00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club

299,084 Views | 7,495 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 15:20:05

Welcome to the Nintendo Wii Fan Club

After realising that the other club died quite a while ago, I decided that it should be refreshed correctly. Sice it released in all.
In this club we will talk about the Nintendo Wii -

1. Its games.
2. its accessories
3. Latest news

etc.

Rules

1. no flaming
2. no spamming
3. no uneccessary off topicness

Side Note:
You dont need a wii to join, just talk about it and such.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 15:24:05

At 12/24/06 03:22 PM, Motolov wrote: I've been attempting to get a wii scince day one.

But, there's already a Nintendo Revolution club, just post in it, and it'll eventually come
back to life.

Wasnt much to that club as i recall though.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 15:29:55

Heh, i'll join. Im posting on my wii right now. I found the net was pretty bad yesterday, but today I moved it onto the other side of the tv and now it works like a dream. This on screen keyboard can be a bit tiresome though.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 15:33:25

Ive got enough cash to buy one!
It comes to my area on the tenth of Jan and itll be a bit cheaper.

If it's a Dog eats Dog world then why aren't we all cannibals?

TOAST!

THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE!

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 15:47:22

I heard there was gonna be a recall with the Nintendo Wii's because there was something wrong with the controllers. is this true or what? its bugging the hell out of me.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 15:56:27

At 12/24/06 03:47 PM, DumbassDude wrote: I heard there was gonna be a recall with the Nintendo Wii's because there was something wrong with the controllers. is this true or what? its bugging the hell out of me.

Yes , the arm straps break when people fling the controller. This usually equals in people smashing there TV screens in or Breaking something beside it

Somebody make me a cunting signature.

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:00:18

At 12/24/06 03:56 PM, TurtleJuice wrote: Yes , the arm straps break when people fling the controller. This usually equals in people smashing there TV screens in or Breaking something beside it

So, they want all of them back?
Why dont they just market a new strap? that way they make some cash.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:05:44

my friend and i both camped out to get our wii, and i love it ^_^ already beat zelda, and played some other games, but not to the same extent. i want to play the wii super monkey ball, and the new rayman... i've also heard good things about the madden game, i'd like to try that out too :)

saddly we only have one nunchuck, we can't find any place that carries any :(

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:12:51

At 12/24/06 04:05 PM, BlueHippo wrote: saddly we only have one nunchuck, we can't find any place that carries any :(

eBay has a Few , and lots of tacky rubber covers for them

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:15:55

At 12/24/06 04:12 PM, TurtleJuice wrote:
At 12/24/06 04:05 PM, BlueHippo wrote: saddly we only have one nunchuck, we can't find any place that carries any :(
eBay has a Few , and lots of tacky rubber covers for them

Yeah but most of them are second hand, you need quality merchandise. if anything for the wii.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:15:56

I got the Wii the day it came out ^_^ I camped out and was frickin first in line. They only had 3 and there were like 80 people in line, sucks for the other 77

Yeah they are letting people mail the controller back and get a new one with a thicker strap according to my friends, personally I think you are pretty retarted if you aren't holding on to the remote

oh i'd like to join if this survives

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:20:27

I like the wii.
And I think I can maybe help this club out

I make Wii sigs, maybe you guys would be interested in them, you know, to maybe show that you're part of this club or whatever :P
Here's an example:

The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:22:09

At 12/24/06 04:20 PM, MadCow wrote: I like the wii.
And I think I can maybe help this club out

I make Wii sigs, maybe you guys would be interested in them, you know, to maybe show that you're part of this club or whatever :P
Here's an example:

Sure, I'll have one of those. PM me one.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:41:53

Im joining for sure. I love all systems but i love the wii the most second Xbox 360 and last Ps3.

Great Wii sites to join: Wii Chat and Wii Together

Hehe yeah i have a signature that madcow made me...
I was also part of the Old Wii club.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:42:48

I'm going to get one when there are more in supply and they're more games for it.
I'm also praying to god that they release GoldenEye as one of there Retro Games With Online Multiplayer.Though rare will probably not let them and might put it on the Xbox 360 live Marketplace to spite nintendo.I have a 360 , so either way i'd be happy

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:50:29

Has anyone played Red Steel? That game was better than i expected.
I'm getting Zelda Tommorow.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:53:08

At 12/24/06 04:50 PM, DumbassDude wrote: Has anyone played Red Steel? That game was better than i expected.

The only wii game i played is Excite Truck and it was a bit weird.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:57:07

At 12/24/06 04:50 PM, DumbassDude wrote: Has anyone played Red Steel? That game was better than i expected.

red steel is alright, didn't quite impress me as much as my original impression before playing.

a good decision, it's an amazing game, and will provide at least 50 hours of entertainment to beat it. it's quite amazing :)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 16:59:08

Look like its not very good , i'll take your word for it

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 17:02:36

At 12/24/06 04:57 PM, BlueHippo wrote:
At 12/24/06 04:50 PM, DumbassDude wrote: I'm getting Zelda Tommorow.
a good decision, it's an amazing game, and will provide at least 50 hours of entertainment to beat it. it's quite amazing :)

How so? I've really heard much of what the game offers other than. "OMFG THAT GAME IS UBER GOOD!"

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 17:18:04

I think a lot of people hate the Wii because of its name and that 3/4 of Nintendo games dont have a lot of violence.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 17:27:54

At 12/24/06 05:02 PM, DumbassDude wrote: How so? I've really heard much of what the game offers other than. "OMFG THAT GAME IS UBER GOOD!"

lots of new weapons and gadgets, including:
ball and chain
bomb arrows (you can attach your bombs to your arrows)
double hookshot (allows you to fly all over the place)
tornado boomerang (allows up to 5 targets at once)

the gameplay is as legendary as ocarina, and the graphics are bad ass. epic dungeons and temples, and like in ocarina, you have to switch forms to get past certain spots (eventually you can turn into a wolf on command)

the fact that you use the wii controller, really puts you IN the game.

not to mention it has some amazing fishing in it!

i don't want to spoil the game, but it's amazing ^_^

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 17:34:09

At 12/24/06 04:57 PM, BlueHippo wrote: provide at least 50 hours of entertainment to beat it.

35 :D

Does anyone know what is going on with online gaming on the wii. I've read that there will be no third party games till some time next year but does that mean there are nintendo games that you can play online?

I haven't got my wireless to work yet and I've only Twilight Princess and Wii Sports so I'll be waiting a bit to play anyway but I had always thought that some of the launch titles would have had the ability to play online.

"Some kilometers SOUTH of Dublin, under more control of

the IRA, there is a vast farmland. I'm SUPER cereal"

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 17:38:33

I have Zelda and Red Steel, I was really impressed with both. At first I thought Red Steel was a little bit of a let down, it takes a while to get used to and the graphics on the first few levels aren't too wonderful, but they get much better later on, I'm really lookin forward to playin that online.

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 17:55:18

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 18:00:22

How many of you swing your wiimotes like you're on crack?

I'm going to.

Once the wriststraps are strong enough to allow it.

Anyways, when I get a Revolution (Avoiding proper name so sexual pun cannot be phrased), I want to get the WarioWare game with it. Or should I get Trauma Center: Second Opinion?

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 18:06:22

At 12/24/06 06:00 PM, kuroi-neko wrote: How many of you swing your wiimotes like you're on crack?

I'm going to.

Once the wriststraps are strong enough to allow it.
Anyways, when I get a Revolution (Avoiding proper name so sexual pun cannot be phrased), I want to get the WarioWare game with it. Or should I get Trauma Center: Second Opinion?

Yeah I swing that thing pretty crazily sometimes, strap never seemed to problem me much. Surprisingly I've heard Trauma Center was really awesome, but then again who doesn't love Wario? I'm sure you will be happy either way. Do you guys think I should get the DBZ game for Wii?

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 18:17:06

Id like to join even though I don't own a Wii yet.

At 12/24/06 04:20 PM, MadCow wrote: I make Wii sigs, maybe you guys would be interested in them, you know, to maybe show that you're part of this club or whatever :P
Here's an example:

You used IGN?

Well anyways im going to get all of this Wii stuff for Christmas tomorow and I won't even be able to use it. I tryed getting up at 4am a week ago and didn't get one so hopfully I can get one soon.

BBS Signature

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 19:38:49

Went on a 6 hour hunt last friday. Didn't gety one.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Pisses me off a tad. But, yeah. Played the TP and Excite truck demos. Both look awesome.

Response to The .:[ Nintendo Wii ]:. Club 2006-12-24 22:03:17

I think we should all add this clubs link to our signature text.

BBS Signature