00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MovementalStudio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Today, she left.

1,681 Views | 30 Replies

Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:32:17

Earlier tonight my girlfriend left for an eight month trip around Europe. When she returns, she's only here for two months, then she's off again to University in Montreal.

I already miss her smile, her kisses and her love. A good part of me is flying eastward as we speak, along with her.

I miss the way she'd cheer me up right now; how I'd be cheering her up.

I miss the way her heartbeat feels after we're both exhausting and sweating next to one another in bed, and we're both drifting off to sleep.

Now I could sit my ass here, put my playlist consisting of Where'd You Go, We're in Heaven, and Tim McGraw's Live Like You Were Dying on repeat for the next eight months, and wallow in self-pity and sadness.

And you know? In some twisted way that would be satisfiying. I think it's because it's the easiest way to aknowledge that I had something good going.

I could do that. Or I could get my ass up early tomorrow, hit the gym first thing, and get myself a decent paying job.

I could save up for the next three months and meet up with her in Ireland.

I could put my life in motion for the first time in many years, and move towards that same good thing.

Now that isn't the easiest course of action, but I'll be damned if it's not the one I'm going to take.

There are boys and there are men.

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:34:35

Cheat on her. Remeber the Area code rule.

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:37:46

At 10/24/06 02:34 AM, TommyTheMachineGunn wrote: Cheat on her. Remeber the Area code rule.

haha, nice

what is the point of this topic?
You didn't really ask a question, you sort of just made a statement.

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:41:57

Just remember to ignore the taste of the slew of foreign flavour penises on her breath when she comes back..

..that's if you don't get a Dear John letter over myspace or something first.

-J

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:43:35

At 10/24/06 02:34 AM, TommyTheMachineGunn wrote: Cheat on her. Remeber the Area code rule.

Dude, this girl is fucking amazing. I'm not stupid enough to throw away a great thing, even if the circumstances are all lined up against it.

She's by far the most stable, coolest chick I've ever met.

Today, she left.

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:45:51

okay, dude... I want to help you.
But you haven't exactly specified a problem.
What do you want to know from us humble BBS users?

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:48:02

At 10/24/06 02:45 AM, Sevanimation wrote: okay, dude... I want to help you.

Nothing I need from you guys. I guess I just wanted to say that if you're ever in a similar situation, man up and don't just go the easy route of self-pity.

I was so certain that's what I was going to do, but this makes a lot more sense.

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:48:46

L2Identifyaparody, Kthxbai.

:It's a parody, durrhhh...

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:51:09

At 10/24/06 02:48 AM, DeathMoth wrote: L2Identifyaparody, Kthxbai.

It's a parody, durrhhh...

Actually, no.

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:51:22

Thank you for the advice.
How long were you guys together for?

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:51:29

At 10/24/06 02:45 AM, Sevanimation wrote: okay, dude... I want to help you.

Shut up. Newgrounds isn't a help centre, it's a place of discussion. The topic starter creates a standard basis for discussion, then everyone who posts is supposed to contribute to the topic at hand.

Anyway, Yeah It's strange, I never realise how much I need my girlfriend until she's not here. I wish it would make me more grateful to have her, but it doesn't.

BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 02:53:34

At 10/24/06 02:51 AM, MidnightEscapeArtist wrote:
At 10/24/06 02:48 AM, DeathMoth wrote: L2Identifyaparody, Kthxbai.

It's a parody, durrhhh...
Actually, no.

Actually, yes, I control you and everything about you. I say this is a parody and it is, and if it isn't you make it!

(Besides, there's no rule saying you can't parody your own thread)

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 03:19:30

8 months in Europe; she'll probably be doing the same to him.

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 03:39:19

At 10/24/06 02:43 AM, MidnightEscapeArtist wrote:

I've seen here somewhere before but i can't quite put my finger on it.

Oh Yeah! She was on Naughty Nynpho Nurses 7! Awesome!

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 03:42:29

If it makes you feel any better, some suave French dude is stoinking her right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 04:26:53

At 10/24/06 03:42 AM, wwwyzzerdd wrote: If it makes you feel any better, some suave French dude is stoinking her right now.

Or one of them big, sexy Italian guys that he could never even hold a candle to as far as looks and charm go.

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 04:27:43

Eight months? Enjoy the time you're going to spend wondering whether or not she's cheating on you.

At 10/24/06 03:42 AM, wwwyzzerdd wrote: If it makes you feel any better, some suave French dude is stoinking her right now.

It's true. The bitch is getting her pussy fuckin' stoinked on! :O

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 04:30:01

at least you got some good goodbye sex

did you?

Taste the rainbow.

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 04:32:51

At 10/24/06 04:27 AM, DirtySyko wrote: Eight months? Enjoy the time you're going to spend wondering whether or not she's cheating on you.

It's true. The bitch is getting her pussy fuckin' stoinked on! :O

*agree's to reinforce the point that his relationship is fucked*

Not that shadow needs reinforcing but I felt like quoting someone special.

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 04:34:43

This is true. Your relationship is totally fucked, because now I bet she's thinkin you're bangin other girls two. After all, the only impression I've gotten for you is that you love her for her vagina.

You dumb cunt. You should have gone with her, but NO. You might as well break up now.

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 04:36:30

At 10/24/06 04:34 AM, Shadow-XII wrote: This is true. Your relationship is totally fucked, because now I bet she's thinkin you're bangin other girls two. After all, the only impression I've gotten for you is that you love her for her vagina.

You dumb cunt. You should have gone with her, but NO. You might as well break up now.

On top of that no one loves you and you are adopted, and all your friends were paid to be so.

(Insert needless random sleep enduced hate here)

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 04:38:54

At 10/24/06 04:36 AM, DeathMoth wrote: On top of that no one loves you

I know a few who do.

and you are adopted,

Good God, I wish

and all your friends were paid to be so.

Worst insult ever.

Mmkay, you have fun with that, sparky *Bedn thumbs*

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 04:40:37

At 10/24/06 04:38 AM, Shadow-XII wrote:
At 10/24/06 04:36 AM, DeathMoth wrote: On top of that no one loves you
I know a few who do.

and you are adopted,
Good God, I wish

and all your friends were paid to be so.
Worst insult ever.

Mmkay, you have fun with that, sparky *Bedn thumbs*

I wasnt talking to you! God fucking damnit I'am not that retarded enough to flame someone who's awesome.

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 04:43:28

At 10/24/06 04:40 AM, DeathMoth wrote: I wasnt talking to you! God fucking damnit I'am not that retarded enough to flame someone who's awesome.

Ah! Apologies. I just assumed cos you were quoting me, and-

...wait, Im awesome?

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 04:45:25

At 10/24/06 04:43 AM, Shadow-XII wrote:
At 10/24/06 04:40 AM, DeathMoth wrote: I wasnt talking to you! God fucking damnit I'am not that retarded enough to flame someone who's awesome.
Ah! Apologies. I just assumed cos you were quoting me, and-

...wait, Im awesome?

Well I remmeber you after quite a few months of not being on here, and I remember looking at some posts of yours and thinking you were funny, so yeah =P.

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 04:54:03

It's true.
Long-distance relationships are really hard.
When girls are in love, they're really in love, and that kind of gives you something. HOWEVER, you KNOW how guys are. We're the motherfucker kind. The kind of motherfuckers that wouldn't care if the girl they're trying to get jiggy with has a boyfriend across the atlantic. Foreign girls are a VERY nice "prey", if you want my advice. They WILL try and seduce her, and with the distance and all that, it gets pretty fucking easy. You know. She's alone, she lacks affection, she'll try and find comfort in a friend, who'll happen to be the end of you.
I just speak because the same thing happened with my sister. In a way. She lacked affection because she was in the USA for a year, leaving her boyfriend of 2 years behing, she tried to find comfort in a friend, and BAM. They're going out now.
Unless, she's really stubborn and all that. But I don't know man. Going away for 8 months? Coming back for 2 and going away again? Meh. Doesn't really sound stable enough for me.

But as long as you're sure of your love, and of her love... everything's fine.
Just don't get too sure though. Life can deceive. It always does. Like love.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 07:07:33

My advice is to talk to her at least once a week. Sure it may be expensive, but if you don't then it is possible that her feelings of you and your feelings of her may drift off.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 07:11:25

At 10/24/06 03:39 AM, TwistedIllusions wrote:
At 10/24/06 02:43 AM, MidnightEscapeArtist wrote:
I've seen here somewhere before but i can't quite put my finger on it.

Oh Yeah! She was on Naughty Nynpho Nurses 7! Awesome!

I saw that one! she was on Cumdrippers 2 as well!

Ink

BBS Signature

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 07:13:01

Kudos to you, MEA, and good luck.

Response to Today, she left. 2006-10-24 07:16:16

Get a job, then after three months, you realise the girl living next door is a good lay, and you'll spend all your money on her

BBS Signature