00:00
00:00

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

304,180 Views | 14,725 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 14:45:55

At 9/21/03 02:41 PM, biteme2514 wrote: You just started talking and I'm already lost... =S

Whay? I was right, wasn't I?

Actually, I just got up about an hour ago. I slept in again, and I really shouldn't have because now, I won't be able to fall asleep early tonight to get ready for school tomorrow. In other words, I'm probably going to fall asleep in my Math class again. Oh well, it's not as if that's something totally new and unexpected. Hey, how long have you been on the BBS anyways? This thread was almost off page one by the time I revived it... I think I might want to do an update later...

I know that. I once fell asleep during the informatics lesson. My teacher cought me....oh well

I wasn't here the whole time, I was also OUT of my home, having a life :)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 14:53:42

At 9/21/03 02:45 PM, -Marc- wrote: Whay? I was right, wasn't I?

You mean the whole "what really started the OCP" thing? I was looking for a link to a thread as opposed to a name. NemoX and Sable (I believe that's what soulrifter's current alias is, but I'm not certain) are just the first two people to join the club after I made it. Members #2 and #3, in fact...

I wasn't here the whole time, I was also OUT of my home, having a life :)

Well, that was a thinly-veiled criticism... =P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 15:02:26

Can i join?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 15:05:17

At 9/21/03 02:53 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
You mean the whole "what really started the OCP" thing? I was looking for a link to a thread as opposed to a name. NemoX and Sable (I believe that's what soulrifter's current alias is, but I'm not certain) are just the first two people to join the club after I made it. Members #2 and #3, in fact...

Ah, okay, I understand :)

Well, that was a thinly-veiled criticism... =P

Nope, because I'm sure that I spend more hours than you on the BBS, between 4 and 7 hours everyday :) You just post more than I do

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 15:17:17

At 9/21/03 03:02 PM, Waq wrote: Can i join?

Well, at the moment, we're getting a little more exclusive with our members, but if you really want to get in, we have a few recommendations for you. First of all, we do background checks on all the people who wish to join, I just took a look at your post history, and what I found was that you seem to post very short responses to things. If you could change that, and post longer, more well-thought out responses, you'd be higher up on our list of potential members. Second, if you still wish to join, you should stick around this thread and we can give you suggestions as time goes by. We've actually managed to take a few spammers and turn them into people who actually follow the BBS rules. Third, we could get a few people to track your posting history and if you get better with your posting, we can offer you Member #62. However, before doing so, you'll have to spend some time in a Recruit phase, where technically, you're a member, but not yet eligible for certain benefits that this club has to offer. Once you pass the Recruit test (a few days without causing trouble or getting banned), you're in. So, I know that all sounds insanely complicated, but are you still interested?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 15:22:50

I'm glad that I had about 2000 posts when I joined, I didn't need the recruit phase...

By the way, Ben, could it be possible that you, and Painbringer take a plane and come to my birthday party?
And take -sphere- and the others with you LOL

What a shitty place I live in....(I use this sentence quite often)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 15:27:50

I'm tired, I need to sleep I didn't do shit for school...

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 15:37:19

At 9/21/03 03:22 PM, -Marc- wrote: By the way, Ben, could it be possible that you, and Painbringer take a plane and come to my birthday party?
And take -sphere- and the others with you LOL

You supply the money and we'll be glad to. Hehehe...

Oh well, the closest I'm going to be to coming out your way would be going to Spain this spring. At least, I think I'm going to Spain. I think my principal's getting pissed because I manage to get on so many school trips to far-off places. They already told me that I couldn't go on a camping trip off in the woods somewhere for three days with a class that I used to be in, so I really have no idea. How close do you live to Spain? Hahaha!

(Here's a great shot of Barcelona. I swear, I'm going to kill something if I'm not allowed to go...)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 15:44:21

At 9/21/03 03:37 PM, biteme2514 wrote: You supply the money and we'll be glad to. Hehehe...

I'm so rich! :) just kidding

Oh well, the closest I'm going to be to coming out your way would be going to Spain this spring. At least, I think I'm going to Spain. I think my principal's getting pissed because I manage to get on so many school trips to far-off places. They already told me that I couldn't go on a camping trip off in the woods somewhere for three days with a class that I used to be in, so I really have no idea. How close do you live to Spain? Hahaha!

Barcelona, sure great. I was in Saint Tropez(France) once, it was great on the southcoast.

If you go to spain...just a couple of miles and you are in Austria :)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 15:58:38

At 9/21/03 03:44 PM, -Marc- wrote: If you go to spain...just a couple of miles and you are in Austria :)

Get your parents to drive you across the border and you could meet me in one of the hotels. Of course, that's assuming I even get to go at all. It'd be weird to meet a BBS user halfway across the world, no? It was weird enough to meet NixieTubeClock in real life and he only lives a few towns away from me...

Congratulations on scoring the top of the 400th page, by the way...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 16:01:42

At 9/21/03 03:58 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Get your parents to drive you across the border and you could meet me in one of the hotels. Of course, that's assuming I even get to go at all. It'd be weird to meet a BBS user halfway across the world, no? It was weird enough to meet NixieTubeClock in real life and he only lives a few towns away from me...

That was more a joke, these "few miles" are in reality about 900 miles....that won't work, yeah, it would be weird for me also :) Well, I hope to meet someone from here one day..

Congratulations on scoring the top of the 400th page, by the way...

I just noticed :) Wow, 400 pages....that's W00T!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 16:24:28

ok i guess i might be here 4 the 12,000th post if things here kick up yea.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 16:25:02

Okay dudes, I'll leave now, it's getting late here and I have school tomorrow :/ Seems like I would miss the 12.000 post here...oh well, that always happense to me, I almost always miss the milestones...

Stats for the night:

5,245 in total (21.549 per day)

My post count per day raises again, I might even get back my 26 per day I had before vacation :)

Sleep tight dudes

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 16:48:10

Well, I did get some sleep, but not as much as I wanted because my brother likes to play his music so loud: I could hear every damn word too.

Anyway, I see we're only 25 away from 12000. Let's pick up the pace, shall we?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 17:12:00

At 9/21/03 04:48 PM, NixieTubeClock wrote: Anyway, I see we're only 25 away from 12000. Let's pick up the pace, shall we?

Looks like we're going into one of those milestone phases again. Oh well, as always, here's the list...

1000: MagicalMusicalShazmo
2000: muh_not_stooped
3000: Lord_Miroku_Sama
4000: biteme2514
5000: rangi
6000: WastedRat
7000: MALforPresident
8000: NixieTubeClock
9000: suckit5490
10000: -Sphere-
11000: NixieTubeClock (2)
12000: ???

Seeing as how NixieTubeClock scored it again last time, who wants to make this thing a free-for-all? I mean, the first ten were all different already, right? Oh well, it's up to you guys. I haven't even made up my mind as to whether I want to try for this one or not...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 21:56:38

What the fuck!?!

Four hours ago a post of mine in general timed out many times so I just gave up and left the comp to work on the '62 Dodge.

Well, the timeout is not the point - Anyway, I unscrewed the dashboard, replaced the bulbs, yada yada, and went back to submit that post. It went through successfuly and so I went to check back in the OCP: I noticed that the club count is still 11976! I did a refresh but the number stayed the same. WTF?

Has no one really posted here in 4.5 hours?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 22:22:23

At 9/21/03 10:02 PM, Wolfintity wrote:
No, it isn't that, Newgrounds has been down for a few hours, it just returned to normal about 25/30 minutes ago.

I see - So it wasn't because of my connection.

There better be a damn good explaination for it.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-21 22:55:12

hey all. im soooo bored right now. i just picked up my 8000 year old diablo 2 cd and played for about an hour. nothing better to do on a depressing sunday. i guess your running out of members to give that award to biteme cause now your givin it to non-members =P. so hows things in the ocp?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 00:10:18

what the hell happened to this topic?

where is everyone?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 00:45:44

At 9/21/03 10:55 PM, poop_face wrote: hey all. im soooo bored right now. i just picked up my 8000 year old diablo 2 cd and played for about an hour. nothing better to do on a depressing sunday. i guess your running out of members to give that award to biteme cause now your givin it to non-members =P. so hows things in the ocp?

Hey, I used to play that game all the time. It was one of those things I did a lot before I got obsessed with Newgrounds. Anyways, I'm off in one of those weird moods right now. Newgrounds was out for a few hours so I hit the arcades because I was bored. But right now, I'm strangely calm. Just a second ago, I was sitting in the darkness watching a candle flicker. Then I realized I couldn't see my keyboard. Oh well, are we still trying for the 12,000th post tonight?

By the way, Craig_Kilborn, NixieTubeClock's birthday is on October 3rd, or so I've heard. You want to try and make the party? =P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 01:00:13

At 9/22/03 12:55 AM, Wolfintity wrote: Wow, that is kinda weird. Three Canadians, that live not far from each other, with their birthdays all within a week or so apart.

I'm not one of those Canadians, am I? My birthday's actually off in July sometime. I'm a Cancer. Then again, if I'm not one of those three Canadians, are you referring to TearDropped? I believe her birthday is on the 5th. Anyways, I'm just getting more confused by the minute so I'm just going to shut up now.

Who's going for the 12,000th post?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 01:09:41

Looks like I didn't miss much considering that I saw three episodes of Inu Yasha and deposited: Now, is it just me, or are these submitions getting more retarded (in a good and funny way that is)?

BTW, I feel kinda hyper right now and I don't know why. Oh well, let's get that 12000!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 01:10:24

At 9/22/03 01:02 AM, Craig_Kilborn wrote: I might try...I'll probably fail though.

Go for it if you want it. This is cracking me up though. What you just said reminded me of that time you were trying to snag the 10,000th post in this thread way back on page 334. You were posting as -shock- back then, and you were posting stuff like "-shock-, attempting to steal one from the OCP". Then, of course, -Sphere- beat you to it, and rangi posted "-shock-, failing in his attempt". Hehehe... I have no idea why that's so damn funny... Good times, good times...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 01:16:50

At 9/22/03 01:10 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Go for it if you want it. This is cracking me up though.

Now wouldn't it be funny if I were to get the milestone for the third time? Hopefuly my old enemy posting quota won't interfere this time.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 01:20:58

At 9/22/03 01:16 AM, NixieTubeClock wrote: Now wouldn't it be funny if I were to get the milestone for the third time? Hopefuly my old enemy posting quota won't interfere this time.

Call me crazy, but I'm rooting for Craig_Kilborn tonight. I don't really feel like taking it, but if the door's wide open, I might jump in and grab it. Then again, I think that's what Wolfintity is doing. It's not like him to just log out a few posts before a milestone so I think he has a nice long post at the ready so he can dive in and take the 12,000th from us...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 01:24:51

i was just lookin on somethingawful.com for like and hour.

check out all the guides they have. theyre so funny. my favorite is the one about flying, if youve got a minute you should check it out it had me spitting my red fusion all over the place.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 01:35:36

At 9/22/03 01:24 AM, poop_face wrote: check out all the guides they have.

I'm just reading the one about anime right now.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 01:44:08

At 9/22/03 01:37 AM, Wolfintity wrote: Pain ,it looks like you are becoming quite the anime fan, why not join the Anime Club? It's all good fun over there :)

Because I have only discovered anime and wouldn't feel comfortable in a place where people know way more about this stuff than I.

BTW, why did the Inu Yasha club die so fast.

I bet you're trying to make me use up my quota, aren't you?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 01:47:39

At 9/22/03 01:44 AM, NixieTubeClock wrote:
I bet you're trying to make me use up my quota, aren't you?

Oh, no! Never!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-09-22 01:47:51

Could this be the third milestone for Konrad?