00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinbad118 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,513,381 Views | 29,933 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-23 21:26:18

At 11/23/06 08:36 PM, YoinK wrote: I don't know if you all feel the same way....
But i still think WWE still has a huge void in entertainment. It use to be so much better back in the day....
Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock made the WWE absolutely funny and entertaining.
Goldberg made it interesting... until he left
Brock Lesnar seemed like a cool candidate for being the next big thing... but he didn't stay long.

All three of those guys are gone for different reasons:

Austin can't physically work anymore, and he's very much not enamored with the creative direction of the company like a lot of fans and workers aren't. But he could be back in a couple of months.

Rock is making millions not taking bumps and getting beaten to crap, who can blame him for wanting to advance himself? Real fans of the man shouldn't have a problem with that, but many do, that's just selfish.

Lesnar got too much too fast, and began to think he was bigger then he really was. Brock's honestly a crybaby that takes his ball and goes home if he isn't the main attraction at whatever he does. The business is really better off when people like that take off.

I mean... who does the WWE have that is so great to watch now?
Kane, Undertaker, John Cena, Hardy Boys, Boogeyman, Boby Lashley... etc
Who knows how long these guys will be around?

Taker and Kane are on their way out, Cena is the poster boy who they're going to ask to carry things till the next boom and beyond, Lashley is probably going to start becoming the centerpiece of the ECW brand, The Hardyz aren't gonna be teamed much probably, Matt's an enhancement guy and Jeff is doing real good.

Kane and the Undertaker are getting old... they're older than Stone Cold and The Rock.

Yep, they're on their way out like I said.

John Cena could be the next ROCK... and move out and just make movies...

The Marine bombed, he's not going to be moving into hollywood anytime soon, and I think that's why WWE has this film division anyway, so they can stop their guys from leaving them.

Hardy Boys have been around for awhile..

Nostalgia pop, that's it.

Boby Lashley seems like a guy who would be a Goldberg and wrestle for a little and leave for a year or two and come back and wrestle a few years and leave.

I don't really see that in him at all, Lashley asked to be moved to ECW because he wanted to work with Paul Heyman and was told he wouldn't be a headliner on SD! that shows me somebody who wants to be the best he can be, and contribute to whatever show he happens to be on, and it sure is looking like it'll pay off for him in the EEC.

But what really pisses me off is that the WWE has a lot of guys who can't even talk on the mic all that well.
The following CANNOT talk well... Melina, Edge, King Booker, The Coach, Johnny Nitro, Spirit Squad, Batista, etc.

Um...Edge is one of the best promos in the business right now, ditto King Booker. Everybody else on that list is either midling, or improving in that area. Johnny Nitro comes to mind as somebody who is improving all the time.

And what's with these Diva Retirements???
Lita and Trish were the most entertaining Divas ever... they had so many bra and panty matches...

Well, if the best you could do was bra and panty matches and basically get made to look like a bimbo who takes bumps every week, I kind of have to think I'd be leaving the company too if I got a chance. Lita isn't going to be out of wrestling though for long I'd say, in fact, I keep hearing rumors she may not be retiring as much as she's moving...Florida is looking better and better all the time really.

The Combination of The Rock making fun of people, Lita and Trish in their bra and panty matches, Stone Cold starting trouble and whooping ass and drinking beer, Kane w/mask WINNING matches and whoopin ass, Undertaker being absolutely Evil, The Hurricane when helms was a super heroe was so funny, Godfather when he brought out the "HO TRAIN", The Acolytes when they played strip poker, and many other stuff was what made Wrestling entertaining...

All that stuff worked once upon a time, but there was great stuff going on before that, and there could still be great stuff going on right now, but we've got a creative team that is either too stupid, or too stifled by the Mcmahon's lack of vision and complete ineptitude, to allow us to see anything of the kind.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-23 21:34:11

What about DX? Just more rating boosts?

Right behind you

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-23 22:11:40

TYSON TOMKO??!! WHAT THE EVER-LOVIN' HELL? Don't let anyone ever tell you Pro Wrestling isn't full of surprises!

I'm disappointed that Sabu vs. Samoa Joe @ Lockdown 2006 wasn't on TNA's greatest moments DVD. That was a bad-ass match.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-23 22:15:31

At 11/23/06 10:11 PM, Redface wrote: TYSON TOMKO??!! WHAT THE EVER-LOVIN' HELL? Don't let anyone ever tell you Pro Wrestling isn't full of surprises!

I'm disappointed that Sabu vs. Samoa Joe @ Lockdown 2006 wasn't on TNA's greatest moments DVD. That was a bad-ass match.

P.S Petey Williams & Kurt Angle vs. LAX for the NWA Tag Team titles next week. Should be interesting.

QUESTION: If you were a Pro Wrestler, what would be your theme song? I have a couple choices lined-up: "Hell's Bells" by AC/DC, "Cochise" or "The Worm" by Audioslave or "Fully Alive" by Flyleaf.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-23 22:18:27

At 11/23/06 10:11 PM, Redface wrote: TYSON TOMKO??!! WHAT THE EVER-LOVIN' HELL? Don't let anyone ever tell you Pro Wrestling isn't full of surprises!

Oh no! Now the WWE is really in trouble, Tomko in TNA, that's bigger than Kurt Angle, Christian and Sting combined.

Probably because it was too short, it lasted about 9 minutes, which isn't that surprising because Sabu had an injured arm in that match.

As for my theme music that's pretty easy.... Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N Roses.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-23 22:20:57

At 11/23/06 09:34 PM, Peacekid wrote: What about DX? Just more rating boosts?

Pretty much... Things is, it worked a bit during the first couple of weeks, but people got tired of DX's immature pranks and now its not that big of a deal.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-23 23:25:42

At 11/23/06 10:18 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Probably because it was too short, it lasted about 9 minutes, which isn't that surprising because Sabu had an injured arm in that match.

Wasn't that also Sabu's last TNA appearance so they had him get squashed to help put Joe over?

As for the person who asked, yes, DX is just another cheap ratings pop.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-23 23:32:58

At 11/23/06 11:25 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Wasn't that also Sabu's last TNA appearance so they had him get squashed to help put Joe over?

Yes it was.... I heard somewhere it was a broken arm that Sabu had, but I don't believe it was that serious. And it wasn't a total squash, Sabu got some oofense in... Now what we saw on RAW, that was a squash.

unfortunately.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-23 23:33:52

At 11/23/06 10:18 PM, pepeatumi wrote: As for my theme music that's pretty easy.... Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N Roses.

how original.
mine: "champion - grinspoon"

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-23 23:37:54

At 11/23/06 11:33 PM, madknt wrote:
how original.
mine: "champion - grinspoon"

The other song I had in mind is in spanish... But I don't feel like getting banned, so I won't mention it.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 00:08:55

I am slowly getting intrested into TNA. I'm going in one match at a time. What was up with the two guys pointing at the WWE headquarters?

My singles theme song would "Princes of the Universe" by Queen. Tag Team entrance would be "Run Around" by Jason Radford.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 00:28:02

At 11/23/06 10:15 PM, Redface wrote: P.S Petey Williams & Kurt Angle vs. LAX for the NWA Tag Team titles next week. Should be interesting.

It sounds interesting enough....

QUESTION: If you were a Pro Wrestler, what would be your theme song? I have a couple choices lined-up: "Hell's Bells" by AC/DC, "Cochise" or "The Worm" by Audioslave or "Fully Alive" by Flyleaf.

Either "The memory remains" - Metallica, or "Paranoid" by Black Sabbith.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 00:35:39

LordKooler's TNA iMPACT! review
1.Abyss/Christian Cage/Sting segment
Abyss, The new NWA World Champion, Came out and James Mitchell says that he was a proud parent after Genesis. He then tried to tell Sting to "laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints". Then Mitchell said some other stuff about Sting until Fake Sting #3425544595 comes out and unmasks to reveal Christian Cage. Christian said that this is what he had to resort to get his deserved title shot, dress like a complete moron. Christian said that he wasn't waiting for Sting to invoke the rematch clause. Then Sting came down from the rafters and then he says that he is going to get his rematch against Abyss if he defeats Christian Cage tonight.
2.AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels vs. The Naturals (w/Shane Douglas)
AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels' last match as a team together. Styles & Daniels won at the end with the BME/Frog Splash combination. A good way to split up for a tag team that had great feuds against America's Most Wanted and LAX. After the match, Rhino came to the ring but Styles walked away from him.
3.Jim Cornette segment
Jim Cornette comes to the ring to get the Tag belts off LAX. But before that, Cornette called out Petey Williams and Williams said that even though he had issues with the fans in the past, he had an opportunity to stop LAX's destruction of the American flag. Then LAX comes out with a lawyer and Konnan says that TNA violated their 1st amendment rights. Then LAX start beating down Petey and then they go after Cornette. But AMW come out to prevent LAX from beating down Cornette. Then Kurt Angle & Samoa Joe come out and both talk about the match at Genesis. Then Kurt Angle ends the segment by saying that Joe vs. Angle II at Turning Point can only happen if Samoa Joe makes sure nothing happens to Angle and Angle making sure if nothing happens to Samoa Joe.
4.Booby Roode (w/Traci) vs. Eric Young (In a Turkey Suit)
What was Eric Young's "Big Announcement" from last week supposed to be? Has TNA completely scrapped the "Eric Young's Big Announcement" angle? Bobby Roode called his former Team Canada teammate an embarrassment to wrestling and Roode demanded a rematch. Eric Young won at the end. After the match, Roode got on the mic and talked trash to Traci for his losses in the ring and the fans for not loving him. Roode also said that he felt that Young could beat Traci in a Bikini contest. Most of the former members of Team Canada are getting a push except for A1. But who cares about A1 anyway? He's just a hoss to me. If Elix Skipper were to leave the Diamonds in the Rough to form BET with Ron Killings & Lance Hoyt, A1 should take his spot as David Young's tag team partner.
5.Sting vs. Christian Cage
The match ended in a no contest when Tyson Tomko came out and attacked Sting. I'm not a big fan of Tomko but it was cool to see him with Christian again. Maybe Tomko's stint in New Japan Pro Wrestling helped him improve as a wrestler. Take a look at Giant Bernard (Formally known as Prince Albert, Albert, and A-Train in WWE), Nobody liked him in WWE but when he came to New Japan Pro Wrestling, He improved a lot as a wrestler and is currently the top Gaijin (foreigner) in the promotion.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 01:19:09

I would also like to point out Kenzo Suzuki was a top guy in Japan as well, so the Japanese fans don't always have the best taste. I think Albert was improving when WWE let him go, so I'm not surprised he reached his potential elsewhere.

I enjoyed Impact tonight, I really like that TNA is focused on the in-ring product. The VKM sketches did nothing for me because they're just such a "been there, done that" sort of thing, and I just don't see TNA getting the benefit of trying to "attack WWE" worry about your own product. They at least smartly shot this very amaterish, like the Outlaws were getting somebody they knew to do it, or were doing it themselves. Much better then the Edge Lita home invasion angle.

I'm also interested to see Williams and Angle against LAX next week, it should definitely give the three TNA guys some rub if done correctly. I'm not a fan of the way TNA tends to book the WWE-defectors like they're bigger then the TNA guys, but I think if they asked Angle to help give more people rub, he absolutely would.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 02:20:52

At 11/24/06 01:19 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: I would also like to point out Kenzo Suzuki was a top guy in Japan as well, so the Japanese fans don't always have the best taste. I think Albert was improving when WWE let him go, so I'm not surprised he reached his potential elsewhere.

Prince Albert right? He was cool I thought...

I enjoyed Impact tonight, I really like that TNA is focused on the in-ring product. The VKM sketches did nothing for me because they're just such a "been there, done that" sort of thing, and I just don't see TNA getting the benefit of trying to "attack WWE" worry about your own product. They at least smartly shot this very amaterish, like the Outlaws were getting somebody they knew to do it, or were doing it themselves. Much better then the Edge Lita home invasion angle.

yea... when they attack WWE.. they end up advertising their competitor. heh

I'm also interested to see Williams and Angle against LAX next week, it should definitely give the three TNA guys some rub if done correctly. I'm not a fan of the way TNA tends to book the WWE-defectors like they're bigger then the TNA guys, but I think if they asked Angle to help give more people rub, he absolutely would.

define this rub? Kurt Angle has a better theme song in TNA. He must like not hearing "You SUCK!" heh

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 02:25:21

At 11/23/06 10:15 PM, Redface wrote: QUESTION: If you were a Pro Wrestler, what would be your theme song? I have a couple choices lined-up: "Hell's Bells" by AC/DC, "Cochise" or "The Worm" by Audioslave or "Fully Alive" by Flyleaf.

I would use "Blow Me Away" by Breaking Benjamin as my theme song. Watching the music video for the Chris Hero vs. Dick Togo Ladder match from IWA East Coast made me officially get addicted to the song. I'd like to ask you guys a question, If you were a pro wrestler, Who would you get trained by? What would your wrestling style be? What would your alignment be? Face? Tweener? or Heel? What promotions would you work for? What wrestling moves would you include in your arsenal and what would your finishing move (You have to come up with a name for it and what type of move it will be) be? If I were to get into Pro wrestling, I would train at the CZW/CHIKARA Wrestle Factory or Lance Storm's training school the Storm Wrestling Academy. My wrestling style would be a mixture of Technical wrestling, Lucha Libre, Strong Style, King's Road style, and Hardcore Wrestling. I would be a Face and I would work for the following promotions, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, Combat Zone Wrestling, CHIKARA, IWA Mid South, Ring of Honor, and Full Impact Pro. I would also tour Japanese promotions like NOAH, ZERO1-MAX, Big Japan Pro Wrestling, and Dragon Gate (aligned with the Muscle Outlaw'z stable). I would use these as my signature moves, Michinoku Driver, The Discus Lariat, Tiger Driver, STF, Sharpshooter, Brainbuster, STO, TKO, German Suplex, Dragon Suplex, Tiger Suplex, Shooting Star Press, 450 Splash, Phoenix Splash, Kryptonite Krunch, Frog Splash, Diving Leg Drop from the top rope, Tombstone Piledriver, The Liger Bomb (Sit Down Powerbomb), and The Crossface. My finisher would be called the "Toronto Piledriver" which is a Package Piledriver.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 02:31:07

At 11/24/06 02:25 AM, LordKooler wrote:

If you were a pro wrestler, Who would you get trained by? What would your wrestling style be? What would your alignment be? Face? Tweener? or Heel? What promotions would you work for? What wrestling moves would you include in your arsenal and what would your finishing move (You have to come up with a name for it and what type of move it will be) be?

Graw, curse me and my desire to fill everything out!!

1. ...Not the slightest clue.... I'd think of someone by then.
2. Striker/Technical.
3. Face/Tweener.
4. ..The fuck if I know.
5. Tooooo many to name. My finishing move would be : Grabbing them in a DDT postion, folding there arms behind there back. Do the DDT, but immediatelly lock in a submission on his arms, and possibly head. Named, The KDDT. (Kings DDT)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 03:29:35

Very good question LK.

I'd like to be trained RVD when he gets old and retires. My style would be high flyer cruiserweight. I'd prefer to be face, but could be a heel for a while. My favorite moves would be dropkicks, seeing how I have already earned the nickname of the Dropkick Kid. I'd also include the dropsault, hurricanrana, moonsaults, scissorkick, powerbombs, suplex, DDT, cutter, superkick, corkscrew senton, (I call it the Tumbleweed) Shining Wizard. My signatures would be the Full Nelson Bomb (The Rattler) and the 630 Senton (The Firecracker) off the ropes. I'd tasically try to combine moves from The Hardys, Super Crazy, RVD, and Rey Mysterio. I would wrestle for WWE on the Smackdown brand seeing how it favors cruiserweights more.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 10:38:10

Well gee, fuckfaces, thanks for aswering my question. WHY IN THE BLUE HELL ARE WWE SUPERSTARS ON TNA?!??!?!!??!!?!??!???!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!?!? Jeff Hardy Swanton Bombs..... WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????????? Yeaa, "Nice" Pic LK, it looks real nice. Can you guys shut the fuck up for a second??!?!?! You guys are on here like... every other millisecond. AND I DONT GIVE A FUCKING DAMN IF I'M BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL I WANNA KNOW IS MICK FOLEY COMING BACK AT "MANIA"???? Oh and by the way you guys are wannabe WWE fans, BIG TIME. Well, see you COCKHEADED PUSSYSHITS LATER OK!!!!! I bet all my money you guys like your men sweaty. AVIE LIKES MEN SWEATY!! AVIE LIKES HIS MEN SWEATY!!!!!!!! Oh and avie stop with the long boring ass speeches. I DONT GIVE A RAT'S ASS!!! FUCK YOU SHIT ASS FUCKERS!!!!! Go back to your whores and bitches ya sluts!!!!!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 11:20:46

At 11/23/06 09:26 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: I don't really see that in him at all, Lashley asked to be moved to ECW because he wanted to work with Paul Heyman and was told he wouldn't be a headliner on SD! that shows me somebody who wants to be the best he can be, and contribute to whatever show he happens to be on, and it sure is looking like it'll pay off for him in the EEC.

I like that they haven't hyped Lashley up too much. Rather than giving him the title at the first opportunity, they've saved him for later. They also refrained from giving him a ridiculous unbeaten streak. With experienced wrestlers like Umaga and Samoa Joe, they can handle big winning streaks without it going to their heads so much, but young people like Lesnar just think too much of themselves.

At 11/24/06 02:25 AM, LordKooler wrote: Who would you get trained by?

The Dave Taylor and Regal wrestling academy that I just made up for the purposes of this...

What would your wrestling style be?

Mat/Technical wrestler.

What would your alignment be? Face? Tweener? or Heel?

I'd be a face.

What promotions would you work for?

WWE obviously, it's the place to be.

What wrestling moves would you include in your arsenal and what would your finishing move (You have to come up with a name for it and what type of move it will be) be?

A wheelbarrow into a side-neckbreaker type move (Like a side russian leg sweep without the leg sweep).
A backdrop into a fameasser (Like they somersault over your back and go under you leg).
And a corkscrew Shooting Star Press (You start facing away from the opponent and jump bakwards).
I dunno what I'd call them, it depends on my gimmick...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 11:41:15

If you were a pro wrestler, Who would you get trained by? What would your wrestling style be? What would your alignment be? Face? Tweener? or Heel? What promotions would you work for? What wrestling moves would you include in your arsenal and what would your finishing move (You have to come up with a name for it and what type of move it will be) be?

I would get trained by Stu Hart in The Dungeon (obviously) or by Shawn Michaels, he's trained Lndon. Kendrick and Bryan Danielson so he must be a god teacher. My wrestling style would be brawler/technical/some high-flying and a lot of submisions (which could count as technical), I guess it would be a hardcore style dependng on the situation.

I would probably be a heel, I have an easy time getting people to dislike me, so definitely a heel. I would start out working over here. Abyss, Carlito, Chett the Jett (that's the OVW champion) KC James, all got their starts here and were discovered here. Afterwards I'd go to either TNA or ROH, and only if the WWE showed some interest in me, would I think about joining them.

My wrestling moves would include: The Sharpshooter, armbar, vertical suplex, armbar, german, northern ligths, fisherman suplex, (basically any and all suplexes) there some more moves, but I can't remember them at the moment.

My finisher doesn't have a name (yet) but its basically a spinning leg drop from the top rope.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 12:07:50

in looking through that long rant of cursing I think I got the question you are trying to ask The-DuDe-of-DuDes, "Will Mick Foley be at Mania?" Right? Well as far as I know there are no plans yet. Things could change but nothing is in the works just yet. The only possible match that comes to mind would be a Mick vs. Vince match since last we saw him he had to be in teh kiss my ass club... or maybe against Nitro as that would make sense too.
But seriously calm the hell down. No need to get all crazy.

If I were to be trained huh? I think I would study under multiple people over the span of it, but I'll just be simple about all this:
1) Trained by: Lance Storm ( he seems like a good one to train under as you get a well rounded arsenal from him.)
2)Style: A mix of high flying and technical would be my main thing, but would not hesitate to go extreme. I would rely on speed and moves as I would be classified as a cruiser due to size.
3) Heel/Face: Would depend on how the crowd reacts and I would play by ear. I would prefer heel as they can be evil as hell
4) Work at: Anywhere really. But all wrestlers dream about being in wwe so why deny that?
5) Finisher: As a tribute to my favorite wrestler Mick Foley I would use the Double-Arm-DDT but call it The Brain Scrambler.
6) Theme music: Figured I would throw this in to answer the other question. Trapped Under Ice by Metallica.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 12:38:20

:I'd like to ask you guys a question, If you were a pro wrestler, Who would you get trained by? What would your wrestling style be? What would your alignment be? Face? Tweener? or Heel? What promotions would you work for? What wrestling moves would you include in your arsenal and what would your finishing move (You have to come up with a name for it and what type of move it will be) be? If I were to get into Pro wrestling, I would train at the CZW/CHIKARA Wrestle Factory or Lance Storm's training school the Storm Wrestling Academy. My wrestling style would be a mixture of Technical wrestling, Lucha Libre, Strong Style, King's Road style, and Hardcore Wrestling. I would be a Face and I would work for the following promotions, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, Combat Zone Wrestling, CHIKARA, IWA Mid South, Ring of Honor, and Full Impact Pro. I would also tour Japanese promotions like NOAH, ZERO1-MAX, Big Japan Pro Wrestling, and Dragon Gate (aligned with the Muscle Outlaw'z stable). I would use these as my signature moves, Michinoku Driver, The Discus Lariat, Tiger Driver, STF, Sharpshooter, Brainbuster, STO, TKO, German Suplex, Dragon Suplex, Tiger Suplex, Shooting Star Press, 450 Splash, Phoenix Splash, Kryptonite Krunch, Frog Splash, Diving Leg Drop from the top rope, Tombstone Piledriver, The Liger Bomb (Sit Down Powerbomb), and The Crossface. My finisher would be called the "Toronto Piledriver" which is a Package Piledriver.

Cincinnati Red, Johnny Hemp, John Delayo would be my trainers, the Same guys who trained Samoa Joe and I'd also like to be trained by the UPW staff, just like John Cena. MY wrestling style would be mostly Mat/technichal wrestling with some Lucha Libre moves to embrace my cuban culture. I'd be a face and like to work for CZW, ROH, NOAH Deep South Wrestling, TNA, WWE and Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (Triple A Wrestling, for short).

Some of the moves in my repitore would be the russian leg sweep, Impailer DDT, Springboard Arm Drag, Half nelson slam, Samoan Drop and Side death valley drop, just to name a few. My Signiture moves would be a inverted powerbomb, called the "Red-facebreaker" and a Neakbreaker Muscle Buster which would be called the "Face value". I would team with Pepitumi to make a stable called "The Latin Bulldogs" or possibly the "New LAX".

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 12:41:27

At 11/24/06 12:38 PM, Redface wrote: I would team with Pepitumi to make a stable called "The Latin Bulldogs" or possibly the "New LAX".

Then I would team with D-Lucks to make the new British Bulldogs -_-

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 12:45:07

At 11/24/06 12:38 PM, Redface wrote: I would team with Pepitumi to make a stable called "The Latin Bulldogs" or possibly the "New LAX".

I just feel that "Latin Pitbulls" sounds better... Bulldog just sounds too british.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 13:18:54

At 11/24/06 11:41 AM, pepeatumi wrote: I would probably be a heel, I have an easy time getting people to dislike me, so definitely a heel. I would start out working over here. Abyss, Carlito, Chett the Jett (that's the OVW champion) KC James, all got their starts here and were discovered here. Afterwards I'd go to either TNA or ROH, and only if the WWE showed some interest in me, would I think about joining them.

Let me correct you on that, Chet the Jett isn't the OVW Champion anymore, He lost the belt to Jacob Duncan (The man who wrestled as Trytan in TNA) on October 25.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 13:59:20

At 11/24/06 01:50 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Also my other finisher would be a leg submission I call the Calf Crusher.

That reminds me, I'd use a cobra clutch, because I do that to my friends all the time. I think I'd use a Full-Nelson body scissors too, for some reason.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 15:03:33

Undertaker vs. Hulk hogan for the WWF Championship at Survivor series '91, which is considered one of the greatest matches in wrestling history, mainly because millions of children worldwide wept over the loss of Hulk Hogan, can be veiwed at WWE.com for Free.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 16:31:16

At 11/24/06 03:03 PM, Redface wrote: Undertaker vs. Hulk hogan for the WWF Championship at Survivor series '91, which is considered one of the greatest matches in wrestling history, mainly because millions of children worldwide wept over the loss of Hulk Hogan, can be veiwed at WWE.com for Free.

I remember that match. It was a pretty good one, at that.

Stop reading from this point on unless you wanna hear me advertise about my website about wrestling. K? I mean it, I'm whoring my website. If you don't like thatm stop reading from.... here.
No here.

I don't mean to blantently advertise my website, and If I shouldn't even mention it, then thats bad on me. Seeing as how people are being asked "If you were a pro-wrestler, what would (insert whatever here)", my website is about that. I made it a few months ago. It's actually a RP type place. All you do is fill out a sheet, and me and the other make a match against someone for you. Link in my profile. Click the forum button, and then look around.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-24 17:47:47

At 11/24/06 03:03 PM, Redface wrote: Undertaker vs. Hulk hogan for the WWF Championship at Survivor series '91, which is considered one of the greatest matches in wrestling history, mainly because millions of children worldwide wept over the loss of Hulk Hogan, can be veiwed at WWE.com for Free.

uh... It isn't for free when I found it on the wwe site.