00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sex - Is It Moral?

3,468 Views | 56 Replies

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-14 20:31:29

....are you retarted?...seriously...are you? bush never made a stand on sex...douche

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-14 21:45:08

At 12/14/06 07:15 PM, emmytee wrote:
At 12/13/06 11:45 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Sex is moral as long as it is not with the same sex.
Also, in many cases, it is immoral if it is with a different race. However, heterosexual, monoracial sex is OK at all times as long as it is consensual and between partners over the age limit.
OK..... I could be wrong, but isn't like every post of yours I've ever read about you wanting to bang japanese chicks?

Yep, that's the guy.

But I'm sure he's one of those people who has convinced himself that by watching anime and learning about fourteen Japanese words, he counts as Asian.

Dead.

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-14 22:56:03

At 12/14/06 09:45 PM, Elfer wrote:
At 12/14/06 07:15 PM, emmytee wrote:
At 12/13/06 11:45 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Sex is moral as long as it is not with the same sex.
Also, in many cases, it is immoral if it is with a different race. However, heterosexual, monoracial sex is OK at all times as long as it is consensual and between partners over the age limit.
OK..... I could be wrong, but isn't like every post of yours I've ever read about you wanting to bang japanese chicks?
Yep, that's the guy.

But I'm sure he's one of those people who has convinced himself that by watching anime and learning about fourteen Japanese words, he counts as Asian.

To the first guy: I am against miscegenation because I cannot have it. I'm the type that likes to bring people down when I cannot move up. Yes, I am evil.

To the second guy, I know that I am not asian, nor do I want to be one. I despise most anime/otakus, and I would only like to date a japanese woman. Yes I am evil, yes I am an uncle tom, yes I am a Black Nazi etc.

Sieg Heil and Carpe Diem.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Personal Development

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-15 01:12:26

Sex=Babies

Babies=Continueation of a species(Humans for our topic)

No Sex=No Babies

No Babies=End of species
Well do you need me to explain

sex with things other then humans=AIDS(may be wrong forget if this was the theory of how AIDS came to be)

Sex with chilldren=Well I find it imoral but on the phyiscal level I dont' think anything really happens except for a messed up kid, most likily wrong on this

Yes i know I can't spell, bite me.

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-15 10:31:59

According to the Philosopher Maslow, is sex a primary need, saying it's immoral is like saying eating is immoral.
The catholic church was in its beginning trying to give itself identity, they rejected the pagan-roman way of life, the Romans found prostitution quite normal, and males we're allowed to have sex outside their marriage.
But the church rejected that.

The bible itself only states a view things about sexuality:
Sex with family other then your spouse is unclean, like sex with animals and sex with your own gender. You aren't allowed to cheat.
There isn't said much about prostitution, but i think it is not allowed to visit a whore if you are married. Masturbation isn't spoken off, just like sex before marriage.

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-15 15:39:50

And the retarded thread continues...
I'll help it by posting this!

Sex - Is It Moral?

BBS Signature

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-15 15:46:12

sex is naural, healthy and moral regardless of gender as long as both parties concent and there over the legal age limit

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-15 15:47:39

At 12/15/06 03:46 PM, internet-lord wrote: sex is naural, healthy and moral regardless of gender as long as both parties concent and there over the legal age limit

Thank you. Took the words out of my mind!

BBS Signature

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-16 11:30:25

Sex is actually known as a good deed in some religions.
For my standards:
It is only right to have sex to the person you're married to. That doesn't include engaged couples, girlfriends/boyfriends, or cheating couples.
You know why I think that?
Because do you want to have a kid without the legal benefits of marriage?
If you love him/her only because they're good in bed, your marriage will go down the drain.

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-16 13:52:09

At 12/13/06 07:49 PM, The-Towelie wrote: Oh, so people who love each other aren't allowed to fuck? And I guess that getting pleasure is immoral too?

Yep. Everything thses days is immoral.

speedycat sure is speedy!

BBS Signature

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-16 21:33:12

Whether or not something is moral cannot be decided by a commitee or group of people. The gist of ot is if you thinks it's right, do it. Just keep in mind that noy everyone will agree with joo.

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-16 21:46:47

At 12/16/06 01:52 PM, KillerCHRISTMAS wrote:
At 12/13/06 07:49 PM, The-Towelie wrote: Oh, so people who love each other aren't allowed to fuck? And I guess that getting pleasure is immoral too?
Yep. Everything thses days is immoral.

Weird, isn't it? At the height of its power (when it was Pagan) Rome was one of the most liberal societies on the Earth. Funny how 2000 years later we've become less tolerant.

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars. But in ourselves, that we are underlings

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-16 22:33:38

No, but sexual immorality is at an alltime high. People don't think anything of sex anymore besides a one-night, one-time pleasure, when it's supposed to be a life-long connection.

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-16 22:40:35

WTF? Why are people posting here (hypocritical, yes). The originator was a douchebag and never said anything after his first post!

Libertarian. Religious Nihilist. Philosophical Skeptic.

Scop Productions.

Click and be amazed.

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-16 22:42:12

At 12/16/06 09:46 PM, The-Towelie wrote:
At 12/13/06 07:49 PM, The-Towelie wrote:
Weird, isn't it? At the height of its power (when it was Pagan) Rome was one of the most liberal societies on the Earth. Funny how 2000 years later we've become less tolerant.

Yeah, you know except crucifing people that don't worship the Emperor, throwing slaves and prisoners into the Colleuism and oppressing many many people.

Between the idea And the reality

Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-16 22:44:56

At 12/16/06 10:42 PM, MortifiedPenguins wrote:
At 12/16/06 09:46 PM, The-Towelie wrote:
At 12/13/06 07:49 PM, The-Towelie wrote:
Yeah, you know except crucifing people that don't worship the Emperor, throwing slaves and prisoners into the Colleuism and oppressing many many people.

lol, that is so true.

1.) The Romans supported slavery, modern civilizations don't.
2.) Supression of religion, they would either convert you to paganism, or kill you.
3.) Like Penguins said, they had a very small value for life, and threw prisoners into a fighting ring to either kill others or be killed.

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-18 18:20:44

But I hear cheny's daughter got that artificial baby in her or something. Is that right to do god's or the greater powers job?

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-18 18:22:44

At 12/18/06 06:20 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: But I hear cheny's daughter got that artificial baby in her or something. Is that right to do god's or the greater powers job?

Start a topic and ask again

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-18 18:24:53

At 12/15/06 03:47 PM, LtSurge659 wrote:
At 12/15/06 03:46 PM, internet-lord wrote: sex is naural, healthy and moral regardless of gender as long as both parties concent and there over the legal age limit
Thank you. Took the words out of my mind!

doctor says I need to stop doing that. lol

And I still stand by what I say

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-18 18:34:05

At 12/13/06 06:17 PM, altanese-mistress wrote: Geh....
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/Altane se/untitled.jpg?t=1166051813
If it doesn't work now, then screw it

Its called an attachment, moron.

"A poem is a naked person. Some say I am a poet." - Bob Dylan

Fear Him.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-18 18:40:13

Great idea, let's all stop having sex, especially with people you aren't married with.
That way, we'll solve teen pregnancies alltogether!

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-18 19:41:19

only if ur fucking toddlers

<@greywing> check me on netlog!

BBS Signature

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-19 08:09:33

Yeah you sick shit!

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-19 10:08:44

At 12/18/06 07:41 PM, greywing wrote: only if ur fucking toddlers

I really want you to die!

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-19 10:27:55

At 12/18/06 06:40 PM, Athlas wrote: Great idea, let's all stop having sex, especially with people you aren't married with.
That way, we'll solve teen pregnancies alltogether!

According to this group that'd be perfectly moral :)

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-19 23:23:54

Dude, who told you sex was immoral? It is natural and good to have sexual relations with te opposite gender. The only thing the bible says against it is you get married first, not an unreasonable request in my oppinion. I mean come on, is he or she not worth waiting for? I know that if I was about to engage in sexual relations I would want my partner to be dedicated and loyal to me, which is shown through marrage. If she is not worth waiting for, she is not worth having sex and risking having a kid over.

If someone ever asks you or tempts you to have sex with you because you are "in love" and says something like "Hey, don't you love me?" then just ask them "Do you love me enough to wait untill I am ready to make a commitment?" That should shut them up, if not, LOOK OUT!

Response to Sex - Is It Moral? 2006-12-20 01:37:55

Well, from my perspective, morality is often influenced by moderation. Having sex with everyone in sight is of course immoral. Doing it with that one special someone, or a few people in your lifetime is A-OK (as long as it is heterosexual, legal-age, consensual, and with another human, maybe of the same race).

That is just my philosophy though. I guess you don't have to adhere to it.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Personal Development