM, justagurl313 wrote: Here's a new trap!

Sorry it's badly drwn, im lazy XD

You can walk right past it.

Help him get passed the traps.


Decode my sig. People who have: 6

666th post.

Smash Code: 3523-1709-2509

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-03-05 22:09:18


At 3/5/08 11:43 AM, poryon2 wrote:
At 3/5/08 11:18 AM, justagurl313 wrote: Here's a new trap!

Sorry it's badly drwn, im lazy XD
You can walk right past it.

Sorry that I copy/pasted, Im tired; just got home from work, and I saw this and this idea came to my head...family circus style!

Help him get passed the traps.


SOLIDUS

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-03-05 22:19:27


At 3/5/08 10:09 PM, solidusliquisol wrote:
At 3/5/08 11:43 AM, poryon2 wrote:
At 3/5/08 11:18 AM, justagurl313 wrote: Here's a new trap!

Sorry it's badly drwn, im lazy XD
You can walk right past it.
Sorry that I copy/pasted, Im tired; just got home from work, and I saw this and this idea came to my head...family circus style!

And I finish off with....

Help him get passed the traps.


SOLIDUS

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-03-06 21:26:05


How's this:

Help him get passed the traps.

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-05-18 09:33:53


not the best but all i could think of on a boring sunday afternooon ;D i igive u trap 11 :) and the answere to trap 10 hehe

Help him get passed the traps.


BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-05-18 17:59:54


FIND A WAY PAST!!

Help him get passed the traps.


Smash Code- 4296-2725-1417

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-05-18 22:56:00


Why not replace trap #11 with something more deadly and more effort? The spikes will fall on you and you can't build the bridge (due to having it burnt up or melted).

Help him get passed the traps.


I finally made my own signature. I am unoriginal

Super Ms Paint Brawl, REBORN!

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-05-19 07:00:47


At 5/18/08 10:56 PM, Rageblood wrote: Why not replace trap #11 with something more deadly and more effort? The spikes will fall on you and you can't build the bridge (due to having it burnt up or melted).

Now why does that look familiar? :D


Drag0nSnak3© wuz here... that means me!

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-05-19 07:22:41


Now you're thinking with Portals.

Help him get passed the traps.


Drag0nSnak3© wuz here... that means me!

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-05-19 09:09:50


Speaking of Portals, here's your next challenge! Traditional Portal rules apply, only allowed use of the Portal Gun, and GLaDOS there will blow you to shreds unless you dodge her sneakily.

Help him get passed the traps.

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-05-19 09:11:06


At 5/19/08 09:09 AM, McJesus wrote: Speaking of Portals, here's your next challenge! Traditional Portal rules apply, only allowed use of the Portal Gun, and GLaDOS there will blow you to shreds unless you dodge her sneakily.

Can she aim at you or does she just aim at one point?


Drag0nSnak3© wuz here... that means me!

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-05-19 09:40:13


At 5/19/08 09:11 AM, Drag0nSnak3 wrote:
At 5/19/08 09:09 AM, McJesus wrote: Speaking of Portals, here's your next challenge! Traditional Portal rules apply, only allowed use of the Portal Gun, and GLaDOS there will blow you to shreds unless you dodge her sneakily.
Can she aim at you or does she just aim at one point?

She aims.

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-05-19 09:41:07


Defeat Billy Bob!

Help him get passed the traps.


BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-05-19 11:37:27


ITS A TRAP

Help him get passed the traps.


People Flippy Owned: Sarge (2x), Finaltrust, Wolf, Acidsnowball, Renos Pigeons : )

Honorable Defeat: The Narfman

Silly Newgrounds, you think flippy can die?

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-06-04 10:03:40


At 1/10/07 07:50 AM, TheSilverSerpent wrote:
At 1/10/07 07:19 AM, alex-lapushkin wrote: Well, maybe this?
P.s. This is my second attempt at making an anim at flash =)
Nice.

I wonder what it pays...


n/a

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-06-04 10:43:22


At 5/18/08 10:56 PM, Rageblood wrote: Why not replace trap #11 with something more deadly and more effort? The spikes will fall on you and you can't build the bridge (due to having it burnt up or melted).

you've forgotten teh tripwires n lazers!

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-06-04 10:45:27


Forgot pic sorry. sorry again for the bad quality but I'm going to a wedding like 1000 miles away and won't be back for a month. just wanted to add my bit.

Help him get passed the traps.

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-06-04 11:28:18


this thread spans from 1/8/07 to 6/4/08

hmm

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-06-04 12:37:48


At 1/11/07 01:04 PM, Dezimo wrote: idk lol

BEST EVER!!!!

I laughed so hard after seeing this. You made my day.


|"Emo Panda"|Request a sig at NGSM|

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-06-04 19:50:19


These are really funny. Keep on going.


Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.

The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-06-04 20:26:32


heheh

Help him get passed the traps.

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-06-05 10:54:53


At 6/4/08 08:26 PM, Mike909 wrote: heheh

My Pivot file size was too big for NG. Dammit. Loved that one anyway.


Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.

The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Help him get passed the traps. 2008-06-05 15:19:10


W00T

Help him get passed the traps.