00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the slackers crew

240,109 Views | 7,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-16 08:38:15

At 8/15/04 05:13 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 8/15/04 11:26 AM, MALforPresident wrote: silly aussie. he's a canuk. he lives in british colombia, CANADA. near vacouver.

along with Teardropped and biteme2514
Exactly.

:S

You see, Marcus, the reason why I gave you such a stupid answer is because all that info is in my profile, right down to the city.

hehe, i've read it before...

So congratulations, you are still a n00b.

*gives a big n00b smile*
the reason i asked, it because i have no idea where Abetsford is, and no clue was BC means XD
lol, so yeh, not THAT much of a n00b, am i??
well, sorry i couldnt post mor today, i had to go to a family thingy.
and im sorry once again to Ben for not being able to read his post :'(

goodnight everyone, i shall return tomorrow

MM

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-16 19:07:43

At 8/16/04 08:38 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: the reason i asked, it because i have no idea where Abetsford is, and no clue was BC means XD

Oh, so looks like I didn't have the Canada part in there after all - Back in late 2002 I assumed that it would be obvious to most NGers that BC wasn't part of the US. Guess I'm wrong.

Well, now I put Canada in there for your enjoyment.

lol, so yeh, not THAT much of a n00b, am i??

Maybe not, but you sure ain't no detective.

and im sorry once again to Ben for not being able to read his post :'(

Meh, the popularity of Ben's posts are his problem. After all, this is a fun forum, not a writing club.

goodnight everyone, i shall return tomorrow

As long as you keep the place running.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-16 20:44:01

At 8/16/04 02:25 AM, Painbringer wrote: Then the animal rights people will shit on your grave.

not if i outlive them all @_O

I meant a few minutes before you guys passed out.
P.S. learn to spell.

you know damn well spelling is not one of my strong suits. and i think i was already asleep when he passed out on the floor. and still asleep when he woke up again only to crawl onto the pull out couch and pass out again. so the possibility is low

What is?

>:(

You sound more like a little kid.

heh, it was worse when i was little. and you dont have the prettiest voice either

Whatever that means.

you mentioned conan. i in an ignorant and arrogant american manner went along the lines that you were calling my favorite late night talk show host, conan o'brian, a barbarian

Is atheism not a religion too? After all, they strongly believe in chance.

they are some of the worst. and as i've said. i'm diest, i beleive in a god. but i don't beleive in organized religion.

"the only difference between a religion and a cult is that the religion has been around longer"

Well I'm a friendly person and a sadistic pervert - By your logic that's a contradiction too despite it being true.

i thought you were massocistic....because in other in depth conversations you've mentioned not enjoying watching others being hurt or something like that.

You mean the mountain god thing?

duh

No, but I'm up for a lightsaber duel.

i see that your swartz is AS BIG AS MINE!

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-16 20:47:39

goddamnit, i forgot some things

ben, you fucking rant too much!

leme make it easy on you:

instead of a long drawn out story about hiking with exact measurements go

"we hiked throught the woods all day. THEN set up camp. at night we got hammared.

it was funny because i wasn't drunk. and everybody else was. one would try and wander away while an even more drunk friend would tackle them"

end!

and konrad, be nice to marcus, he's an aussie and probably doesn't know american states or canadian provinces

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-16 21:41:43

Hey, I'm typing this from an internet cafe in hawaii which is right next door to my hotel.... which is on the beach.

So far it's been fun, I've been swimming a lot...

I've read most of the Fight Club book, and it is amazing, everyone should read it.

Yeah well that's all for now... I'll come back tomorrow... maybe

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-16 22:18:16

At 8/16/04 08:44 PM, DarthMalak wrote: not if i outlive them all @_O

Then you will go to jail for animal cruelty - Not very honourable now, is it?

so the possibility is low

But you know damn well that getting that drunk prevents you from remembering what happens before you pass out. Well, as long as your anus dosent hurt all is good.

you dont have the prettiest voice either

That's just one of my voices.

you mentioned conan. i in an ignorant and arrogant american manner went along the lines that you were calling my favorite late night talk show host, conan o'brian, a barbarian

You mean you have forgotten about Conan the barbarian?

they are some of the worst. and as i've said. i'm diest, i beleive in a god. but i don't beleive in organized religion.

I don't know what to believe in anymore. Still, I shall believe that the universe started from something.

"the only difference between a religion and a cult is that the religion has been around longer"

And what's the difference between a cult and a sect?

i thought you were massocistic....because in other in depth conversations you've mentioned not enjoying watching others being hurt or something like that.

It all depends on who and what the situation is. Just give me a scenario where somebody suffers and I'll tell you if I like it or not.

i see that your swartz is AS BIG AS MINE!

Highly likely.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-16 22:30:16

At 8/16/04 10:18 PM, Painbringer wrote: Then you will go to jail for animal cruelty - Not very honourable now, is it?

so people who kill a dog taht is attacking them should be arrested for animal cruelity when it was in self defense?

But you know damn well that getting that drunk prevents you from remembering what happens before you pass out. Well, as long as your anus dosent hurt all is good.

i didn't even get that drunk. i stopped myself before i wound up blacking out. but i had some smirnof twisted after drinking a few beers, which probably hit me after the fact i fell asleep. by the time i layed down i had the equivelant of 9 alcoholic drinks in my system, because i had 11, and it had been two hours since i had started drinking. and your body processes about one drink an hour.

6 beers, 3 shots of jack daniels and 2 shots of smeirnoff twisted: orange.

That's just one of my voices.

it must have been painfull to keep that up all day

You mean you have forgotten about Conan the barbarian?

hehe, remember he-man? i watched "masters of the univurse" at camp. and DUDE, that movie is so fucking weird but cool at the same time

I don't know what to believe in anymore. Still, I shall believe that the universe started from something.

you can belevie in sporkism. the perfect untensil..its only logical....the mighty spork created everything in one day.

then it made a guizell. but the guizell was an ass. so it made it a half guizell half human...but liked the human side better. and made man.

then it got bored and felt like creating a perfect human, God. but god got too powerfull and killed the great spork (thats where it all falls apart for this religion, since the creater shouldent be able to die and all) and god takes over.

And what's the difference between a cult and a sect?

you know, the moonies are technically a sect of protestantism, yet they are also concidered a cult?

It all depends on who and what the situation is. Just give me a scenario where somebody suffers and I'll tell you if I like it or not.

OK..um...your with ben, and some dog runs over and bites him in the leg.

Highly likely.

;P

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-17 04:47:37

At 8/16/04 10:30 PM, DarthMalak wrote: so people who kill a dog taht is attacking them should be arrested for animal cruelity when it was in self defense?

Angry and rabid dogs are okay. But ducks? Who the fuck is gonna believe you?

the fact i fell asleep.

So you didn't pass out, but willingly fell asleep? At least you're not as kamakaze as most young drinkers.

6 beers, 3 shots of jack daniels and 2 shots of smeirnoff twisted: orange.

*cough* alchoholic *cough*

it must have been painfull to keep that up all day

Not at all. Usually I talk quietly outside my house, and enthusiastically inside - You'd have to be there to hear it.

hehe, remember he-man? i watched "masters of the univurse" at camp. and DUDE, that movie is so fucking weird but cool at the same time

Been a while since I seen an episode of that.

you can belevie in sporkism. the perfect untensil..its only logical....the mighty spork created everything in one day.

How can you believe in something that has been proven to exist?

you know, the moonies are technically a sect of protestantism, yet they are also concidered a cult?

That still dosen't answer my question.

OK..um...your with ben, and some dog runs over and bites him in the leg.

Well, I would be very terrified and back away at first (I have a fear of dogs). Then I would most likely run away in fear and call 9-11 on my cell - In short, I wouldn't enjoy it.

However, by the time Ben has fully recovered months after the incident, I'd probably try to laugh it off with him - In short, I would enjoy it.

Any other scenarios?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-17 07:13:32

At 8/16/04 08:47 PM, DarthMalak wrote: goddamnit, i forgot some things

ben, you fucking rant too much!

leme make it easy on you:

instead of a long drawn out story about hiking with exact measurements go

"we hiked throught the woods all day. THEN set up camp. at night we got hammared.

it was funny because i wasn't drunk. and everybody else was. one would try and wander away while an even more drunk friend would tackle them"

end!

holly crap... its like... an interpreter for Ben's posts!! dude, please do this every time, then we shall all be able to converse with him. lolz0r. well, seriously, Ben, do just that, try to make ure posts shorter :D lol.

and konrad, be nice to marcus, he's an aussie and probably doesn't know american states or canadian provinces

whoa, you hit the nail right on the head there! i wouldnt have a bloody clue about Canadian provinces!! (but i CAN find it on the map, so im smarter than the average american.. lol what a funny joke, hah! sorry, but i find that really funny.... lol, i know its not true though, but im brought up on Simpsons... and Homer cant find canada on the map. hahah!!)
so yeh, thanks for that, Pain. (why do they call you konrad? i think that i read it before... but forgot :(...)
also, i finally realised why MAL changed his name!! *derrr!!* haha. well, now that im in the loop, i can have a normal conversation with people...
o, wait. i gotta go to sleep, lol.
well, good to see you guys are keeping this place running (it isnt just my work, Pain), so i'll leave you guys to it.
g'night

MM

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-17 17:52:17

At 8/17/04 07:13 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Ben, do just that, try to make ure posts shorter :D lol.

I don't think Ben would change his ways unless the mods hated him for it. Still, he probably wouldn't care if they deleted his account because he knows how corrupt NG can get.

so yeh, thanks for that, Pain. (why do they call you konrad? i think that i read it before... but forgot :(...)

Uh, that's my real name.

also, i finally realised why MAL changed his name!! *derrr!!* haha. well, now that im in the loop, i can have a normal conversation with people...

You're not making much sense.

well, good to see you guys are keeping this place running (it isnt just my work, Pain), so i'll leave you guys to it.

Still, the more people, the better.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-17 21:30:25

At 8/17/04 04:47 AM, Painbringer wrote: Angry and rabid dogs are okay. But ducks? Who the fuck is gonna believe you?

dude, birds can cause some serious damage. i've heard of people being pretty banged up from pissing off canadian geese. and ducks have seraded beeks, which can draw blood. and they kinda punch you with their wings.

So you didn't pass out, but willingly fell asleep? At least you're not as kamakaze as most young drinkers.

usually i am. but i didn't want to make an ass of myself when i'm around all the people i've spent my entire summer with and will be for the next few summers. not to mention, i dont think they'd want me to do anything stupid there. (cliffs, lake, large house...boats...not a good mix with a drunken malachy)

*cough* alchoholic *cough*

i tried figuring it out a few times. i think i've had more beers then that. and i dont drink often. but usually when i do, i keep it to just beer....but that smirnoff twisted and jack daneils...and i was there for a while...i had to drink something, ya know?

fuck it, theres no explination. i'm irish and i guess thats what kept me going

Not at all. Usually I talk quietly outside my house, and enthusiastically inside - You'd have to be there to hear it.

so...you were talking quietly to me...or enthusiastically?

Been a while since I seen an episode of that.

i used to have all the action figures. blade, he-man, skelitor...and that troll

How can you believe in something that has been proven to exist?

how can you believe in something that hasn't been proven to exist?

That still dosen't answer my question.

its an example of something that is concidered BOTH a sect AND a cult

Well, I would be very terrified and back away at first (I have a fear of dogs). Then I would most likely run away in fear and call 9-11 on my cell - In short, I wouldn't enjoy it.

just as a good friend would do.

However, by the time Ben has fully recovered months after the incident, I'd probably try to laugh it off with him - In short, I would enjoy it.

so whats your final answer?

Any other scenarios?

alright, your hanging with your brother and he's toying around with the car stareo. and somehow he makes it zap himself and then the airbag deploys, knocking him out.

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-17 21:34:55

At 8/17/04 07:13 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: holly crap... its like... an interpreter for Ben's posts!! dude, please do this every time, then we shall all be able to converse with him. lolz0r. well, seriously, Ben, do just that, try to make ure posts shorter :D lol.

heh, to tell the truth, i just skim through his rants and pick up the basic idea...rarely do i read it all...he goes into too much detail. i dont give a flying rat fuck how much alcohol was in your beer, or how much it costed in three different currencies

whoa, you hit the nail right on the head there! i wouldnt have a bloody clue about Canadian provinces!! (but i CAN find it on the map, so im smarter than the average american.. lol what a funny joke, hah! sorry, but i find that really funny.... lol, i know its not true though, but im brought up on Simpsons... and Homer cant find canada on the map. hahah!!)

i think americans can find canadian provinces better then aussies...fucking kangaroos...and that reminds me, have you seen that "end of the world" movie at addictinggames.com or where-ever it's at?! they make fun of the aussies ^_^

as he said, it be his name

heh, konrad, he just finally read the stuff we were talking about last page

o, wait. i gotta go to sleep, lol.

g'night

its better then half a year ago when it was just me and pain keeping this place rolling

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-18 07:10:02

At 8/17/04 05:52 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 8/17/04 07:13 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Ben, do just that, try to make ure posts shorter :D lol.
I don't think Ben would change his ways unless the mods hated him for it. Still, he probably wouldn't care if they deleted his account because he knows how corrupt NG can get.

hmm, tru tru... a valid point

Uh, that's my real name.

lol!! sorry Pain!! i thought it was some form of nickname... well, i r n03 t3h n00b, eh? sorry bout that one...

You're not making much sense.

bah. i meant because when you were talking about MAL resembling DarthMalak... then he changed his name to just that... and it only registered in my puny brain a few days ago... lol

Still, the more people, the better.

tru tru... another valid point. (lol, i love saying that!)

At 8/17/04 09:34 PM, DarthMalak wrote: heh, to tell the truth, i just skim through his rants and pick up the basic idea...rarely do i read it all...he goes into too much detail. i dont give a flying rat fuck how much alcohol was in your beer, or how much it costed in three different currencies

thats exactly right. most of the time, when i DO have time to read Bens posts, they simply bore me to tears.... :'(

i think americans can find canadian provinces better then aussies...fucking kangaroos...and that reminds me, have you seen that "end of the world" movie at addictinggames.com or where-ever it's at?! they make fun of the aussies ^_^

haha, i seriously dont (well i do) know why everyone thinks that we screw koalas and kangaroos.... just because they are our native animals... its like saying Americans are stupid Bull frogs, squirrels, etc...
and no, i havent seen that 'end of the world thing'... i might check it out some time.

heh, konrad, he just finally read the stuff we were talking about last page

nooo, nooo! i read it at the time... but like i said, im slow occasionally. XD lol.

its better then half a year ago when it was just me and pain keeping this place rolling

yeh, that would have sucked....
hmm, how long have i been here for? it seems a while, but this is the last club i joined. i think that being daily active in 4 threads is enough for me, seeing that im not really a poster...
well neways, i think that it was Mal that told me about this place, he told me in LNL i think...
meh, good times.

well, i guess its off to bed, then off to another day of school! :D YAY!! *salutes members of TSC as he boards the boat destined for 'sleep n school'* (oh god how i love school)...
*COUGH COUGH!! NOT!!!!!!* lol.
well yeh, i do have school and sleep, but im only looking forward to gestating in my bed... god, that is the best thing on this earth...

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-18 21:26:08

At 8/18/04 07:10 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: thats exactly right. most of the time, when i DO have time to read Bens posts, they simply bore me to tears.... :'(

poor ben, he's going to come back and read all of this

haha, i seriously dont (well i do) know why everyone thinks that we screw koalas and kangaroos.... just because they are our native animals... its like saying Americans are stupid Bull frogs, squirrels, etc...

hey, your're the one who said you guys fuck around with marsupials. howbotu them platapussies?

and no, i havent seen that 'end of the world thing'... i might check it out some time.

its pretty funny

him and i were going between the OCP, slackers crew, and one of his other clubs....i forgot the name of it

hmm, how long have i been here for?

i dont have any fucking clue

well neways, i think that it was Mal that told me about this place, he told me in LNL i think...

yeah, i told X about it and he popped in and then some other LNLers looked around too

in other news, i talked to allison (ganonstriforce) last night from 11 or something till 4am

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-19 03:17:21

At 8/17/04 09:30 PM, DarthMalak wrote: i've heard of people being pretty banged up from pissing off canadian geese.

That's what they get for throwing rocks at ducks.

not to mention, i dont think they'd want me to do anything stupid there.

Yeah, who would wanna see you running around naked? (Besides me) :-)

i had to drink something, ya know?

Out of thirst, or depressing boredom?

fuck it, theres no explination. i'm irish and i guess thats what kept me going

All this American political talk made me forget about that.

so...you were talking quietly to me...or enthusiastically?

Quitly, I guess - Being in a group has a way of suppressing me.

i used to have all the action figures. blade, he-man, skelitor...and that troll

I have never been one to buy action figures, but I do have some pretty old ones.

how can you believe in something that hasn't been proven to exist?

Without faith certain things would not have been proven. Newton, Einstein, Tesla, Edison; they all believed what everyone else refused to. It's because of their faith that they eventually proved something.

its an example of something that is concidered BOTH a sect AND a cult

But I wanna know the difference!

just as a good friend would do.

LOL!

Hmm, with Ben it's hard to tell. But I haven't once laughed at the real shortcomings he told me about - Or so I think. Still, I joke with him about his future death.

alright, your hanging with your brother and he's toying around with the car stareo. and somehow he makes it zap himself and then the airbag deploys, knocking him out.

FYI, his car dosen't have airbags, but assuming it happened, I would be LMAO at the zap and pow, then in a state of panic trying to wake hime up, then I would continue laughing after he wakes up.

So yeah, that situation would be sadistic for sure.

BTW, the two biggest clubs on NG have grown four pages since the last time I checked, and ASM is only a little over 600 posts away from taking the title of NG's Biggest Topic!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-19 07:36:04

At 8/18/04 09:26 PM, DarthMalak wrote:
At 8/18/04 07:10 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: thats exactly right. most of the time, when i DO have time to read Bens posts, they simply bore me to tears.... :'(
poor ben, he's going to come back and read all of this

:'( i r t3h sad... he has a lot of good things to say, except he expands on them a bit too much...
i think his famous 'chunks of text' have become a habit for him.

hey, your're the one who said you guys fuck around with marsupials. howbotu them platapussies?

WHA? I never said anything about Aussies doing it with animals!!! (i may have joked about it, but i cant remember saying THAT!)...
and those plataPUSSES, they are rare... you only see them at like aquareams and stuff. most native Aus animals you cant see unless you go into yip-yip land... or whoop-whoop ville, which ever is closer at the time. hahahah.

its pretty funny

grr... i dont have time, damn it!!

him and i were going between the OCP, slackers crew, and one of his other clubs....i forgot the name of it

hmm, not much to say about that... how bout, "yeh, that would have sucked..."? lol.

hmm, how long have i been here for?
i dont have any fucking clue

haha, well, i think its only been a couple of months... 4 at the tops, maybe 3... bah

yeah, i told X about it and he popped in and then some other LNLers looked around too

yeh, thats sounds about right... im suprised that no other LNL's came here... hmm, seems i was the only smart cookie, eh? lol.
-
in other news, (well, not really) i recken that you should change your name to 'DarthMALak' lol, it would just give it that authentic feel... hahah.
-
i had squad training tonight (tennis), and we ended up playing soccer on court for about half the time... perhaps. it was fun as hell, we'd only done it once before, but this time we played for like 40 minutes... but ofcourse, we didnt use a soccer ball, only tennis balls, haha. there would have been no fun otherwise! haha.
welll.... umm yeh, i wont bore you all to tears with my daily events. im going to the land of nod.
g'night, MALak, Konny (do you mind?), Benny boi, umm... Micky... is there neone else? there used to be a few chicks around, but they all left a while back...
o well, goodnight every one.

MM

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-19 21:16:23

At 8/19/04 03:17 AM, Painbringer wrote: That's what they get for throwing rocks at ducks.

or trying to tackle them....

Yeah, who would wanna see you running around naked? (Besides me) :-)

stash, allison, marcus, devin i bet...um...i'm sure ONE of my ex girlfriends, a soccer stadium full of hooligans

Out of thirst, or depressing boredom?

thirst

All this American political talk made me forget about that.

muahahahahahaha. how can you forget, my fucking first and middle names are MALACHY BYRNE!!! you can't get much more irish then that

Quitly, I guess - Being in a group has a way of suppressing me.

aww

I have never been one to buy action figures, but I do have some pretty old ones.

you were one of those kids that dressed up barbie dolls weren't you?

Without faith certain things would not have been proven. Newton, Einstein, Tesla, Edison; they all believed what everyone else refused to. It's because of their faith that they eventually proved something.

i was just joking. i think that if it works for you, then go with it. but organized religion seems too fake and currupt for me, but i do have faith

But I wanna know the difference!

i may know some things about a lot, but i'm not some fucking religion PhD!

Hmm, with Ben it's hard to tell. But I haven't once laughed at the real shortcomings he told me about - Or so I think. Still, I joke with him about his future death.

yeah, i was supposed to die TWICE this past year according to you...so maybe you should rethink your predictions

FYI, his car dosen't have airbags, but assuming it happened, I would be LMAO at the zap and pow, then in a state of panic trying to wake hime up, then I would continue laughing after he wakes up.

then you'd love this one story i wrote for school last year. involved that kind of scenario (with a friend of mine)

So yeah, that situation would be sadistic for sure.

i'd laugh too

BTW, the two biggest clubs on NG have grown four pages since the last time I checked, and ASM is only a little over 600 posts away from taking the title of NG's Biggest Topic!

good, ASM (is that amature sig makers?) i think is a worthy club

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-19 21:21:21

At 8/19/04 07:36 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
'( i r t3h sad... he has a lot of good things to say, except he expands on them a bit too much...
i think his famous 'chunks of text' have become a habit for him.

heh, to think he used to spam the forums up. i remember topics called "get first post before biteme!" and people would just make topics to see if he'd get the first post before somebody else! it was good fun.

WHA? I never said anything about Aussies doing it with animals!!! (i may have joked about it, but i cant remember saying THAT!)...

i quote you: "i seriously dont (well i do) know why everyone thinks that we screw koalas and kangaroos"
(it was in the fucking line above the one you were replying to!)

hmm, not much to say about that... how bout, "yeh, that would have sucked..."? lol.

yeah...we have a habbit of bickering like an old couple in threads that dont have much traffic

haha, well, i think its only been a couple of months... 4 at the tops, maybe 3... bah

probably, i remember you used to just pop in every few weeks.

yeh, thats sounds about right... im suprised that no other LNL's came here... hmm, seems i was the only smart cookie, eh? lol.

your sending off weird vibes with that comment..and i dont know why

in other news, (well, not really) i recken that you should change your name to 'DarthMALak' lol, it would just give it that authentic feel... hahah.

ok

i had squad training tonight (tennis), and we ended up playing soccer on court for about half the time... perhaps. it was fun as hell, we'd only done it once before, but this time we played for like 40 minutes... but ofcourse, we didnt use a soccer ball, only tennis balls, haha. there would have been no fun otherwise! haha.

i played soccer for 2 and a half hours this morning. then for another hour with my cousins. and an hour and a half tonight. thats 5 hours of footy in one day @_@

g'night, MALak, Konny (do you mind?), Benny boi, umm... Micky... is there neone else? there used to be a few chicks around, but they all left a while back...

who the fuck is micky?

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-20 03:43:38

At 8/19/04 09:16 PM, DarthMALak wrote: or trying to tackle them....

That's still pretty stupid of them.

stash, allison, marcus, devin i bet...um...i'm sure ONE of my ex girlfriends, a soccer stadium full of hooligans

Dare to dream.

thirst

That's logical, I guess.

muahahahahahaha. how can you forget, my fucking first and middle names are MALACHY BYRNE!!! you can't get much more irish then that

I don't know the Irish. So there.

aww

I'm used to it.

you were one of those kids that dressed up barbie dolls weren't you?

Hell no!

i was just joking. i think that if it works for you, then go with it. but organized religion seems too fake and currupt for me, but i do have faith

Guess I know why kids don't respect their elders.

i may know some things about a lot, but i'm not some fucking religion PhD!

You could have just said so.

yeah, i was supposed to die TWICE this past year according to you...so maybe you should rethink your predictions

Okay, so the first time was way off, but the second time was something. I mean, you left the mountain a few hours before you were supposed to die. And on top of that, your dad thought out of the blue that you had somehow did - How the fuck would he suddenly get that idea a few days into your trip? Now I could have passively transmitted my thoughts to him, or maybe you took my warning seriously and decided to get your ass outa there before something could happen. Either way, something happened for sure.

then you'd love this one story i wrote for school last year. involved that kind of scenario (with a friend of mine)

Somebody cheated death?

i'd laugh too

I bet you would.

good, ASM (is that amature sig makers?) i think is a worthy club

Yes. And I wonder what Biteme thinks of them. I know he disliked the NGA, but at least their leader was wise to lock the club before the hatred got worse - ASM were going to overtake them soon enough anyway, and they did soon after the lock.

Hmm, I wonder if the mods would try to strike them down just before reaching the Biggest Topic. Well, I hope somebody wins.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-20 08:05:48

At 8/19/04 09:21 PM, DarthMALak wrote: heh, to think he used to spam the forums up. i remember topics called "get first post before biteme!" and people would just make topics to see if he'd get the first post before somebody else! it was good fun.

hah! that sounds like it was a hoot and a half... mmm, too bad hes quite the inactive now... :(

i quote you: "i seriously dont (well i do) know why everyone thinks that we screw koalas and kangaroos"
(it was in the fucking line above the one you were replying to!)

ARRGABARGGH!! ohhhh how these things annoy me...
what i was saying, is that Americans all think we have sex with our native animals... i never said we did, i just said i know why you do (or, i have a pretty good general idea)
bah! lol.

probably, i remember you used to just pop in every few weeks.

hmm, i think you'll find it was a bit more often than that! i think that after i joined the club (which was in my first post here!) i posted pretty much every time i had something to say/some1 to reply to... and occasionally this place was reeaalllly slow, so i only posted once every 2, 3 and sometimes 4 days... *grumbles... (once every few weeks....) grumbles*...
heheheh.

your sending off weird vibes with that comment..and i dont know why

o.O well, obviously neither do I!!
hmm...

ok

yayy! you changed a your name a! lol, looks cool.

i played soccer for 2 and a half hours this morning. then for another hour with my cousins. and an hour and a half tonight. thats 5 hours of footy in one day @_@

hot diggity dafodil! that's a lot of soccer!! hah.
well, i bet you were nacked after that (do you guys use that term? pronounced; 'na-ked')? **it means pooped/really buggered/really tired... you know! haha

who the fuck is micky?

uhhh... a little lucky smart ass called Mick.... Mick Foliac if im not mistaken?? (jk, Mick, you aint a smart ass at all)
--
well, i have enjoyed our nightly chit chats, seeing that you, me and Konny boy are the only ones around here... and have been for the past few days.
this place would be quite t3h dead if it wasnt for us o.O lol.
well yeh... another day, but now it is the weekend! w00! lol (friday nights are coool....)
hmm, im going to bed! hahah, i got tennis early in the morning. so i'll see you all tomorrow, maybe... if im at home. see yaz.

MM

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-20 11:43:29

At 8/20/04 03:43 AM, Painbringer wrote: I don't know the Irish. So there.

well, its irish....

I'm used to it.

to what? people going "aww"?

Hell no!

i'm sorry, i'm sure GI joe looked very nice in a dress...

Guess I know why kids don't respect their elders.

its because we weren't beaten when we were kids!

You could have just said so.

i did say so

Okay, so the first time was way off, but the second time was something. I mean, you left the mountain a few hours before you were supposed to die. And on top of that, your dad thought out of the blue that you had somehow did - How the fuck would he suddenly get that idea a few days into your trip? Now I could have passively transmitted my thoughts to him, or maybe you took my warning seriously and decided to get your ass outa there before something could happen. Either way, something happened for sure.

no, my parents usually think that if i dissapear for an entire day and i'm no where to be found...and i leave vegue notes or dont call.....

Somebody cheated death?

no, it was about my car wreck and in the story i had my friend devon, who was with me at the time, get knocked out by the airbag 3 minutes after the car wrecked. then i pushed him out of the car and jumped out onto him, and when he came-to his face was bloody and i told him to rub road salt on his face and he did...and it was just funny

I bet you would.

:P

Hmm, I wonder if the mods would try to strike them down just before reaching the Biggest Topic. Well, I hope somebody wins.

i'm sure a mod would "reason for lock: you were too close to becoming the largest topic...start over ^_^"

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-20 11:49:50

At 8/20/04 08:05 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: ARRGABARGGH!! ohhhh how these things annoy me...

what? simple logic?

what i was saying, is that Americans all think we have sex with our native animals... i never said we did, i just said i know why you do (or, i have a pretty good general idea)
bah! lol.

is that general idea including the fact that you fuck marsupials?

hmm, i think you'll find it was a bit more often than that! i think that after i joined the club (which was in my first post here!) i posted pretty much every time i had something to say/some1 to reply to... and occasionally this place was reeaalllly slow, so i only posted once every 2, 3 and sometimes 4 days... *grumbles... (once every few weeks....) grumbles*...

4 days, 2 weeks...same difference

o.O well, obviously neither do I!!
hmm...

"where you from son?"
texas, sir!
"I only know of two things that come from texes, queers and steers. and you dont look like a steak to me! are you a peter puffer?"
no, sir!

~full metal jacket

yayy! you changed a your name a! lol, looks cool.

yeah, i know...

hot diggity dafodil! that's a lot of soccer!! hah.

i'd say!

well, i bet you were nacked after that (do you guys use that term? pronounced; 'na-ked')? **it means pooped/really buggered/really tired... you know! haha

when you wrote that i thought you were asking if i were naked....

uhhh... a little lucky smart ass called Mick.... Mick Foliac if im not mistaken?? (jk, Mick, you aint a smart ass at all)

yeah, he's in hawaii. and -fatboy- (chris) used to come by., but not much anymore

well, i have enjoyed our nightly chit chats, seeing that you, me and Konny boy are the only ones around here... and have been for the past few days.
this place would be quite t3h dead if it wasnt for us o.O lol.

meh, i'd talk to myself. theres half a page of me doing a flame war somewhere around page 44 in the OCP topic......with myself!

well yeh... another day, but now it is the weekend! w00! lol (friday nights are coool....)

in aussie land......fuck i need a girlfriend..

hmm, im going to bed! hahah, i got tennis early in the morning. so i'll see you all tomorrow, maybe... if im at home. see yaz.

tennis?!?! meh, its your like spring or winter now.....so nevermind, we play tennis in the spring too (well, its at the same time as track)

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-20 16:14:49

At 8/20/04 11:43 AM, DarthMALak wrote: well, its irish....

I won't argue with that.

to what? people going "aww"?

No, being supressed.

i'm sorry, i'm sure GI joe looked very nice in a dress...

Weird, yeasterday I read it as "dress up AS Barbie dolls". But no, I never had any dolls - Though my dad probably does for some crazy artistic stuff.

its because we weren't beaten when we were kids!

Perhaps. But that can't be the only reason, can it?

i did say so

I mean first thing.

no, my parents usually think that if i dissapear for an entire day and i'm no where to be found...and i leave vegue notes or dont call.....

So it's normal for your parents to come to the conclusion that you're dead?

no, it was about my car wreck and in the story i had my friend devon, who was with me at the time, get knocked out by the airbag 3 minutes after the car wrecked. then i pushed him out of the car and jumped out onto him, and when he came-to his face was bloody and i told him to rub road salt on his face and he did...and it was just funny

Is that what really happened, or did you make that up?

i'm sure a mod would "reason for lock: you were too close to becoming the largest topic...start over ^_^"

That's assuming they do leave a reason.

Oh, and I seem to have forgotten that only admins can lock old topics, but I read that Tanner can.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-20 22:00:37

At 8/20/04 11:49 AM, DarthMALak wrote: what? simple logic?

indeed :D

is that general idea including the fact that you fuck marsupials?

yes... yes it is.

4 days, 2 weeks...same difference

grr.... not really...

"where you from son?"
texas, sir!
"I only know of two things that come from texes, queers and steers. and you dont look like a steak to me! are you a peter puffer?"
no, sir!

~full metal jacket

"How tall are you, Corporal?"
"Sir, 5 foot 9, Sir!"
"5 foot 9... i didnt know they stacked shit that high! You trying to squeeze in an inch on me, boy?"
"Sir, no Sir!"
"Where in the hell are from anyway, son?"
"Sir Texas Sir!"
"Texas?! There's only two things that come from Texas, steers and queers. And you dont look like of a steer to me, so that kind of narrows it down! Are you a peter puffer?"
"Sir, no Sir!"
"Do you suck dicks?"
"Sir, no Sir!"
"I bet you're the kind of guy that would f**k a guy in the ass, and not even have the common curtesy to give him a rap-around... I'll be watching you, Corporal..."

LMAO!!!111 hahah! (i havent seen the movie, just a crappy cartoon with those famous lines.... :)

yeah, i know...

really? so do i!! who would have guessed...?

i'd say!

i'd, also say...

when you wrote that i thought you were asking if i were naked....

you sir, have a sick mind!

yeah, he's in hawaii. and -fatboy- (chris) used to come by., but not much anymore

yes, im aware.
hmm, i dont think i ever saw -fatboy- post in here... must have been quite a while ago.

meh, i'd talk to myself. theres half a page of me doing a flame war somewhere around page 44 in the OCP topic......with myself!

HAHA!! sounds funny!

in aussie land......fuck i need a girlfriend..

indeed, and indeed again.

tennis?!?! meh, its your like spring or winter now.....so nevermind, we play tennis in the spring too (well, its at the same time as track)

its.... yeh, its winter here.
we play tennis all year round. :D much fun...
--
well, i just got back from tennis an hour ago, and its now noon. we won! (5 sets to 3, our smallest win so far)
now i gotta go up to a shopping plaza (or a mall for all you Yanks) and get my sim card back for my mobile phone... we dont call them 'Cell phones' or anything like that...
cya!

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-20 23:12:48

At 8/20/04 04:14 PM, Painbringer wrote: No, being supressed.

if and when i do come back, feel no need to be supressed. and if i suspect you are..i'm liquoring you up!

Weird, yeasterday I read it as "dress up AS Barbie dolls". But no, I never had any dolls - Though my dad probably does for some crazy artistic stuff.

so your parents are pretty liberal? maybe that would explain you....

Perhaps. But that can't be the only reason, can it?

i think our parent's generation were afraid of causing bad memories that they pretty much spoiled our generation. thus gen X emerged and also the rising suberban population where there is very low crime and even less excitement, our generation has had nothing to do with ourself, no innercity termoil or civil rights movements or farmwork to tend to...

but tough love without the back of the hand also played a part in it

So it's normal for your parents to come to the conclusion that you're dead?

usually

Is that what really happened, or did you make that up?

i added in the parts where the airbag deployed and devon maining himself with road salt. we just jumped out and ran to a house after we wrecked

That's assuming they do leave a reason.

thats how i would have done it ^_^

Oh, and I seem to have forgotten that only admins can lock old topics, but I read that Tanner can.

well, i know dave, steve and pox also know. i'm pretty sure most of them know how to go around that limitation (its not that complicated apparently) but they know it'd probably be best not to use it often, because wade put that there for a reason. and he wouldent much like the mods overstepping their bounds all the time to lock topics that they personally dont like

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-20 23:19:19

At 8/20/04 10:00 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: yes... yes it is.

thought so

grr.... not really...

aaaaaaah, fucking fucker!!! always naysaying! i'd like to see you come up with something like INWARD SINGING!!!!

LMAO!!!111 hahah! (i havent seen the movie, just a crappy cartoon with those famous lines.... :)

i have seen the movie and heard the clip. you have a better memory then i

really? so do i!! who would have guessed...?

i guessed ^_^

you sir, have a sick mind!

your sharing a topic with me and konrad....what the fuck did you expect from us?

yes, im aware.
hmm, i dont think i ever saw -fatboy- post in here... must have been quite a while ago.

he's off doing stuff i guess

HAHA!! sounds funny!

go check it out. it IS funnay

indeed, and indeed again.

:(

its.... yeh, its winter here.
we play tennis all year round. :D much fun...

i dont much understand tennis...or care for it...

well, i just got back from tennis an hour ago, and its now noon. we won! (5 sets to 3, our smallest win so far)

cool..i uh...played soccer thismorning at 7am again

now i gotta go up to a shopping plaza (or a mall for all you Yanks) and get my sim card back for my mobile phone... we dont call them 'Cell phones' or anything like that...

canadians call it (with extremely slow and dumb accent) mot-er-roll-uh ta-lk a-boot

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-21 00:35:36

could i join?

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-21 00:46:48

At 8/20/04 11:19 PM, DarthMALak wrote:
thought so

i guessed you did.

aaaaaaah, fucking fucker!!! always naysaying! i'd like to see you come up with something like INWARD SINGING!!!!

WTF!?!?! wth does that mean??

i have seen the movie and heard the clip. you have a better memory then i

agreed

i guessed ^_^

i guessed you might have...

your sharing a topic with me and konrad....what the fuck did you expect from us?

a valid point.

he's off doing stuff i guess

always got an answer, dont you?

go check it out. it IS funnay

never!

(

always!

i dont much understand tennis...or care for it...

fair enough

cool..i uh...played soccer thismorning at 7am again

hehe, that would have been fun... not.

canadians call it (with extremely slow and dumb accent) mot-er-roll-uh ta-lk a-boot

hahahah!! sounds like its true, aswell!
(dont say, 'thats because it is...' lol)

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-21 00:55:26

At 8/21/04 12:35 AM, Tony_Montana99 wrote: could i join?

amazingly enough...yes

just make sure you keep the club alive while you're posting on the BBS...um...i forgot what fucking number we're on..i'll get on that in a minute

um...welcome aboard, we're all pretty nice. if you feel like you dont wanna join in a conversation going on already or something, always feel free to start a new one up

and keep us updated on your slackerish ways!

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-21 01:01:01

At 8/20/04 11:12 PM, DarthMALak wrote: if and when i do come back, feel no need to be supressed. and if i suspect you are..i'm liquoring you up!

Better not, or I might just end up raping you guys.

so your parents are pretty liberal? maybe that would explain you....

Liberal?!? Bah, they're all fairly conservative. Hell, my dad used to beat the shit outa me, my brother, and my childhood enemies. My mom is more liberal though because she likes dancing to disco, techno, and pop music.

usually

Guess it would be very easy for you to fake your death and move to Washington State as close to us as possible.

i added in the parts where the airbag deployed and devon maining himself with road salt. we just jumped out and ran to a house after we wrecked

I knew your boxy-looking station wagon didn't have airbags.

thats how i would have done it ^_^

True. But the terrorist who locked the OCP still hasn't claimed responsibility.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature