00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TreeSap2001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

403,302 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-18 17:06:28

At 4/18/10 01:25 PM, metroone wrote: its ok

You kidding me man? It's great! You have impressive skills, fuck what your town things. It's an expression from your heart, don't let them stop that. The one rule in painting in a small town is to never tell anybody what you write.

That and "Don't get fucking caught!"

Anyway, I would love to be able to draw like you. It takes me ages to be able to learn a new peice.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-18 17:16:49

ya i know as soon as i get money ill prolly order a lot of stuff from artprimo and not many people here do graffiti i wanna join a crew or make one but no one here knows what a throwie a burner a piece nothing they are clueless

"i stay in the game to let my number one fan know im not going anywhere"

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-18 18:01:37

At 4/18/10 05:16 PM, metroone wrote: ya i know as soon as i get money ill prolly order a lot of stuff from artprimo and not many people here do graffiti i wanna join a crew or make one but no one here knows what a throwie a burner a piece nothing they are clueless

Yeah, I know what you mean dawg. I've got the same thing going on in my city, there's probably only like.... 2 or 3 people (Including myself) who are actually good at graffiti and know how to do dope throws and shit. But then again every 2 months or so, there's the new toy that thinks he's so cool cause he does tags with a sharpie. Hahaha xD

Also here's one of my Kemist throw ups. It's old, and it's been buffed. But I sitll got the pic for memories!

Graffiti Crew

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-18 18:34:07

ya lol its always fun to mark over them the people here that know anything about grafiti copy that mr.wiggles shit i mean hes ok but create your own style you know. so far im the only one here that knows any of it

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-19 00:06:50

At 4/18/10 06:01 PM, mmmburgers wrote: Also here's one of my Kemist throw ups. It's old, and it's been buffed. But I sitll got the pic for memories!

There's this really sick writer who goes by Kemist who used to live here in Pittsburgh, pretty sure he moved to like Chicago or somewhere though.

I used to be really into graffiti a few years ago, but stopped awhile ago. Friend of mine has got me back into it, and we found this amazing abandoned supermarket that we've been going to and painting. Figured since I might be getting back into it I'd introduce myself here.

Any love for character artists?

Graffiti Crew

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-19 07:03:55

os gemeos is a great graffiti artist who are famous for their characters..cpt ben u should look up some of their work you might like what you see

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-19 16:00:12

At 4/18/10 06:01 PM, mmmburgers wrote: Also here's one of my Kemist throw ups. It's old, and it's been buffed. But I sitll got the pic for memories!

Nice one. Pretty big peice. Fucking annoying when peices get buffed. It's all fine when it's just some shitty G-tag, but they should leave the art.

At 4/19/10 12:06 AM, Captain-Ben wrote: stuff

Ben, sup? I know you used to be a regular to this crew, welcome back!

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-19 16:51:18

i always liked can2s characters
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGrJyCVs TWY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGrJyCVsTW Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-20 11:11:18

sorry metroone i couldnt understand that :/

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-20 12:57:46

it was a song i was listening to called i love bombing and yea today ive been sick but on the way to the doctor downtown where i live there are probaly close to 80 heaven spots for a small town thats pretty good

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-20 14:09:03

At 4/20/10 12:57 PM, metroone wrote: it was a song i was listening to called i love bombing and yea today ive been sick but on the way to the doctor downtown where i live there are probaly close to 80 heaven spots for a small town thats pretty good

ahh man you gotta hit em up!

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-20 16:30:41

At 4/20/10 02:09 PM, therealanimator wrote:
At 4/20/10 12:57 PM, metroone wrote: it was a song i was listening to called i love bombing and yea today ive been sick but on the way to the doctor downtown where i live there are probaly close to 80 heaven spots for a small town thats pretty good
ahh man you gotta hit em up!

All of them? Good luck with that.

Random piccie.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-20 17:08:15

just found a sweet spot recently can't wait to hit it up soon

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-20 17:22:12

lol well it would be hard no to get caught im like the only writer in this city

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-20 17:34:29

At 4/20/10 05:22 PM, metroone wrote: lol well it would be hard no to get caught im like the only writer in this city

one rule man...FUCK THA POLICE!

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-20 19:48:31

eh idk about all that cops do you keep you safe its their job you know they gotta do what they gotta do

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-21 14:56:38

yo yo drome-a-dary

where'd do you write man? US? or what?

and does anybody remember that chick that used to post here?

walls..only give us more places to ruin,tag,paint,and make beautiful...

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-21 15:19:28

At 4/20/10 07:48 PM, metroone wrote: eh idk about all that cops do you keep you safe its their job you know they gotta do what they gotta do

True, bro. Doesn't stop them from being a fuckin' nuisance.

At 4/21/10 02:56 PM, kon-bleach wrote: where'd do you write man? US? or what?

England!

and does anybody remember that chick that used to post here?

DaSadGirl?

This is the funniest graffiti I have seen in a while.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-21 18:05:48

true lol

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-21 21:00:43

ahh good ol' england
bad food
worse weather
couple tea
fish and chips
marry fuckin poppins etc etc

seems me and venum are the only belfast based writers(iffy outside of belfast and whatnot) not sure on the rest...noticed we've got a texas writer

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-22 15:02:10

At 4/21/10 09:00 PM, kon-bleach wrote: ahh good ol' england
bad food
worse weather
couple tea
fish and chips
marry fuckin poppins etc etc

seems me and venum are the only belfast based writers(iffy outside of belfast and whatnot) not sure on the rest...noticed we've got a texas writer

yeah! you could join my crew if you want

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-23 04:41:47

At 4/21/10 06:05 PM, metroone wrote: true lol

its a banksy he painted that when the G20 meeting was in progress.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-23 11:42:46

At 4/23/10 04:41 AM, therealanimator wrote:
At 4/21/10 06:05 PM, metroone wrote: true lol
its a banksy he painted that when the G20 meeting was in progress.

no wait he painted it when Gordon brown and the world leaders were going to have a meeting to discuss about the environment. so

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-23 13:19:03

sure why not venum....how does tagging this saturday sound?(24 april) just for a quick session

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-23 13:20:26

At 4/23/10 01:19 PM, kon-bleach wrote: sure why not venum....how does tagging this saturday sound?(24 april) just for a quick session

kinda busy man..i have some coursework to do..ill pm you when im free.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-23 15:31:39

At 4/23/10 01:20 PM, therealanimator wrote:
At 4/23/10 01:19 PM, kon-bleach wrote: sure why not venum....how does tagging this saturday sound?(24 april) just for a quick session
kinda busy man..i have some coursework to do..ill pm you when im free.

sounds good actually man moneys gonna be tight for me for the next few weeks got the nw200 coming up down in portrush, gonna throw one or two up hopefully when possible

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-23 15:54:34

ahh thats alright kon-bleach keep writin man..

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-23 16:49:26

you got msn or anything man? would save the whole checking of the bbs as much as i usually do

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-23 19:17:01

At 4/23/10 04:49 PM, kon-bleach wrote: you got msn or anything man? would save the whole checking of the bbs as much as i usually do

sure do man. theknightofbullets@hotmail.co.uk oh if any other writers wanna add me be my guest

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2010-04-23 22:39:51

Probably not a good idea to admit to vandalism, then putting your email up right after.

Jus sayin.