New Topic Respond to this Topic
killtony999
killtony999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-04 21:45:34 Reply

At 6/4/04 09:02 PM, Painbringer wrote: Anyway, the problem I noticed was in the ".....Because you'd rather be sleeping..." part where the "because you'd" moves just before the "rather be sleeping" part.

Ohh, yaa I noticed that, believe me I did. Thats because I deleted a period before the word because, but forgot to delete that period at the next keyframe when the words are to the side or redo the tween or whatever. Put it this way, the entire statement is one object, not two separate objects, so technically the words move at the same time, but the top line shifts to the right ever so slightly before the text moves..... If I resubmit the pic that will definetely one of the changes I make. I knew about the error but I didnt think it was all that worth it to correct it immediately..... whatever.

Method2k5
Method2k5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-05 00:25:54 Reply

can i join? slacking is my specialty

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-05 01:04:51 Reply

At 6/4/04 09:12 PM, Turnip_Decoy wrote: Anyway, I wondered if Painbringer was a sword as well.

It is actually a character from the Magic The Gathering card game - I found that out years later while doing a Google search for my alias.

the slackers crew

killtony999
killtony999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-05 12:38:29 Reply

At 6/5/04 12:25 AM, DrifterX2k4 wrote: can i join? slacking is my specialty

Well, this isnt my job, but you seem to meet the requirements, but next time when you post you should not just post a one liner, try talking a bit more (we are trying to keep out spammers and one-liners because they take up space for no reason.....) So how about you post your slacker like behavior, for example how you deal with school, work, or home chores or something..... then you might be able to impress Malforpresident, who is the founder of the group.... then maybe he will let you in.....

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Reader
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-05 15:06:16 Reply

At 6/5/04 12:38 PM, killtony999 wrote: then you might be able to impress Malforpresident, who is the founder of the group.... then maybe he will let you in.....

or maybe i'll be a total jackass and not let him in just for the sake of not letting him in.

and what the crap was taht up there? somebody just came in and started asking about painbringer's name origin. what the fuck? bah.

so yeah. i'm fucknig losing it lately people..er..my friend is having a mamorial party for his bro today...well, it started 5min ago.

might as well go fish devon and mary out of mary's room (i donno, why, but people think taht i shouild be weirded out that tehy are going otu or something....oh well)

anywho, i'll be on my little way soon

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Nova ¥ ♡ ¥
¥ ♡ ¥
Blag [updated: 1/2/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-05 21:18:38 Reply

At 6/2/04 11:40 PM, MickFoliac wrote: My parents tricked me into getting a hair cut. Now it's not sexy like Mal's hair. It was almost as good as IT!! Oh well... I'll just wait 1 and half months till it's sexy again..

That's hilarious. Oh well, I'm not really one to talk though. I just had my hair cut last week. It looks horrible and yes, my parents did coax me into getting it done, but there's one major difference between your story and mine. See, I have no idea how your parents could trick you into getting your hair cut. I mean, did they tell you they were styling your hair with a pair of scissors because they couldn't find the hair gel or something? When I get my hair cut, I always try and get my parents to bribe me into it. And seeing as how I'm such a huge movie buff, I always ask for movies. Hell, if it wasn't for all the haircuts they made me get, my DVD collection would be half the size that it's at now. I still remember getting American Beauty for a haircut a few months back and just last week, I got The Breakfast Club for it. Man, I should get my hair cut more often, huh? Of course, that having been said, I hate haircuts. Why do you think I need to get my parents to bribe me into getting them done? Besides, I love having long, shaggy hair. I look better with a mop on my head than with clean-cut, combed-back, short hair. I look like a freakin' Boy Scout like this. So yeah, I have to wait about a month-and-a-half too before things are back to the way they should be. Until then, I guess I'll have to keep on scouting. And always remember, you'll never get lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass. Wait, what?

At 6/3/04 12:09 PM, GanonsTriforce wrote: Awww, I'm loved... biteme, I LOVE sushi. :D Sashimi or however you spell it is better than the rice stuff.

The rice stuff? But that is the sushi. The term, "sushi", actually means "rice served with pieces of something else". The weird thing is, it's not only limited to fish either. It can be just about anything. But enough about that. If you want to know more useless information about sushi, here's a little something I found on the subject. But yeah, I love sashimi too. Unfortunately, the two favourites that I was talking to you about in my earlier post both fall into the sushi category, just because it's kind of hard to serve salmon roe and chopped scallop by itself without a little piece of seaweed and some rice holding the thing together. There was this great place that I had some of the best ikura ever though. See, instead of putting them in rolls like everyone else did, I once ate at this place that just served them in a small pile on top of a really thin slice of cucumber. Man, I could sure go for some of that right now. Too bad I don't have the money to do that more often, huh? The all-you-can-eat deal that night was $30.00 per person! Come to think of it, I think that was actually my little birthday feast. Go figure.

Hey, look at that. Assuming that no one else posts right before this one goes through, this looks to be the 2500th post in this thread. Sounds like a good excuse to party if I've ever heard one.

the slackers crew

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-05 21:46:49 Reply

I get harcuts from my mom often because I like my hair short.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Reader
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-05 21:54:12 Reply

last year my hair was kinda long. everybody MADE me cut it. but that because i didn't have a reason for growing it out, i just was just growing it , it did look kinda bad though.

but this time i had a sorta reason, while it looked bad i was growing it out for the school play, and then i was going to cut it after the play (or before, ti piss off my teacher) and i just forgot to, so then a week after the play was spring break, so i couldent really get any time in to cut it. and since i was on the other sied of the continent, figured i'd keep it long some. and since then, i just plain kinda like it long.

in other news, friday i busted my fucking ass off so i could get a 68 on a math test, i was fucking spending all of my study halls doing these two fucking problems. basically, i'd sit there and have the teacher tell me where i went wrong (i'm good at getting teachers to tell me answers without them knowing i'm doing it ^_^)

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Nova ¥ ♡ ¥
¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature
Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 00:22:14 Reply

Well, as of this post, there is only 8 more days of school left for me. I slacked off a lot this school year, and shit... it was fun.

Right now I'm watching a Reno 911 marathon. All episodes, all day on Comedy Central. It is funny as hell

Oh, here is me with my new Short hair... eh... whatever... Me with my TN shirt at Venice Beach... with the haircut.

the slackers crew

killtony999
killtony999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 00:27:09 Reply

At 6/5/04 03:06 PM, MALforPresident wrote: or maybe i'll be a total jackass and not let him in just for the sake of not letting him in.

and what the crap was taht up there? somebody just came in and started asking about painbringer's name origin. what the fuck? bah.

so yeah. i'm fucknig losing it lately people..er..my friend is having a mamorial party for his bro today...well, it started 5min ago.

GEEZ you seem kinda pissed about something Mal, what is it man, you shouldnt get all pissed that two people are goin out, unless you like the girl and you hate the guy, thats justifiable terms to kick the ever lovin SHIT out of the guy to impress the girl and get her for you.....GO GET'EM TIGER.....

.....On another note I have a History essay due Monday.....

.....I havent started.....

killtony999
killtony999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 00:41:40 Reply

At 6/6/04 12:22 AM, MickFoliac wrote: Right now I'm watching a Reno 911 marathon. All episodes, all day on Comedy Central. It is funny as hell

Ehh Reno 911 is funny but the play way to often, Ive gotten tired of it, probably because its all repeats, Im waitin for the new episodes to come.

If only the played South Park more often, like at 3:00 PM (when I usually get home after school) who cares what the FuckingCockheadsCouncil (The FCC lol) says? and maybe Shorties watchin Shorties I wnat to see that show so bad but the only time Com. Cen. plays anything "good" is at late at night. I hate having to come home and watch the stupid movies they play OVER AND OVER AGAIN nonstop at 3PM

Damn i got way out of hand there..... Oh well I,m done

M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 02:56:35 Reply

heheh, yes you sure did.
lol, i wish they put south park on TV more often where i live. i dont have cable TV, and that sucks (but i got cable internet :D) so if its the right season, they put south park on ONCE A DAMN WEEK, and its only for 30 minutes... could any of you live on 30 minutes of south park a week? because i sure am finding it hard... *sniff*
--
Mick, i think your hair would look WAY better, if it was way longer. dont get it cut for a while, man. Seriously.

Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 13:01:27 Reply

At 6/6/04 02:56 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Mick, i think your hair would look WAY better, if it was way longer. dont get it cut for a while, man. Seriously.

yeh.... I was just showin how short it was now, due to ... THE HAIRCUT. If you read my earlier posts, I used to have longer sexy hair, but my parents forced me into getting it cut... So yeah obviously I'm growing it out again.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Reader
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 16:30:56 Reply

At 6/6/04 12:27 AM, killtony999 wrote: GEEZ you seem kinda pissed about something Mal, what is it man, you shouldnt get all pissed that two people are goin out, unless you like the girl and you hate the guy, thats justifiable terms to kick the ever lovin SHIT out of the guy to impress the girl and get her for you.....GO GET'EM TIGER.....

thats ONE problem. but not the reason i'm losing it. frankly, i have no idea, i'm just freaking out lately for no reason. i think its because i'm realizing i just wasted my weekend. at least i just have one more week of school, then finals week. wheeee

¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Reader
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 16:32:33 Reply

whoops. i should have done this last night. i sound like an asshole now.

DrifterX2k4, your in man. i forgot that after i made that post i was gonna let you in anyway.

if you ever come back your member #41

¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 17:01:33 Reply

Now why would a slacker be worried about wasting the weekend anyway?

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 17:05:33 Reply

At 6/6/04 05:01 PM, Painbringer wrote: Now why would a slacker be worried about wasting the weekend anyway?

Well, since I don't have my job yet, I don't have to worry about that. I always hang around with my friends at the weekends.

Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 17:20:04 Reply

Unlike you, I don't really have any friends in my town to hang around with.

BTW, you guys should refrain from getting the post after the next one because it is the 2514th and Biteme should get it. :-)

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Reader
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 17:52:51 Reply

At 6/6/04 05:20 PM, Painbringer wrote: Unlike you, I don't really have any friends in my town to hang around with.

BTW, you guys should refrain from getting the post after the next one because it is the 2514th and Biteme should get it. :-)

agreed, nobody post after this one!!! unless its biteme2514...he's a lil crazy about the whole number thing.

maybe he should explain it *hint hint*, because i never understood that whole deal.

¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature
LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 20:06:44 Reply

MaLforpresident, HI!, I'm currently making a site that advertises clubs/crews, if you have a banner post it on my topic "adverising clubs" along with your link, I'll then post it on my site, thus advertising your crew.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Reader
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 20:41:44 Reply

At 6/6/04 08:06 PM, wazup190 wrote: MaLforpresident, HI!, I'm currently making a site that advertises clubs/crews, if you have a banner post it on my topic "adverising clubs" along with your link, I'll then post it on my site, thus advertising your crew.

fucking spamming peice of shit, read my fucking posts and never return to my fucking thread.

i spicifically said not to fucking post after i did because a member of this club has some weird attraction the the number. and you fucking spamming through other threads like that. fucking hell. enjoy your ban!

¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature
LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 21:10:48 Reply

Dude I'm so sorry, that wasn't intentional, I asn't spamming, I was trying to give you free advertisement, but dude if there's anyway I can make up for it tell me, I'm really sorry.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 21:22:51 Reply

Wow... fuckin n00b... you ruined Ben's moment... And yes you are spamming. You are going into other clubs and posting irrelevant information. If you want people to know about it, make your own thread. God....

Hm.. something about slacking... umm only a week and a half left of school for me, then it's summer!

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 21:24:48 Reply

At 6/6/04 08:06 PM, wazup190 wrote: MaLforpresident, HI!

Oh!! Lock the pneumatic steel door, "frost" the window, and get out your blam weapons, 'cuz it's time for a noob bashing!

You know, If Angry_Jerk was our founder and a mod, he would delete that post in a heartbeat - Too bad he has been demoded at Deceitful for messing with the forum layout before Mikey left for Europe.

Dude I'm so sorry, that wasn't intentional,

You do realize that not reading before posting is a bannable offense, and sorry dosen't cut it?

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 21:32:53 Reply

At 6/6/04 05:20 PM, Painbringer wrote: Unlike you, I don't really have any friends in my town to hang around with.

That sucks :/ So, were do you have to go then?

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 21:42:35 Reply

At 6/6/04 09:32 PM, -HeadBanger- wrote: That sucks :/ So, were do you have to go then?

I just stay home all day on my comp most of the time.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 22:02:00 Reply

At 6/6/04 09:42 PM, Painbringer wrote: I just stay home all day on my comp most of the time.

That blows :/ Well, just come over here with Ben, Mal and Stash already.

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Reader
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 22:06:12 Reply

At 6/6/04 10:02 PM, -HeadBanger- wrote: That blows :/ Well, just come over here with Ben, Mal and Stash already.

meh? what aboot me?

those two are gonna kidnap me or something?!

the slackers crew

¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 22:09:54 Reply

Don't know how much it would cost though to get my ass there.

What is the cheapest method of transport there anyway?

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2004-06-06 22:14:41 Reply

At 6/6/04 10:06 PM, MALforPresident wrote: meh? what aboot me?

Can't you see that I wrote your name as well? :)

those two are gonna kidnap me or something?!

Yes.

BBS Signature