00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Petepan09 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,867,504 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 14:42:59

At 1/2/08 12:36 PM, jmtb02 wrote: You can't live in Southern California without it being a resort. This is actually the cheapest apartment complex in Irvine :P.

Why does your profile still say Davis? I stayed in a hotel in Irvine over spring break. :P

:U

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 14:44:57

At 1/2/08 12:14 PM, jmtb02 wrote: Health Nuts
Does anyone feel oppressed by people who press their healthy eating habits on you? Granted, they are trying to make you eat better, but I feel like I am getting harassed at times by granola-loving hippies.

The only disadvantage to being a health nut is that the food's more expensive though, other than that I find that the healthier foods actually taste better (except desserts and bacon).

I wish my mom was more of a health nut, but lately she's just been buying cheap food to save money. I'm not a big fan of her attempts to save money (such as canceling collision insurance...), so I generally prefer the food at my dad's place.

I don't try to impost the health nut stuff on people unless it effects me what they buy and eat. Like if I'm on a trip with a bunch of people and we need to stop for food, I try to bargain to go to subway or d'angelos instead of mcdonalds or burger king.

When you're by yourself though I don't care what you eat.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 16:27:32

At 1/2/08 11:36 AM, DreamworX wrote:
and i agree i don't like your name either change it to pixar lol
Now you're just being rude :(

;P

i was kidding =] i like your name but had the pixar joke on my mind..
wow i want a pool in my room..

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 19:48:47

Didnt btoher ot read what you guys were talking about but Subway is better than any mc donalds, burger king, kfc, big johns or whatever else there is.

Just a bit expensive. I always have the sa,e thing on mine. Chicken Terriacki with lettuce, cucumber, cheese, olives, sweet onion sauce and chili sauce

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 20:01:52

At 1/2/08 07:48 PM, Evion wrote: Subway is better than any mc donalds
Chicken Terriacki with lettuce, cucumber, cheese, olives, sweet onion sauce and chili sauce

In some ways yes. But a Quarter Pounder has a 1/3 less calories and sugar, so you give and take. This Chicken Teriyaki thing is insane.

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 20:07:36

At 1/2/08 08:01 PM, jmtb02 wrote:
In some ways yes. But a Quarter Pounder has a 1/3 less calories and sugar, so you give and take. This Chicken Teriyaki thing is insane.

But that's a whole foot of food. Who can eat that much sandwich? Bleh, I feel sick just thinking about trying to cram that much food into my stomach.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 20:16:29

Subway's my favorite. I get a 12 inch sub every time and can easily finish it. Ironic, because I'm still really skinny. :/

:U

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 20:20:11

I didnt say footlong...

Maybe once every 2-3 months id get subway for dinner but thats about it.

The thing that makes it taste so good is that its not something I have every day.

There are loads of low fat one as well.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 20:22:04

I get a 6 inch veggie delight lol... yeah I'm a pussy. I weigh 108 but I'm starting to put on weight.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 20:28:02

At 1/2/08 08:01 PM, jmtb02 wrote:
At 1/2/08 07:48 PM, Evion wrote: Subway is better than any mc donalds
Chicken Terriacki with lettuce, cucumber, cheese, olives, sweet onion sauce and chili sauce

Whew, 2400 mg of sodium in one meal? Craaazzzzy.

Also, speaking of Subway, does anyone remember Jared, the Subway guy?

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

postcount +=1;

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters || Don't use MS Paint! Use Aviary!

SING US A SING YOU'RE THE PIANO MAN

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 20:48:28

At 1/2/08 08:07 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: But that's a whole foot of food. Who can eat that much sandwich? Bleh, I feel sick just thinking about trying to cram that much food into my stomach.

i can eat 1 foot sandwiches!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 20:54:25

I do too when im hungry (only for dinner)

6 inch isnt enough for a dinner although it is for lunch but a foot long is kinda much unless you rhuungry so have it as a treat!

I like subway also because of the great staff and hygiene.

Its not like all the other fast food places.

I had a nice friendly chat with the manager the first time I went while he was making the sandwich. This was when there was less staff and they had just opened the subway there.

Also this guy gave me and my bros free LARGE drinks because we didnt have enough money for it becuase we didnt knwo they didnt do the same dealls as the other one

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 22:09:04

Re:Subway

I like subway also because of the great staff and hygiene.

Its not like all the other fast food places.

Don't forget that just because one is good doesn't mean they all are. I got annoyed when one of my mates said 'it's not as good as the one in Newcastle' about a subway in my town. It depends on what staff are on, what mood they're in and whatever else. You learn these things working for Tesco's. I myself can be a dickhead to customers, so someone may say 'good god the service in Tesco is awful', but that aint true. One person is awful, the rest are probably alrite.

But yeah, Subway is pretty nice. I just usually ask for Cheese and Ham because it takes to long to look at the menu. One time me n my mates went to the 24 hour one and ordered alot of cookies after our subs, they were tasty.

:)

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 22:11:25

At 1/2/08 08:28 PM, Kart-Man wrote: Also, speaking of Subway, does anyone remember Jared, the Subway guy?

Funny.. I just finished my Subway sub :3 I remember him.. do those commercials still air? I haven't actually watched TV in the past year or so (I spend my time on the computer). I remember for our speech class we had to give an obituary speech (a fake one) about someone. This one kid gave one about Jared the Subway guy. He apparently died of a heart attack. heh.. I though it was funny :p

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 22:55:27

On terms of eating out, I fucking love Quizno's.

Their Sammis are fucking the shit.

A little pita, some meat, cheese, and a little bruschetta on top. 2 sammis and 2 bucks makes it a combo w/ a drink and either a cookie, a salad, a soup, a chips, or something else.

All that for like, $6.50.

I fucking love the Roast Beef Sammi. I have no slightly arroused myself by thinking about it.

New Years Resolutions & Tidings

How was it for everyone.

I broke tradition and got shitfaced, smoked, hung with friends from work at a field party, and fucked my gf at 3 in the morning for a good amount of time. Needless to say, I loathed having to go into work the next day.

Also, I was wondering if anyone else made some New Years Resolutions. We talked about it today in my English class and I decided on a few:

- Lose some weight (I'm not "fat", but I'm getting there)
- Spend less time on the computer (I'm gonna set a limit)
- Do my homework more
- Finish my Flash movies and art projects
- Try and develop feelings and be personable with people I am close to (like my gf...)

And on a different note...

Am I a bad person for telling my gf "I don't know" when she told me "I love you! Do you love me?" while having sex...?

I mean, we've only been going out for maybe 2 or 3 weeks, but I've known her for about 2 1/2 years now. Thing is, I rarely use the word "love". I don't say things like "I love this song!" or "You'll love this place, the have great General Tso's Chicken!"

In fact, I even dislike saying it to my mother because she makes me say it to her multiple times a day.

I just feel that it's such an overly used word and it's lost its meaning, thus I don't use it, leaving it be special to me.

Still, it felt odd to have to say "I don't know, I really like you a lot though." while looking at her. I felt really bad, but it's how I feel. I don't think I "love" her yet, but I feel like a complete douche for it.

Oh well. What's done is done, but what are your stances on it?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 23:02:31

At 1/2/08 10:55 PM, Radioactive24 wrote: On terms of eating out, I fucking love Quizno's.

Still, it felt odd to have to say "I don't know, I really like you a lot though." while looking at her. I felt really bad, but it's how I feel. I don't think I "love" her yet, but I feel like a complete douche for it.

But you "fucking love Quizno's..."
Hmm... strange priorities indeed. I love a lot of things, but I can't get that kind of excited about a sandwich shop.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 23:05:35

Re:F'in and blindin'

At 1/2/08 11:02 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote:
At 1/2/08 10:55 PM, Radioactive24 wrote: Oh well. What's done is done, but what are your stances on it?
Hmm... strange priorities indeed. I love a lot of things, but I can't get that kind of excited about a sandwich shop.

Haha. One nil BMK.

Radio active 24, stop swearing so much, it's annoying and boring. :/

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-02 23:05:49

obligatory drunkks posts

Hi-ya!! Ya'llls ^^ How's everyone e todsy? :)
I'm drunk. I foundd outs smirgfnoff ice comes imn cans now.
It rocks my world. Also I love Kai Martins! She is the girl of my life!!! :3

Peaceee... i go and await myy kai-sama!!! <3

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 00:27:21

RE: Food

If I'm out of town ill eat whatever.... as far as im concerned im on vacation in all senses of the world... i dont want to eat what i can eat back home. I'm flexible and open minded tho, If the general consensus wants to eat at Mcdonalds i SUPPOSE ill be a good sport. I cant stand people who arent good sports.. i understand if youre a vegetarian thats different.. but i cant stand people that are divas. We call them party fouls, buzzkills, and all around unpleasant people to kick it with. I think the only foods i dont care for are pork and especially tofu.

Tofu is fucking nasty! I dunno how frostedmuffins can eat that shit but at the same time i totally respect people who are willing to deprive themselves of the finer things in lifee... lmao.

Back home I stick to mostly seafood. I rarely have fast food unless im like starving. It's not so much that i dont enjoy fast food, i just enjoy eating a rare tuna steak sandwich much more.. or maybe some mussels, or a bowl ciopinno, or a crab cake sandwich, or some surf n turf... damn let me stop...

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 02:41:35

At 1/2/08 10:55 PM, Radioactive24 wrote: Still, it felt odd to have to say "I don't know, I really like you a lot though." while looking at her. I felt really bad, but it's how I feel. I don't think I "love" her yet, but I feel like a complete douche for it.

You'd feel worse if you lied to her. You did the right thing. Two to three weeks isn't exactly enough time with a person to fall in love with them. It is a very overused word.

I gotta agree with you on Quizno's also. Their Black Angus Steak sandwich is the best thing I've ever had.

I roll meatball subs and subway, they are decent.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 06:28:05

At 1/3/08 12:27 AM, Luis wrote: Tofu is fucking nasty! I dunno how frostedmuffins can eat that shit but at the same time i totally respect people who are willing to deprive themselves of the finer things in lifee... lmao.

It's not nasty, it just has no taste.

In the right context it can be good (miso soup)

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 06:36:30

At 1/2/08 10:55 PM, Radioactive24 wrote: And on a different note...

Am I a bad person for telling my gf "I don't know" when she told me "I love you! Do you love me?" while having sex...?

Translation:

I don't need shit in the way of advice from you guys, but I just thought I'd show to all you socially deprived nerds that:

a) My girlfriend loves me
b) We're having regular sex

Ignore me - I'm in a cynical mood >.<

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 07:04:15

At 1/2/08 11:02 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote:
At 1/2/08 10:55 PM, Radioactive24 wrote: On terms of eating out, I fucking love Quizno's.

Indeed, in the rare occurrence of it, I fucking love Quizno's Sammis. I try not to eat there too often, but it's too fucking delicious. Plus, there's one outside of work. So yes, by that off chance, I did say it, but it's not so much of an exaggeration. I get pleasure from eating that food. In fact, under the right circumstnaces, I'm sure it would arouse me.

Plus, I like cooking, so when I find tasty food, I get really excited. Back in 8th grade, I did a job shadowing with a manager of a really high end restaurant and I got to work in the kitchen a little. Not only that, I ate dinner there with my family and they gave us lots of extra stuff free, and the prime rib was orgasmic.

So, when it comes to food, I may occaisionally slip with that word, but it's not too bad an exaggeration.

That also explains why I am gaining weight...

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 07:07:07

At 9/28/06 11:10 AM, Rustygames wrote: get a life

screw you

MY website www.gamingrounds.co.uk (under construction) As:Main

I now do games/website for people very cheaply!!! for more info pm me

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 07:14:07

At 1/3/08 07:07 AM, Dad00 wrote: screw you

You realize how old this thread is, right?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 07:15:25

At 1/3/08 07:14 AM, Fion wrote: You realize how old this thread is, right?

Haha, amusing.

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 07:31:38

ok, anyone here got a Wii and GH3? PM me if you do bitches.

oh ill eat your socks

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 10:43:13

ReanimatorCam > Vcam

I just got the ReanimatorCam... I'm lovin' it. Though it lags a wee bit for filters it's cool cause I just like the rotate effect mainly. :P
You guys got these things yet? I know a few of ya do by your works. ^^ I like this. You can use profession filming technecs in flash.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 14:08:42

At 1/3/08 01:24 PM, ArthurGhostly wrote:

Why does your website continuously open itself.
Over and over.

I broke it. :*(

I don't know crap 'bout sites and ended up breaking it somehow so I've been waiting and buggin' my friend for a few weeks now to fix it for me as he's the webmaster. :/
He's also suppose to be using all the new artwork and etc. that I sent him to contruct the redesign...

Hurray for hangovers!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-01-03 14:57:20

At 1/2/08 10:55 PM, Radioactive24 wrote:
And on a different note...

I mean, we've only been going out for maybe 2 or 3 weeks, but I've known her for about 2 1/2 years now. Thing is, I rarely use the word "love". I don't say things like "I love this song!" or "You'll love this place, the have great General Tso's Chicken!"

In fact, I even dislike saying it to my mother because she makes me say it to her multiple times a day.

I just feel that it's such an overly used word and it's lost its meaning, thus I don't use it, leaving it be special to me.

no you are not a bad person only stupid during sex..she didn't really care if you loved her she just wanted you to say yes even if you lie...lol did she kick you out
subway
i used to love it but the intifada killed it in Israel the was one in our mall but terrorists blowing up i our mall like once a week didn't help it almost wiped out pizzahat it used to be a fancy high class huge restaurant now it is just take away..

BBS Signature