00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,881,129 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-10 09:05:31

I am sitting here sippin on my coffee.. and im just thinking how many collab threads are out there...

i really need to stop being nice and approvin them. Sorry to other mods.....

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-10 12:34:37

At 1/10/09 09:05 AM, Luis wrote: I am sitting here sippin on my coffee.. and im just thinking how many collab threads are out there...

Heh, you're even saying sorry for manning up xD

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-10 13:07:47

Medical Problems 101 W/ Sean Ruediger
Remember a few months back, maybe around May -- I talked about having a Kidney stone and all that jawn? Well, guess what? There is another problem. Woo. I've been getting lower abdominal pains on the left side of my body, and they were descending down to my left testicle and I thought it was another kidney stone...

Actually, I headed to my family doctor and I got checked out and the guy told me, "Take some advil, you'll be fine. Nothing's wrong." When in reality, something was wrong. Fucking quack. So I tried advil, and the pains continued on, so I headed to the Emergency Room a couple nights after.

Turns out, I got observed and I have a hernia. So now, I have to get surgery and I'll be out of school for 3 days. I have to wait for an appointment ot see the surgeon, than WAIT for the surgery. Ugh. This pain is really getting unbearable.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-10 13:08:57

At 1/10/09 09:05 AM, Luis wrote: I am sitting here sippin on my coffee.. and im just thinking how many collab threads are out there...

There's only 13 on the first page, that's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-10 16:28:36

Sez the guy who invented collabs.

:U

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-10 16:37:59

At 1/10/09 04:28 PM, Josh-B wrote:

Sez the guy who invented collabs.

I didnt invent them, i actually went through this with tom, cause he was rewriting the history of newgrounds pages... the actual FIRST collab was one amongst the clockcrew..

Anyway if anyone is into the shape spam youre cool today. It wuz fun.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-10 17:46:35

Zrb, you are 1/1,000,000 people to not fail apparently. Almost all 30G Zune's died about a week ago.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-10 18:05:45

The only thing really preventing me from making a collab is the fact that there are so many. XD
Also, I'm making a game. Watch a teaser, it is the basic turret defense game, but it will be, dare I say, an intense turret defense game. We are at the beginning of the project, but we would appreciate suggestions=D

If you have ideas for our game, please tell us.

bai

Check out my newest News Post!

Anyone need an artist or coder for a game? Drop me a PM!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-10 18:18:53

Been working on some concepts for a new physics platformer game im working on for a group project at uni.

The setting is meant to be a dream world, what do you think? Is it a bit... plain?

Decent res version

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-10 18:25:26

Happy shape day everyone!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-10 19:58:50

At 1/10/09 06:18 PM, J1mp wrote: The setting is meant to be a dream world, what do you think? Is it a bit... plain?

The artwork is great, but as you said the theme is a teeny bit plain for a 'dream world'.
Don't think i'm saying it's bad though, i like it. :]

what

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-11 14:24:26

At 1/10/09 06:25 PM, Duchednier wrote: Happy shape day everyone!

I can't decide whether the movie reviews or the movies themselves are funnier.

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-11 15:18:02

At 1/11/09 02:24 PM, jmtb02 wrote:

I prefer the movie reviews, especially the ones for the shape movies on the front page.

Anyway, I'll just leave this here...

postcount +=1;

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters || Don't use MS Paint! Use Aviary!

SING US A SING YOU'RE THE PIANO MAN

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-11 16:38:20

At 1/11/09 02:24 PM, jmtb02 wrote:

I like the descriptions personally, how they turn these two shapes talking to each other into stories of deceit and betrayal.

Hey yo

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-11 20:59:55

Check out my newest News Post!

Anyone need an artist or coder for a game? Drop me a PM!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-11 23:28:39

THE DRAGONBALL MOVIE TRAILERS!!!

There are 2 trailers for it now. I am honestly going to say this is going to be the WORST movie of all time. I'm so excited :D I work at a theater so i don't have to pay to see it, but i'm so excited to sit down in that movie and just make fun of it the entire time. Its going to be THAT bad :D

actually.. if its a good movie, i'll be upset, i'm looking forward to crap :p

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-11 23:30:44

At 1/11/09 11:28 PM, Duchednier wrote: THE DRAGONBALL MOVIE TRAILERS!!!

There are 2 trailers for it now. I am honestly going to say this is going to be the WORST movie of all time. I'm so excited :D I work at a theater so i don't have to pay to see it, but i'm so excited to sit down in that movie and just make fun of it the entire time. Its going to be THAT bad :D

actually.. if its a good movie, i'll be upset, i'm looking forward to crap :p

I saw those awhile back and I just laughed at all the actors. Specifically for the fact that they all look like a parallel (sp?) version of the the actual DBZ characters, but also because they weren't exactly great actors from what I could tell. This also looks like a god awful movie, I agree completely. Let's watch.

Hey yo

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 00:04:58

At 1/11/09 11:35 PM, Kanadian-Keith wrote

DB Movie

I agree with everything you said except the actors part.

John Woo is fucking awesome so leave him out of it. Sorry he made a bad decision, all actors do.

All actors make some MORE mistakes than others >__>
*cough* Sam Jackson *cough*

no really, snakes a on a plane, lakeview terrace, jumper... sigh >__<

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 00:25:08

At 1/11/09 11:28 PM, Duchednier wrote: actually.. if its a good movie, i'll be upset, i'm looking forward to crap :p

I completely agree, but I doubt it will even be decent. Hopefully, the special effects won't disappoint.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 00:37:33

At 1/10/09 05:46 PM, Super-Yombario wrote: Zrb, you are 1/1,000,000 people to not fail apparently. Almost all 30G Zune's died about a week ago.

as far as i know, most of them fixed themselves, as long as you didn't fuck with it.

i have a zune 120 so i was immune to such petty programming errors :3

also hi everyone who remembers me loooooooool

snyggys

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 01:04:18

At 1/12/09 12:37 AM, Rammer wrote: i have a zune 120 so i was immune to such petty programming errors :3

Wasn't the zune errors something to do with it being a leap year? I saw the offending piece of source code and it was something like they used < rather than <= :p Y2K BUG ALL OVA AGAIN :O

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 01:08:21

At 1/12/09 01:04 AM, liaaaam wrote:
At 1/12/09 12:37 AM, Rammer wrote: i have a zune 120 so i was immune to such petty programming errors :3
Wasn't the zune errors something to do with it being a leap year? I saw the offending piece of source code and it was something like they used < rather than <= :p Y2K BUG ALL OVA AGAIN :O

yeah, it was because it couldn't handle the 366th day of the year. the zunes fixed themselves, though, if you let the battery drain, then resynced a bit after the new year. it was kinda funny, but everyone made such a big deal about it <_>

snyggys

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 01:11:47

At 1/12/09 12:37 AM, Rammer wrote: also hi everyone who remembers me loooooooool

I remember some 2k_rammerizkool but not Rammer, sorry.

Also Rudy hope you get better bud :).

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 01:13:51

At 1/12/09 01:11 AM, jmtb02 wrote:
At 1/12/09 12:37 AM, Rammer wrote: also hi everyone who remembers me loooooooool
I remember some 2k_rammerizkool but not Rammer, sorry.

Also Rudy hope you get better bud :).

lmao, i'm surprised that you not only remembered my old username, but spelled it right, too. i remember way back when, when you were.....still jmtb02. >_>

snyggys

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 01:36:32

I had to join in on the fun!

"Ben should have listened to his father about Robert...because he is about to find out about something horrific!"

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 02:26:40

At 1/10/09 06:05 PM, KyleDaFox wrote: The only thing really preventing me from making a collab is the fact that there are so many. XD
Also, I'm making a game. Watch a teaser, it is the basic turret defense game, but it will be, dare I say, an intense turret defense game. We are at the beginning of the project, but we would appreciate suggestions=D

If you have ideas for our game, please tell us.

bai

Work on our game >:(

My big computer died which is totally lame because I have almost all of my current projects on it. I need to find the mac cd's to boot from disk to at least retrieve what's on there.

I'm cool now... Right guys?... Guys?

Art Thread So I don't Lose It >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 02:49:35

*wipes forehead* Just finished Closure, just have to wait for the greenlight from Tom to release it.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 06:02:23

This is probably the stupidest question in the world, but I've never really used Audacity properly. How do I move recordings 'backwards' as it were (see picture). The last track, on the bottom, is too far forward. I want to move the whole thing backwards so that it flows straight on from the second recording. I can't find where to do this ^^

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 06:03:58

At 1/12/09 06:02 AM, UnknownFury wrote: This is probably the stupidest question in the world, but I've never really used Audacity properly. How do I move recordings 'backwards' as it were (see picture). The last track, on the bottom, is too far forward. I want to move the whole thing backwards so that it flows straight on from the second recording. I can't find where to do this ^^

Use the tool that has two arrows on both ends. It's next to the one that looks like a black snowflake or star or whatever. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-01-12 06:08:10

At 1/12/09 06:03 AM, Rudy wrote: Use the tool that has two arrows on both ends. It's next to the one that looks like a black snowflake or star or whatever. :)

LOL. Thanks. I dunno why I didn't try that one. I saw that 'set' of tools and decided I would play about with the draw tool as it looked fun, and didn't try the obvious one. Thanks <3

I hate shapes. I should be revising for computing exam which I am about to leave for. But my flash is nearly ready :D

I like bandwagons, although mines a bit different.