00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music !

1,436 Views | 20 Replies

Music ! 2006-10-18 11:33:42

I want you, pls , to find for me, one song !
I don't know how it's called !!! It appears at a movie with Jerar Departieux and Jan Reno,
in the first scene, when the police is after Jerar Departieux ( Kenton ), at the cinema, when he stole some money !!!

I hope you undresrood !!

( I wrote the French names wrong, i know )

Makdim-crazy.

If you like me, give me 1 dollar.

Click here to give me 1$ via PayPal

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 11:41:02

Hey Bud!

Okay well from the vague information you've given, it's been a little hard to work out which film

so instead I did a search for Gerard Depardieu on IMDB.com

IMDB Search for films featuring Gerard Depardieu

Hopefully you'll be able to find the film that features those 2 actors and then you should be able to do a search for the soundtrack for that particular film

Hope that helps

Peace Out!

Stealth

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 11:44:26

Thx, I'l try this right now !

Makdim-crazy.

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 11:56:07

Well, the movie is called " Tais Toi ! ", also known as Quentin & Ruby , in the USA !
Composer of the soundtrack is Marco Prince.
Now that i gave you this info, i think is more easy to find !

Makdim-crazy.

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 13:17:32

At 10/18/06 11:56 AM, Makdim-crazy wrote: Well, the movie is called " Tais Toi ! ", also known as Quentin & Ruby , in the USA !

Discussion of copyrighted material isn't really a subject here at the AF, it's even against the rules.
And we're not gonna help you find some link so you can download it for free.

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 13:31:59

stfu u retard lvl 2 music downloaders hater
haha why would YOU even care bout that.
p.s are u an Em0
plz tell me so i can kill u

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 13:35:53

So now you're angry at Arbiter for saying "We're not going to help you steal"?

And then people say i'm crazy when I tell them I wish I could decapitate people across the internet.

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 13:36:36

--
I
O

??????????????????????????????????????????
ARE YOU F88888 CRAZY ?

Makdim-crazy.

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 13:52:09

At 10/18/06 01:17 PM, Arbiter wrote:
At 10/18/06 11:56 AM, Makdim-crazy wrote: Well, the movie is called " Tais Toi ! ", also known as Quentin & Ruby , in the USA !
Discussion of copyrighted material isn't really a subject here at the AF, it's even against the rules.

Hey don`t be such a bore. Alot of people downloads songs free.
(Duh- the Audio Portal, everyonee can download it for free, and some of the authors make albums too...)
Oh and don`t write like a mod as a level 2 wouldn`t be taken very serious.

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 14:08:14

Since you guys seem to take levels more seriously then actual wisdom let me restate that:

And the song you want to download isn't found on the audio portal is it? Therefore it is a copywritten song, and therefore discussion of it is illegal.

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 14:10:07

At 10/18/06 01:52 PM, SBB wrote: Oh and don`t write like a mod as a level 2 wouldn`t be taken very serious.

Ever heard of Luis?

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 14:20:13

At 10/18/06 01:52 PM, SBB wrote: Hey don`t be such a bore. Alot of people downloads songs free.
(Duh- the Audio Portal, everyonee can download it for free, and some of the authors make albums too...)

So if a large amount of people do something, it justifies it, and as this person was requesting a certain song from a professional soundtrack-score it is without doubt copyrighed, making it illegal to download.
And you are judging me based upon how much I'm voting at flash movies, not my wisdom or logic sense.
So unless you can back up your posts, don't post.

Response to Music ! 2006-10-18 14:48:59

At 10/18/06 01:52 PM, SBB wrote:
At 10/18/06 01:17 PM, Arbiter wrote:
Hey don`t be such a bore. Alot of people downloads songs free.

Don't you dare pull the level seniority out on someone (especially considering your not a high level to begin with). It only shows your own ignorance and inabilty to look past concrete statistics. Aribter (along with a lot of other lower level members here) has a lot more widsom than some of the highest ranked here, so think twice before you try that again.

If everyone downloaded music for free, artists wouldn't be able to make more of it, because there wouldn't be sufficient income for them. You're only hurting the artist, along with everyone else who listens to that artist when you download music for free.

This is why I NEVER help someone when I know they are pirating software or music. In the end, it is only going to hurt me.

Save up ONE DOLLAR and buy it off iTunes.

BBS Signature

Response to Music ! 2006-10-19 09:14:54

People !

1. The subjects is not Audio Piracy
2. It doesn't really matter what level are you in the forum
3. Can anyone find the F***** SONG I ASKED FOR

Thank you

Makdim-crazy

Makdim-crazy.

Response to Music ! 2006-10-19 10:35:39

Makdim-crazy, go buy the soundtrack and stop bugging us to do some dirty work for you.

I want to apologize for qwartje - don't let his retarded behaviour ruin the good reputation I've been giving the Netherlands.

Response to Music ! 2006-10-19 10:38:41

There's one thing I dont understand. All the people that ask us for sound effects? What's up with that? Do they assume because we're audio artists that we keep a library of pointless gun shot and helicopter noises on our pc. Have they never heard of google!??! For the love of god!!!

Response to Music ! 2006-10-19 10:42:31

I keep a library of gunsounds and helicopter choppers :'(

Response to Music ! 2006-10-19 10:45:16

At 10/19/06 10:42 AM, MaestroRage wrote: I keep a library of gunsounds and helicopter choppers :'(

Thats cause you're a lose ¬_¬

haha joking :D

Response to Music ! 2006-10-19 10:46:47

That should be loser people...damn this infernal keyboard!!!

Response to Music ! 2006-10-19 11:03:39

your failure to put an r at the end of lose has resulted in an awkward post, which enables me to lol you, and therefore the loser is you!

Response to Music ! 2006-10-19 11:10:39

At 10/19/06 11:03 AM, MaestroRage wrote: your failure to put an r at the end of lose has resulted in an awkward post, which enables me to lol you, and therefore the loser is you!

Damn....you got me there :'( dont use teh lol tanks on me!!

Haha, they got locked :P