00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,878,833 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 01:25:58

At 5/31/08 01:22 AM, TheCriminalDuder wrote: What? I may be a loving hick with a mullet.
But that doesn't mean I don't have evilness within me.

If I grow a mullet will you love me more?

hmm...I just had a weird idea. I should go emo and grow a mullet, and then dye it black..

At least I'd be original

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 01:53:42

I just hurt my hand playing ping-pong. :c

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 03:12:53

As a note: Shouldn't the submissions that recieved the award, i mean i know they have the link on the banners atm, but shouldn't they get some sort of Tank award trophy on the submission page permanently?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 03:25:19

At 5/31/08 03:12 AM, dELtaluca wrote: As a note: Shouldn't the submissions that recieved the award, i mean i know they have the link on the banners atm, but shouldn't they get some sort of Tank award trophy on the submission page permanently?

Probably not necessary

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 09:07:12

Maybe it would be possible for someone to make another pixeled trophy, eg. like the daily 1st/ weekly 1st ones but just a golden tank that can go on the winning submission page as well as in the authors' userpage. It would be nice for them to display and for us to always remember, DAYYUM THIS GUY GOT A TANKIE. =D

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 09:09:51

At 5/31/08 09:07 AM, Coolio-Niato wrote: Maybe it would be possible for someone to make another pixeled trophy, eg. like the daily 1st/ weekly 1st ones but just a golden tank that can go on the winning submission page as well as in the authors' userpage.

tank_sm.gif!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 09:26:29

At 5/31/08 03:25 AM, NegativeONE wrote:
At 5/31/08 03:12 AM, dELtaluca wrote: As a note: Shouldn't the submissions that recieved the award, i mean i know they have the link on the banners atm, but shouldn't they get some sort of Tank award trophy on the submission page permanently?
Probably not necessary

I dunno, it would be pretty sweet.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 10:23:24

At 5/31/08 09:26 AM, Paranoia wrote:
At 5/31/08 03:25 AM, NegativeONE wrote:
Probably not necessary
I dunno, it would be pretty sweet.

It would be sweet... i harp tom about that all the time... i think it wouuld be cool to have like trophies from winning art competitions, monthlys etc... those are huge accomplishments man they shouldnt just be shrugged off... i find it weird that the hardest to attain things on the site are the ones you get very little lasting recognition for ... king of the portal, tank trophy, best of the month etc

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 12:39:42

The most sincere and happiest of congratulations to both NG Flash Forum regulars, Neg and Luis!

That's an incredibly big accomplishment and both are well deserved. It's even BIGGER because in every year to come BOTH OF YOU will be remember as the FIRST people to get the award. That's huge. Congratulations! Lets have a party.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 13:02:09

At 5/31/08 12:39 PM, Senti wrote: The most sincere and happiest of congratulations to both NG Flash Forum regulars, Neg and Luis!

That's an incredibly big accomplishment and both are well deserved. It's even BIGGER because in every year to come BOTH OF YOU will be remember as the FIRST people to get the award. That's huge. Congratulations! Lets have a party.

Especially Luis for the User of '07.

Been away for a week, surfing and all that stuff, and I'm finally back - and level'd up too. Whats been going down? I read last 3 or so pages but I don't want to read through another load.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 13:22:56

The not-so-nice feelings

A few pages back we were talking about 30 simple pleasures. Well, what are some of the things that just make you feel drained?

For me, it's when it gets really humid out, and I wake up already feeling damp. It's gross and I hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 13:25:09

At 5/31/08 10:23 AM, Luis wrote: It would be sweet... i harp tom about that all the time... i think it wouuld be cool to have like trophies from winning art competitions, monthlys etc... those are huge accomplishments man they shouldnt just be shrugged off... i find it weird that the hardest to attain things on the site are the ones you get very little lasting recognition for ... king of the portal, tank trophy, best of the month etc

Yeah it is kind of weird that you don't get a trophy for bigger contests...Maybe if someone wanted to make one for him then he could put it on there (hint hint). You would need them for monthlies, king of teh portal, tankies, art comps., etc. So whose willing to make one? I won't because then people would try to avoid getting it because it looks so terrible.

At 5/31/08 01:02 PM, UnknownFury wrote: Especially Luis for the User of '07.

Been away for a week, surfing and all that stuff, and I'm finally back - and level'd up too. Whats been going down? I read last 3 or so pages but I don't want to read through another load.

Nothing much happened when you were gone. We pissed of BoM by posting pictures of us, I caught one of Luis' deleted posts, I got dumped.

Uhh, not too much besides that

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 13:25:10

At 5/31/08 01:22 PM, CrazyChihuahua wrote: The not-so-nice feelings

A few pages back we were talking about 30 simple pleasures. Well, what are some of the things that just make you feel drained?

For me, it's when it gets really humid out, and I wake up already feeling damp. It's gross and I hate it.

Needing a shit right when I get out of the shower.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 13:54:39

At 5/31/08 10:23 AM, Luis wrote: It would be sweet... i harp tom about that all the time... i think it wouuld be cool to have like trophies from winning art competitions, monthlys etc... those are huge accomplishments man they shouldnt just be shrugged off... i find it weird that the hardest to attain things on the site are the ones you get very little lasting recognition for ... king of the portal, tank trophy, best of the month etc

I really think author pages need some kind of interactive, Flash trophy cabinet. It'd be really cool seeing new shelves and shiner backgrounds as your collection of awards grew :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 13:58:23

Running out of alcohol when you're more than walking distance from any retailer and too drunk to drive.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 14:04:16

At 5/31/08 12:42 AM, NG-Unit wrote: On A Happier Note

I'm single again, yayz lol. Being single is pretty awesome cuz you can flirt and stuffs.

Honestly, It's alright, but you can be a dick and flirt around even when you're in a relationship<3

At 5/31/08 01:58 PM, NegativeONE wrote: Running out of alcohol when you're more than walking distance from any retailer and too drunk to drive.

That is a pretty crappy feeling. I ran out like last week, and I was like... ahhhh... Even though I'm 16 and I can't get any boos on my own, my buds were too drunk to drive or walk :/

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 14:23:15

At 5/31/08 10:23 AM, Luis wrote:
It would be sweet... i harp tom about that all the time... i think it wouuld be cool to have like trophies from winning art competitions, monthlys etc... those are huge accomplishments man they shouldnt just be shrugged off... i find it weird that the hardest to attain things on the site are the ones you get very little lasting recognition for ... king of the portal, tank trophy, best of the month etc

I definitly agree. I am also just generally surprised that the "King of the Portal" award doesn't display on your userpage considering THE IMAGE IS ALREADY MADE. Like how much harder can it be to just add it on? =( Well that month was still nice when I had it XD

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 15:19:17

At 5/31/08 02:23 PM, Coolio-Niato wrote:
At 5/31/08 10:23 AM, Luis wrote:
It would be sweet...
I definitly agree. I am also just generally surprised that the "King of the Portal" award doesn't display on your userpage considering THE IMAGE IS ALREADY MADE. Like how much harder can it be to just add it on? =( Well that month was still nice when I had it XD

boooo that was the same month I was going after it . U stoled it from me

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 15:46:18

At 5/31/08 03:19 PM, Luis wrote: boooo that was the same month I was going after it . U stoled it from me

Ahw poor baby.

iamcoreyg.com // campnorth

Need a website? music? graphics? CONTACT ME.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 15:59:30

At 5/31/08 03:46 PM, atomic-noodle wrote:
At 5/31/08 03:19 PM, Luis wrote: boooo that was the same month I was going after it . U stoled it from me
Ahw poor baby.

Haha, Lu is a recognition whore :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 20:44:30

well ive bought a 360 again i finally gave in to the whole gta 4 thing.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 20:51:23

At 5/31/08 08:44 PM, Luis wrote: well ive bought a 360 again i finally gave in to the whole gta 4 thing.

Thats why you weren't on MSN all day...(Well, not when I was)

Its been a slow day today I'm surprised, its a saturday, its summer, why aren't there a bunch of people posting?

Now for lack off a topic...

Faborite Flash Reg. Username!

Yeah, I did the favorite user and that didn't work, so heres favorite username? Mine might have to be Kirk-Cocaine

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 20:52:27

At 5/31/08 08:44 PM, Luis wrote: well ive bought a 360 again i finally gave in to the whole gta 4 thing.

get xbox live. and rock band.

then we can be a family again. remember the good ol' days? ):

snyggys

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 20:58:53

At 5/31/08 08:51 PM, NG-Unit wrote: Thats why you weren't on MSN all day...(Well, not when I was)

Lol

Its been a slow day today I'm surprised, its a saturday, its summer, why aren't there a bunch of people posting?

It's summer, it's a Saturday, why aren't more people on their computers!

Fav Username

Boomtoons

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 21:05:19

Beta Test For Me?

Hey guys, looking for a few people to test out my newest game that's almost done. I only need a few and I need at least one person that would say their computer is bad, or not up with current computers to say the least. I say this because I've apparently got some errors that only happen on bad computers according to someone I had test that has a bad computer. That's my only explanation as of now, so I need someone else with a slow computer to test this as well.

So for now, send me a PM if your interested or leave a comment here, and I'll send you a PM with a demo of my game with instructions on what I need you to check for. You'll get magical special thanks in my game custom made for each of you, so ya let me know if your interested.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 21:21:22

The ending(s) are quite disappointing in this reporter's opinion. Everything else though is pure gold.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 21:48:29

At 5/31/08 09:30 PM, SpamBurger wrote: Fav Username
Mine is obviously the best. But coming in 2nd is Coolio-Niato.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about you, SpamBurger is the best username lol. :D Oh, and mine of course. Because doesn't everyone just love terrible puns?

Matt-Porter

I'll beta test for you, I am extremely bored with summer already and we've only been outta school cuz I have nothing to do. So at least this'll occupy a little bit of my time

GTA4/360

Somebody buy me GTA4 and a 360.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 21:48:43

At 5/31/08 08:52 PM, Rammer wrote:

I agree with that. Might as well use the free month you get of Live, anyways.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 21:53:16

At 5/31/08 09:48 PM, CrazyChihuahua wrote:

speaking of which, if anyone else in here has xbox live, post yer gamertags.

mine be RammerRW. totally add me, n-words.

since when was that word blocked on the forums? </free speech>

snyggys

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-05-31 21:55:04

At 5/31/08 09:48 PM, CrazyChihuahua wrote:

well this is a dumb question... is the online environment one thats worth getting into... i never did activate my first 360 cause i dont want to like get online and be able to do nothing cause everyone is like way better at every game ever created to the point i cant even have a good time cause NerdGaym3r234 plays whatever game i have 29 hrs a day and just ruins it. id want to just be able to just have it be purely casual..burn 15 mins of my day... and not some life or death competition to prove your ultimate manhood or whatever...

None

BBS Signature