00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

396,686 Views | 14,720 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 18:35:58

Wow if you had any other name i would say that is another photo of Tom...But you do look uncannily like him, lol.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 19:02:42

hehe maybe we should meet up really soon then, hycran... lol well, you guys are always so nice when it comed to helping me with pictures. you know what my main worry is right now? college and university. i know im planning abit ahead, but its really starting to get to me... i dunno. cant even decide what i want to e anymore... i was sur ei wanted to become a nutritionist, but i cant find a single school with a course in it! bah! i might just go into something else... addictions counselling or something... maybe a youth worker... i know i want to be abaretender for awhile, but thats about all i got. hehe go all coyote ugly for awhile...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 19:21:50

At 11/23/03 07:02 PM, TearDropped wrote:

i know i want to be abaretender for awhile, but thats about all i got. hehe go all coyote ugly for awhile...

You certainly will if you saying it like that (abaretender). Wow so you really will be going nude, lol.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 20:10:04

Well, biteme2514 already gave you the news...good to see you are all taking it so well.

you still have a chance to prevent it though.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 20:11:18

this is an awsome club i like to post on here
This makes up so much of the posts on the club topic

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 20:20:33

Yeah... go save my movie... ^_^

I'm going to go slack off some home work, then get some sleep.

G'night.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 20:39:20

At 11/23/03 05:29 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Maybe the flash could have some characters from some of the OCP animations.

That's just the thing. There are no OCP animations. Oh well, you're probably right in the fact that having the actual faces of OCP members in the animation would look kind of stupid. Maybe if we just did what alexsmolik did with his An NG BBS Tale. That better be the right link. I never know if I can trust my notes these days. But yeah, just having the screenshots with little arms and legs might work. You know, considering the fact that that thing passed judgement with very little trouble. Then again, that time, every regular in the General forum pretty much gave it a 5 just because it had something to do with the entire BBS and not just the OCP... Like I said, I'm just throwing out suggestions here.

Bah ive not been posting much lately but im here for a while so we should get catching those blam club bastards, hehehehehe.

You really want to catch up to them, huh? Oh well, it'll happen either tomorrow or the day after. We're so close, we can practically taste them. Still, you have to remember that even though we have a larger club thread, it in no way makes us a 'better' club, you know what I mean? After all, the Blam Club has been around much longer, has twenty times as many members as we do and the only reason that we're bigger than them now is because they have their own website with forums and everything. I guess that's where they hang out most of the time. Either way though, I suppose becoming the largest unlocked club thread on Newgrounds is really something. I just hope these guys have that Flash ready before we pass them...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 20:47:11

At 11/23/03 08:39 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Either way though, I suppose becoming the largest unlocked club thread on Newgrounds is really something.

yeah, it is, the sad thing is, it also makes the topic a tempting target to some...lets say powerful forum coordinators.

meh, as long as we don't spam it should be ok right? :)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 20:58:41

question: is this the most posted thread on ng?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 21:02:19

Yo can I join I heard this thing is huge and judging by how many posts they were right

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 21:13:59

At 11/23/03 09:02 PM, TheBigEasy wrote: Yo can I join I heard this thing is huge and judging by how many posts they were right

you'd have to wait for biteme2514 to come in and say you can. In the meantime, beware that this clubs promotes smart posting, meaning yes, post a lot, but do it in a way so that you don't spam, try to give significant thought to your posts , and not short, one word answers.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 21:28:28

well, i'm back, i see theres some stuff going on in here, a nice thing to see once in a while, now maybe if people took more interest into my slackers crew :(

well i lost my indoor football game, 4-2. its alright, they had a twice as large team as us, and we were missing a few guys from our team also, but at the end of the first half some jackass on the other team pulled himself a red card, you see while our keep was in the air catching a ball, he clothslined him in mid-air and threw him into the cement floor, splitting our keep's lip and he seemed to hurt his head.

then in the second half though we were pretty tired, but hey, the team we were against was supposidly the best team in the league, so holding them down 2-0 for most of the game has to account for something, right? concidering last year they stopped keeping score after 8-0 against us every single game :)

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 21:42:27

At 11/23/03 09:13 PM, NemoX wrote:
At 11/23/03 09:02 PM, TheBigEasy wrote: Yo can I join I heard this thing is huge and judging by how many posts they were right
you'd have to wait for biteme2514 to come in and say you can. In the meantime, beware that this clubs promotes smart posting, meaning yes, post a lot, but do it in a way so that you don't spam, try to give significant thought to your posts , and not short, one word answers.

Hah! NemoX! It has been far too long since I've been graced with your presence. It's great to see you back here.

These rules apply so much more now than they did a month ago.... we've come a long ways, and it would absolutely suck if the OCP thread was closed because of one person spamming.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 21:50:12

At 11/23/03 09:42 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: Hah! NemoX! It has been far too long since I've been graced with your presence. It's great to see you back here.

thanks, I'm glad to be able to come right now. You have no idea how busy I have been...how busy I am. I've come a couple times in the past month, but don't stay for long.

These rules apply so much more now than they did a month ago.... we've come a long ways, and it would absolutely suck if the OCP thread was closed because of one person spamming.

I know. by the way, are you another one of those giving up on the forum?

oh, and MAL: sorry about your game...and congratulations on your game as well (well, you did say they were a though team and guys held them back really well for the most part). :)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 22:05:41

At 11/23/03 09:50 PM, NemoX wrote:
thanks, I'm glad to be able to come right now. You have no idea how busy I have been...how busy I am. I've come a couple times in the past month, but don't stay for long.

I can relate.... I'm in senior year at high school, and so far, it's hell.

I know. by the way, are you another one of those giving up on the forum?

I've got mixed feelings. While I do accept the fact that they don't get used much anymore, I can't really bring myself to condemn my saviour from late last school year and early this school year. Luckily, it seems that the descision has allready been made, so I don't have to deal with being a person who said it should go. I'll probably keep looking through there untill it's gone completely.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 22:16:45

At 11/23/03 10:05 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: I've got mixed feelings. While I do accept the fact that they don't get used much anymore, I can't really bring myself to condemn my saviour from late last school year and early this school year. Luckily, it seems that the descision has allready been made, so I don't have to deal with being a person who said it should go. I'll probably keep looking through there untill it's gone completely.

well, the desicion is not final just yet, if enough response is generated from the members, it may not have to be so.

I don't really want to delete it either, but if nobody posts there anymore, it has to be done :(

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 22:30:27

At 11/23/03 10:05 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: I've got mixed feelings. While I do accept the fact that they don't get used much anymore, I can't really bring myself to condemn my saviour from late last school year and early this school year.

We could always make an ocp division in one of the more popular forums such as Spasmbot or Altergrounds if NG gets banned at your school again.

I'll probably keep looking through there untill it's gone completely.

I just made another spam post you guys should check out.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 22:31:32

At 11/23/03 10:16 PM, Anarchist_SKI-BUM wrote:

?????, why the account change?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 22:35:24

1.12/5.00

I ask you.

How did it stay? Isn't 2.00 passing or something?

Oh well. Maybe I'll get Turd of The Week. ^_^

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=136770

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 22:36:12

if the forums are always dead, why would you keep them up? huh, that sounds sexual... well anyways, im pissed cause i so thought it would snow today... but no. it just had to rain. bloody hell. its still raining. its cause i live in fucking vancouver! bah!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 22:37:00

At 11/23/03 10:31 PM, NemoX wrote:
At 11/23/03 10:16 PM, Anarchist_SKI-BUM wrote:
?????, why the account change?

sorry, i was caculating how many total posts i had from all my accounts in all the forums i post in. this is my 5998th post..ever! (i decided to figure it out before the OCP forums were deleted..thats 188 of my total posts gone) though i wish i could see my post count with all the deleted posts from here... ;(

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 23:12:54

ok, this is going to be hard to explain. anywho

this is my 5000th grand total post..ever!!!

you see, i added up, my 4000something posts on this account, my 188 posts at the OCP forums, my 20someodd at spasmbot, my 50 some posts with my one alternate accoutn and my 9 posts on my other alternate account. and i noticed how fucking close i was to a grand total of 5000 posts.

so yeah, i've also kept frop posting elswhere on other accounts long enough to bash out a few posts with this account, so that the milestone lands evenly on my 4680th post :)

so yeah

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 23:27:03

At 11/23/03 10:16 PM, NemoX wrote: I don't really want to delete it either, but if nobody posts there anymore, it has to be done :(

Don't worry about it, man. I don't think anyone has any objections to what has to be done. Besides, we still have that tagging system thing on our website. Speaking of which, ___, what's the deal with our iBlam.com website? Has that cjdrop guy gotten back to you yet on that? If we could just get that thing up, we'd probably be able to have our own set of forums again without relying on the generosity of the Latingrounds administrators. I mean, they have enough to deal with in their club...

So far, no one here has said anything against the deletion of the forums. I suppose that's the end of it then. Most of the members here have spoken so I guess that does it. You can go right ahead and delete the forums now. Although it sucks to see them go, I think we all knew that this day was coming. Thanks to Latingrounds for providing us those forums in the first place and thanks to NemoX for allowing us to have one final say on what should happen before just going ahead and deleting it without our knowledge. Good-bye, little OCP forum. May you rest in peace.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 23:34:23

jeeze thanks for congradulating me everybody, i mean, its just like a big milestone..but nOOOOO..fine, i'll go back to lurking and NOT try for my 4700th for this account *pouts...runs out of room crying like a little girl*

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 23:39:54

At 11/23/03 11:27 PM, biteme2514 wrote:

If we could just get that thing up, we'd probably be able to have our own set of forums again without relying on the generosity of the Latingrounds administrators. I mean, they have enough to deal with in their club...

ah! if it was only that, but other than the OCP and Ltingrounds, we also host the Korn forum, the metal gear solid forum, altergrounds, Oscar's Taek Wan Do site, and two others you don't really have to know about ;).

Even if nobody has said anything yet in favor of keeping the forum, it will still be up for a week or so, that way you can have one last nostalgia visit if you want, say goodbye, or whatever (some members decided to start spamming already just for the fun of doing it before it gets deleted...I shall ban them! ;) )

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 23:42:55

oops, sory MAL, I was busy with some stuff and didn't notice your post there...

erm...congrats?
no, really, congrats, I would never be able to keep track of all the post I've ever done in all the accounts I have in different places...
and to top it all of you have alternate accounts for the same site...I would get confused sooner or later :)

so yeah, there, congrats :)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 23:44:16

At 11/23/03 10:35 PM, ___ wrote: 1.12/5.00

I ask you.

How did it stay? Isn't 2.00 passing or something?

Oh well. Maybe I'll get Turd of The Week. ^_^

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=136770

Passing is 1.5 after 150 votes, I believe.

FIVE GET.

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 1.12!

That was actually pretty cool!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 23:48:45

At 11/23/03 11:39 PM, NemoX wrote:

I shall ban them! ;) )

You mean spam is not allowed there? But I thought the spam policy only talks about NG - As if NG is that relevant to the latingrounds forum.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 23:49:23

At 11/23/03 11:42 PM, NemoX wrote: oops, sory MAL, I was busy with some stuff and didn't notice your post there...

yeah..nobody notices me, i'm just the middle child :(

erm...congrats?

damn straight behotch!

no, really, congrats, I would never be able to keep track of all the post I've ever done in all the accounts I have in different places...
and to top it all of you have alternate accounts for the same site...I would get confused sooner or later :)

haha, i only have three, and thats at newgrounds only, i have an account at the OCP and spasm bot, thats it. so its not all that confusing

so yeah, there, congrats :)

booya!

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-23 23:55:58

So um guys what do I post here?

I Posted The Millionth Post

And Created The Hundred Thousandth Thread