00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,515,517 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-06 06:50:15

Its good to see that TNA is doing so well since coming to Spike, allthough Im British so it doesnt affect me. The only thing that sucks arse is it being like a mounth late on the wrestling channel.

But whilst Im here I might as well ask a question

do ya think that TNA needs another title?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-06 06:59:59

Oh by the way sorry for double postin, Ive been posting and looking on this club for some time now. So its about time I joined the club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-06 09:58:00

The-Fallen-Angel you are # 157. Welcome!

Having too many titles seems to complicate things. I think what they have for now works for them. If they get longer programing then perhaps they could have another, but not now.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-06 12:36:41

WWE has a lot of titles for 2 reasons:

1.) They have 2 shows to support. Each show needs to have their basic championships, the "Main" belts and the Tag Team belts.

2.) They do still have a little more than they actually need (IC, US, Cruiserweight and Women's belts), but the championships allow WWE to do multiple storylines at once.

I don't particularly care if TNA gets more belts or not. What they oughta do is get their brand big enough to go on tours like the WWE does. That way they get bigger ticket sales and more publicity.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-06 12:49:50

actually they do need to keep belts like the IC and US. Those, if nothing else, give wrestlers something to fight over. Having too few belts is definatly a bad idea.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-06 14:22:05

well It was just a curious question
allthough if they had a hardcore style belt that might send ratings high

Oh and u know they say dont try this at home well these guys clearly dont listen

http://www.killsomet..ideo/video.asp?ID=17

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-06 16:30:13

At 11/6/05 02:22 PM, The-Fallen-Angel wrote: well It was just a curious question
allthough if they had a hardcore style belt that might send ratings high

I think they it could be too much clutter, not to mention they've had NWA champs like Raven who prefer that style. I think TNA is fine keeping their title situation at 3, ECW did it for years, as did the WWF and did fine.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-06 18:48:25

Well I'm officially back off Newgrounds break. I needed a little break from it. Anyways, I've been watching wrestling mostly every night it's on but TNA has been taking me. The X Division is so great. They also have some great young talent. I have a feeling in a few years they are going to be some tough competition for WWE

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-06 21:02:19

i wanna join.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-06 21:57:06

I guess that I am going to skip RAW on Monday. Every time Cena retains the belt, he wigges about it by saying stuffs like "The champ is here!"RAW has enough superstars to be an awesome show. But it seems that they are not doing business. I mean, for some stupid reasons, RAW does not allow anyone to finish off Cena. I really don't understand why they insist on keeping a wigger whose fan base is dropping like the waterfall as the champion for so long time. Any explanations?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-06 23:00:56

SuaSide you are # 158

My guess is that wwe want to see if this lenghty cena run will be good. With his popularity notibly going down, they may try to turn him heel and have him drop the title to whatever face he goes up against, probably at WM. This is just a guess though..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-07 05:31:25

At 11/6/05 06:59 AM, The-Fallen-Angel wrote: Oh by the way sorry for double postin, Ive been posting and looking on this club for some time now. So its about time I joined the club

And good username I like Christopher Daniels lol joke.

The raven dvd looks great something I would buy but I never seen them in stores plus I had a bad experience buy online they wouldnt mail it until 11/08 and I order in early october. But I have my eyes set on best of xdivision.

About the promo slip I said that in my previous post I was wondering if anyone caught that.

and Piper looks like some weak jobber. He shouldnt be wrestling an on air character for a short orton fued would be fine.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-07 08:59:30

I saw the dvd at best buy. they also had that best of the x division as well as one for jeff hardy.

So tonight we have Raw, and all I know about it is that Joey Styles is supposed to be on commentary. I'm sure we'll have some fallouts from Taboo, and possibly the continuation of the kurt/cena fued.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-07 09:06:31

At 11/7/05 05:31 AM, iscRulz wrote::

And good username I like Christopher Daniels lol joke.

yeah well it Beats John Cena or the Undertaker or even mohamad hussan

Ive seen those around

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-07 20:28:42

At 11/7/05 08:59 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: So tonight we have Raw, and all I know about it is that Joey Styles is supposed to be on commentary. I'm sure we'll have some fallouts from Taboo, and possibly the continuation of the kurt/cena fued.

I dont know but I want a new feud. I want cena to lose the belt and fall off the face of the earth. i know it wont happen but I wish.... I am sick of him, he just gets annoying, i thought the kurt feud would make him better but know he thinks he a real man and a
"soldier", i hate his gangsta talk

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-07 22:23:29

the reason why they are letting joey styles do play by play is cause they hope he can arract more fans since he was the voice of ECW. As of right now raw sucks ass. I just saw that whole kurt angle thing. for those to stupid to understand. that is called wasting time cause you have no match. you just want to talk and bore people. those few minutes could ahve been a match and yet they waste it with angle bithcing. oh yeah that is great. you know, this is why I hate them and of course we still have wigger time coming up. I know why stupid white kids love cena. is cause they are morons just like him. they think they are from the streets like some black dude and yet you live in some suburbin white place. god this world is full of morons.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-07 23:12:20

Man, Styles was PISSED at Coach, wasn't he?

Also, thumbs up to Conway tapping out.

I was hoping that Big Show and Kane's hardcore match against the cowboys would be more full of humor, but it was good to see them in action together.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-07 23:34:08

damn, I missed raw tonight... Can somebody do a recap of what I missed? Was it any good?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-07 23:56:45

At 11/7/05 11:34 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: damn, I missed raw tonight... Can somebody do a recap of what I missed? Was it any good?

Dumo will say it sucked, cornonthe will probably be the best. Anyways

They picked some of the SS contenders for 5 man match.

Shelton lost to carilto for a slot. He attacked the knee and won by using the ropes typical heel winn.

Mickie James hahaha lol I love trish yay fuck me lost to victoria in a tag match after that bitch got hit with cheesy fairy wand. Nice crack by candance.

What else Flair made Conway tap to fig. 4 and H tries to attack him they chop each in the crowd.

Angle wants the crowd not to say You Suck So he threatens to leave. BIschoff censors the you suck during is real entrance. At first I thought maybe angel pissed the fans off and they said you fucking suck.

Dahrvini was special ref I was hoping Hassan. Didnt see match But HBK got DQ for attempt to use the chair at the end Dahr. gives a chair shot in the back to Cena. While Angle and Dahr where celeberating cena was arching his back like a bitch ah my back. Styles seems not to like Kurt saying he sucks I dont think it was ecw related more of a face playbyplay annoucer

Coach needs to get fuck off the annouce team.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-08 00:08:00

I could do a brief recap, I suppose.

Bischoff announced that HBK would be RAW's team captain at Survivor Series, accompanied by Big Show and Kane. Not a bad team, until Carlito beat Shelton Benjamin for the other slot. I don't think they got a fifth man just yet. (Possibly reserved for Undertaker, if they have him switch brands and make a "surprise" appearance at SS)

Big Show and Kane won quite handily against Murdoch and Cade after Murdoch challenged them to a Hardcore Rematch. They even brought a shopping cart full of weapons, only to have them be used against them. After the match, the announce team had to go on without a table. That was a funny sight.

Victoria apparently won with a magic wand. Fucking stupid. Is this wrestling or Final-Fucking-Fantasy?

Although a Fucking Fantasy with Divas doesn't sound half-bad.

Ric Flair made Conway tap out - a sure sign that WWE called off Conway's "Randy Orton Part 2" storyline.

Cena and HBK lost to Angle and Masters, because of Davairi. Would have been less annoying without Coach making the effort to be a retard. At least it's good to see Davairi back, looks like he's grown a bit of muscle since we last saw him.

Before the main event, though, Angle made kind of a depressing speech regarding the "you suck" chants. It was just firy talk until he mentioned that he lost his family because of wrestling, to which the crowd sadistically cheered. What a bunch of fuckers. I couldn't have felt worse for Angle. (The family thing is true, isn't it? I had heard about this before)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-08 00:09:54

Er, sorry to double-post, but Bischoff, being unpleased with Edge, sent him to SD to fight Batista in a Street Fight. Edge is now pretty much without allies. Man, Bischoff was a badass right about then, including turning Lita down on her "favor" in exchange for reconsidering.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-08 15:30:18

ah so Davari made a comeback to Raw. well thats definatly good for him as he was more into wrestling that hassan was. I know Kurts bro had gotten hurt a few times and kurt himself had gotten a divorce, anything else I'm not sure about.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-08 16:40:46

On the TNA website apparently they have made a deal with Midway so that soon there will be a TNA wrestling game which is really a good way forward for TNA.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-08 16:46:30

At 11/8/05 04:40 PM, The-Fallen-Angel wrote: On the TNA website apparently they have made a deal with Midway so that soon there will be a TNA wrestling game which is really a good way forward for TNA.

If that is true then that will be awsome. for those of you who are not into games. Midway is the maker of Mortal Kombat and they work with good guys to make games. which means that when that TNA game hits stores it will be awsome. Now I know someone will ask this since it is wrestling related. Ryo, are you getting the new SD vs Raw 2006?
The answer is yes. the reason? cause playing it is better then watching it folks. think about it. you can play the game minus all the crappy talk and just unleash pain like you would love to see on the TV show. I mean I know a few of us who are getting it who will put wigger boy in handi cap matches just to see him get whooped.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-08 17:06:08

yeah, WWE does put out one damn good game. Is there a release date for the new SD vs Raw?

It won't be for a while on that TNA game, but here's hoping it turns out awsome, and realatively soon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-08 17:21:59

the release date for SD vs. RAW is sometime next week for ps2 and for psp it is december 2nd, i got it reserved for the psp
that would be sweet if TNA created a game, midway is usually pretty cool

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-08 19:23:23

Woooo! I'm going to the WWE Supershow on Sunday! Live in Minneapolis, Minnesota! Yeah! It's gonna be Smackdown amd Raw in the same night, both taped live for Monday's and Friday's broadcast on television! Monday is when Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 comes out. I've got it reserved! That game looks so awesome. Is it just me, or is the PS2 really stacking up some good games for the end of it's console run?! It sure is!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-08 20:13:50

TNA is teasing a major acquisition for this Sunday's Genesis PPV...

*SPOILER WARNING*

Still here? Ok, the word making the rounds is that Jay "Christian" Reso has signed with TNA. Damn that was quick, but good timing also, as Reso is at the peak of his popularity, and TNA can do some good business with him I think.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-08 20:22:43

With a name as cool as Jay Reso, why the fuck did they use the fake "Christian" name while he was in WWE?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-11-08 21:10:38

At 11/8/05 05:06 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: yeah, WWE does put out one damn good game. Is there a release date for the new SD vs Raw?

It won't be for a while on that TNA game, but here's hoping it turns out awsome, and realatively soon.

the new WWE game hits stores on november 15th. they say it has new shit and what not. my only hope is that they have randy orton doing a better RKO. not taht one where he spins them and does it. I mean the one where he jumps and smacks the face clean on the mat