00:00
00:00

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

304,130 Views | 14,725 Replies
New Topic

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 11:22:30


At 7/19/03 08:39 AM, Blenny wrote: I can't wait for this topi to get locked. It's gonna be so funny.

Why, thank you for your lovely first post blessings!

And I'm sure it will be ABSOLUTELY hilarious, Blender.


.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 11:28:46


Bascally I leave tommorow morning. Being me, I'm going to end up late for my flight and probably be subjected to one of them random baggage checks.

I'm staying in this thread for the day.


.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 11:53:06


Well, I got ban yesterday so i wasnt able to post anything for the battle. I was here there and saw that wolfy didnt show up. I personally like the idea for a once a week battle. But i think everyone should know that I would take the title away...:)

ON OTHER MATTERS!

At 7/18/03 09:51 PM, sweet85 wrote: "I kind of like talking to you guys makes me forget about many of the things that are going on at the moment :) I really apreciate that."

If you read earlier in the pages and my older post you would see that i have a lot going on at this point in my life too. The BBS helps me forget about it, and also helps me to talk about it with other people hre on the BBS. Biteme just today (or yesterday) gave me the best advice anyone has ever given me and iv only talked to him on the BBS. Its great!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 12:44:28


Anyone.... possibly want a sig? Lol.. I'm soo bored..


.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 13:53:28


At 7/19/03 12:44 PM, TheHatter wrote: Anyone.... possibly want a sig? Lol.. I'm soo bored..

The thread's in one of those dead phases again, isn't it? Oh well, you were here yesterday, right? I don't need a sig, but right now, I do need someone to tell me what happened yesterday in General while I was out. You know, just in case there's something I should know. I came back last night too late to get any real posting done so I missed an entire day. Think you can help with that?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 14:24:19


At 7/19/03 01:53 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Think you can help with that?

Me? General? I don't think so. ;P

And Ben, I'm going to deposit today, then you deposit tommorow and everyday 'til I post here saying I'm back. Okay?


.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 14:26:01


That's strange. I thought for sure an OCP member would be on right now but I guess not. Anyways, never mind about the whole "tell me what happened in General" thing. I stuck around in there for a while and I'm all caught up. However, I'm about ready to go out again. Not with friends or anything but I need to get some shopping done and then I plan on going to see Bad Boys 2. I want to see if it's as bad as the critics say it is. I also need to get yesterday's pictures developed. So yeah, I won't be back online for a few hours. You guys are probably used to that by now. Besides, I trust you guys... See you all in about six hours!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 14:35:30


aw, so the wolf never showed. something must have come up. *mutters "pussy" under his breath*

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 15:57:36


At 7/19/03 02:35 PM, michelinman wrote: aw, so the wolf never showed. something must have come up. *mutters "pussy" under his breath*

Maybe he got so freaked over this that he commited suicide.

Well, that's the worst that could have happened.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 16:01:12


the "worst" are you sure? what if someone killed his whole family his friends even his dog would that be worse?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 16:11:24


At 7/19/03 04:01 PM, michelinman wrote: the "worst" are you sure? what if someone killed his whole family his friends even his dog would that be worse?

Only if they raped the dog after.

Hmm... I wonder where Wolf is.. Maybe it has to do with his new brother.


.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 16:17:06


Mean stuff is being said in the General Forum about biteme.
He should go and check that mufuga out.


I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 16:27:39


yeah, i got my 1337th post in that topic, *sniffs*

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 16:37:17


At 7/19/03 04:01 PM, michelinman wrote: the "worst" are you sure? what if someone killed his whole family his friends even his dog would that be worse?

Same thing: Basicaly, him being dead is the worst that can happen to him in the NG context.

Speaking of dead; does anyone know what happened to Katierings? Yes, I know she quit and her popularity dropped under 4000, but I'm just wondering if she's still alive.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 16:41:34


screw talking about dead people. check this out!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 16:46:59


At 7/19/03 04:41 PM, michelinman wrote: screw talking about dead people. check this out!

I believe that officially makes you a vet on the BBS.

Congratulations.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 16:49:12


well they cant call me a newb anymore. but they can call me a n00b

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 16:52:13


At 7/19/03 04:41 PM, michelinman wrote: screw talking about dead people. check this out!

Hey I just joined OCP, seems like good fun. I think ill start posting a lot again. Just like the good ole days.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 16:56:13


At 7/19/03 04:49 PM, michelinman wrote: well they cant call me a newb anymore. but they can call me a n00b

I think some people might, for you telling them what they can do.. heh. Just kidding around with ya. Some people will depending on what you do though.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 17:35:49


Hey guys how is everyone doing :) Im feeling a bit better now I guess im ready for work tommorow *sigh* hehe. I just came by to post a bit and to tell you that I may be a bit busy from now on and may not post as much but I'll try my hardest to do so.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 17:43:58


At 7/19/03 04:41 PM, michelinman wrote: screw talking about dead people. check this out!

Oh I almost forgot I know im kinda late but im happy you reached your 1,337 post... :)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 17:52:52


At 7/19/03 04:52 PM, JockStrapJake wrote:
At 7/19/03 04:41 PM, michelinman wrote: screw talking about dead people. check this out!
Hey I just joined OCP, seems like good fun. I think ill start posting a lot again. Just like the good ole days.

who are you? When did you join?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 18:36:06


At 7/19/03 05:52 PM, homicidalTyler wrote: who are you? When did you join?

he joined before u signed up back in the day when i was a level 9

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 18:47:54


At 7/19/03 05:52 PM, homicidalTyler wrote:
At 7/19/03 04:52 PM, JockStrapJake wrote:
At 7/19/03 04:41 PM, michelinman wrote: screw talking about dead people. check this out!
Hey I just joined OCP, seems like good fun. I think ill start posting a lot again. Just like the good ole days.
who are you? When did you join?

heh, thats why we have profiles. I joined in october. To be specific october fourth. You joined in like april. I dont appreciate being called a n00b basically by you. But whatever I wont make fun of you.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 18:54:14


At 7/19/03 06:47 PM, JockStrapJake wrote: heh, thats why we have profiles. I joined in october. To be specific october fourth. You joined in like april. I dont appreciate being called a n00b basically by you. But whatever I wont make fun of you.

he didnt ask 4 when u joined ng he wanted 2 kno when u joined the OCP so he wasnt callin u a n00b.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 19:02:08


At 7/19/03 06:54 PM, -FaTbOy- wrote:
At 7/19/03 06:47 PM, JockStrapJake wrote: heh, thats why we have profiles. I joined in october. To be specific october fourth. You joined in like april. I dont appreciate being called a n00b basically by you. But whatever I wont make fun of you.
he didnt ask 4 when u joined ng he wanted 2 kno when u joined the OCP so he wasnt callin u a n00b.

Oh, I think the word just tells him that I JUST joined OCP. But, my mistake.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 19:26:32


At 7/19/03 07:22 PM, Wolfintity wrote:
sorry i missed it relly i was up all night taken my brother all day yesterday and slept last night until about an hour ago i woke up well have to do it some other time around monday or tuesday and ill be makin a special sig just for the event and hey everybody i wont lose be sure of that

I already gave Tyler the trophy, but we could still have da battle later today.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 19:58:33


At 7/19/03 04:37 PM, Painbringer wrote: Speaking of dead; does anyone know what happened to Katierings? Yes, I know she quit and her popularity dropped under 4000, but I'm just wondering if she's still alive.

she's still alive i think, somebody would have mentioned it, i guess she talks to a couple newgrounders outside of the NG BBS, and they wont give much of a reason why she left, i think it was personal issues. i'm not gonna speculate any.

but i think she's still alive, when she left she said she'll just lurk around every lil while


¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Blag [updated: 7/9/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 20:05:17


At 7/19/03 07:58 PM, MALforpresident wrote:
but i think she's still alive, when she left she said she'll just lurk around every lil while

Well, considering that she goes by the NG alias Asshole_Fucker and has the word 'bye' in her sig, tells me that she might be depressed and hates us. Don't you think?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 21:14:04


At 7/19/03 08:05 PM, Painbringer wrote: Well, considering that she goes by the NG alias Asshole_Fucker and has the word 'bye' in her sig, tells me that she might be depressed and hates us. Don't you think?

i wasn't sure if you noticed the change, i was bored one night and did a search for my name, and she posted malforpresident during our flame war, and i noticed that the alias had changed also, i check once in a while to see if she had posted when i wasn't around, she hasnt

i dont think she got bored or pissed, i remember just before she left she made an alt. account that was her lil star wars thingy. then dissapeard a few days later, oh well,

she also said she'd be back sometime


¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Blag [updated: 7/9/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature