Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-04-25 09:22:34 Reply

At 4/25/14 09:01 AM, TheMaster wrote:
At 4/25/14 02:09 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Hulk Hogan has sold out every WrestleMania he has been at as a wrestler or a host.
Technically, so has Fandango.

Monster push incoming.

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-04-27 08:03:38 Reply

At 4/25/14 09:22 AM, Asandir wrote:
At 4/25/14 09:01 AM, TheMaster wrote:
At 4/25/14 02:09 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Hulk Hogan has sold out every WrestleMania he has been at as a wrestler or a host.
Technically, so has Fandango.
Monster push incoming.

That could've actually been a thing after what happened the Raw after WrestleMania 29

"If Trump cured cancer you'd all be bitching about how he put researchers and hospitals out of business."

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-04-28 02:48:25 Reply

At 4/25/14 09:01 AM, TheMaster wrote: Technically, so has Fandango.

Let us see how many WrestleManias he will be main eventing?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
HarryFeltersnach
HarryFeltersnach
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-04-28 02:55:44 Reply

At 4/24/14 09:13 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 4/22/14 03:42 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 4/14/03 02:46 PM, HarryFeltersnach wrote: wwe? fuck that shit. iam old school. its all about the wwf back in the 90s and 80s and shit. with wrestlers like macho man randy savage, the ultimate warrior, hulk hogan(the original), andre the giant, you kno.
Old school wrestling has always been the best. Hulk Hogan is the biggest name in Wrestling for all time.
On the WWE Network, they recently ran an episode of Wrestlemania Rewind that focused on the match between Hulk Hogan and The Rock at Wrestlemania 18. Great stuff. That match is easily up there with the Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels Iron Man Match and Hulk v. Andre.

wow guys. way to bring back something extremely embarssing that I posted over a decade ago.

I've been a huge wrestling my whole life. it's not nearly as good now as it used to be. I still watch it every now and then. but there will never be another additude era. those were the glory days of pro wrestling.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-04-28 04:48:47 Reply

The women's wrestling division doesn't exist anymore. From retiring the Women's Championship. To the Divas belt. To whatever it was that Kelly Kelly did. It just doesn't exist.

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-04-28 10:58:46 Reply

At 4/28/14 02:55 AM, HarryFeltersnach wrote: wow guys. way to bring back something extremely embarssing that I posted over a decade ago.

I've been a huge wrestling my whole life. it's not nearly as good now as it used to be. I still watch it every now and then. but there will never be another additude era. those were the glory days of pro wrestling.

The Ruthless Aggression era was pretty decent also

At 4/28/14 04:48 AM, The-Great-One wrote: The women's wrestling division doesn't exist anymore. From retiring the Women's Championship. To the Divas belt. To whatever it was that Kelly Kelly did. It just doesn't exist.

It's been dead for a long time now; even when Trish, Lita, Victoria and Beth Phoenix were still there it always felt to me like WWE didn't actually care about what was going on. The only female feuds i've managed to actually care about (in my 10 or so years watching WWE) were Trish vs Mickie (2006) and AJ vs Kaitlyn (2013).

"If Trump cured cancer you'd all be bitching about how he put researchers and hospitals out of business."

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-01 23:35:49 Reply

Women's wrestling has always been the worst part of the show. When they come out to wrestle, I always grab a drink or hit the bathroom.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-04 20:06:42 Reply

So Extreme Rules has just started, anyone want to make any predictions for the PPV?

BBS Signature
ToddM
ToddM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-04 21:13:50 Reply

At 5/4/14 08:06 PM, Radaketor wrote: So Extreme Rules has just started, anyone want to make any predictions for the PPV?

I am so mad that I missed the preshow. I heard it was really good.

Well we were dumb enough to think it was gonna happen.

BBS Signature
Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-04 21:28:03 Reply

Shield vs Evolution was amazing. Proper brawl. Don't see many matches like that these days so it was a nice change. Some crazy spots, especially that huge dive from Rollins. Loved it.

At 5/4/14 09:13 PM, ToddM wrote: I am so mad that I missed the preshow. I heard it was really good.

Way better than a "WeeLC" match had any right to be. Had midget versions of the commentary team (JWeeL, Jerry Smaller and Micro Cole) that were pretty funny. Match was fun too.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-04 21:31:15 Reply

At 5/4/14 09:13 PM, ToddM wrote:
At 5/4/14 08:06 PM, Radaketor wrote: So Extreme Rules has just started, anyone want to make any predictions for the PPV?
I am so mad that I missed the preshow. I heard it was really good.

Didn't see it either, what was the match? Tag Team?

BBS Signature
Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-04 22:03:59 Reply

At 5/4/14 09:31 PM, Radaketor wrote: Didn't see it either, what was the match? Tag Team?

Hornswoggle vs El Torito in a "WeeLC" match.

It was pretty fun. Had tiny tables, ladders and chairs, and regular sized ones for 3MB to get put through.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-04 22:21:18 Reply

At 5/4/14 10:03 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 5/4/14 09:31 PM, Radaketor wrote: Didn't see it either, what was the match? Tag Team?
Hornswoggle vs El Torito in a "WeeLC" match.

It was pretty fun. Had tiny tables, ladders and chairs, and regular sized ones for 3MB to get put through.

I can kinda see it being fun, El Torito is awesome.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-04 22:48:33 Reply

Well that was a pretty nice PPV, i liked all the matches i saw.

BBS Signature
Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-04 22:48:48 Reply

Extreme Rules was ridiculous. Big, dumb and really entertaining. I liked it.

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-04 22:58:17 Reply

I was a LITTLE disappointed by the Wyatt/Cena match only because I hoped it would be more brutal and physical but either way the ending was awesome and i'm glad Bray finally won. All the other matches were good too though I kind of feel bad for Bootista because he was pretty useless in the Evolution/Shield match except for soaking up Superman Punches.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-05 02:09:36 Reply

At 5/4/14 10:58 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: I kind of feel bad for Bootista because he was pretty useless in the Evolution/Shield match except for soaking up Superman Punches.

I was never a big Batista fan. Find his mic skills to be lacking.

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-05 05:02:05 Reply

At 5/5/14 02:09 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/4/14 10:58 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: I kind of feel bad for Bootista because he was pretty useless in the Evolution/Shield match except for soaking up Superman Punches.
I was never a big Batista fan. Find his mic skills to be lacking.

I'm not a fan either I just mean on a human level it kinda has to suck to be a punching bag and get booed all day ;(

ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-05 18:02:11 Reply

At 5/4/14 10:48 PM, TheMaster wrote: Extreme Rules was ridiculous. Big, dumb and really entertaining. I liked it.

I totally saw that forklift spot coming in the Daniel Bryan match, but I still loved every second of it. Great PPV. I can't wait to see the two PPV's we see in June.

Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-05 20:23:16 Reply

Ambrose ;_;

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-08 02:32:52 Reply

They should let Hulk Hogan become Hollywood again. He could form a stable and start some decent conflict.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-08 12:12:29 Reply

At 5/8/14 02:32 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: They should let Hulk Hogan become Hollywood again. He could form a stable and start some decent conflict.

And get in a feud with Cena? No thanks.

BBS Signature
Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-08 12:23:20 Reply

At 5/8/14 12:12 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 5/8/14 02:32 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: They should let Hulk Hogan become Hollywood again. He could form a stable and start some decent conflict.

He can't pass the WWE medical, anyway, so he's never going to be wrestling regardless. He's not even cleared to do ANYTHING physical, let alone wrestle a match.

WWE is much more strict on that side of things than most companies.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-08 13:06:31 Reply

At 5/8/14 12:23 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 5/8/14 12:12 PM, Radaketor wrote:
He can't pass the WWE medical, anyway, so he's never going to be wrestling regardless. He's not even cleared to do ANYTHING physical, let alone wrestle a match.

WWE is much more strict on that side of things than most companies.

Doesn't mean he has to wrestle, he can just be the ring leader of a new WWE group and act as their manager. The new kids would take the damage and Hulk would just be at ringside getting heat from the crowd.

BBS Signature
Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-08 13:39:00 Reply

At 5/8/14 01:06 PM, Radaketor wrote: Doesn't mean he has to wrestle, he can just be the ring leader of a new WWE group and act as their manager. The new kids would take the damage and Hulk would just be at ringside getting heat from the crowd.

Please no.

Stealing heat from young talent so an old man can relive his glory days is not what WWE should be doing.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-08 16:06:15 Reply

At 5/8/14 01:39 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 5/8/14 01:06 PM, Radaketor wrote: Doesn't mean he has to wrestle, he can just be the ring leader of a new WWE group and act as their manager. The new kids would take the damage and Hulk would just be at ringside getting heat from the crowd.
Please no.

Stealing heat from young talent so an old man can relive his glory days is not what WWE should be doing.

I don't want Hogan back either, but joining him with some fresh young faces would really boost their status as wrestlers.

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-08 20:09:42 Reply

Has anyone else seen these Slam City shorts? I recently got a 3DSXL and they were being featured on the video channel. They are pretty silly but fun to watch.

Speaking of that... I haven't been watching WWE or any wrestling at all in a long while. I just fell out of the habit due to it not keeping my attention or interesting me. I heard that they ended The Undertakers WM streak by having him lose to Lesnar of all people.... That kinda bums me out.

Has it been decent at all? Is it worth it for me to start trying to watch again? I know that a majority of the roster is now different from when I stopped watching so I would have a lot of catching up to do.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-09 00:04:48 Reply

At 5/8/14 04:06 PM, Radaketor wrote: I don't want Hogan back either, but joining him with some fresh young faces would really boost their status as wrestlers.

That is what I was talking about, but some people misunderstood me. Hulk Hogan is a big name and is working for WWE. You might as well have him do something for his paycheck.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-09 11:27:16 Reply

At 5/9/14 12:04 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/8/14 04:06 PM, Radaketor wrote: I don't want Hogan back either, but joining him with some fresh young faces would really boost their status as wrestlers.
That is what I was talking about, but some people misunderstood me. Hulk Hogan is a big name and is working for WWE. You might as well have him do something for his paycheck.

Oh, sorry i thought you meant having him in a feud where he would actually wrestle.

At 5/8/14 08:09 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Has it been decent at all? Is it worth it for me to start trying to watch again? I know that a majority of the roster is now different from when I stopped watching so I would have a lot of catching up to do.

It's decent in my opinion, when did you stop watching it?

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-05-09 18:58:22 Reply

At 5/9/14 11:27 AM, Radaketor wrote:
It's decent in my opinion, when did you stop watching it?

Almost two years ago. I'm not even sure which story lines were going on at the time I stopped.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature