00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,807,650 Views | 59,821 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-16 20:30:54

At 10/16/04 08:17 PM, The_Darkmoon wrote:
At 10/16/04 08:12 PM, secret_toad wrote:
woops sorry I think ha also bumblegim crises and cute hunny i think they
were hentais. My dads the best
BubbleGum Crisis wasent a hentai...

Oh well I mean he saw them when I was like 7 so I thought it was a hentai
I mean the name cutie hunny gives you an idea.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-16 21:26:22

At 10/16/04 09:09 PM, The_Darkmoon wrote: Vampire Hunter D is going to be on tonight at 11:30 on Action channel.

You mean those 13 channels that we call Stars? Well I myself have never watched so I wouldn't know how good or non-good it was.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-16 21:34:43

Vampire Hunter D is going to be on tonight at 11:30 on Action channel.

heh i saw that a long time ago..

Has anyone here ever watched hentai movies?

i have seen alot but the one i have just seen is kite *pronunced key-ta*
anywayz...wow vampire hunter d..tha movie is old *amything that is more than 1 week is old for me ^_^; hehe*

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-16 21:37:15

damn sorry for my mispelling
*key-tay*
*that
*anything
there ya go...i am blaming my spelling errors on the music i am listening to *glares at raido playing happy upbeat music*

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-16 21:50:38

For future reference, could everyone state which standard time (as in pst, est, etc.) they are talking about when they mention a certain time that something is on? I just had to waste 2 minutes of my life getting up and verifying that Vampire Hunter D will come on at 11:45 PM PST on 530 (starz! action west). I feel so...mortal... (j/k)

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-16 23:22:38

So does that mean that Vampire Hunter D will show at 2:45 AM EST? EST is 3 hours ahead of PST, right?

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-16 23:38:52

Well, hope you manage to stay awake long enough to see it all the way through!

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 00:08:37

At 10/17/04 12:01 AM, The_Darkmoon wrote:
At 10/16/04 11:38 PM, psykolord wrote: Well, hope you manage to stay awake long enough to see it all the way through!
I stay up to 4 on weekends so I am pretty sure I can stay up...

LOL Same as me. At one point in time I could stay up 36 hours straight. I did this about 6 or 7 years ago, but was extremely tired afterwards. If I have to consume 12 bags of sugar to stay up tonight then I shall do so. However, I'm gonna be logging off soon because my dad needs to use the computer. C'ya.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 01:10:32

hiya, im a huge anime fan myself and i saw your club. currently im working on a website with anime pics and tons of gifs.... it's still under construction but if you want to check it out the addy is www. geocities. com/laughing_seal I'm also adding a fanart section so send any fanart to my email addy if you want me to post it there! thanks, great club and hope you like my site.

p.s. front page is messed, i havent made the banner yet so it not very animish.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 01:13:03

At 10/17/04 01:10 AM, Cyris_Jones wrote: hiya, im a huge anime fan myself and i saw your club. currently im working on a website with anime pics and tons of gifs.... it's still under construction but if you want to check it out the addy is www. geocities. com/laughing_seal I'm also adding a fanart section so send any fanart to my email addy if you want me to post it there! thanks, great club and hope you like my site.

p.s. front page is messed, i havent made the banner yet so it not very animish.

hehe sorry if you went and couldnt get there, it seems i over went my bandwidth.. anyone know any free sites that are much better than geocities? I dont know html, so it has to have a pagebuilder of sorts.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 01:23:00

At 10/17/04 01:15 AM, The_Darkmoon wrote:
If you wish to join then please choose a anime character of the same gender you are and list your top 5 most favorite anime.

unforunately, i just dont have the time to discuss anime in a club (;o;), what little time i do have i use to work on my site, but i reeeaallly need a new host, geocities only gives me 15 mb of storage and very little bandwidth, so any suggestions for a new web hoster would be great. although my favorite anime's are prince of tennis, love hina, naruto, full metal panic, and kimi ga nozomu eien. ^^ and i suppose my favorite female character would be kaolla from love hina ^^

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 01:28:48

I like anime. I watch it when I can. How do I join your club? Sorry if this was already answered in some previous review, but I didn't feel like wasting my precious time sifting through your 830 something pages to find it.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 01:30:17

At 10/17/04 01:28 AM, Sticknstab wrote: I like anime. I watch it when I can. How do I join your club? Sorry if this was already answered in some previous review, but I didn't feel like wasting my precious time sifting through your 830 something pages to find it.

You don't need to read 830 pages, go 3 posts up from your own.

Anyway, to join list your 5 favorite anime and choose a character to represent you.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 03:33:56

I just saw the new episode of Inuyasha and it was'nt that great. I mean Miroku is one of my favorite characters and Sango is hot but it was boring. I had high expectations to see what was gonna happen I mean some dude proposed to Sango cool huh nope. You just don't get the same vibe as you do watching Love Hina I mean Inuyasah should stay out of the romantic busness as much as possible.
Another thing how come Sango kicked so much ass am I just incerciderate about womens fealings. I mean Sango Kicked that bear things ass to the max.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 04:20:28

At 10/17/04 01:23 AM, Cyris_Jones wrote: and i suppose my favorite female character would be kaolla from love hina ^^

Oh man, Alex is just going to love you then, hahahahaha....

Secret Toad! Include spoiler warnings you fewl, or face the wrath of my frowning, angry emoticons!

>:^( >>:^(( >:^C

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 05:32:56

At 10/17/04 04:20 AM, Osric wrote:
At 10/17/04 01:23 AM, Cyris_Jones wrote: and i suppose my favorite female character would be kaolla from love hina ^^
Oh man, Alex is just going to love you then, hahahahaha....

Secret Toad! Include spoiler warnings you fewl, or face the wrath of my frowning, angry emoticons!

>:^( >>:^(( >:^C

oh i m sorry about that no no more smilys ahhh.
Kaolla is cool but its all about Motoko.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 05:43:53

Just a thought...if Kaolla was real (like in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"...yeah I know it's not an anime and not really real), then would fans of her see each other as like uh like friends for having the same group fandom or uh...competion? Sorta a thought...like if people could turn anime characters real and stuff...it'd be sorta neat.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 06:07:32

At 10/17/04 05:43 AM, Mihoshi wrote: Just a thought...if Kaolla was real (like in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"...yeah I know it's not an anime and not really real), then would fans of her see each other as like uh like friends for having the same group fandom or uh...competion? Sorta a thought...like if people could turn anime characters real and stuff...it'd be sorta neat.

If i could do that id have my way with Motoko.Naru,Shinobu,Sango.Kagome,Washu,and Ryoko.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 06:19:50

At 10/17/04 06:07 AM, secret_toad wrote:
If i could do that id have my way with Motoko.Naru,Shinobu,Sango.Kagome,Washu,and Ryoko.

Uh...somehow I think that everyoe of those characters would kick your butt before you "had your way".... I didn't say they were slaves...just if they became "real"...well...Shinobu might not hurt you... Motoko would cut you open xD... Naru would punch you really far away... Sango would treat you like Miroku... Kagome would probably shoot you with arrows or sic Inny on ya... Washu has that science. She'd probably turn you into something with her interdemintional laptop thingie... and Ryoko?... I get the feeling she might tear ya apart...but...^^; then again Ryoko would possibly go for it...

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 07:23:58

At 10/17/04 06:07 AM, secret_toad wrote: If i could do that

Now if I could do that I would get Kratos and tell him "You god damn smart sowrdsman, you"/ Then with Lyod "Me and you act to much the same......so can you like stop it......"/ Then with Genis "You! You act to much like Osric, you damn Majic User."/ Then Collete "Well your just some stupid blonde that cares about people, what else can I say?"/ Then with Raine, Kisragai, and Rei "Damn I don't think I can possibly take you all three on, but I'll go on do it anyway >:)"

And that is about all I would say to these AN-I-MEH characters.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 10:53:22

i already said my fav anime char was and i have it posted too

fav anime char vicious

saw the end to wolfs rain last night good ending i thought

and they had shown owtlaw star the whole way thru like 20 times thats why they stoped roling it thru

and i thought fooly cooly was an ok show kinda funny :P

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 11:38:52

Well im sorry i havent been around for a couple weeks but whats up anything new ??

And could any of you tell me about an anime called Armitage my freind just got it and i know nothing about it ( the dumbass got part three and hasnt seen any of the rest ).

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 11:55:34

At 10/17/04 11:38 AM, BeanBagBoy wrote: Well im sorry i havent been around for a couple weeks but whats up anything new ??

And could any of you tell me about an anime called Armitage my freind just got it and i know nothing about it ( the dumbass got part three and hasnt seen any of the rest ).

That is funny, because I have only seen three also. Pretty much Armitage is a 3rd generation cyborg, that is really strong. There are other cyborgs that look a lot like people, and are very hard to tell that they are robots. But there are also low level ones that are just programable machines. And her partner guy, he has robotic limbs, which is ironic sense he doesn't like robots very much.

Member of the Anime Club

I only drink the blood my enemies... and occasionally a Strawberry YooHoo .

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 13:16:02

At 10/17/04 05:43 AM, Mihoshi wrote: Just a thought...if Kaolla was real (like in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"...yeah I know it's not an anime and not really real), then would fans of her see each other as like uh like friends for having the same group fandom or uh...competion? Sorta a thought...like if people could turn anime characters real and stuff...it'd be sorta neat.

I assume that you're talking about if anime characters were real. Well, first off I would volunteer as a subject for Washuu'a experiments, and ask her to find a way to turn me into a shadow dragon. As a shadow dragon, I would go through the Bone Eaters well, find Naraku and kick the shit out of him, and absorb his shards of the Shikon Jewel. Then, I would run into InuYasha and the others, and challenge them for their shards. If they won, I would give them the shards I absorbed. If I won, I would hide the now-completed Shikon Jewel somewhere in my house in the future after bringing the others through. Also, since I have made up a few anime characters, Lady Shadow (some vampire/spirit detective lady I made up) would probably track me down to find out why I created her. Of course, most of this would be difficult because most of these stories take place in Japan and I live in America.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 14:27:08

At 10/17/04 01:16 PM, psykolord wrote:
I assume that you're talking about if anime characters were real. Well, first off I would volunteer as a subject for Washuu'a experiments, and ask her to find a way to turn me into a shadow dragon.

Washu stated once that she will never make another "Ryoko" (in other words no more super powerful humans ^_~) Sorries.

As a shadow dragon, I would go through the Bone Eaters well, find Naraku and kick the shit out of him, and absorb his shards of the Shikon Jewel.

^_^; You already assume you are more powerful...and would definintly win and stuff?

Then, I would run into InuYasha and the others, and challenge them for their shards. If they won, I would give them the shards I absorbed. If I won, I would hide the now-completed Shikon Jewel somewhere in my house in the future after bringing the others through.

>.> But can't things still travel through time and collect it? Not that I have a better idea what to do with it... :D but to be honest you would stop a chain of evemts from happening that would bring Kagome and Inny together and stuff... emotionally I mean.

Also, since I have made up a few anime characters, Lady Shadow (some vampire/spirit detective lady I made up) would probably track me down to find out why I created her. Of course, most of this would be difficult because most of these stories take place in Japan and I live in America.

...well... that part I guess is true... I didn't think of that... But then you could always move back there and stuff! Most of the stories all have Tokyo itself as the setting...

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 14:32:23

Well, the shadow dragon character I made up is, well, a demonic dragon, and I figure that he could kill Naraku easily if Naraku doesn't have any idea that he's there, which he wouldn't, since shadow dragons (at least the kind I'm talking about) can teleport through shadows. Then again, if Washuu wouldn't transform me, I guess I'd just have to rely on my Rose Whip to destroy Naraku! Then again, that probably wouldn't work.

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 14:56:34

It's offical, starting next moth in Japan they will start developing the anime version of Negima! SWEET!

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 16:07:37

At 10/17/04 06:19 AM, Mihoshi wrote: Uh...somehow I think that everyoe of those characters would kick your butt before you "had your way".... I didn't say they were slaves...just if they became "real"...well...Shinobu might not hurt you... Motoko would cut you open xD... Naru would punch you really far away... Sango would treat you like Miroku... Kagome would probably shoot you with arrows or sic Inny on ya... Washu has that science. She'd probably turn you into something with her interdemintional laptop thingie... and Ryoko?... I get the feeling she might tear ya apart...but...^^; then again Ryoko would possibly go for it...

Ok then I would live with them and slowly make them fall in love with me
with my charm and sense of wanting to help people.pluse my innocence

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 16:16:48

At 10/17/04 04:07 PM, secret_toad wrote:

Excuse me, but did I hear a ripoff?
*cough*Tenchi*cough*
Oh did I say that out loud? So sorry...

Response to Anime Club 2004-10-17 16:40:31

At 10/17/04 04:16 PM, psykolord wrote:
At 10/17/04 04:07 PM, secret_toad wrote:

Excuse me, but did I hear a ripoff?
*cough*Tenchi*cough*
Oh did I say that out loud? So sorry...

xD Well That's what I'd to...to be honest if able I'd love to live with them. I love each of those characters.