00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wall-to-Wall collab!

3,854 Views | 108 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-13 22:00:38

At 12/13/06 09:49 PM, JunkyCow wrote: oh dear. i suck at sound editing... ill figure something out. i drew a robot design, but didn't think to bring it over on a flash drive.... later.

Here 'ya go.

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-13 22:44:07

Hey I'll see what I can do I've started a desighn I'm kind of swamped in my flashes but I'm almost done with them so I think I can do 15 secs at 24 fps give me part 10 if it's open and my flashes HAVE gotten better so my animation is not frame by frame no tweens stuff.

um lol? thats just about all I have to say to you right now

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-14 12:07:35

Guys, hows work doing?

My animation has all the robot part complete, and im in the middle of the human guy.
Its funny, when my robot didnt had the human to hit he seemed to be dancing like a girl XD!

Also i thought of a nice background effect, metal walls, not just gray, add them white areas to resemble the reflection of light on metal, if this works im going to send you a screenshot

Keep up working

Also, this is supposed to be finished for february???
We will finish really really before that

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-14 14:28:37

i have a problem my robot looks little and have no imagenation with a humen
but i can animate it thery well if you will apruve iwillbe on with my part

BBS Signature

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-14 15:12:52

can i join? i would like to do part 12 if possible

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-14 17:06:44

To the last person, sure, why not?

At 12/14/06 12:07 PM, Nighthawkstudio wrote: Guys, hows work doing?

My animation has all the robot part complete, and im in the middle of the human guy.
Its funny, when my robot didnt had the human to hit he seemed to be dancing like a girl XD!

Also i thought of a nice background effect, metal walls, not just gray, add them white areas to resemble the reflection of light on metal, if this works im going to send you a screenshot

Keep up working

Also, this is supposed to be finished for february???
We will finish really really before that

If we finish earlier, we can submit it earlier. I just want to give some time to the animators who are perfectionists. Right now, I have the intro to the main thing, and a part where the robot jumps across and hangs from a ceiling thing. The kicks an enemy.

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-14 17:30:36

Here i am again updating my work

This is some raw animation screenshots.
I mean, i know it looks bad but its just the beggining...
well... here are the links
Tell me what you think of them =D

The robot lifting the guy
www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/59 18869012500robot4.jpg

The robot breaking the human's leg (Unfinished)
www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/59 18889325001robot5.jpg

The robot getting more power than expected (Unfinished)
www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/59 18901825002robot6.jpg

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-14 19:30:20

yo this is a cool idea, if theres any more space or time Im in for this, I have Flash MX 2004

-Fragmonkey

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-14 21:59:08

Sure.

Updated list:
1.) Me
2.) Eragon482
3.) patu1
4.) ArrowTehFox
5.) Re2deemer
6.) Fackinolii
7.) Barbaro666
8.) Gmagnum
9.) JunkyCow
10.) hollowbullet
11.) Nighthawkstudio
12.) Chocolate-chip
13.) FragMonkey
14.) Empty
15.) Empty
16.) Empty
17.) Empty
18.) Empty
19.) Empty
20.) Empty

If it get's more popular, I might have to allow more people, but I want it less than 7 MB, though.

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-15 12:41:56

Shit load more detail to come but i thought i would give you a taste. http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/stevest er05/robot_progress_1.swf

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-15 14:56:05

Just thought I would keep you guys updated now and again. http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/stevest er05/robot_update.swf

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-15 15:18:36

At 12/8/06 12:59 PM, Fackinolii wrote: I'll go in it but you should make it so that each time the robot goes through a new door frame for a different rampage it changes from how the next artist wants it to look like.

Yeah, somthing like that!

Every time sombody elses part finishes the robot will go into a 'upgrade machine' marked ______'s upgrade machine (eg if i was in it it would say FidioProduction's upgrade machine)

if you use this idead creditise (give gredit to) me

Current Projects: (animation will start after Christmas when I get a Bamboo Fun)

ToddToons EP1 Technologically Assisted

Living the Life EP1 (written by Luke Goodwin)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-15 16:04:16

not sure if this collab already has a menu http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/stevest er05/wall_to_wall.swf
(just a rough draft. open to ideas)

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-15 16:32:23

At 12/15/06 04:04 PM, Chocolate-chip wrote: not sure if this collab already has a menu http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/stevest er05/wall_to_wall.swf
(just a rough draft. open to ideas)

We should combine this one with the old one, the blood effect is amazing, adding it the robot would make it perfect.

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-15 16:39:06

Done with My robot desighn tell me what you think

The Wall-to-Wall collab!

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-15 16:43:55

this looks intresting can i join?

oh yea whats the due date just to ask?

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-15 17:40:37

well my whole idea if with making this little menu thing is to have little captions of all the robots at a violent moment sliding along and fading on the main menu screen. But just to see what it look like i made this. http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/stevest er05/walltowallwithrobot.swf

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-15 18:14:11

liking it hollowbullet

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-15 18:18:21

At 12/15/06 04:43 PM, blood-leach wrote: this looks intresting can i join?

oh yea whats the due date just to ask?

Read the first post.

At 12/15/06 05:40 PM, Chocolate-chip wrote: well my whole idea if with making this little menu thing is to have little captions of all the robots at a violent moment sliding along and fading on the main menu screen. But just to see what it look like i made this. http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/stevest er05/walltowallwithrobot.swf

I love the menu so far, can you send me the fla?

At 12/15/06 02:56 PM, Chocolate-chip wrote: Just thought I would keep you guys updated now and again. http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/stevest er05/robot_update.swf

Okay, as I stated before. Make it have arms and legs, so it can have fluid human movement.

At 12/15/06 04:39 PM, hollowbullet wrote: Done with My robot desighn tell me what you think

Seems good, it would fit in if it was metal-ish grey though

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-16 09:54:20

I know I put a brownish ting to it to make it look like it was an unfinished model to get revenge on those who threw it out

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-16 10:05:24

k here he is with an unrusted metal coat tell me if I should stick with this or not.

The Wall-to-Wall collab!

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-16 12:24:16

so can i join then ?

btw i dont aminate sticks anymore just i never been botherd to make something decent :)

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-16 13:11:27

At 12/16/06 10:05 AM, hollowbullet wrote: k here he is with an unrusted metal coat tell me if I should stick with this or not.

I like it, is very cool

my only complain is the upper leg part, it seems bad compared to the rest of the robot wich is awesome.

add more detail there and it will be perfect.

Oh, and I hope you dont animate fire like that in the movie :S, just in case, use almost white yellow movieclips with yellow blur, that looks good

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-17 19:42:31

question: It was unclear to me but do we draw our own robot? or do we use the one provided.

-Fragmonkey
PS: I like the robot like 2 replies up, but heres mine if anyone wanted to see (just had it sitting around from a previous flash idea i had)

The Wall-to-Wall collab!

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-17 19:48:41

At 12/16/06 12:24 PM, blood-leach wrote: so can i join then ?

btw i dont aminate sticks anymore just i never been botherd to make something decent :)

Okay.

At 12/17/06 07:42 PM, FragMonkey wrote: question: It was unclear to me but do we draw our own robot? or do we use the one provided.

-Fragmonkey
PS: I like the robot like 2 replies up, but heres mine if anyone wanted to see (just had it sitting around from a previous flash idea i had)

Yes, you can draw your own robot, but you just have to make it have arms and legs sort of like a person, though. I also like your robot.

At 12/16/06 10:05 AM, hollowbullet wrote: k here he is with an unrusted metal coat tell me if I should stick with this or not.

I like it. The pink is a little too bright though.

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-17 19:53:18

awsome, okay gonna start it right now, how are you decideing co-authors?

-Fragmonkey
PS: thanks i like it too, the android sense to it is awsome in my idea ^^

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-18 10:23:51

you didn't repLY me if it is okey that my robot doesn't realy have legs but never mind i will remake him he will be thry cool..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-18 11:06:04

sory for the double post but it is okey i sceched on paper the robot it is thery cool about co auterhip i think the best 4 parts shuld get it or you choose or we make a vote at the end
i am aiming for co auter...sory for my english i am not in chrge but this is preaty dead
so iwill be happy to see everybody's progress like everyone tell us like i just started
and what ever every body that have up to 5 secondes show it get comments and improve
overwise the score wuld be thery low so everybody post your progress and don't discuss
on msn do it here so every body can see and comment just so this collab wont die an horiblle
death or gets low score and agin sory for my poor english english is a very hard languge...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-18 13:20:59

sory for triplle posting iget to do that a lot latly lol...ican do the intro if you like...but only
at the end...
and i saw in the start you speaking about money..so i will
tell you how does it work...beside you, you give 4 other peapole co auter those you give to the 4 best parts which you choose or you can let everybody vote if money is erned by winning
awrds it goes ro the auters this way every body makes their's best effort to get co auter
and also the collab is in thei profile to give co auter you wrute the 4 names in the places in the submiting page it is thery easy...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wall-to-Wall collab! 2006-12-19 10:43:43

well, our movie IS going to have a normal score, i meana 2.50-2.70 because only 4 of us have batting averages above 2.5, (inluding gmagnum who OWNS us lol)

I hope that the rest of us are good even without having batting.

Or we could improve the worst movies to make them look better, that would help