00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,504,635 Views | 29,908 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-15 21:44:52

Just for the purposes of further putting Scorpio over. 4 title wins is the most times anybody has ever won the ECW world TV title.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-15 23:11:09

At 11/15/06 01:16 PM, The-DuDe-of-DuDes wrote: Kisame,

*Kisuke

he didn't die BECAUSE of steroids, steroids only contributed to it.

"An autopsy revealed that Guerrero died as a result of acute heart failure, caused by undiagnosed arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease and enlargement of the heart as a result of prior anabolic steroid abuse. Although Guerrero had not taken alcohol or illicit drugs for nearly four years, his past excesses contributed to his heart failure. At the time of his death, he had recently used narcotic painkillers."

You gotta calm down some. No need to get so worked up over things.

At 11/15/06 09:44 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: Just for the purposes of further putting Scorpio over. 4 title wins is the most times anybody has ever won the ECW world TV title.

Truly a legend. Too bad there aren't others out there as magnificent as he.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-15 23:34:16

At 11/15/06 11:11 PM, Kisuke wrote: Truly a legend. Too bad there aren't others out there as magnificent as he.

There's still some really good workers out there right now who can matter to a show the way Scorpio has over the years, just in a different way. I mean, you've still got Sabu active, but not getting used as well as he was over the summer. There's Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman who can still work decently and have a great rapport with the crowd. There's also RVD, and the on the rise CM Punk. Yeah I know, I'm focused on ECW guys, but that's about the only place I'm paying huge attention to these days.

There's also some really good talents in TNA as well, it's just a matter of the promotions who hold these guys finding the best possible ways to showcase what they can do.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-16 07:01:49

It's just a shame Scorpio is coming back as flash funk. I fail to see how that can be a good thing, but I'm hopeing they prove me wrong and make the gimmick work this time around, or better yet wise up and ditch the gimmick early on the moment it doesn't catch fire and use what he had become known for.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-16 09:36:41

So Ashley got injured (again) and... Just read it.

Ashley Massaro suffered an implant injury this week in England.

That's right... a tit injury, how that happened I dont know, but still, an implant injury?

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-16 10:13:13

I saw that article too. Not sure how it happened, but I'm sure thats some serious pain right there.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-16 13:28:04

The following is from WWE.com:

"Monty Brown, formerly of the Buffalo Bills, has signed with World Wrestling Entertainment."

lol... Former Bills player.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-16 13:52:47

At 11/16/06 09:36 AM, pepeatumi wrote: That's right... a tit injury, how that happened I dont know, but still, an implant injury?

Implants can actually be rather sensitive. They can leak, burst, what have you. It's entirely possible in a physical business like wrestling, if you aren't really skilled at what you do, it's very easy to get hurt. Not that I'm saying Ashley isn't skilled...oh wait...

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-16 13:59:16

Also, WWE has confirmed they've officially signed Monty Brown to a contract.

That's going to be an interesting relationship to track.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-16 20:37:15

I have some news on Psicosis.

Psicosis Interested In TNA Wrestling, More Details.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that the recently released Psicosis is heading to AAA, but wants to work for TNA as well.

Psicosis has been in TNA before. His best match in TNA was the Double Elimination Match to crown the first X Division Champion that involved him, Jerry Lynn, Low Ki, and AJ Styles that took place on TNA's second show on June 26, 2002 (taped on June 19, 2002). Would any of you like to see Psicosis back in TNA?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-16 20:39:00

Psicosis in TNA? BRILLIANT!!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-16 20:48:43

At 11/16/06 08:37 PM, LordKooler wrote:
Psicosis has been in TNA before. His best match in TNA was the Double Elimination Match to crown the first X Division Champion that involved him, Jerry Lynn, Low Ki, and AJ Styles that took place on TNA's second show on June 26, 2002 (taped on June 19, 2002). Would any of you like to see Psicosis back in TNA?

Hell yes.... Although they are talented you have to admit that the X-Division could use some new blood, to have the potential for a couple of nice feuds, so I'm all for seeing Psychosis in TNA, you know as long as he doesn't try to pull more stuff when he's not wrestling.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-16 21:10:05

So, new member here. Lemme throw in my review and two cents about this weeks RAW.

So, the show starts off with DX, with their classic video, I believe. Now with strippers.

I like DX, trust me, but they're basically spammed throughout RAW, hell, Cena is starting to get faded out.

So they get all DX-y, and Coach comes out, bounty, guys come out, DX wins. Eh, the tag division is starting to fall apart. Edge and Orton are too busy with DX, and Flair and Piper...bleh, extra weight.

So, moving on. Next we have Spirit Squad vs. Highlanders after the other 3 spirit boys got "defeated" by DX.

So, Highlanders vs. Spirit Squad. Near the end, Scots go for Springboard Suplex to get caught by Kenny, throws Johnny and Robbie, then pins Rory. Death of Spirit Squad at SurSer.

Ah, the Wimmens Div. How sad it is. Fuck it, not reviewing.

Masters on Steroids takes out Lawler with Masterlock, moving on...

Ahh, probably the only good match. Nitro vs Hardy.

With lots of flips and kicks and kookookajoos, Nitro does his corkscrew, Hardy reverses, win lol.

So, Cena vs Umaga. pretty dull, just fat guys beating up on the little dude.

Finally, tag titles with Rated RKO vs Fatty Piper and Flair.

The match is 1 vs 2 thanks to an early con-chair-to by Edge.

Flair is doing the whole "PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT" thing, gets his ass speared by Edge when Orton is near the Fig4, pin. New Champs, woohoo. DX makes the save.

Blah, Raw should just stuff only DX into it.

Right behind you

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-17 01:32:30

LordKooler's TNA iMPACT! review
1.LAX segment (w/The American Flag)
TNA kicks off their Primetime special with tons of pyro and confetti. Eric Young comes out to make his "BIG" announcement but he is interrupted by LAX and Konnan comes out holding the American flag. Konnan gets on the mic and says that LAX are militant thugs 24/7. Then he says that America has turned their backs on immigrants and he has a message since their cries for help are ignored. Then he says that LAX will burn the American flag and that no Gringos can stop them. Then America's Most Wanted come out and brawl with LAX. Then Gail Kim makes her return and gives Homicide the Huracanrana! Hernandez tries to Border Toss her again but AMW make the save. Later in the show, Konnan & LAX are with Petey Williams while Christy Hemme is in the background. Konnan says that burning the American flag is a payback for all the Racism. Then he says that he will let Petey burn the flag. LAX attack Petey when he refuses to burn the flag. Then when LAX is about the burn Petey with the American flag, The Police come! Then Mike Tenay says that he doesn't respect LAX anymore. Then he says that Petey is a real american hero. WTF?! Petey Williams as an American hero?! Petey isn't american, he's Canadian! What's next? Will Petey rename his finisher the American Destroyer?
2.Samoa Joe vs. Jay Lethal
After Joe squashed Lethal, Joe refused to let go of the Kokina Clutch and then Sonjay Dutt came out and gave Joe the standing shooting star press to break up Joe's hold. Then while Dutt is getting attacked by Joe, Chris Sabin comes out but refuses to help his Team USA teammates. Then Joe gets on the mic and says that he wants Angle's blood.
3.Tables Match: Team 3D vs. The Naturals (w/Shane Douglas)
The match starts off with a brawl. Shane Douglas got put through a table by Team 3D during the match. The Naturals won the match when they but Devon through a Table with the Double Spinebuster.
4.Voodoo Kin Mafia segment
Eric Young comes out again to make his big announcement but he is interrupted again by a new Goth stable consisting of Kazarian, Matt Bentley, and Johnny Devine. Johnny Devine has undergone a lot of gimmick changes this year. He went from Team Canada member to Alex Shelley's sidekick in Paparazzi Productions to being in a goth stable with Bentley & Kazarian. Matt Bentley really needs to drop the "Maverick" nickname. It doesn't suit him anymore now that he's using a Goth gimmick. Kazarian says that this is a new movement in TNA. Their great redeemer has opened their eyes and it isn't about winning or losing, It's about sacrifice. The new movement in TNA has begun. It's incredibly obvious that this "The Great Redeemer" person is Raven. They're Raven's Flock Version 2.0. Then the lights go out and the Voodoo Kin Mafia (formally known as the New Age Outlaws & The James Gang) come out and BG James cuts a promo saying that they have creative control and then he attacks Vince McMahon, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels. Then Kip gets on the mic and says that they weren't good enough for DX eight years ago but they bailed them out. Then Kip says that DX is back and they're sinking worse than the Titanic and then Kip calls HHH, HBK, & Vinnie Mac pieces of shit. Then BG ends it by saying that they are serious about war against those three. This whole VKM nonsense is just stupid. It's Russorific and TNA needs to stop attacking WWE.
5.Barbed Wire Six Sides of Steel Match: Christian Cage vs. Rhino
HOLY SHIT, This match was brutal and the best of the night! If TNA were to make a Best of the Bloodiest Brawls Vol. 2 DVD, They should immediately include this match on the DVD. This match included cool spots such as the part where Christian gave Rhino a top rope unprettier and the part where Rhino gave Christian a TKO on the steel chair. The crowd chanted, "This is Awesome!" during the match. This is way better than the Team 3D/Team Canada Six Sides of Steel match that TNA held on Impact earlier in 2006. Christian won the match after Rhino Gored him through the cage door.
6.X Division Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) vs. Chris Sabin vs. Christopher Daniels
During the match, Christian Cage cut a promo saying that he is undefeated and is the real #1 Contender to the NWA Championship. This distracts AJ causing Daniels to pin Sabin. Daniels is now a Three time X Division Champion!
7.Kurt Angle vs. Abyss (w/James Mitchell)
A good main event. After Angle made Abyss tap out to the Ankle Lock, Samoa Joe comes out and brawls with Angle. Then they show Sting hung upside down backstage while Abyss attacks him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-17 06:48:03

Damn looks like I missed a really great show. Are they still going to air it again on saturday or are they going to stop doing that?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-17 09:15:35

At 11/17/06 06:48 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Damn looks like I missed a really great show. Are they still going to air it again on saturday or are they going to stop doing that?

I don't know if it'll air on Saturday... it should. And it really was a great show, except for the segment with The James Gang. ENough of the WWE bashing, TNA. You guys don't need to to do this crap. And the tables match was way too short, only 4 minutes?

Speaking of TNA, there's rumors going around about Low-Ki possibly joining LAX. That would explain why he hasn't been seen on tv lately.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-17 12:02:00

I don't like the Idea of A goth stable with Kazarian, Bentley, Devine, and the James'. But I'm eager to see a fued Between the WWE and TNA finally come about.

Monty Hall in WWE? W()()T! THIS SHOULD BE GREAT!!

Man, Ashley popped a Titty? WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE HOT CHICKS?

BTW, I don't mean to advertise myself like a shameless whore, but I recently signed up premiumipods.freepay.com, where if I can encourage 8 people to join and complete an offer, I will receive a FREE 80GIG IPOD! (everybody is saying this is legit). If you guys could fill out an offer and help me get one step closer to getting a free ipod, I can't tell how much I would appreciate it! and the best part is that after you complete an offer for me, then you too can be elligble for a free Ipod! In the interest of making this wrestling related, when I get an ipod, I can download TNA iMPACT! episodes onto it!

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-17 12:40:44

At 11/17/06 12:02 PM, Redface wrote: If you guys could fill out an offer and help me get one step closer to getting a free ipod, I can't tell how much I would appreciate it!

Ahem, I forgot to mention the link is in my sig. thanks for helping!

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-17 15:13:46

At 11/16/06 01:59 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: Also, WWE has confirmed they've officially signed Monty Brown to a contract.

That's going to be an interesting relationship to track.

lol, just because Lashley went to ECW, it does not mean that the WWE has to sign Monty Brown who looks like Lashley. I guess that everyone is bored to death by now watching the ENDLESS Batista vs Booker feud. Since Lashley was gone, Batista is now the only face contender, that expalins why the company is milking his feud with Booker to death. Taker should also be an option but only if he agrees to work full time again after the feud with Kennedy. Considering the current situation, I would not be surprised if Benoit drops his US titl e to Chavo at SS and feud with Booker from Armageddon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-17 23:13:33

Roddy Piper won't be competing at Survivor Series. Read below to find out why.

Roddy Piper out of Survivor Series

Roddy Piper is officially off the Survivor Series PPV. He had to leave the UK early and drop the tag titles this past week, due to what was thought of as a bowel problem or kidney stones. It appears now as if the surgery was due to a disk issue. Piper was in tremendous pain, which is why the beat down angle was used on Raw.

Piper's replacement will likely be named on Raw.

With Piper out, Who will take his spot on Ric Flair's team at Survivor Series?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-18 03:13:49

At 11/17/06 11:13 PM, LordKooler wrote: Roddy Piper won't be competing at Survivor Series. Read below to find out why.

Roddy Piper out of Survivor Series

Roddy Piper is officially off the Survivor Series PPV. He had to leave the UK early and drop the tag titles this past week, due to what was thought of as a bowel problem or kidney stones. It appears now as if the surgery was due to a disk issue. Piper was in tremendous pain, which is why the beat down angle was used on Raw.

Piper's replacement will likely be named on Raw.

With Piper out, Who will take his spot on Ric Flair's team at Survivor Series?

Hmm..lets see who is able to wrestle.

They can't be really old, or dead.

The only one that really comes to mind is Bret Hart, or if possible, Farooq maybe.

Right behind you

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-18 08:58:54

Either Sarge, Dusty, or Hacksaw. Those are the guys that seem most likely to me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-18 09:39:09

Hulk Hogan & The Rock

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-18 12:49:13

At 11/18/06 09:39 AM, DarknessTH wrote: Hulk Hogan & The Rock

Wha?

Anyway, did... well I'm sure you did... see the MVP vs Kane street fight? Fucking Hilarous! Mostly when MVP pushed Kane into the Phone booth and started showing off, and Kane slammed it into his face.

"Woo, ya, who the greatest n-" *SMASH!!*

I wish I would see that more often...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-18 13:04:10

Man, I think London landed quite hard on Ashley's chest in his match against Regal. It looked as though he landed ass first onto her tits.
I'm beginning to see where the storyline with Kendrick is going though... Ashley was paying more attention to London than Kendrick, so I'll bet he'll eventually turn on London and kidnap Ashley. Maybe not the last part. I don't like where the ineivitable ending will take the tag titles though. Idol Stevens and KC James are the only other team on Smackdown, now that Taylor is injured. Hopefully Regal will introduce a new partner soon.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-18 15:44:08

At 11/18/06 12:49 PM, Slapdamonkey wrote: Anyway, did... well I'm sure you did... see the MVP vs Kane street fight? Fucking Hilarous! Mostly when MVP pushed Kane into the Phone booth and started showing off, and Kane slammed it into his face.
"Woo, ya, who the greatest n-" *SMASH!!*
I wish I would see that more often...

Yea, that was a great match. Surprisingly, MVP showed a few wrestling moves including a DDT and a clotheline. I just think that he has to show the company that he is not vcompetely useless since they spent so much on him. More importantly, the phone booth part was hilarious as hell, MVP did a nice job selling there. I am kind of looking forward their steel cage match next week. Hopefully, there will be a clean finish, I am tired of outside interference now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-18 17:45:38

At 11/18/06 01:04 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: I'm beginning to see where the storyline with Kendrick is going though... Ashley was paying more attention to London than Kendrick, so I'll bet he'll eventually turn on London and kidnap Ashley. Maybe not the last part. I don't like where the ineivitable ending will take the tag titles though. Idol Stevens and KC James are the only other team on Smackdown, now that Taylor is injured. Hopefully Regal will introduce a new partner soon.

I'd like to see the reunion of Eugene and Regal again. Finlay isn't my favorite, but maybe he and regal to start up a team like Benoit/Angle.

Right behind you

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-18 19:26:57

At 11/18/06 05:45 PM, Peacekid wrote: I'd like to see the reunion of Eugene and Regal again. Finlay isn't my favorite, but maybe he and regal to start up a team like Benoit/Angle.

When Taylor comes back, they could start a group for British people. They need a young person though.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-18 20:51:07

At 11/17/06 11:13 PM, LordKooler wrote: With Piper out, Who will take his spot on Ric Flair's team at Survivor Series?

Hmm, well Ric did have the other two choices which were Dusty Rhoads and Sergent Slaughter. Who knows.

Still that does suck for Ashley. Even though she does basically squat she is still good for cheering oh Kendrick and London....... and eye candy. D;

Still can't get over Taylor and his injury though. Him and Regal did fantastic as a team.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-18 21:20:49

At 11/18/06 07:26 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: When Taylor comes back, they could start a group for British people. They need a young person though.

Harry Smith FTW! Seriously, there was a plan to have debuted him already, but then he was doing something with Hogan Knows Best (playing Brooke's boyfriend I think). I think now is the time to bring him up, or have Regal start tagging with Finlay again so Regal can stay on TV and in the tag division till Taylor gets back, a group of rugged British heels would be fun as hell, and would make SD! destination programming for me.

As far as the replacement thing goes, I tend to think it'll either be Duggan, or somebody they can dig up looking for a pay day. Outside chance of maybe calling up Foley and getting him, but I tend to doubt it.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature